Spoiler Transcending the Nine Heavens

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by crazykat, Aug 31, 2017.

1. crazykat

crazykat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i read this novel to around ch 160-200, and after hearing that it turns into a harem i just got very disheartened. Since the only reason MC went back was so he could be with his one love but when i heard that he will get multiple lovers later on it really put me off.

Anyways besides the part about harem i loved everything about the story. The reason i made this post was to ask: is it worth going back to reading it again? I hate harem but i have run out of things to read.

2. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    What i know is that he just has 2 women lol
    I think 3 at the end if i remember right and its not rly a harem (I dont know what im talking about)You can say he had sex ahe got pregnant and thats why he has 2 now lol
    If she didnt get pregnant im prty sure mc wouldnt even remember that he had sex with her( he was druged(sex drugs or whatever ther called)(sry for butchering it )
    But it is a good read from what i know

Edit::Wow im on a spoiler thread and still say dint read if you dont want spoiled(Im such a Pro)

3. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's harem as in there's multiple women but it's not a mindless sexfest like say, long live summons.

4. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So now that King of Hell Chu is a Sword King can he jump a Full realm ? Lol he could do it Before so why not now xD