Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried MTL-ing this ahh just too take a peek for the snu snu ... RIp my brain ... What's happening?I don't understand ... I mean what's up with wwx meeting younger version of LWJ in dream or something ?? And this fluff thing happened.... I'm confused the part where LWJ push WWX to the floor and have his way and touch here touch there and blush~~~aww LWj why so cute???... Dream or reality?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Yuslia likes this.
  2. Nakan

Nakan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean the present time, it's about chapter 47

alexfilia likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    That wwas a dream ....it was an extra the author wrote full of smut :D

Nokiyoh and Yuslia like this.
  4. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have sinned

edit: I have read all 53 pages I feel so accomplished :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  5. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor said she might do the teaser for GDC smut when she comes back from her break, so we could take a sneak peek without bursting our head :LOL:
    I wonder how many hot scenes between MC and ML in the revised online version? And they say there's another scene added in the printed vers..
    let's hope @scriptor will do the smuttiest one :blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Nikha, Shizuka15, Nokiyoh and 2 others like this.
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll probably do their first time lol. That's the smuttiest one I can think of. :blobmelt:

Aeli, Nikha, K.san and 5 others like this.
  7. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'M NOT CRYING! MY EYES ARE JUST SWEATING!! :cry::cry:

This part hurt the most TvT Screenshot_20170920-181645.png Screenshot_20170920-181649.png Screenshot_20170920-181652.png

Aeli, Nikha, Shizuka15 and 5 others like this.
  8. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::(:cry:
    the one with the blindfold, was it JC?

At Luanzhang Hill, did JC ever hurt MC physically like stab him to near death or sth?
    In the end, MC died bcs of his corpse army killed him or bcs of JC's army? I'm still wondering how his corpse army turned against him while there are still MC's enemy on site :hmm:

alexfilia likes this.
  9. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was him.
    Yes, he did, i remembered he stabbed WY in the stomach.
    He lost control of the dark magic, since it wasn't a good and easy to control thing from the start.

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    when did he stab WY in the stomach?.....was it when WY and LWJ got trapped by the mastermind or was it a scene of the past? (like when they had their ''falling out'' moment?)

11. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn!!! I'm grinning so hard right now .... Alright I'll sit back and wait

Shizuka15, scriptor and kiara8 like this.
  12. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kiara8 likes this.
  13. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be at the siege of Luanzhang hill, so it was in the past
    Idk about that trapped incident w/ mastermind but I recall JL also (or is it almost?) Stabbed MC in the future and ML ended up taking care of him, cmiiw

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o but i thought we were never shown how that battle went in the past ....we only know that JC led the alliance and that WW lost control....unless there is more :aww:

15. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know if in the revised version the author added in a scene of Wuxian and Wanji watching lanterns (and which chapter it's in)? i have seen fanart of it from several different artists and figured it must have been something added. i read the unrevised version and I have been going back to read the new OTP scenes but it's been a struggle locating them...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, i don't think so, the lantern scene is the Mid Autumn Festival and another festival of Chinese.

alexfilia likes this.
  17. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Lan SiZhui’s character design!! (//∇//)

Aeli, Blossomroad, Nikha and 10 others like this.
  18. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist is very good, their expressions on the poster really represent their characters
    Ah I'm in love with the Lan Clan's clothings <3 tho WN's attire is still top-notch

Cant wait to see how the man No #1 looks like!!

19. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I just join this forum after gone through the thread :) First time I notice there are people outside China who also read this novel! I am a Chinese and I read the book recently, so if you have any questions I can help as well. Just you might need to forgive me for my poor English.

Rcyan, Aeli, Nikha and 6 others like this.
  20. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Timeline before and after mc's death is modified in edited version. Apparently no one talked about this in the thread before, so I'd like to share with you the change.
    The whole story goes like this.
    1. MC is invited for Jin Ling's month-after-born-party and went with Wen Ning. On the way there, he was attacked and cornered by members of Jin clan, who accused him of cursing them. MC was so angry so he woke up Wen Ning's full power. He also started to doubt if his Jin Zixuan(his sister's husband, Jin Ling's father) invited him only for this attack. Before any serious injury happen Jin Zixuan came and tried to stop both sides. However, due to MC had that suspicion he was angry with Jin Zixuan and marked him as enemy subconsciously, which led to Wen Ning killed Jin Zixuan when the later tried to stop MC.
    I described this event in detail since it is different than before. In previous version MC was cornered at some random days, now he is attack at the day when he is invited to Jin clan by JZX. Which gave him more reasons to suspect JZX so the death of JZX is more reasonable than before.

2. Following events are the same. Wen Ning & Wen Qing immobilized WWX and hand themselves over to Jin clan. Wen Ning was hidden by Jin clan and Wen Qing was killed. Jin clan broke their promises and gathering cultivators to a party and plan to kill WWX together. WWX showed up in the party and his sister die protecting him. LWJ saved WWX and sent him back. On the way he confessed and hurt his clan people so he went back for punishment. He got 33 canes and 3 year's imprison (in his own room).

3. Now the main difference in timeline come: WWX is dead only 3 months (I believed it was 3 years) after his sister. The Luan Zang Hill's siege happened and WWX was torn apart and eaten by his undead army. Not long after his death, LWJ somehow heard the news and he broke out from his room for reflection and went to Luan Zang Hill in hope of finding WWX's body. After searching the whole hill he finally had to give up, but he found Lan Sizhui.
    He was so miserable he got drunk in the first time of his life and when he was drunk he got that sun mark on himself...
    After that he went back again for his punishment.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017