Discussion some stuff you want to change in Persona 5

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by raikun1209, Sep 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. raikun1209

raikun1209 Wandering Prinny

Reading List:
    Link
    With its great reviews and its own share of fanfare, I'm sure we can say Persona 5 is one of the great JRPGs ever made. But even if though it is great it doesn't mean that it is perfect. I'm sure some of us thought "It would have been better if they added this or that" when we are playing it. So I would like to hear some of your "It would be great if they..." moments in Persona 5.
    In my case I would have preferred if Goro would have been the very last boss seeing as it would be an epic fight between a Phantom Thief and a Detective.
    Having the fake Igor be the last boss was kinda stretching it a bit too far. I don't know if they just made him a fake because of the change of voice actor seeing as the original VA died(Japanese).

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk. I thought Igor as the last boss was appropriate. At the very least, it wasn't hastily cobbled together or anything. The game thrived on foreshadowing and revealing peeks of events to come, and it all led up to that confrontation rather well. -- There were many hints throughout the story that all wasn't quite right with Igor and the two girls. It was building up from the beginning!

My favorite foreshadow in the whole game, by the way, was the pancake line with Akechi. I swear to god that at the time I caught it and knew, KNEW, that he had heard Mona speaking. I KNEW what that implied. But by the time the final reveal on his lying came around, I'd already forgotten. D'oh! And the game even specifically looked back and highlighted that event! I was like! I REMEMBER THAT! WHAT THE FUCK, ME! .... If you don't know what I'm talking about, shame on you. :sweating_profusely:

I'd have liked more Palaces, and I'd have liked more.. y'know.. actual thievery. Most of it felt more like armed robbery or home invasions than burglary. What's the point of sneaking in and identifying the route to a treasure if you're just going to have to fight the palace master anyway?... C'mon! Geez! Should have rolled up in there and beat the shit out of everyone to begin with, then!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    GM_Rusaku and zeus like this.
  3. NGCleric

NGCleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as the hold ups made sense with the theme, I missed having P4G's shuffle time.

4. raikun1209

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that pancake scene and yes i also forgot about it by the time they mentioned it in game. And about the thievery i agree that they're more of armed robbery but if the Palace Owners don't find them then a boss battle kinda won't happen.

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  5. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't like the feel of the S.links... unlike 3 or 4, 5 felt like you approached everyone (well, you kinda did) just to use them. I did like how they had a use outside of fusion.

6. raikun1209

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in P5 they were called Confidants so yeah you were kind of approaching them with the intent to have a use for them.

7. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, I know. It just... bugs the crap out of me. It's hard to put into words. I guess... I just like how 3 and 4 felt like friends become your strength, while in 5 was like 'Hey, I need help with shady shit.'

8. Kna

Kna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st thing I want to change in Persona 5 is...... make Persona 5 available on PC too. :(

9. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    somehow. . . i want a 18+ type of persona starting from 3. . . .
    that would be awesome!!!

igiveup likes this.
  10. raikun1209

Reading List:
    Link
    Now having a harem would be worth it.

11. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Until Valentine's event came..... MC is screwed.

12. Jr77

Jr77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would've made "Rivers in the Desert" the true final boss music instead of "Jaldabaoth." Alot of my hype was gone when the song changed. It just seemed like generic boss battle music when compared to rivers in the desert. Also implement same sex dating option. Be a slut, screw whoever you want you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [​IMG]
    Also a Sae romance option. Better than the teacher tbh. She looks lik Taylor swift :blobconfused:

13. Igknotus

Igknotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would want a pc edition of the game not just PS4

14. InternetHitler

InternetHitler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I hate about the final boss.
    No not the THE final boss. I mean Shido.
    I hate it enough as it is that everything worth developing about Goro got revealed in one swoop making it hard to take seriously.
    Now Imagine a palace dedicated to Goro that could flesh out his character more, Hell Atlus clearly has plans for it because of their stupid Picaro DLCs, a Dungeon with filled with enemy encounters of alternate forms.

15. igiveup

igiveup a good boy

Reading List:
    Link
    This, and more of the hawt doctor girl.