Question AWE(ATTE) changes.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by prajit3, Sep 27, 2017.

1. prajit3

prajit3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi all,
    as deathblade has put up chapter 147 he is almost at the same point as the translation before.
    that also means we can now read what happens past the point the mc was breaking through to the foundation stage.
    I have not read the re translation and plan to start where the old translation ended, so I am here asking what changes there have been in the new translation.
    thanks in advance!

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay.Time to binge it.:blobparty:

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    A title that in my opinion is more boring

Tramsloof likes this.
  4. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, already! Nice!
    Have started this story 3 times only to put it down. Cant wait for new content

5. Zalpha

Zalpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the new translation you can clearly see that the story focuses a lot on Will, as in will power - in this sense it is an acutal power like Qi. The MC is special (ultimate focused will power) and as the story goes on it will reveal how everything comes down to will. His will to live forever and other such concepts regarding will. Anyway it is a far more fitting title.

RareCat likes this.
  6. Profoundtrucksama

Profoundtrucksama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the grammar and terms used are better .. deathblade's translation is awesome.. he explains stuff that you cant understand.. re read it its pretty much awesome!

Backlikeinevaleft and ronueda like this.
  7. Zalpha

Zalpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the new translation about a week or maybe more and caught up just the other day. Ah not sure if it is new or not but for me the things that stood out where... his sect is actaully from a destroyed set at the river spring that got over thrown. Sect founder went all the way to the river delta and started his own sect, made it mid way up the main river setting up the Spirit Stream sect before dying. His orginal sects name is the Frigidsect. MC bought back the founder in the form of the monkey with his pills.

The MC skill in concoting pills is called Vile (which to me is basically the same as calling it demonic).

From re-reading it things I didn't notice or forgot before was that Ghostfang (MC's strongest rivel in the sect) wants to steal the MC's memories to increase the strength of his Ghost Claw attack. That is foreshadowing the reveal of his spirit enchanting coldron. Other foreshadowing is that a whole bunch of sect decipiles went in the Sword World with him told them thier dreams, like being sect leader. So when they die and then MC says he will full fill their dreams in their place.

Other foreshadowing is the MC's friend Hou Yunfei says that if he dies the MC must take car of his younger brother.

Some more foreshadowing, a quote:

"Another thing. Although nothing extreme will happen that is outside of the purvey of expectation, for generations now, the patriarchs of the Four Great Sects have maintained four teleportation formations to evacuate you in case any emergency occurs.
    Based on the types of techniques you cultivate, the formations will identify you and teleport you back to the sect, or at least to the same continent. “Of course, no amount of fighting and killing between disciples will trigger the teleportation formations! Finally, whether or not you succeed in reaching Earthstring Foundation Establishment, I truly hope that all of you… make it back alive!”

So as you can see that some shit goes down and the MC ends up latter on somewhere were the Live Forever, Never Die technique comes from. Most likely close to the river source.

And of course the MC will be getting heaven string energy making him the rival of all the sects.

Also MC will most likely kill the Blood sects patriarch's son causing them to go to war. It was also hinted at the the betrayal of the sect that almost killed the MC was as caused by the Blood Sect, in that it was on the boarder of the blood sect and they used a forbidden blood ritual to free themselves of the spirit stream sect. So there was already plotting against them, so the death of patriarch son will be a cause for war.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    lactea and Guan Zhong like this.
  8. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's why I have written more boring, and not worse or less fitting

9. TheOnlyRavenbrand

TheOnlyRavenbrand Death Knight - WW Supporter

Reading List:
    Link
    It can be seen both ways.. A thought through eternity focuses on the MC's singular goal throughout his life "I want to live forever" and "A Will Eternal" focuses on how much effort and conviction he puts behind that singular item.

Zalpha likes this.
  10. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though ATTE sound way cooler, but AWE described the plot.