Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for elaborating the timeline and details, i have several questions :)

Isn't the prime and sole reason WWX started demonic cultivation bcs he no longer had golden core? And this happened before he was thrown to Luanzhang Hill?

Why did wwx show up at the party where the jin clan gathering cultivator to kill him? Was he also invited to the party as a trap?

Did LWJ from the past and present know about WWX gave his core to JC? When did he finally found out? If he knew, maybe he wouldn't have been so adamant to talk to wwx against it

LWJ found little lan sizhui when he search wwx's dead body at LuanZhang? How come he was there?

There is a second LuanZhang Hill siege? What happened there?

Why did JGY held his own nephew as prisoner along with wwx and lxc?
    (And he even inadvertently became our cp's matchmaker :X3:)

Before lwj kiss the blindfold wwx, does it mention why he suddenly acted so OOC like that? Like maybe he missed wwx so much or sth?

Sorry for the dozen questions :oops:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    To @alexfilia and @scriptor cud u please add me to that danmei novel list thread too? :aww:
    I actually want to start reading Heavenly Blessing, but last time I checked it hasnt been updated for long...

scriptor likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    The main reason WW started demonic cultivation was because he was trapped in an undead valley with nothing to protect himshelf

He was invited there by the sister hubby but it may have been a trap set by JGY

JGY held his nephew as prisoner in order to threaten JC most likekly

There were 2 times people gather to kill WW in his past life ....one resulted in WW crashing the party and his sister getting killed ...the second they all attacked his base 3 years later

LWJ was set free from his punishment right after WW died so he went to his base to see for himshelf
    and he noticed the kid hidden in a tree

sure :D

Nikha, cici, scriptor and 2 others like this.
  4. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

Ah I see, so the archery and night hunt event when he used the blindfold happened after he came back from the dead valley?
    At 1st i thought after he came back, no one (except for his fam and lwj) wanted to deal w/ him anymore and he became a loner

Why did LSZ hide in dead valley? Did the MC kinda bring him around?
    wasn't he one of the Wen Clan who survived the war?

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    He became a loner after Wen Ning died and he brought him back from the dead and choose to protect the remaining wen clan members ....People were angry at him and in order not to implicate the Jiang clan he and JC staged a falling out fight . I think JC tried to kill Wen ning (not seriously though) and was stopped by WW

LSZ was WN nephew and was taken care of by his gandma ...WW took care of him a lot and once they run into LWJ ...After WW lair was attached in order to protect him he was hidden in a tree

Fiorisi, Aeli, Nikha and 4 others like this.
  6. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone point me where JC breakdown with tears is discussed? I really want read about it :hmm:

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    orz ...you propably need to dig up the spoiler thread ....somewhere on page 18 i think? but it was brief

Basically JGY provoked JC and he sealed his powers ....then WW figured out by the wording and the fact JC had his sword (that was previously in WN's possesion) that JC knew what he did for him. Plus LWJ was comforting him by stroking his back or something .Then he got angry and said that he told WN not tell anyone of what he did. Then JC started insulting him by saying that he should be kneeling in thanks to him (or something along thos lines) ...Anyway LWJ got angry , pushed the injured JC and then Jin Ling went to protect his uncle and was basicaly '' My uncle is injured'' ...Anyway then JC shocked everyone in the room by bursting in tears and basically said all his greviences concering WW

8. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Holds my cheeks* :blobxd: That is so.... sly of LWJ!! Lol Kissing WWX when he least expects it :blobmelt: I suddenly recall a song about kissing on a tree in my primary school days

I’m happy to share the fan arts! :aww: They’re all so beautifully drawn.

:blobpats: Oh my!! That is so sweet! Thank you for sharing!!

setsuna3025, kiara8 and Shizuka15 like this.
  9. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall it was mentioned in the novel, but apparently there is such a way traditionally. I believed lots of cultivation novel talked about this, not sure how it is formally called in English though. Hopefully you got the meaning.
    Besides, when people worried about Whether or not Wei WuXian could have a new golden core the author had replied and said:"Don't worry, he will. Lan WangJi will help him." HAHA, Chinese fandom took it as implication of double cultivation. But indeed, that is the best help Lan WangJi could offer :D

