LCD Otome Game Rokkushuume, Automode ga Kiremashita

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Sep 27, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to novel: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/otome-game-rokkushuume-automode-ga-kiremashita/

This is actually one of my favorite Otome Game Reincarnation novels, because Maria's fear is actually a real one, instead of fearing flags that were broken ages ago like usual, she instead fears auto-mode activating again, which she has no idea rather it will happen or not, and as such, she does her best to prepare the ground to not reach a destruction end.

I think this is a really nice novel and pretty well made... A shame the chapters are short! *cries*

Aaaaaaaaanyway, anyone else ships her with Keito? I think they're a wonderful pairing! \(^^)/

I also think that she'll end up joining the Student Council somehow... She wishes to avoid Prince Runa, but they'll get close one way or another probably, and working on the student council might actually fit her pretty well! I do believe so at least!

pocketbear and Traveling Chef like this.
  2. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of want her with Keito but i also feel...its too pure as a friendship ? I dunno, i feel it may swing towards greas or runa here soon, or that yandere will yandere it up... :O

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I feel like the yandere will go all out in love with Prince Runa instead!!! :love::love::love::love::love::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Hmmmm... Keito does seem to look at her as a 100% friend after all, and she seems to look at him like that as well... Which is a bit of a pity considering how good they match to me, but I guess they'll just maintain themselves on the friendship route...

I wonder if Sashia would be another possible option for her... He seems to like Maria.

Sumire_shouta_ and pocketbear like this.
  4. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about sashia because she keeps trying so hard to forget haha

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *giggles*

Being honest, I already forgot what was Sashia's position, I just remember that she wants to avoid him, and that he is popular and sits next to her, I think he is a capture target of the Otome Game, but I don't really know his noble position or his relationship with her on the game... >.>

pocketbear likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooray for shopping trip! It's nice to see her enjoying a peaceful everyday life! \(^^)/

I wonder how would she react on an intrusion event... I think she might find the heroine by chance and become friends with her instead of causing trouble to her...

7. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like mc eagerly triggered the death flags to me, since she kept foreshadowing it so many times and not even trying to act natural orz

8. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ...the foreshadow is getting me annoyed... it's OK if it is for once in awhile but this is kinda annoying... sigh... fluff before the storm huh...

9. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    Japan, so cliche orz
    who was that brown hair girl? that sas' fan? .-. mc, just pretend that everything is cute bear...

10. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ... childhood friends, how nice~
    she kept triggering the flags, mentioning her life is full of drama, lol

11. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ...as expected from JP mc, clumsy and self-centered in a way o.o can't even escape from fate, wonder if she's going to get hurt badly...

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I finally caught up!

I think it was a bit too much of a given that they would end up crossing the border of the magical barrier, though the way they did it was quite unexpected for me... I didn't really foresee it as something as simple as receiving a wrong map... Yet, it's a really good method.

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it was picked up~! \(^^)/

Translation quality is a bit lacking though, which is sad... I hope the translator improves with time! >.<

Hmmmmm... I'm glad the fall wasn't serious at the very least.

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmmmm... This was... The quality is a bit too low for my taste, I'll drop it for now and hope Kitakami Ooi comes back to it I guess, I don't feel comfortable with reading it like that.

H4WK likes this.