Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, I never posted on the first page so I can't edit my post and leave the names there.. maybe when my wifi is back up, I can ask @alexfilia if they can edit their post with the names on it like they did in HM's first page.

2. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    So LD the adversary turns into the admirer. Wonder what would happen in the event that YWW spurns his advances. Hope he becomes someone who protects her instead. She doesn't have friends.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want, I can edit my post. I think it's the 3rd one on there.

Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    73 is up
    To put it simply she was seen by the bully who was going to trow weather on her. He fell in love with her in the first sight, she might have a little more peace in school now

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I can edit the first post if you want o/

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73 Summary

He saw that the girl in front of him was wearing a pink dress, black hair, Snow white skin, but her eyes, it was brighter than the stars above, it looked as if she had just cried. If CX's beauty is considered beautiful, then the girl in front of him is considered a fairy. LD felt as if his heart had been hit by something heavy, he was completely stunned. When LD realized it was her, his face had turned more and more red. His eyes became strange and loosen the grip he had on her. He turned shy and stuttered while asking if she was really YWW. YWW frowned and touched her face, she remembered that when she left the ancestral home, she dressed normally and wasn't wearing any makeup. Sure enough, wearing no makeup scared her classmate. She tells him she isn't wearing makeup so sorry for scaring him. Afterwards, she turned around and lazily walked away.

Until she left, LD felt like he was still dreaming. What is this situation! A girl who is more beautiful than CX is the ugly YWW? How is this possible? Seeing that LD returned, 3 boys immediately went over to greet him. One hands over a cigarette to LD and exclaims how Dong brother is back! Seeing that LD went straight to bed and not responding cause the boy to become concern, he tells LD not to scare them! Another boy curses how ZXZ is inhuman! He just spilled water on him, look at how Dong brother is now! Its all that ugly YWW's fault! Dong brother, tomorrow, let's have that dead girl look good so they can get rid of her for him and CX!

The three people suddenly felt something was wrong. LD's face was all red from his ears to his neck. He kept muttering "impossible" "how can she be so beautiful" "fairy"... the boys realize LD's current state isn't due to ZXZ, but rather, LD was experiencing spring (fallen in love). LD didn't hear what his roommates had been talking about nor did he take notice of them looking at him. In his palm, he suddenly found a pink knitted flower, he accidentally got it from YWW's clothes. Looking at the flower, he came back to his senses. It wasn't a dream? That girl was really YWW! When YWW takes off her makeup, her original appearance isn't ugly, but rather, it was unexpectedly beautiful? This is unscientific!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  7. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Nxt chap pls.!!!!

8. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what you mean? All the new chapters have already been summarized :confused:. Per earlier posts @vsukio will not be able to post bullets at this time...

@vsukio as always thank you for all the hard work!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia @kaguya0401
    YWW - Ye Wan Wan (MC)
    SYH - Si Ye Han (ML)

YWW's Relations :
    GYZ - Gu Yue Ze (MC's former fiance) (?)

ML's Relations :
    CX - Chen Xiu (ML's friend)
    LQ - Lin Que (ML's friend)
    XZZ - Xie Zhezhi (ML's friend, famous actor)
    MX - Mo Xuan (ML's hypnotist)
    XY - Xu Yi (ML's assistant)
    ZL - Zhong Li (Old steward from the Si family's ancestral home)

Ye Family :
    YMF - Ye Mu Fan - (?)
    YST - Ye Shao Ting - (MC's dad) (?)
    YYY - Ye Yi Yi (MC's older female cousin, stole GYZ)

Si Family :
    SX - Si Xia - (ML's nephew, Qing He High School's small grass (most handsome boy))

Shen Family :
    SMQ - Shen Meng Qi (MC's "best friend", class A's beauty)

Qing He High School :
    LBW - Liu Bo Wen (Political education director)
    FRA - Feng Rui An (Language teacher)
    LLH - Liang Li Hua (English teacher)
    ZXZ - Zhao Xing Zhou (Math teacher)
    CX - Cheng Xue (Girl in class F, class F & the school's beauty)
    HXR - Han Xiao Ru - (Girl in class F)
    LD - Ling Dong (CX's school recognized elder brother, the school's small overlord, the school director's son)

Please note that there are 2 CX's. When I mention the ML's friend, I'll add a note at the bottom of my bullets pointing out which CX it is. If I write CX when YWW is at school, it's probably Cheng Xue. If I write CX when it's at SYH's place etc, it's probably Chen Xiu.

