TNWG: NUF Academy Otome! Senpai's route!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by FlowingSong, Nov 27, 2015.

1. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    oohh errr i don't know? XD prince x bestfriend seems nice but in the end nagare must end up with the prince~ so it can be like there's this moment where the Nagare thinks the prince likes her bestfriend? and she keeps trying to make them a couple but in reality she misunderstood the prince and the one the prince likes is her not her bestfriend xD. Is this good enough?

2. Kyubey

Kyubey 第四ラボメンバー

Reading List:
    Link
    Ara? The plot already? This one doesn't mind. kyubey just want to flesh out her characterization. Though, let whatever happen happen may be better. We just want to make her be captured by the prince, right? The fujoshi kyubey knows in RL still can differentiate 2D and 3D world, though.

3. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh then it's fine~ fs just wants to see if we the NUF community can make a good story from nothing xDDD

4. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than a good story... It's more like chaotic story..

Btw... here's the latest part.... if anyone want to continue it

5. Kyubey

Kyubey 第四ラボメンバー

Reading List:
    Link
    C.

'What should I do? What should I do? What if I make a scratch? a dent in his body? Awawa...'

The unconscious prince laid down, unmoving. Fortunately, it is from the fourth floor that I jumped from.

'No! it is not fortunate! I fell down from considerable height, so there might be a concussion in his head. Argh! Why does this happen to me, kami-sama! Uhh... I guess, it is better to go to the infirmary?'

-----------------------------------------
    [Infirmary][Lunch Break]

'Yosh! I've brought him to the infirmary. Now, bandage, bandage...'

While searching for a bandage, the door suddenly opened. It was Fujita-sensei, the physician of our school.

"Nagare-san. This is the third time you visited me this week. What is it now? Falling down from the classroom window again? Or from the rooftop? Honestly... What am I gonna do with you?" She sighed.

I could see her feature softened when she saw me. Maybe because I was her frequent patient?

"Un... It is not me. It is more like, Isteppedonapersonfromthefourthfloor?" I answered. If I was not scared before, right then I was extremely terrified of the public scandal. Dad would be really, really mad at me.

"Huh? wha...? You, stepped on a person, while falling from the fourth floor?"

"..." I nodded. I wanted to crawl in a hole. If kami-sama could send truck-san to me, I guess that would be best.

"Where is this person?" Fujita-sensei asks. Worry etched on her face. She knew that I am athletic enough to survive the fall. But if someone became my cushion, I guess it is not okay?

I moved to the side and let her see him.

With surgical precision, she...

A. Take smelling salt to wake him up.
    B. Scold me
    C. check for any sign of injury, while calling the other teacher.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  6. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    sure!

7. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why, but I started to imagine the MC & master from My Disciple Died Yet Again as Nagare & the prince..

FlowingSong likes this.
  8. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    etoo it's good! and thanks for contributing! but @Kyubey reserved the post already .. etoo please delete your post then wait till kyubey is finished to post again! thanks !!

xD im kinda reminded by them too like the MC is a loud mouthed but kind hearted person while prince is a perfect guy like the prince XDDDDD

Shio likes this.
  9. AnarchyDev

AnarchyDev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Option B

Since she had already had her previous experience by stumbling upon the Prince and getting away scot free from him, she tries to walk away like nothing happened at all... But suddenly...

"Wait, is this your way of Greeting someone by KNocking into someone new you meet every time?" the PRiNCE calls from behind (assuming he is not unconscious)

Nagare who was obviously afraid of not explaining herself but also the Mob coming behind her suddenly decides to

A. Tries to fool him by saying that it's common sense here and walks away like a BOSS...
    B. Afraid that Mob might catch up with her she decides to drag him along with her to... (to outside, locker room, *some* Club Room, etc...)
    C. Just ignores him and runs away...
    D. Knocks him out and then runs away...

[Was this good?] [ Saw no replies so will post and log out, delete this if possible if @Kyubey posted or continue?]

10. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    xD kyubey responded so we will continue with kyubey's post im sorry :'(

11. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    -B.

There was no visible sign of injury. However the teacher still scolded me.
    "Are you out of your mind?!" Sensei asked.
    "Uh-"
    "whatifsomethingbadhappenedtohimdoyouknowwhatwouldhappentoyou? youcanjustdisappearandnoonewouldnoticeyou!!! thisguyisfromaverydistinguishedfamily-"
    "Excuse me."
    Sensei and Nagare looked to where the lovely voice came from then they both gulped. It was the prince!
    "d-do you remember what happened?" the MC asked the prince.
    He stared at her for awhile before answering:
    "You were falling from the fourth floor so I tried to catch you..."
    "WHATTHEHECKDOYOUTHINKYOUWEREDOING?!WHATIFSOMETHINGHAPPENEDTOYOU?I'DBEKILLEDBEFOREIEVENGETACHANCETOEXPLAINMYSELF!!!" Nagare yelled at the prince. She was clutching the prince clothes like she was extorting money from him. She immediately let go but:

A. The prince held her hand and asked: "I didn't understand what you just said but Are you alright though?"
    B. Someone entered the room with a bang! when Sensei heard the door opening all of a sudden she pushed herself up but pushed Nagare away! because of the proximity between Nagare and the prince, that push was enough to make a k-k-k-k-!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS Ne!

