Spoiler The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol's Fake Boyfriend spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Sep 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SummerX

SummerX Well-known fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I have never read it or heard of it..........
    It's fluffy and light hearted, so :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: I will hide

Misaki Yata, kly and alexfilia like this.
  4. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so , BTW Thanks for poking others .

kly likes this.
  5. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems be an awesome novel! I'm interested :X3:

I'll be waiting for spoilers~

kly and mereumsama like this.
  6. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    *escapes into it after read the title*
    Normally I don't read BL novels, but this one seems to be pretty interesting huh~ :love:

So~ *waits anxiously for spoilers*

kly likes this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    why soo much danmeiiii ~~~ *add to list*

kly likes this.
  8. Novel otaku desu

Novel otaku desu 『R0 Trickster』『Sleeping Fox』『Desucchi』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed: *add to list* hope it get picked~ the summary by her/him is so good that i want more XD

mereumsama, alexfilia and kly like this.
  9. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek:
    There can never be enough danmei!!!(´◉◞౪◟◉)

//gets into line

10. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooooh this looks like fluff :cookie:
    spoilers spoilers~
    summary for the lazy andd curious: :D

The year he was fifteen, Ling Ke realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Ling Ke spied on the other’s group of friends, payed attention to that person’s every move, and privately, fanatically started his fanboying actions. Unfortunately, the hot guy he liked was someone who changed girlfriends like he changed clothes, a pretentious and straight male.

A few years later, Ling Ke and the hot guy he was secretly in love with got into the same university and became good friends. In order to prevent his beloved from hating him, Ling Ke repressed his true feelings and forced himself to pretend to be a 24k, pure gold straight guy.

……

Having high-spec looks, Qi Feng was a networking expert, but in order to preserve his all-around shining and popular hearthrob image, he always hid his true sexuality, that he was gay. He got himself (fake) girlfriends all throughout school, literally playing himself into being branded as a skirt-chaser.

Until one day, he met his true love. The other looked delicate and gentle, cold and out-of-reach, as if the ideal lover he’d dreamed of in his heart.

Except, there was just one thing. That guy also looked completely straight……

In short, this is the love story of two scared, in-the-closet gay guys pretending to be straight while mutually trying to feel the other out.

Tags: strong top/strong bottom, mutual love, pretend relationship, fluff, light-hearted

did winter start/finish reading this yet??

11. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh look interesting (*0*) .. remind me of other book being gays 30 days something?? Forgot the tittle And I like it ... Gonna read this next
    Ahhh right !!!
    Please give us the raw ... :-*

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  12. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    I share your sentiments.(y)

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  13. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading this .... It's an okay read really... The smut is Vogue (TT) .... The romance is frustrating at first sure there's cute moment here and there and the ml is all over mc when they established their relationship but I don't know I just don't feel it for this one to mild for my liking .... I think I'm in the mood for something intense .

14. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give spoilers then? How do their romance develop? Any cute moments?

15. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    woah so fast..... aw so not so much smut? how long does it take for the misunderstanding to get cleared up? how many chapters are thereee

Nokiyoh likes this.
  16. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really good at explaining & have trouble remembering people name so I'll use mc/mL yeah? so I'll try ... Well the first time they meet is in a piano class/competition or something ?? When they're kids the ml give mc his contact number urge mc to contact him ... when the competition is done outside the building come a Bentley car fetching mL home all the parents outside gossiping how the difference between rich kid and their kids treatment bla bla ... The mc heard them ... The mc is from middle class family so when mc back home ask his parents what's Bentley.. the parents tell him it's super expensive car and not to mixed up with them because they're from different world ( because they're rich??) or something ... So mc is a bit jealous but can't help but become curious (apparently he's attracted by mL???)so he tried to contact mL using email?? But mL is not replying... so he's frustrated but still curious so he stalked mL in internet the second Time they meet they're 13? Middle Schoolers it was kids talent competition on tv mc is competing for his school I think??(TT)... Apparently they have to be in partner for the next segment or something most of the kids don't play music so mc have ahard time finding one mc is being interviewed by a popular host ( ML mom&mc father idol LOL) ... Mc have calm& cold exterior actually it's cover for his actual personality (I don't know how to describe?? (TT) ) .....he ask for the host signature with expressionlessly inside he's embarrassed ^_^ ... And then ML(not) appear wearing white? Apparently he looks dazzling?? ( And latter on mc find out he's mL twin 5 years from now) he asked mc to be his partner so they duet mc play piano mL(twin) play violin ...ml(twin) is dazzling mc is being overshadowed ... So when they're finish mc tell the host (ml mom) ... He want to quit the show since he doesn't feel good enough and the host give him advice?? Mc is enlighten and become better and much calmer person ?? mL give mc his wechat id? .. when mc is at home he followed mL on wechat but didn't try again because mL have too many friends and he just stalked him everyday for 5 years (ahh he accepted he's gay when he was 15 because his love/obsession for mL) .... So they meet again 5 years later they attend the Same University when mc arrive inside the dormitory room he found mL sitting on the bed laughing/joking with his friends ...mc is stunned inside his heartis a mess but on the outside he's cold&expressionless ... ML is also stunned when he saw mc his heart is beating hard(you got love at first sight disease there mister) the ml didn't recognize mc ... And the mc is disappointed mL didn't recognize him ... Well mL friend introduce himself and than introducing mL expecting mc to be interested since mL is handsome & popular ... But mc reply is just " oh..." And ignore them to go unpacking his suitcase ... The friend & ml is stunned mL friend laugh at ML and mc "oh" become inside joke in mL friends circle ... ML also feel complicated & disappointed since he want mc attention ... Actually he doesn't plan to live inside the since the room/bed is too Small but he changed his mind once he saw mc ... When mc asked where's his belongings he say That he only come to take a look first before bringing his belongings here .. mc say he's going to buy necessity's .. ML tossed him $500 yuan to help him to buy necessity's too ... Mc bought matching toothbrush cups bowls towels ... Ahh the bowls have a picture of kitten/flower I forget one is pink other is blue ... Mc have mL the pink one ... ...mc lied that the bowl is a prizes given by the shop madam (because he's embarrassed that he chose cute matching bowls)

17. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    nope their first time is to tested the water wether mc& mL can have chemistry having that kind of relationship ... Well they go inside the hotel kiss embrace ........blank........ And two hours later?????????? The author didn't describe it alright I admit it was one of the thing I'm dissatisfied about ...... From then on they're couple and mL cling on mc a lot steal kiss here hug there .... There's a time they're being caught while having hot make out inside the dorm by one of their roommate ... He open the door to find mc/ML eating each other face he closed the door as soon he saw that (the mc is scared that roommate will feel disgusted with them and demand to move out ) 15 minutes later that friend poke his head inside the room he ask mc/mL if they're done mc is stunned and ask if he's disgusted the friend says he already know from beginning they're couple (ahh right the first time that roommate come inside the dorm room he caught ML applying medication on mc naked back he thought they're doing foreplay?? Mc back is hurt I forgot why)

Edit: the misunderstanding resolved somewhere around 40 ... The chapter is about 70 include extra

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  18. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a time I have different view of what I think is cute moment with other people so I don't know if you find this cute but there's this time ... WHEN they're pretending to be couple because of some girl who chase after mL ... So ML ask mc to be his pretend boyfriend (at this moment ML admit to himself he like mc but he want to tested mc sexuality first ps:mc pretend to be straight so mL don't know he is gay) mc agree because well he love the guy for 5 years but he pretends he's not because he thought mL is straight ....on University forum they're popular gay couple?? So mL sing love song he say it's dedicated to his beloved person confessing singing I love you mean for mc ... Mc feel happy because mL love him too so he run pushing the crowd to tell mL he feel the same just to saw mL with beautiful girl she's talking about how happy she's to hear love song dedicated to her(not for you girlie!!!) ... Mc feel crushed so he swallowed back his feeling( he tried thinking rationally he want mL to confess first or something) but he's still jealous so he barge there telling the girl he's mL boyfriend and kiss mL ... Usually mc is the pasif party and cautious one he pretends to be straight two hes not sure of mL sexuality three think mL is only intimate with him only for show... So usually mL is the one make the first move/pounced on him first ... I find this cute .... What kind thing you find cute can you describe ?

19. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    there r different types of cute so yes, this is cute >////////< like awww MC was jealousss~:aww:

the other kind of cute is like does the ML spoil the MC and stuff, or like take care of him or like cuddling and stuff?:love:
    or even the other times MC or ML got jealous ?????

20. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh ok near the end chapter 60 I think ... mL mother(mL already tell her his relationship with mc and give blessings since she approved it's mc she find him to be good kid) give mc opportunity to work as her assistant for the summer mc agree and live in mL & mom house to make work easier .... So mL being doting husband(should I call housewife since the one working is mc mL is at home waiting&cooking he learn to cook and serve mc when he come home ... One Time mL mom come home see the dish on the table lamenting how the first time that lazy son of hers trying to please someone is to outsider(momma is jealous) ask where are they ...the house keeper telling the mom they're upstairs so the mom open the door to fin the son leaning on mc shoulder one hand flipping a book other hand rubing mc neck than playing with mc ear ... The mom wait until mL finish touching (apparently mL feel the opposite) he kissed mc cheeks still feel not enough try to kiss the lips mc is complaining since he's doing something but get lured anyway into full blown make out ....and yes the mom is still watching red&embarrassed