Spoiler Mr. President, Unbridled Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Aug 21, 2017.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @akimisa was my summary correct? I am going to resume reading it..She has one very mysterious powerful family behind her I think.

2. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She died a few chapters later.... and I say..."good riddance!"

Gushishi likes this.
  3. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's correct, she has powerful family later, her real family is quite doting to her, sigh, just that, her brother, is against her before because he thought that Tang xin luo is the daughter of their enemy, but because he knows the truth (he know about her identity because of her twin child, they have different eye color than their parent, ..Lu Yu Chen and Tang Xin Luo) then after that he becomes a doting brother, her father too much doting on her too though.. :blobowoevil::blobmelt:

4. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me they have other relationship or admirer after marriage and did mc married anyone after her divorce with ml . spoiler please

5. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    NO, they're not, when they are separated for 4 years, the ML other personality taking control of his body, the second Lu Yu Chen is really hated a woman, he is cold, beastly, strong and more dangerous than the first personality so he pretty much single, and focusing on his business and his first son. and for the FL pretty much engrossed at improving herself she already meets her family by then, and her brother protects her when she pregnant even though he still thinks that TXL is his enemy daughter but the discovery about her family will get told after they are separated (the arc about TXL real family) like I said before it got discovered because they have different eye colour than their parent (TXL and LYC). This is not that Harlequin, so the MC and ML will get admired but some people but they are just a MOB character and there's no story about that well even though there will be former enemy or antagonist who will change and help the Lu family in the future ( this will be at the later chapter when FL and ML already back together). and so the author will focus on the development of the main character and side character love story only, as for other, the story will move to the childcare.

The first son who like to become a part of the military, the second son who like to become awesome like his uncle (TXL real Brother), the first daughter, who naive, cute and chubby, who will make you laugh and you will get a nosebleed when you read. and the second daughter who will inherit the Lu family.

Apparently, the first and second son is genius and they are stated that they don't want to inherit Lu family, the first son like to stay in military compound (probably become military chief or high-ranking officer in the military in the future), the second son like to become awesome like his uncle (he want to inherit TXL family business [not the tang family, but her real family business])

The first daughter is naive (always got teased by her twin brother as silly Dudu ), and their parents don't want to make her inherited the Lu family and want her to stay cute and naive. and the second daughter is still a baby, but the author giving us a clue that she will inherit the Lu family ( the author say that she pretty much looked like her father, forgot what detail, but something like that)

their children is 4 right now, but they have a cousin and they are taking care of other people child,
    so who lives at Lu family is 6 Children, (one is Lu Yu Chen Cousin, yeah he still a kid I think his age is pretty much the same as LYC first son, apparently Lu yu Chen uncle got a son at his old age, and the woman who conceived the child will make you shocked)
    The other is TXL new friends, it was her brother friends, ex-girlfriend (Oh i forgot, yeah there will be a new character will appear in the future, her brother friends will just use her, he's not really like TXL, no he's not bad, but it was her brother friend, and her brother friend just use her to make her ex-girlfriend to give up on him and he uses her, for that only, after that they stay as good friends, later her brother friends, ex-girlfriend will entrust her son to TXL as for the reason why she leave her son there, it's still will reveal later (dunno why she leave her son there, the reason is still a mystery)

6. hiyuu

hiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the most part bout her i love the most when she were slapped until face swollen n then lu qi arranged reporter for her..hahaha..

Gushishi and akimisa like this.
  7. hiyuu

hiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML just married the MC because she is a suitable candidate and to his taste to bear his heir, but when he learned that she has a bad eye sight he is reluctant to marry her, because he don't want his heir to have a defect. But change his mind when her eye sight wasn't bad when she was a child. And he even didn't help her when her family strip her assets and force her the divorce in favor to his ex husband. He just watched it and make the MC crawl to him.

he did it on purpose to make mc agreed to marry him.

They just had marriage of convenience and just using each other. They don't really have feelings for each other when they married.

i think ml do like mc at start bcoz he already made his peoples search for mc after the 1st deed.

When will be the fluffy romance happen? like they are starting to like each other?
    When will they start falling in love and when did they realize it?

not remember when..but it starts early..lots of fluffy romances..and funny moments..ml always want to do mc..but mc always refuse him using her pregnancy as reason..but there also times when mc want ml to do something for her or when ml got mad..mc will say that ml can do her of he help her or not get mad anymore..something like this..like the titled ml is a possessive type..he want to do everything for her and keep mc ground..