I'll add more later.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Hae_UNa, wildthorn, Vishaakha and 6 others like this.
  10. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean theres no more new chaps???? (T_T)

11. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct. Today's releases have stopped at 73. The author does not have a set number of chapter releases per day for this novel. Sometimes it's one chapter, other days it's 2 or 3, very rarely 4 or more.

Lazy hypocrite and aNonYm0U5 like this.
  12. bonniexclyde

bonniexclyde Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm usually a lurker, but today's releases makes me excited for more. If only YWW showed off her beauty more. She would have minions to rival CX and SMQ.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 72
    - Fortunately, she had almost missed it, she had successfully changed her original fate and avoided the crisis
    - No longer feeling sleepy, she decided to continue to sit by the small lake to think about things
    - While she was lost in thought, she suddenly heard a burst of disorderly footsteps
    - A man came over swearing and sat down on a reclining chair (?)
    - "Damn it! ZXZ, you inhuman beast! I'm going to report you to the Bureau of Education! To abuse students! You psycho!"
    - During the night, the small lake was very quiet, YWW could clearly hear the sound of the boy's cursing
    - Listening to this voice and the content of his curses
    - The speaker seems to be the person who had previously tried to use a bucket of water to prank her
    - It was Ling Dong, CX's school recognized elder brother
    - Tut, it seems like ZXZ's torture was very miserable!
    - ZXZ really didn't disappoint her, unexpectly, it looks like he didn't even let him off this Saturday weekend
    - The place YWW sat at was right under a shadow of a big tree, due to this, LD wasn't able to see her at all
    - But for YWW, while taking advantage of the moonlight and the street light, she was actually able to see very clearly
    - She saw that LD's face had two big black circle under his eyes, with a can of beer in his hand, he threw a pile of math exam papers
    - On it were several black footprints that were made by him
    - "YWW this hideous freak! To unexpectedly hurt me so that I'd suffer! Just wait and see! If I can't kill you, then my surname isn't Ling!" (?)
    - LD crushes the beer can in his hand
    - When she heard her own name, YWW's mouth suddenly twitched a bit
    - Why does it matter to her? They're the ones who wanted to play a trick on her, is she suppose to obediently let herself be tricked?
    - LD is the school's small overlord, he's famous for being overbearing and unreasonable
    - Because his father is the school's director, many students suffered losses due to his bullying
    - All they could do was take it in while the teachers turned a blind eye to it, they didn't dare to control him
    - But this time, he bumped into ZXZ, this hard stubble
    - If it were a different teacher, all they would do is casually scold him with a few sentences then let him off
    - If LD has his eyes on her, she's afraid that her future school days will no longer get any better
    - "Hideous freak! To go so far as to implicate ME! And dig a pit for ME! You want to to play with ME?! I'll play with you until you want to DIE but CAN'T! You arrogant B*TCH!"
    - With LD's foul mouth, he had been drunkenly cursing (?)
    - While hearing it from the back, YWW who was listening in was unable to endure it anymore (?)
    - She coughs and lightly asks, "LD, you're the one who set up the trap, how does ZXZ accidentally stepping on it relate to me?"
    - After LD screams "Ah--", he rolled off his chair, after a good while, he crawls back up
    - In a shaky voice, he curses and exclaims how she must be a ghost!
    - YWW was somewhat speechless, she then tells him that he'll be damned! (?)
    - "You... Are you Ye Wanwan?"
    - LD wasn't able to see the opposite person clearly but when he heard her voice, his face immediately turned ugly
    - No matter what reason YWW came so late here for, LD gloomily spoke out to her
    - "Hideous freak! You actually dare to say this! If it were not for you deliberately stepping back, how else could the water pour onto ZXZ's body, why else would I have to suffer! Let me tell you, you're dead! As long as I'm still at Qing He, don't think you'll be having any good days! I'll let you taste the taste of life as well as death!" (?)
    - YWW forgot that she couldn't reason with young people (?)
    - Seeing that YWW tried to get up and leave, how could LD be so willing?
    - He threw the can in his hand while staggeringly trying to catch up
    - After grabbing YWW's arm, he tells "hideous freak, who allowed you to go!"
    - But he didn't finish his sentence, in the next second, LD's eyes suddenly widened
    - He was staring at the incredibly beautiful small face that was under the moonlight, causing him to instantly stay in place.. (?)

Special thanks to @snowflake_obsidian for helping me figure out what LD was cursing about. :blobxd:

14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats it YWW!!!! Make them speechless with ur beauty!!! Make Them know what a godesss is! Control this bunch of man to bow down to you! Hord them together!

