LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    QUESTION pls!

what's the reason again why Mc is going to that Herb king guy? Been busy for awhile and because of the previous tls slow translation. I let the chapters piled up and Forget why he was going to that herb dudes place.. The most i thing i can recall was him going to some hidden beast tamer association or something and join them and shit then onto the herb dude

2. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    herb king is said to have hidden connections to poison sect by princess mo. mc is poisoned and want to gather knowledge on poison mastery to cure himself.

NaM likes this.
  3. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    So he went and travel to other kingdom to cure himself? How is he poisoned again? Tnx for answering btw

4. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    the poison is a poison which is use on a women during pregnancy that can only be remove by being rank 9 in poison mastery. the founder of the master teacher palace had it and he believes the answers are there. ps he only will live to 30 year of age

NaM likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting that his answers were better than the answer key's. I wonder how the formation recognized that though.
    I think he didn't form a Heaven's Path Art for it because the best method of taming any given beast is wildly different from most other beasts if you're not using the method that he's already using which isn't really a Beast Taming Art at all. Still, he would know the best versions of all the standard methods, so guiding people wouldn't be a problem, it would just take ages. So from that perspective, I can understand why he'd pull out the Apothecary badge.

That sounds like a fairly safe bet ;)

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't it be thirty mistakes? He's only being given double points after all, and normal points max out at 100. So 130 should mean that he got double points 30 times.

I wonder what the final quality of the pill was.

There's a small part of me that thinks they might just skip the Question Symposium altogether after his results in the first five tests, but its hard to overcome the author's love of repeating himself. So I'm about 90% sure that he'll be taking it and that he'll have to excuse himself for a quick jog through the library first. I'm just wondering if they'll try to have it immediately or if they'll put it off till another day like they did the princess'.

7. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is poisoned when he's in mother pregnancy, the poison is made by 9-poison master, so we assume MC family is some big sho.

8. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    309: lol, even the (intelligent) bells got told off.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it took more than one move ;)

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It would seem that it did not.

"This person will probably be my greatest rival..." Narrowing his eyes, a strong fighting spirit had been ignited within Mo Hongyi.
    Sorry son, but you're overestimating yourself. I do like that he's not a brainless a**hole like so many other antagonists have been so far though.

"five chimes means that there are no flaws in the person's comprehension of the technique, and six chimes mean a perfect score!" What's the difference between no flaws in comprehension and perfect? Do they consider not being wrong, but leaving things out as being flawless? If so, then I'd have to disagree vehemently.

You'd think that that bit about it not actually being a water attributed technique would be in the first paragraph of the book. Maybe someone should take the time to re-write it and make it clearer.

11. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This test isn't just about comprehending the technique, it's about how well you can help others comprehend the technique.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl, I somehow doubt any examinee in the history of the profession has ever scolded those bells, or any bells like them, for ringing too loudly ;)

Though, I do wonder why they started ringing before he finished speaking. It sounded like they were designed to wait.

13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i was in charge of that place,

I would just stop the whole thing and give him 4 star badge before he destroys anything else...

14. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just caught up with the raw, sometimes i wonder how this guy suddenly become stupid like
    he want to take test blacksmith 5-star but he never take test blacksmith before and suddenly want to take 5-star

15. Pandax

Pandax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any link for lnmtl?
    Is it readable?
    The translation suddenly becomes slow.
    Any news why?

16. Bajnor

Bajnor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why translation became irregular lately. Translator has pretty big stockpile. There should be also 19 bonus chapters for cleared goals on patreon.

17. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    It's near the end of the term -> Exams and projects, is my best guess

18. Flashfyre

Flashfyre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Terms where? Because in America it's not even mid terms, so I am wondering.

19. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    My term 1 classes are ending in october? Then my three day fall break.... USA.... grades are gonna be due soon

Exams and tests are pretty much the same to me o3o

20. DarthBlood

DarthBlood Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exams aren't really an excuse when you have a stockpile, which i assume the translator does have. that's literally the point of a stockpile, so that you can keep releasing in case something happens so that they're too busy to translate.