Spoiler The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kainaeomi09, May 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kainaeomi09

kainaeomi09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? Like why vampires who worship evil gods want to kill dhampirs, or will he able to revive his mother, or what kind of job will je have?

rosieposie likes this.
  2. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Afther the "war of gods and demon king" the vampires split into two groups the vampires who followed the evil gods to gain power started to changed culture and treat lower ranking vampiers has slaves lay giving to dark desires like murader, rape, and ect. The outer vampires who still follow there goddess teaching fled to beyond the mountains and outher continents. The evil vampiers kill the dhampirs because ancient prochy where a vampire lord would be reborn and destroy them. The mother I can't remember and the jobs he gets a couple I think 17

kimberlyt likes this.
  3. fluffy cat

fluffy cat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was revived in chapter 192 in the 9th arc

he reached his 20th job .
    not sure what number exactly his new one is

latest 4 chapters contains a small talk with hainz (finally), their fight ,very small talk between darcia and hainz , and the aftermath
    it's not a real full fight ; both had big disadvantages when it happed and both took some damage
    in some ways ,you can say it ended in a draw

4. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the vampires, two of the pure-blood evil god worshiping vamps died. The female was cornered by Heinz and escaped only to encounter Van and his party. Got beaten up and ran away again to be killed by Heinz in the end. She was apparently the strongest of the three in terms of personal combat ability.

The second died when Van confronted him and fought him. He was the guy who liked to collect dead heroes and make them into undeads. Of course, a lot of the undeads turned sides and things got fun. Apparently, those with gods' blessings can call for help from their deity. His god saw that he was going to die anyways so only sent a weak apostle. One running around as far as I can tell. I haven't gotten as far as the posts above.

The priest responsible for his mother's death was turned into undead and commanded to attack the human cities after their armies lostly badly in the invasion of Talosheim. (They could've taken prisoners but decided against it since it was impossible to negotiate with the church/Mirz and upkeep to feed prisoners was too much. Turned them into undead to harass the human cities.)

Job titles are almost impossible to make out with google translate.

From time to time, you get a pov of Rodscote or the 100 (-1) reincarnated people. The first one to confront Van after dying in Origin got his soul destroyed since he said he was going to come back over and over to kill Van. He was a bit twisted, killed, raped and looted everywhere.

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Has Van faced this Amemya guy and the Naruse girl? Are they at odds or they kind of brushed it off with a 'sorry'?

6. Sky liger

Sky liger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter van killed this twisted guy?

7. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    In like within 2 to 3 chapters of the current translation

8. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Has Van faced any other reincarnators in the raws so far?

9. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I can't remember all that well. There was an attempt to assassinate him from god's realm straight after someone died in origin while in soul form.

Some cheat long distance curse? Van traced back the attack and crushed the soul of the attacker. Rodscote or whatever, allowed van to retaliate in order to demonstrate his degree of danger to others. This was like the third round of deaths from origin. The two from second round decided to become angels/apostles and observe/monitor van

10. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds badass. Well, can't wait to see how awkward it will be for Amemiya Hiroto and Naruse when they discover who the undead was, especially Naruse. I mean, if she ended up with Amemiya because she confused him with Van at first, I can only think what will go through her mind. I have high expectations for that, I would be disappointed if author suddenly makes Naruse dump Amemiya for Van out of nowhere and Amemiya turns into cliche villain. They spent a life together at this point, it would not be realistic at all unless author takes his time doing so in a proper way.

11. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    They know they killed their classmate. Also, Naruse knows that she got the wrong guy. Still married him in the end. I doubt she's getting much screen time if any

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. ReaperLightning

ReaperLightning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the latest chap 119 and so far i hope that she and the other guy are back in the story just so that i can read tham being tortured to death over and over again for being people who are lower than dirt

13. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, those couple are pretty solid in terms of plot armour. I skimmed through the latest raws and they had a couple of kids. Seems like they might die of natural causes. No telling what they'll do once they meet Rod since the guy is a lump of justice.

