LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its seems to me you're overestimating GWK. Toward the end, they didnt even fit to be cannon fodders. Only HV have the rights to be one.
    Plus in mw, cultivator as young as 3000 yo can reach great world king realm. How old is FRL again as the youngest divine lord when he reach divine lord realm?

2. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any doubt in our hearts that this wouldn't be the case :cool:
    The real face smacking is about to begin.

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the same thing will happen to Divine Lords so your point is moot. A single bronze giant, that was tied down and weakened, was able to beat four Divine Lords at once.

Cultivators in TMW tend to live longer so that doesn't really mean anything. 40,000 years seem to be the majority of a peak holy lord's lifespan. I think people might have lived that long on Yi Yun's original world.

4. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its like you didn't read that cn novel much. All end novel cultivation levels have a really huge qualitative difference. In mw, half step true god couldn't do shit to lowest TG while Beyond TG could sweep the floor with tens of TG. Well this only exclude the mc of course. You can bet your fortune that if yi yun is at DL realm he could own that bronze giant.

Edit: and we didn't even include the factor of different race. Its like a common trope that primordial race is much much stronger than the same rank human, much less different realm.

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You're now talking nonsense and ignoring the point. That was that you said GWKs were weak at the end of the story. My point was that Divine Lords aren't that strong either. Your talk of cultivation realms and races is irrelevant. There seem to be at least two realms above Divine Lords so why would they be anything at the end of the story?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  6. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How am talking nonsense? Early on i already mentioned that HV and subsequently DL can only be cannon fodder in a large scale wars while GWK doesn't mean shit to the wars. And of course cultivation realms and races matter when it comes to strength. I mean your point is that DL seems weak when compared to bronze giant isnt?

7. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about we keep the flaming down? It's really unnecessary.

Since MW and TMW use different cultivation systems we can't directly compare the levels, and they can't directly fight each other. Even the lifespans are wildly different at different levels. For example, a World King and a Dao Palace warrior supposedly have the same lifespan of ~1-10 million years, but they might not be equivalents (and certainly aren't treated the same). We already know three levels above DP (supremacy, DL, DE) with more that might yet be introduced. There were only 4 levels above World King in MW (GWK, HV, TG, beyond TG).

So I was trying to use the approximate number of each to draw parallels between the two. We already know the maximum number of Divine Lords and Divine Emperors, (12x72=864 and 12, respectively). How many Great World Kings/Heavenly Venerates/True Gods are there at the end of Martial World? For example, if there are around 12 True Gods, then you could say Divine Emperor and True God are roughly equivalent.

free2591 likes this.
  8. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep Calm and Praise the Dao Of Brick.

I guess, The Holy Brick will appear in next few chapters for sure. The face-smacking meter in TMW is overflowing for last few chapters.

9. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GWK is unaccountable. Theres around 100 HV in divine realm alone during early part of novel and less than 10 TG in all heaven. During final battle, theres 20? (I forgot if its more than or less than that) and lots of HV.

10. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Dao of brick time. This yi yun's existence is really poor? Everyone treat him like a trash. İ even think tmw turned a cliche xianxia. He condensed 4 nine leaf fruit and he has supreme dao palace. And still people treat him like a real idiot. What is his? Someone englightten us.

11. Sancrea

Sancrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sry to butt in your heated discussion but i have question. I know that it is kind of late but i never paid attention to that, why is that that TMW and MW have different cultivation progress despite being in the same real/universe. I mean those god items are the same in both however was there any mention of empyrean heavens in MW?

And another thing i wonder if yi yun will ever visit that lower realm which he originated from, didn't he leave his 'sister' there?

12. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    it can be similar to how the cultivation system changed with the calamity in MW
    if you read the latest chapters you know when did body cultivation became increasingly hard
    maybe its something similar they invented a new system

also it can be due to different rules in the universe or simply a different "level of universe"
    like in CD - ST

13. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda spoilerish but in mw, all the cultivation levels of divine sea, divine transformation and such is just a part of the cultivation method called Nine Divine Transformation of mw universe. 33 heavens or sky in mw also represent 33 different type of cultivation method with 11 different method for each qi, body and soul. So its not really weird for tmw to have different realm than mw universe when there's so many kinds of them already in mw.

Fyi: Nine divine transformation is the top qi cultivation method among other 11 method and its only suitable for human race. Human also only suitable to use Nine Dai palace for body cultivation but it is not the top rank among 11 other body method.

14. Sancrea

Sancrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nine dai palace as in the cultivation of those from TMW, right? But didn't fey also mentioned how they were dao palace and the like, so it's not restricted to humans like you say.

15. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is saying there are exist 33 cultivation systems in MW, 11 for essence, 11 for body, 11 for soul (spoiler for me, but whatever). What people use there is only 1 essence gathering cultivation system. In TMW people use another, which also could be applied to Fey.
    N millions years ago in MW was in use body cultivation system. After catastrophe had come it was impossible to reach Nine Stars anymore and so essence gathering was invented. Even in MW primary cultivation system most people use was changed at least one time (as we know of), why its new system should be the same as in TMW?

16. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TMW and MW are in different cosmos' as far as we know. FYI in mw you practice all 3 cultivation paths at once , but some can be sealed and made hard to practice unless given the right circumstances. MW main world/where the mc is from/ body cultivating(essence) for 9 stars is limited because of prior happenings, so mostly soul and qi are done, with soul not being that well understood either, but not under limitations.

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nonsense because you brought up a bunch of stuff that had little to nothing to do with what I said.
    How is this a response to anything I said? This is obvious. This is what I meant when I said your talk of cultivation realms is pointless. I mean you literally talking about how realms are much stronger than the one before. It's also the reason why I mentioned that DLs will be too weak to do anything at the end of the series exactly the same as GWKs. What's your basis for saying that DLs are stronger than GWKs? That one can be fodder while the other can't?

We were specifically talking about the strength of the cultivation realm so bringing up the race of the opponent is rather pointless. The strength of the realm carries its own power. We were talking about that level of strength in comparison to top tier powers.

18. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever dude. This is just speculations anyway and mine was done based on cc previous and connected writings, and how cc plan on writting less than 2000 chapters for tmw. Plus cc kinda burn out from writing this novel a couple of times already so i didn't think he would prolonged this novel anymore.

19. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's not planning on writing less than 2k chapters for tmw

20. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is chapter discussion of TMW not cross novel comparson/ discusion take that else where

Someguy666 likes this.