Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaay!! You're the MVP, @Ami !
    XD I simply adore the one with fanboy ML, all prepped with his head band and glowing sticks, so ready to cheer for his fav deity:aww::aww:
    :blobmelt: Some of them are so breath-taking! I love the perspective in those and the colouring too~ <3<3<3

To answer your q, QR possessed the body of a father. Now, that father's son is tagging along, sticking with his "dad".:blobpats:

Kittsune, Ami and alexfilia like this.
  2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kittsune, alexfilia and kly like this.
  3. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hee hee. I absolutely adore MC!! He's dressing up as a woman again _( ; 3 」∠)_ (supposed to be a pregnant wife?? Lol, MC! First getting married, then being pregnant, then...???) KYAAAA BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER thumbs uuuuuuupp!! Cough thekiss cough

I don't know how to feel about the latest ghost tho;; curious...:hmm:

I told myself I'll limit my posting to only Sunday's BUT HOW CAN I POSSIBLY RESIST??? :aww::aww:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Aeli, Ami, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he put something on his stomach to make himself look pregnant?

kly likes this.
  5. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC used the classic pillow trick. The moment he got off the bed and took a few steps, it fell out, but he quickly shoved it back into place XD

Aeli, Ami, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What a gem!!! Tell me ML was there when that happened xD

Ami and kly like this.
  7. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he was. (´・ω・`) ML appears at nearly the end of the chapter. Haha, talk about fashionably late :blobpats: BUT BUT THE WAY HE APPEARED WAS VERY GALLANT AND COOL AND MAYBE A TAD CLICHE BUT DEFINITELY COOOOOOL:blobmelt:
    I feel like ML would probably be dashing toward MC with arms wide or something, if he were there and had caught sight of the "pregnant" MC XD your hubby is hereeeeee:aww:

Rangeles, Blossomroad, Ami and 3 others like this.
  8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing all this fluff is making my day~

:blobmelt:

Ami, alexfilia, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  9. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww://gently fluffs your magical floofy unicorn mane

//whispers underwater kiss ╰(*´3`*)╯
    ML's got something checked off of his to-do list✧ :blobxd:

10. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us about the "underwater kiss" :cookie:

alexfilia, kly and scriptor like this.
  11. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They kissed they kissed they kissed THEY FUCKING KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FB_IMG_1505904404581.jpg 1oxtxz5p7202ftebzyabizh0v.jpg

hopsica, Audene, Mrinmoye and 11 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaa! <3 :X3::X3::X3: ....how was their kiss like??? ....what was the mc's reaction?

Ami and kly like this.
  13. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //lays out more cookies

Come closer, cute one, as I recount for you the glorious moment when our ship blasted off beyond heaven and into space lol

Okay, so the ghost that MC was chasing after is in the form of a black gaseous haze for reasons. It's trying to enter MC which it can do when MC opens his mouth because that ghost considers it 'permission' for entering the body and doing its spooky stuff, so to speak. Anyways, MC was chasing after it, and even steps on a nail/sharp tiny thing that it had left on the ground as a trap or something (this ghost is the ghost of an unborn baby it seems so it has the iconic creepy goading kid voice and childish tactics all up-to-date and everything) before falling into a lake or at least, a large body of water.
    Taking its chance, the ghost lies in wait on the water surface waiting for the MC to rise for a breath of air so it can then rush inside of him at that time. However, MC could predict that was what the ghost was planning, and was thinking how to prolong his stay underwater. Now, remember how MC had been kicked down from heaven many years ago? He's learned many street tricks and entertainment skills to survive. As a result, MC just so happened to have a skill of swallowing swords and though swallowing water would damage the body - he had no choice.
    IT WAS JUST SO TIMELY THAT
    ML jumps into the water depths, grabs him - one hand on his waist, the other pinching up his chin - and lands a smooch. Well, more like, for the sake of exchanging air to MC, ML had (gladly) arrived to serve as MC's own personal air tank lol