C. Someone entered the room with a bang! It was the queen! She saw what looked like Nagare extorting money from the prince so she drags Nagare out of the room!

12. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    edited someone can reserve now~

13. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Option C

In the desolate part of the school behind the gym... Nagare was surrounded by the Queen and her lackeys

"How dare you... rotten otaku... after you bumped to him now you are extorting the Dear Prince-sama..." Queen
    "Yeah... how dare you!' Lackey x 4
    "Ehh? but I didn't extort him though... I don't even know his name... in fact I don't even know you..." Nagare
    "What!? You commoner! you doesn't even know my name! Even more you doesn't even know Our prince name and you still wanted to seduce him! This is why commoner are..." Queen
    "Yeah you commoner!" Lackey x 4
    "Well everyone just call him prince, so how does I know his real name?" Nagare
    "Tsk... you commoner... well can't help it... as an Elite I shall tell you commoner the name of our prince.... His name is Ouji Ikemen! Isn't that a wonderfull name!" Queen
    "Ouji-sama~" Lackey x 4
    "Ouji.... Ikemen...(I think the writer just doesn't have any idea for his name though)" Nagare
    "And as for me my name is-..." Queen
    "Hey you! what are you doing here!" ???

Suddenly a person was yelling to the group he is...
    A. Umetarou the Otaku friend
    B. Ouji the Prince
    C. Chuck Norris the PE and English Teacher
    D. Person dressed in military uniform (Isn't that a nazi symbol?)

14. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Done... You can continue now...

FlowingSong likes this.
  15. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link

B.

"An insignificant character such as yourself does not need to tell us her name!" The prince was clearly angry.
    "B-But I-"
    "Enough! Bullying others and still you have the gal to speak?! Leave." The prince wasn't shouting but in their hearts they could clearly hear his voice ringing with disapproval.
    The Queen and her lackeys disappeared immediately.
    "I'm sorry. Are you alright?" The prince asked Nagare.
    However Nagare's brain malfunctioned .... She couldn't respond but instead stared at the prince for an awkward length of time. The prince smiled at her like he would to a child.
    'I know I shouldn't be staring at the prince like this but...He is still smiling like he has been since 10 mins ago.... He's smile isn't fading ..... it's 12 mins now and he's face hasn't changed yet ... HOLY CHEESE it's 15 mins now and he's still smiling like that!? is he some robot?! WTH?! 20 effin minutes and his smile is not fading and his face not even twitching?!!!!!!!'
    "ANO PRINCE-SAMA PLEASE STOP STARING AT ME OR ELSE I WILL SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU'LL FIND YOUR FACE AT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD." She ACCIDENTALLY told him what she was thinking.

The prince replied with:
    A. He smiled even more and freaked her out!
    B. He lowered his gaze and smiled and told her he was only joking?

C. He pinched her cheek and told her "_err insert something here please_"

Shio likes this.
  16. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she have to end up with the prince?, I am currently having one of those second male syndroms, where I want the girl to end with the second male (in this case the otaku).

17. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---ouji's POV---
    A.
    Before I had the chance to talk to her, that strange girl had already disappeared from my sight. First she disappeared within the crowd, then she kicked me when I tried to catch her, and now she got dragged off somewhere. I just wanted to give her student ID from this morning, why is it so difficult?
    Now, he already had her in front of him. He should have give her the ID and quickly resume his daily live. Then what is this feeling in his chest? Seeing her panicked expression is not bad, let stay like this for a few minutes
    --MC---
    ..... can't you stop smiling already?
    Seeing the prince that didn't stop smiling, blood rushed into her head. She wanted to get mad, but she must admit that she did something wrong to him, and he had just saved her. Thankfully she could see her otaku friend walking nearby. Chance to run away!
    a. call Umetaro and run
    b. A true maiden never run away from challenge! Smile-stare at the prince back, no matter how long it's going to be
    c. hide. Umetaro would never stop teasing her if he saw her with the school ouji.

Kyubey and FlowingSong like this.
  19. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link

B.

'T-this person is asking for trouble!'
    Nagare by nature doesn't back down from a challenge though she does try to avoid violence if at all possible. However in front of this prince she just can't stop feeling something weird.... In the end she decided to have a staring contest with him. Afterall it was this guy's fault (partly) that she got off on the wrong foot with so may people at her very first day.

The (unannounced) staring contest begun! Although she has noticed her otaku friend nearby and he seemed to have been looking for someone she couldn't really stop herself from staring at the prince who was obviously provoking her!

As they were having their staring contest:

A. Otaku friend finds them and shouts. They then break their line of sight contact and consider each other as formidable in the staring game!
    B. Otaku friend notices them then joins in by trying to make the two of them blink!
    C. Otaku friend sees them together and for some unclear reason drags the MC away! The MC and the prince still do not dare break eye contact until MC and Otaku friend reach a point where they turn thus MC and prince break the eye contact!

20. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link