Other Request Should i re-read Coiling Dragon?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KnightofGlory26, Sep 26, 2017.

?

Should i re-read it?

1. Yes

67.6%
  2. No

20.6%
  3. Don't know

14.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KnightofGlory26

KnightofGlory26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!

Coiling Dragon always has special place in y heart as it is the first wuxia novel i read and finished, it also lead me here. Anyway i want to ask whether i should read it again, and if reading it before won't ruin it for me? i mean i should love it, but will i get bored as i know what will happen and how everything will end?

please tell me, and say if you have read it twice and if it was just as enjoyable!

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  2. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    its like asking should i fall in love. Ofcourse you should. Just go! What are you waiting for?

3. DJK13

DJK13 [NUF's DJ][Ruler of Nightmares] [Keeper of Dreams]

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless you have an idetitic (?) memory (often known as photographic memory), or read it recently, then you'll be fine.... I mean I might reread something 6-12 months later and it sort of fills in some gaps in the story you forgot about, without realising there was a gap.....

4. Nef-i

Nef-i Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I re-read, only at the end little bored:ROFLMAO: especily first arcs is magnificent:cool:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Jarrow likes this.
  5. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Coiling Dragon is one of novel good to have nostalgia with... u should read it like once every year... but maybe just some part by part

6. Viken

Viken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already re-read Coiling Dragon twice since the series finished. Heh. Takes me only like three days. >.>'

7. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    great stories always deserve a re-read. in fact, ONLY great stories deserve to be read many times and immortalized in our hearts.

8. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CD is one of the best re-readable novels - it's even more fun the second time, because you can see the foreshadows, as well as wish that other areas were more developed or differently developed, and do you own fanfiction-imagination thing : )

Personally,I like to imagine that the divine realm was more technologically advanced, as opposed to the 'describe-how-complex-deep-and-wonderful-the-Laws-are-then-break-it-down-to-just-six-bits-you-gotta-think-about-forever-to-get-stronger' thing IET went with.
    That, and rather than Bladeless just being a hunk of badly-forged metal, they made it into a kickass 2.5 meter long dragon sword (like 1 or 2) with an adamant-whatever outer skin and magical formation techno-wizardry inside. That's just the way my geek goes. : D

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  9. LunarDay

LunarDay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coiling Dragon is also the first wuxia novel I've read and it is still my favourite, after reading all other popular ones. Everytime i see someone labelling it as a "beginner" novel, I'll get a little depressed but i still choose to stand by my choice.

It is totally worth the re-read. I've read it four times and still discover something new in the story. Funny fact, i always take 100hrs (+-2hrs) to finish reading it no matter how many times i read it.

10. Sheenius

Sheenius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same for me. Went from anime, to manga and from the CD drawings to the CD novel and now i'm here. Re-read it already and was still realy good!

11. ultrafunfun

ultrafunfun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you already read it more than once this year don't read it..wait till next year.

12. Aqualistic

Aqualistic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depend, If you really enjoy reading the novel and have nothing else great to read, then go ahead >.<
    I'm also thinking about since I have nothing else great to read.

13. Benitora

Benitora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course you should re-read it otherwise THE GREAT BEI BEI would be very sad.

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    well if you haven't read a lot of xianxia type novels then go ahead and reread it
    but if you're like me who've for some reason read some random and a lot of xianxia genre novel for some reason I can't find the motivation to reread them again even if they're one of the best that I've read before

15. Herrweisch

Herrweisch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the manhua adaption..