LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like once he gets in Peak Daolord realm hell be onlie under Hegemons lol

Viola likes this.
  2. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't that much difference between peak second rate and normal second rate. As long as they are good at defense, first rate can't kill them.

This is also why 1st rate daolord can usually only kill the weakest types of emperors, as if those are strong at defense they can't.

Also, don't worry, there will be those 'oh shit' moments :D

3. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah there wasnt such a big diff lol now there is Like Ning is considerd a peak 2nd rate and he allmost killed a nirmal 2nd rate in 2 att I mean he would if the other guy didnt save him so you can see the diff lol

4. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because the other guy was also being attacked by ninedust at the time. once the double-teaming got stopped it changed. Also being good at defense helps a lot :p

5. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason Ji Ning almost instakilled him was because of his heartforce making him lose concentration for a second. DE has made very clear on multiple occasions that the smallest distractions can result in death during a fight. Also, Feiting went into the battle with very little understanding of Ji Nings abilities only really knowing he was a heartforce cultivator how could he be expected to know that Ji Nings close combat abilities were stronger than that. This including that the blooddrop stance was used which due to the golden sand is at a whole different level before. I think if anything Feiting surviving is a show of his ability and thats he is not a pushover.

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    You might say that but Ning is still considerd peak 2nd and Ning just destroyed him lol
    You might say its cause of his Hearyforce but doesnt everyone have what there good at lol
    The 1st ranked Daolord is a heartforce cultivation does that mean hes just there cause if heartforce(Maybe lol)But if so why doesnt everyone train in heartforce then? What im trying to say is even though Ning could have killed him so fast just cause of his heartforce its doesnt mean its sth like a cheat lol he trained it and was sucesfull unlike others who want to but cant...
    I mean If nings Heart world and 9 nova essence whatever its called didnt get limited by That whatever queen he would have 100% killed them and that with 1 att and hes still just 2nd peak daolord

HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD(SRY FOR BUTCHERING MY ENG LOL)

7. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember what stage the MC currently is?
    Daolord of Third Step or Second Step…?

8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Second but cause he has 18 bodies merged together he gives of an aura of a 3rd step...

Sherrynity likes this.
  9. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the 18 merged bodies doesnt matter 'that much' atm, as the azure stuff and the omega dao

10. Luruxi

Luruxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't waveshift supposed to have failed his daomerge? Now those guys are talking like he is still alive?

Or am I mistaking him with some other daolord?

11. FromAboveHeaven

FromAboveHeaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waveshift is the emperor that created the waveshift realm ning and co are inside atm.
    Back in book 25 when nings senior brother went to Daolord Badlands to ask for his help. it was said that the ancient power who created the badlands everworld is the sameone who created the waveshift realm, so its save to assume that the ancient power is the emperor waveshift.
    So yes you are most likely thinking of the wrong person :blobpats:

12. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you are mistaking him with the windsource(?) or something daolord, where Ning went as an Elder God

Arcturus likes this.
  13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah But i was just saying he gives off the auro of a 3rd step it doesnt rly matter like you sayed...

14. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    also the aura he is giving off is depending on his "decision", so he could give of a 2nd step or a 4th aura easily if he wished for it

15. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    he's as strong as hegemons apparently, this is what I got off the wuxiaworld spoiler forums

Sherrynity likes this.
  16. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    after he fails his daomerge, he will get stronger and as i saw in lnmtl he will be way ahead of hegemons, and there is a level above emperors -> sovereign
    and Ning will be on par with them even though failing his daomerge

Sherrynity likes this.
  17. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought ning was going to exchange some blows with the fiendqueen and get the final insights needed to become a 3rd step daolord. I guess IET is just saving that for a more dire circumstance so it's very dramatic and he saves everyone lol.

Arcturus and blablabla12 like this.
  18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow :O i read The last ch to see what will happen and the things that happend are just wow lol
    Si he becomes whatever lord ir whatever at the end with a failed daomerge?i didnt know that
    Si hiw did he survive even though he failed his daomerge?

19. FromAboveHeaven

FromAboveHeaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he masters a technique that basically reforges his true soul thus giving him a second attempt at the dao merge or something like that

20. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh Ning will probably get only 1 or two. If he gets two then he will probs give Solesky one. Then the only one he has will probs end up useless because his dao is supreme or at least thats what I think