Base on description the MC tried to divorce the ML, what's the ML reaction?
    he is possessive..so what do think he will do..

What are the conflicts in the story? And the plots?
    this..too many..way too many..all interesting..too story not drag..

How did the MC take revenge to her family and to her ex-husband?
    ml helps..by hire 1st class lawyer..they do things legally..but for ex-husband..since he's from branches family of lu..ml keep pressure the ex-husband dad and their business..

Can you give us more spoiler please.
    actually..i want to summarize the chapters i read from time to time..but i got immerse with the story..i forgot to make notes..hehehe..n since i read too many novels..sometime i got them mix up..and forget the sequences..

as for the later chapters..u can refer akimisa spoilers..thats the recent..

I'm hesitating if I'll read this story.
    dont hesitate..

Since I don't like the ML approach to the MC. How he made the MC make her marry him.
    as u noticed..he didnt help went tang family stripped her asset..they even robbed her share in tang company..she become homeless..he took this opportunity to make agreement with mc..they will married for a year..so within the timeline..he will help mc with ANYTHING.. sometime mc mention divorce..but ml didnt like it..thats y i rather said..that ml actually already in love with her during their 1st encounter..but she get pregnant..so they talked bout their 1st agreement..and ml said he will change the agreement..ml changed the agreement to surrogate mother but mc never know bout this new agreement..she know there'll be new agreement..but never know the condition bcoz later ml told the lawyer to cancel the new agreement..

More spoiler please... Thanks

8. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @akimisa Thank you for introducing this story :LOL:
    I've finished the Main couple's story ( TXL-LYC) on chapter 1863.
    Tbh the story is not that hard to read via MTL... My brain didn't hurt that much :ROFLMAO:
    I do have some issues with the story because there is just too many plot to cover, it can make the reader confused on what plot should we focus on. With the many plot that's happening in the background, sometimes I'm unable to truly enjoy the happy moment, because I kept waiting and waiting when will the other plot that's been brewing in the background be reveled. I guess that's what's making me can't sleep and kept on reading the story for 3 days 2 night :ROFLMAO:.
    To my surprise the writer did a good job on weaving the plot, eventho I do feel a bit tired sometimes with the all the Tang, Shen, Gu, Yue, Lu, Zhuo, Qiao even Han family situation. ==> So many messy family situations.

Although sometimes I wonder if the FL, TXL have problem with her head , but again to my surprise her choices that I questioned do pay of in the end. I really like the FL. She's not a mary sue character and she didn't let her opponent go easy.
    And don't get me started on the childreen...... i loveeeee them... :love: especially when word like " small feets pedal pedal towards mommy" pops up... buahahaha... I know it's MTL translation... but it is sooooo cute that even strange words did not deter me to appreciate this warm scene......
    The author also did a good job on foreshadowing future events and character that will play a bigger role in the future. It's small enough that you might miss it, but once you realized the hidden meaning, you'll applaud on the author's way of telling the story.
    Another thing that differentiate this story with other story I've read so far is that there's always an end or you can say a closure of some kind for every plot/villain etc.
    With the closure, psychologically speaking it left me satisfied with the character's end and let go of my anger. The repented villains are also explained in an understandable manner that it didn't leave me confused.

Now I'm not saying that the story is perfect, Nopeee it's far from perfect ;) but it's much, much better than other story that seems to have a never ending plot ... LOL (Youuuu Youuuuu's fate from one child one treasure story is still left unexplained till now :cry:)
    The writer did a good job, and if anyone is questioning whether or not you should read the story... I say.. try it out... the beginning is the standard normal C-novel kind of story.. but the weaving of the plot is very good and differentiate it self from others

Right now I'm done with the First couple's story, and as the author now moving on to Su Qing and Qiao Mo Han story...... I think it's time for me to stop in order to wait for the second couple's story to pick up more chapter (maybe after 500-600 chapter or so... :p I don't wanna torture myself)

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    How did her family stole her assets?.....and what was their reaction when she got a lawyer in order to get them back?

Also how was the ml like during her pregnancy?.....was he worried/overprotective

10. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    first of all, he's quite protective, he wants to do her everytime he see her, that's why when the FL got pregnant he must wait for her to get healthy enough so that they can do it while she pregnant, umm yeah they do it when she strong enough to do it.