This was from chapter 94 - I'd recommend reading it yourself (with or without MTL). I feel like I keep terrifying everyone here with my walls of sloppy text. XD Gooo, mtl it, even if it's just for ch 94 & 95! (I can't do it justice orz this brilliant masterpieceeee)

In ch 95:
    -MC struggles because he doesn't know who it is. No one ever dare to do this sort of thing to him. The other person (ML) only hugged his waist more tightly, pasting their bodies even closer as he continues to blow more air into MC's mouth. Bewildered, MC stops struggling which is then he realises this body he's pressed up against is ML's and he feels super confused - his heart in a mess while lots of questions race through his mind etc
    They both float up, breaking through the water's surface which is when the ghost goes in for the kill MC's mouth, which is absolutely unacceptable because only ML can claim those precious lips (and he finally has!!) lol As the ghost rushes over, MC only turned his head before ML swiftly presses him close again and locks lips with him. (C-c-c-combo!!e3e)
    Now, if this was anyone else, MC would've run a sword through the bloke, but because it was ML doing this, MC didn't know what to do and was pressed against to the point that tears sprung out from the pain(?). (Easy there ML, you'll scare MC away and then how will the honeymoon go?? Your 2 big bros will beat you at having the most romantic smutty times with their respective partners, ML! You can't let that happen lol Use them family genes and seduce the guy, ML!!!)
    It's at that moment during the smooching fest that the Army of Silver Butterflies take flight from outta nowhere and send the ghost fleeing in terror. But those fluttering savages aren't done meting out their punishment and that ghost is overwhelmed by them. We're not shown or told about what happens to that ghost.
    Once they separate, ML throws a dice, and when it lands on the water, the waters spins rapidly before calming. This is a really cool way of teleporting to elsewhere. ML has relocated them both to another body of water in/nearby the ghost city he owns (a fact which MC discovers later).
    Right now, however, poor MC is very emotionally confused. He's so muddle-headed that he's left stuttering "I......I......I......" for a long while before he blurts out, "I'm a little hungry."
    ML stares blankly.
    MC: "Wait no. I......I......I'm a little sleepy......"
    Then promptly turns around groping the ground for something.
    ML asks him what he's looking for and MC answers, "I'm searching for something. I'm searching for my bamboo hat. Where's my bamboo hat?"
    Actually, if MC were the one witnessing himself fumbling about, he'd definitely wail miserably, "It's over! Stupid!" MC, having never encountered this kind of situation is very all over the place. At this point,
    MC's on his hands and knees, his back facing ML as he mutters, "......I, I can't find it. I should/want to go. I should/want to go back home and eat dinner......I should take care of the mess."
    "..."
    ML: "I'm sorry"
    Hearing ML's voice from behind his own back, MC jumps up and exclaims, "I should/want to go!"
    His voice called out like the way someone would call out to be saved. ML: "You can't!"
    MC runs a few steps before falling to the ground, looking back, there was a trail of blood leading to the nail buried deep within his foot. ML catches his ankle, the tone of his voice changing, "What's happened to you?"
    MC tried to wrestle his foot back from ML's grasp, "Nothing, nothing, nothing. It doesn't hurt even one bit. It doesn't matter!"
    ML becomes slightly furious, "How can you not be hurting!" Saying this, he makes a move for MC's boot which frightens poor MC into getting up. Climbing up while yelping, "Don't, don't, don't, do not!"
    MC's trying to crawl away but ML doesn't let him and soon they're surrounded by intimidating figures who approach. Turns out they're ML's ghost minions who were angry at the pair of strangers tussling about with no awareness of where they were until they were surprised to discover it was their uber cool ghost lord and a struggling..."lady". XD
    "Lord Cheng! Are you overpowering and defiling (her)! Do you want us to lend a hand! We'll help you push (her) down!"
    And ML's only reply is, "Scram!"
    ML is princess-carrying MC, during that time, MC slowly calms down and returns to his normal, and more rational state of mind. He's glad that the pillow had dropped out somewhere previously (most likely lost during all the action moments), because the image of ML with this "pregnant lady" would've been an even more fatal scene for witnesses to happen upon lol
    MC also begins to feel incredibly bashful embarrassed and ashamed at his frenzied reaction earlier. In fact, MC even internally laments that GS has taught him a great number of many things, including how to ignore the allure of women coming onto him, but MC had never taught how to deal with men making the moves on him!
    MC apologises to ML, but ML says that he was the one who has messed up and not MC, apologising to MC instead.

