LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha ! I just have an image of the various villages just wagging Tang Tian around like a doll so the Blue Dwarves just retreat as fast as they do: INTRUDER !!!
    Seriously what did his dad do to them.

akki likes this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lol

and maybe YaYa and Barbara will be friends?

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    *ehem*

It's for the money making scheme of our very kind and loving Bing and Tang Tian duo to appear again

4. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask a question.

When did Tang Tian actually realized that Little Fool was also him? I must have skipped it. Can anyone advice?

5. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    593: Angry Tang Tian is the best Tang Tian.

He's simply a battlemaniac..or was it weaponmaniac.

6. letswait

Reading List:
    Link
    617: Tang Tian at the banquet..in a suit..what can go wrong??
    His logic is superb as always :)

Up next, food wars...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    SilverxCalibur likes this.
  7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Continent Lord Get

8. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, it was a long time ago since the last post in this thread was done.

None the less, the new arc featuring the origin of the Heaven's Road is truly exciting. I truly like the scheming and thoughtfulness of the Villain. The woman in the latest chapter truly has a brilliant idea. I like that, since it makes the woman doesn't seem like a pitiful villain that thinks he can't lose.

Which tends to be something you typically see in Chinese stories. A bad guy that thinks he can only win.

9. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    okay time for spammer Tang Tian to appear again

10. Aeternelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knew a star door would open into the Savage Continent !? I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. We haven't heard much of Perseus Constellation so far no ?

11. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    544 - I know I'm a bit behind, but the whole zero energy body really confuses me. The description makes it sound like it would be a quality of his body, like genetic from birth. But the first few hundred chapters he was able to gather and use energy. Did the sword spirit tempering change the quality of his body? Or was it caused by something else? I'm confused.

12. letswait

Reading List:
    Link
    This explains it..somewhat.

"MC got a Zero Energy Body b/c the Desolate Bear Bone filled his body with Star Power, destroying his True Power pools and meridians and then he used up all the energy. They cultivate True Power, not Star Power. so once the energy ran out, he had no way of replenishing it, especially since his True Power pools were destroyed."
    -- from the topmost post here

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  13. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks. That clears it up a bit. I didn't realize until later that his buddies also got Zero Energy Bodies (ZEBs) thru the process they developed (it wasn't brought up til much later in the story or i missed it.)

Curious that the Desolate Bear Bone did nothing like that for the previous owner, as I thought it was said it was for him to train or some such.

14. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    590 - Are the Emperyean Ice Tree spears consumables? It seems when he threw them out they just crumbled into dust, which is fine I guess. But they had mentioned how it was made into a gold ranked treasure of some constellation, so not sure why they are wasting them like that. =/

596 - The ships are pretty cool. Heavy artillery, very nice! Zero Energy Bodies will do wonders with those weapons.

On another note, the whole thing with William was confusing. Gao Wu (the blood meridians master, I might have his name wrong), tried to take over Tang Tian's body, but because it was a Zero Energy Body it was all for naught, right? Then why would William be any different?

599 - The price on the Emperyean Ice Tree spears seems way too low. I thought they had talked about how they were impossible to get a hold of and what not.

605 - I'm surprised any of those silk pants survived one hit.

628 - Little Fool has been afk for a long time now it seems. Has he been slumbering since that attack he blocked from the silver grade saint?

666 - I'm all caught up :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    and here I thought both of them will say "let's our fist talk'

16. Qrofol

Qrofol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Catching up on chapters again, but I have to ask. Can someone explain how the damn teleportation plate is supposed to work? I've done my best to suspend my belief and ignore anything unexplained, but the way they sometimes travel from place to place is super jarring and I still can't figure out the rules. Like, the last chapter I read they were traveling outside the Heaven's Road and Bing still somehow delivered the worm egg's and materials to their home base.

I've been assuming that these "places" they are in are like planets, that are then connected to other planets via the gates. But for whatever reason, his plate has some kind of teleportation function as well? I've been thinking that it's like one of those "magic estates" you see in cultivation novels, where inside the plate there is a space of its own and MC+Bing can enter it. And that magic estate then has a gate that leads to, I guess the the planet with Three-Spirits City in it, since that was the first base of operations?

Is that correct? It seems super OP that he could theoretically just teleport to safety across the galaxy whenever he wants to. But he never uses that ability, except whenever he needs to deliver something to his "support team" for research? And didn't they move their home base to another planet from Three-Spirits City - Fornax or etc.? So how'd he get over there if the plate was connected to the old place?

17. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, It seems that either MC or aligned spirit generals can shuffle. At some later stage he kinda bought like 1000 spirit generals to move materials (steal them) from warehouse in galaxy to spirit city

18. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First a place with no energy.
    Now a place where only "laws" exist?

And in both cases Honorable Martial Group never actually realized the importance of both zones?

This is... mouth-gaping.

19. Aeternelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess Honorable Martial Group never did invest much interest into Sin Domain since it was basically a "prison". They never considered a place with no energy to be so strong ? Laws aren't really predominant in Saint Galaxy because of the overabundance of energy. They wouldn't know how to compose themselves into an environment stripped bare of their strenght. I do wonder for Tang Tian if he'll encounter another branch of Honorable Martial Group in this new zone. Also, if he has any way to get into contact with his martial spirit generals, now that the energy is gone :/

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    another power up place for TangTian?