.. . Make sure to make SYH work hard to get rid of them!!!! Only then can SYH have the rights for b ur lover!!!

Hardships bear the sweetest fruit of MELON!

Hae_UNa likes this.
  15. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My take is that this cannot be translated literally. It comes out to something like, "He (expel breath). Hideous freak! To go so far as to implicate ME! And dig a pit for ME! You want to to play with ME?! I'll play with you until you want to DIE but CAN'T! You arrogant BITCH!"

16. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how shallow LD is, one moment he's cursing her out for basically not stepping into a prank they made (even though basically Anyone could've went through that door) and then the next moment, he's already in love with her just because of her beauty (she didn't even say anything until she was leaving!).

Lazy hypocrite and Fuyuneko like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73 - Love At First Sight
    - He saw that the girl in front of him was wearing a delicate pink one-piece dress, long black hair, skin as white as snow, and especially those eyes, it was more radiant than the stars above, it looked as if she had just cried, remnants of her tears were faint, it looked deeply moving... (?)
    - If the school's beauty CX is considered beautiful, then the girl in front of him is simply a fairy that descended onto earth
    - LD's heart felt as if it had been hit with something heavy
    - A humming sound reverberated in his mind for a long time, making him completely stunned (?)
    - YWW was already accustomed to seeing people looking at her as if she was a ghost
    - But she eventually took notice that something was wrong
    - LD in the beginning really did look at her as if she was a ghost, but suddenly, his face started to become more and more red and his eyes also became more and more strange
    - Finally, as if he just received an electric shock, loosened his hand
    - His response unexpectedly seemed a bit more shy and nervous in general
    - As he stammered and stared at her, he asked her "you... are you Ye Wan Wan?"
    - YWW frowned and subconsciously touched her face
    - She suddenly remembered that after leaving the ancestral home, she had actually dressed very normally and wore no makeup
    - Sure enough, wearing no makeup would certainly scare her classmates
    - Now that he saw it all, she was unable to deny it, all she could do was smile
    - "Today, I didn't wear any makeup, sorry for frightening you."
    - After that, she turned around and lazily walked away
    - Until YWW completely disappeared, LD felt like he was still in a dream while standing in place (?)
    - What... What is this situation!
    - The girl who is more beautiful than CX.... is the hideous freak, YWW?
    - How is this possible...
    - LD's heart felt incomparable, with shallow footsteps, he returned back to his dorm (?)
    - Seeing LD, the other 3 boys that were in the dorm immediately went over to greet him
    - The one with a flat-head graciously handed over a cigarette to him, "Dong ge, You're back!"
    - Seeing that LD went straight into bed without giving any reaction made the flat-headed boy gawked
    - "Uh, Dong ge, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?"
    - When the boys see LD's appearance being like this, they started to become concern, "Dong ge, don't scare us!"
    - The boy that showed his bare chest and only wore his underwear started to spit out a mouthful of angry curses
    - "That ZXZ is too inhuman! Spilling some water on him would make him go torture people? Look at how our Dong ge is now!" (?)
    - "All of this is that hideous freak YWW's fault! Dong ge, don't get angry, tomorrow, we'll make that dead girl look good! We'll get rid of that foul odor for you and CX!" (?)
    - While the three people were defending against his injustice, they gradually felt something wasn't right
    - LD's expression was dull, his whole face was flushed, from his ear to his neck was red
    - He also had been muttering "impossible" "How could they be this beautiful" "fairy"...
    - The three people looked at each other, LD's current state didn't look like he was abused by ZXZ
    - On the contrary, it looked somewhat like... a young boy in love...
    - At this moment, LD didn't hear what his roommates had been talking about, nor did he notice them staring at him
    - All he was thinking about was that face that made him excited (?)
    - While he was in daze, he suddenly felt something was in the palm of his hand
    - As he slowly opened it to look, he found a pink knitted flower, he must of accidentally pulled it off YWW's clothes
    - Looking at the little flower made LD regain his senses, it wasn't a dream? It's true, that girl was really YWW!
    - After YWW takes off her make up, her original appearance wasn't hideous, but on the contrary, it was unexpectedly attractive?
    - This is unscientific!!!

To those who don't know, ge or gege = elder brother.

18. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you vsukio-senpai~!! \o/

19. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    That's like, everyone in this novel except SYH.... I still find it hilarious that extreme makeup = ugly. They judge 100% on appearance, which makes for good drama admittedly but is still tiring.

Aeiru28 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  20. Gogomofo

Gogomofo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just like when Clark Kent wears glasses. Who is Superman?