Seeing that ML didn't care, MC was very relieved and his mind moves onto the questions. He asks how ML appeared and what happened to that ghost of the aborted baby??
    But ML only firmly replies with, " Deal with your injuries first."
    Soon the two reach ML's mansion which seems to have been miraculously repaired after being burnt down last time when LQQ and gang had fled with MC.
    ML brings MC to his bench/couch, kneeling as he steadily slides off MC's boot(s) and sock(s) off. MC's alarmed but is paid no heed as ML continues.
    Looking at the wound (which is pretty serious ouuuuuch), ML is quiet for a moment before, "This'll hurt a bit. Ge ge, don't hold it in. When it hurts, then just cry out loud."

//grovels_( ; 3 」∠)_
    Anyways, it's all mostly paraphrased but still a whole wall of text. Sorry. 囧

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaa *takes @kly and goes dancing /o/ \o\ *

Thaaank you so much! ....Feel free to continiou :D ....your walls of text are awesome!

*goes back to fainting after reading how cute the mc is <3*

kly likes this.
  15. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HYAAAA //dances enthusiastically with Alexfilia
    :blobxd:

AAAHHhh I feel like I did not do justice in describing those chapters...They're simply so magnificent :blobnosebleed: My words will never suffice.

RIGHT MC IS SUCH A FLAILING CUTIE GAAAAAAH ML was also out of my expectations too. I thought he'd play it cool, or act all extra shameless, but when MC's staring ML. ML had frowned, hesitatingly when he opened his mouth, and began in a lower voice (that was gloomier than it had sounded last time), "Your Highness, I......" << YOU CAN FEEL HOW NERVOUS AND AWKWARD HE ISSS :blobpeek:
    But then MC TAKES THE ENTIRE CAKE AND FLOPS IT, GETTING ALL FLUSTERED LIKE WOW WHAT A CUTIEPIE:aww:

One of the characteristics of ML that I treasure so much is his protectiveness to MC + his respect to MC.
    Which is understandable considering how MC was and still is, (one of??) the main reasons for ML to continue living in the world. Not to mention, the trauma of seeing MC stabbing himself fatally that time in the cave, and experiencing the feeling of having thought he'd lost his reason for living...Not matter how short, it was most likely a terrifying, soul-shaking moment because ML's had more than a fair share of being in the position as a source of resentment and disgust. MC's a remarkably precious existence to him. At the same time, MC's quite reckless, self-sacrificing and emotionally scarred, so ML's protectiveness and great attention to MC's physical and emotional wellbeing is such a healing balm. I admire the level of thought, care and love + more that MXTX infuses into her main couple immensely. They balance each other so well. coughs ok, enough of me rambling again. 囧

16. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THE KISS OF LIFE
    //smooches your cheek:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Thank you sweetie. I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THE KISS SCENE FOR 90+ CHAPTERS ALREADY. GOD HAS NOT ABANDONED MEEEEE:blobReach:

17. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I need moooooore fanart of this kiss scene. :oops::oops:

Ami and kly like this.
  18. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //slinks in

Psst, to the sweetheart over there~

Muah
    Muah Muah
    Nom

:blobsalute:
    //scuttles out

19. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, Aeli, Fluted_Trash and 4 others like this.
  20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ADFJSLDKFJLSDSDFJK!!!

Fluffy Unicorn is attacked by Fluffy Punch!
    It's super effective!
    Fluffy Unicorn contracted status effect Swirly Eyes!
    Fluffy Unicorn will roll around the ground in fluffy glee while squeeing for the indefinite future!

Aeli, kly, Kittsune and 3 others like this.