(well when ML discovered the FL is pregnant is when she got an accident, it was his aunt who harms her, the aunt is the wife of his uncle (who later will have a child when he's old, the woman who conceived the child is not his aunt though), apparently his aunt, the wife of his uncle, want to match her niece to marry Lu family (in this case The ML, so she wants something like dominating Lu family [ my reaction of that "oh, what a BITCH"] nevermind....) the aunt is using some dirty trick to ML but FL heard that, that aunt and her niece realize that FL heard that so they make the FL got accident later, and that accident almost make her lost their first child, but the ML pressure the hospital where she got an operation to make the fetus can stay, so she stays in hospital for awhile and the baby and mother got saved, so he is waiting for doing that with her again more longer than the normal people can do that( I mean, while the woman pregnant), the story is not that dragging at that time and you will think that the time be fast forward after you read the later chapter hmmm...(yeah sometime the author even skip the time so it doesn't drag here and there, which means it is good)
    if you wonder why that pregnant women do that while she's got a baby in her? Apparently, some say that it can help the delivery of the child when the woman giving birth, something like it can make the childbirth become easy ( or something like, it can help to strengthen the muscles you'll need for labor and after delivery)

Pristine Xia, Leiaia, WanderG and 5 others like this.
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!.....what happened to the ml s aunt after the accident?

12. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    ML got mad, and revenge for her, but he just suppress the uncle if I'm not wrong (hardly), umm, I forgot, (the aunt got scold by her husband, and she got dislike or something, then the aunt want to apologize to the FL, but not sincerely) apparently the aunt is good friends with the ML mother, but after that, ML mother become disappointed at her and dislike her, like when the aunt try to apologize to TXL but with threatening her (something like they say [it was the aunt and the niece] that they will not get out from there if TXL does not forgive them) and ML mother think what a bitch or so, then ML mother started to avoid the aunt. and the ML mother becomes good at her ( it was the same as the ML grandmother which are really good to her and always kind to her like TXL is her real granddaughter. so when she got bullied by the Lu family [Lu Qing hao family] she got angry, that's why when Lu Yu Chen, the ML want to make her, his wife, the grandmother pretty much agree and grateful to her( that she still become their family, and to LYC that he is not that blind like her previous husband )

FYI: ML Grandma is like the patriarch of the Lu Family so all Lu family, the branch and the main family know her, or at least have met her.

13. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any annoying girls/rivals? That likes MC or ML? If yes, who and what did they do?

14. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    there is, but The male lead is only loved the FL, basically the girl who like ML is something like he feels grateful/ pay back the deed, for her to save him while he got kidnapped when he still a child, but apparently that women are not the real girl who help him at that time, so that women are just posing as the real girl who actually saved him, which means that she uses the identity of the girl, but the ML just think of her as sister, yet she thinks of him as someone who likes her (delusion). The women are considered pretty annoying to me, because she uses the identity of the girl who really helps him, like she wants to become lu wife or have the ambition to become rich, even though she already had a mother who loves her unconditionally and even though at that time she already rich. but she told the FL something, and The girl triggered the FL, saying that the ML love her, so that he marry FL, but in reality, the male lead never touch her or even think to had a sex with her, yeah he got disgusted by her but because he wants to pay back the deed, he still kind to her. and that was before the ML find out who the real angel who saved him that time.

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to that girl after the ml found out that she wasnt the one who saved him?

Gushishi likes this.
  16. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the real person that saved him? MC? And what happened with the girl after he found out?

17. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    so it was like this, the male lead enemy is using that bitch to trick him, so that the relationship with the FL got worse, because if I'm not wrong, the enemy know that the FL is the ML weakness, so the bitch wants to make him sleep with him or had sex with him ( it was the prelude of when the real angel of when he got kidnapped will be discovered by him) so the bitch drugging him, but the bitch got beaten half dead by him it was really bloody ( if she late to get treated, she will die by the minute), because when he got drugged or something, the second LYC will take over his body (remember he really hates women) so she got beaten, after that she is in comatose state, and the discovery of the family, or TXL family (not real family) will be discovered after that.

18. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    umm, can I even spill the beans here... LOL :hmm::blob_grin:

Gushishi and JimmyFalcon like this.
  19. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me~

Gushishi and Pristine Xia like this.
  20. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right it was the MC, and the MC, the author already tell the reader beforehand btw, even though it was just a clue, everytime that there is a secret, the author always giving the reader clue beforehand, and it's not dragging and the plot is really good.