Naruse/Narumi doesn't know that the undead was Van. Her husband and friend hid it from her. I made a mistake first time reading.

kimberlyt and lazynoodles like this.
  14. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They'll probably be some of the last ones to die in Origin. The last side chapter makes it seem like we'll get another arc in Origin which could be a lot of fun.

15. airesten

airesten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Iris? Does Van finally get together with his harem or does he marry any of them? Kids? And by the way, did Amemiya and Naruse get kids as well? Who are they and what are their names?
    (I also saw in another forum that their kids were somehow close to Van, whats that about and what is Van's relationship to them and their parents?)

FussyBadger likes this.
  16. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Iris
    Iris leads the rebellion to a point where the Amid empire sends out their elites. In that battle she is almost killed and in order to save her life Van needs to change her race.

Harem
    He hasn't reached puberty but the harem grows. It gets to the point where Darcia wants to limit Van's womanizing

Narumi and Family
    The information about the daughter is a pretty big spoiler but I can tell you more if want
    Narumi and Amemiya have two kids together. The older one is a boy and is named after Hiroto and has a complex about not being special like his parents. The second child is a daughter and is possibly a Death Attribute mage?

Bathroom_Vocalist and kimberlyt like this.
  17. airesten

Reading List:
    Link
    @FussyBadger yes more please
    and thank you for the spoilers, much appreciated

FussyBadger likes this.
  18. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Iris
    Iris becomes a Succubus after undergoing the ritual for changing her race. She is adopted by the leader of the Majin/Demon race and her father's spirit now inhabits the heroic/holy(?) sword that Van destroyed. Think of it similar to the spear Ice age and Van has her father's soul possess that sword so they can be together.

Harem
    It gets much larger as Van gather more and more of Vida's races under his banner.

Origin
    In the next arc there is a mini arc solely focuesed on Eighth Guidance and the Bravers that'll be about a 1/3 of the arc's length. Its probably my favorite part of the story so far and the conclusion of that arc has Narumi and Amemiya realize that she is pregnant with their daughter after being attacked from Death Attribute Magic. Later on Van is guided by the gods to visit Earth and Origin while Rodcorte is busy. While visiting those worlds he notices an unusual soul that he becomes fond of. He takes part of his spirit and gives it to the soul that becomes infatuated with him and then goes to meet the gods. One of the Origin gods asks him to look after that soul which he accepts. That soul turns out to be Narumi's daughter that was bathed in Death and is most likely a user of Death Attribute Magic with a guardian Van to protect her. The part that Van gave to her becomes a split body/guardian angel that no one can see around her. The most recent side chapter had her kidnapped by someone who is still researching Death Attribute.

Korleone, kimberlyt, Ophious and 2 others like this.
  19. airesten

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! @FussyBadger
    that was going to be my last question, but you sort of left me in a cliff hanger, how does Narumi get hit with death attribute magic and what happens to her daughter after she is kidnapped?

20. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I left it that way to not spoil everything but I'll put your answer in the spoiler. I didn't want to ruin everything that's coming up since there are still 5 arcs left to be translated
    Narumi is hit by the death that Pluto has been collecting in Origin. She was planning on killing Amemiya and Narumi with it but realize that she was pregnant and stopped it. She was the last living member of Eighth Guidance when she tried to kill them as a lot of Bravers had already died at this point. Amemiya wanted to protect the members of 8th because he wanted to do something for Van since he knows that he killed him. He wanted to help them but 8th Guidance wants to kill as many people related to Death Attribute Research as possible.

As for Van's little angel in Origin he decided to brutally murder all the kidnappers. In order to not get found he paints the symbol of 8th guidance using his victim's blood and the demon king's blood on the walls of the Van they were in to hide the fact that he did it. That was from the most recent side chapter. It seems like Origin is getting ready for a larger event than 8th guidance soon