Why the fluff did she pick him and not me.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exterial, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Then, think in this way. Would you choose a dark gloomy guy like the prick OP, or the cheerful guy who is DEFINITELY not a narcissist who likes his ego to be stroked. I can understand if he was rejected when he's asking to team up with her. However, this prick OP didn't have the courage to ask her pronto. Now he's MAD that the girl didn't choose her? Seriously?

Salexe, Faterjonan and Octam like this.
  2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    all of us...

3. Lonjest

Lonjest Dahar Master

Reading List:
    Link
    You should probably give more details on the guys that can give us more perspective on exactly how dumb they are.

Can understand why your mad but in situations like this even for an introvert, it's best to pick your partner then to wait.

You should have helped her out if not for the fact that if you did, if there is a next time she will pick you over others because their is a rapport between you two.

4. Hallow Cause

Hallow Cause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I previously stated that she didn't pick you cause you're inferior to the other man.
    But seeing as though you're complaint like a bitch on a NOVEL FORUM, it just boosted my statement of you being inferior.

Like seriously, a novel forum... Of all places? And stop being a whiny baby.

Veldoraa, kenar, Octam and 1 other person like this.
  5. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow it's better than the one about the ads for some odd reason.o_Oo_O

6. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If she has balls maybe she's a guy

Just saying

7. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I am an efficient man, I don't pick base on appearance, I picked based on efficiency. A cheerful man equates to a sociable person which means that man is known to be retard as the OP said. If I am on the similar situation and picked that guy... I won't ask the OP to help me..... what did she think of herself, a damsel in distress waiting for a hero?

8. Hahhaa

Hahhaa hereby irrevocably & perpetually waives all moral

Reading List:
    Link
    And then there two. If only the other guy didn't exist, then you can be the forever alone guy. Oh wait, the other guy didn't matter. You are the forever alone guy, and the girl know it. She just confirmed it when asked for your help.

Just for your information, not all have capability to be forever alone. Idiots and the guy that is just slightly above being crippled won't survive this world alone. Just take the girl's choice as a compliment for your skill to survive forever alone. You can do it :D

Veldoraa and Octam like this.
  9. KIZUKI

KIZUKI 〈Shem's Minion〉《Fish licker》

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you get ntr'ed :D

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  10. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I do not agree with 95% of what you said but I do get the idea how annoying it is when someone uses you. I mean, the girl picked someone else... so, the logical thing is to pick someone who you can do what you have to do.... not, pick someone you like and then go to another person for help.

In secondary school(high school), I was born in a different country and they put another 3 from the country of my birth in my class. So, basically I had to spend 3 years of acting like a teacher.... try to translate, explain (I could not speak properly the language of my birth) and while doing all that, I had to keep up with class and at the same time, perfectly time everything so we don't fall behind
    Luckily, two were smart (the girl and a boy), while another boy was.. I had to explain over hundred times everything and I had to think methods to explain in a more simple understandable way. I had to try different perspectives and so on.

I don't know if you are trolling or you are arrogant but I do think that it is enjoyable to try to make people with different perspectives and views to understand. You can try various methods to explain and put your thoughts across, it is fun to do that... even though it is frustrating. Once, I had to explain to a woman who did not even know how to open a computer or even to click on something how to use the start button in windows..... I had to explain that "start" is like the "start" of a car, where ou start the engine and can finally go where you want.... ahh, that was frustrating and even through all those methods she did not understand. I tried to think of different ways she can relate.... cause, I know that to remember and understand better, it is better to relate it to something you are used to and you understand.

Well, my conclusioni... if I was in your position, I might have helped. Though, if it was obvious where a girl or someone acts all vulnerable and wants to take advantage of you... I would be annoyed. I mean, the funny thing is that if you help people and you know they want to "use" you or take advantage of you.... yet, they believe you are stupid for offering help and not realize that he/she is taking advantage. I can't count how many times people thought of my as stupid because I was helping, when they clearly took advantage of me but my question is, are you really stupid for being able to help? Being able to help proves the ability to help.... not anyone is blessed at being able to help.
    I would rather be the person who can help others, even if I am being taken advantage of.... rather than being helped by others. I mean, everyone can help with various things and everyone has good things that are better than others or things that are worse than others but most people who help others look at you as you are trash and they are the king. So, let go of your ego and realize that no human in this world is perfect and you will likely end requiring help from others.... think, when someone will help you, will you like for them to have the same attitude as you or what kind of attitude would like others who help you have? My motto, do onto others what you would like others do to you and don't do onto others what you don't like others to do you.

Mr Pancakes and SenjiQ like this.
  11. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    nah. im making chaos here at the moment. op is a twat

Veldoraa, Salexe, FlameE and 2 others like this.
  12. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the two of them know eachother out of school, eg. distant relatives, common friends etc.
    Maybe she's a ' nice girl' , the type who wants to help and work with someone who has problem ( they probably exist).
    Maybe she thought it would be an easy task.
    Maybe she had a better opinion of atleast him, comparing it to your 'slightly better than an idiot'

Multitude of plausible reasons, not necessarily only one true.
    The one I do think isn't it, is that she hates you and just wawnted to spite you, in that case she wouldn't have asked you afterwads.

PotatoZero likes this.
  13. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    That requires him to get someone in the first place. Lets start with more reasonable curse and work our way up to the abstract later

KIZUKI and PotatoZero like this.
  14. Tempest_23

Tempest_23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the girl actually thought like this:
    Girl: there are 4 of us and 2 is pretty much mentally handicapped
    Girl: It would be bad to ignore them and not help so I'll take the least retarded one
    Girl: Since this other guy, who is the fourth, actually seems more intelligent than me, he should help the most retarded one.
    Girl: Hope he gets it

15. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a warrior

Hyoketsu likes this.
  16. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg we're like twins in that!!!!
    Also don't worry about it dude you'll find a girl who understands ya not like that one.

17. TheOnlyRavenbrand

TheOnlyRavenbrand Death Knight - WW Supporter

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 on this.. But there are some cases where you just know. I'm sure that there hasn't been enough detail to say how dumb these allegedly dumb guys are.. Sometimes it is intuitive sometimes its just actions. Like you can tell if someone is a few crayons from a full box when they open their mouth once.. And sometimes you instinctively tune them out until something like this happens.

18. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    You kind of sounds like those antagonists from jp romance novels :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

19. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    We're not talking 'bout his efficiency here mate, but it's about his attitude. Also, what's wrong asking another team when she's just clearly asking for instructions? It is a just a fucking class activity, not a group project.

Salexe and PotatoZero like this.
  20. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Plakat... I know that word... The word that we usually did on our own and no teams... And if there were teams the smartest was asked by the rest to prepare, and not just the "smartest" doing things on their own. Notice the ".

Also, of all the things to do, doing how you did it, was not quite the best choice. You might feel "better" and the "smartest", but, you know... *shrugs* Complete what I want to say on your own. You're smart enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.