For both Jin GuangYao and Jiang Cheng those things are trophy yet more than trophy. Why Jiang Cheng so value the flute I think everybody following this thread knows. Let me talked about Jin GuangYao then.
    Originally, not all the manuscripts were belonged to Jin GuangYao. All clans got some share of trophy. Jin GuangYao collected them purposely.
    After Wen Clan got destroyed, Jin Clan had their ambition to be the top clan. One of the way they strengthen themselves was to gather people who follows Wei WuXian's dark art. Jin Clan support their research, while they do evil things for Jin Clan in exchange.
    In order to support those research, Jin GuangYao collected Wei WuXian's relic, especially things like manuscripts. (I think the only real trophy for Jin GuangYao is Wei WuXian's sword, which for sure has no connection to dark art. So I believe it was not collected by Jin GuangYao later but was kept as a trophy ever since Wei WuXian's death.) It is not hard to imaging that, for those people who has no intention to follow Wei WuXian's path, those manuscripts are trophy only, and as long as Jin GuangYao gave them other valuable things for exchange they will be happy. That's why eventually Jin GuangYao got nearly all pieces of manuscripts.
    In the extra, he said he wanted the flute but failed. Jiang Cheng would not give up on this flute. And I guess even if the flute was a great tool for controlling death, it does not worth it to fight with Jiang Clan only for a flute. So that's why flute was not end up in Jin GuangYao's secret library.

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaaa thank you!!! <3 :X3::X3:

I think i saw a fan art of that extra .... in the fan art JC in the end was like where are you,you stupid traitor , I miss you :X3: *cries* (i will go look for it >.>)

and here i found some pics of the tree kiss :X3:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lucielin, Rilise, cici and 7 others like this.
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    @cici this is supposed to be a 4 part comic strip but i only kept the last 2 >_>

I also found the other 2 too! ...google search FTW \o/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lazynoodles, Shizuka15, cici and 3 others like this.
  12. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 to @alexfilia ~

I think things got confused for all these sad events. In fact, four events involving people gathering and killing Wei WuXian in the novel (Poor WWX :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(). Namely, Qiongqi Way Trap, Buyetian Bloodbath, LuanZang Hill Siege and the Second LuanZang Hill Siege.
    Let me explain how all of them have happened and the name of each of them (They are referred to as historical events in that cultivator world, so each event has a name).

1. Qiongqi Way Trap
    Refer to the event in which Wei WuXian was trapped on the way to Jin Ling's party. Jin ZiXuan came to stop them. However, he invited Wei WuXian and people who attacked Wei WuXuan were all from Jin Clan. Those people implied he was un-welcome and a shame to Jin ZiXuan/Jiang YanLi. Thus Wei WuXian lost control, Jin ZiXuan and all Jin Clan member got killed by Wen Ning.

2. BuYeTian Bloodbath
    Happened several days after Event 1. Refer to the event where people gathering in a party and swearing they would united and kill Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian went there since he overheard people on street talked about this. Out of anger, self-guard and the fact that if people really came to LuanZang Hill Wen Clan people will be in danger as well, he went there. People didn't expect he show up. As a result, Jiang YanLi die protecting him. Wei WuXian lost control completedly and killed thousands of people. Lan WangJi hurt 33 his clan members for protection WWX and got punished.

3. LuanZang Hill Siege
    In old version this happened 3 years after No 2. But in edited version only 3 months. Wei WuXian and nearly all Wen Clan member got killed. Lan WangJi went there after he was released (old version) / breaking out from his room (edited) and found Lan SiZhui.

4. Second LuanZang Hill Siege
    Happen years after No.3. After Wei WuXian's rebirth. Let me talk about this in detail later in another post since no one had talk about this event before apparently...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    setsuna3025, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 11 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i remember the last one :D ...it was where all the clans gathered and WW with LWJ crashed the party ...People were like LWJ you were so good and perfect untill WW corrupted you :D ...His uncle just sighed ...He silenced everyone lol :ROFLMAO:

14. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW THANKS SO MUCH i've been somewhat confused, there's just that many instances people lynched WWX ah a h a h:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the dog is supposed to be a bulldog

16. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep these fanarts coming guys they give me life haha

setsuna3025 and kiara8 like this.
  17. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past not. He knew that only when Wen Ning told Jiang Cheng this after Second LuanZang Hill Siege.

Not really. But I guess he was provoked/seduced by Wei WuXian (who had no idea what himself did). As I have mentioned in the spoiler, before Wei WuXian used his own waistband to cover his eyes, he asked Lan WangJi for his HEADBAND. Given the meaning of Lan Clan Headband, I guess Lan WangJi also will imaging Wei WuXian blindfolded by his headband :ROFLMAO: .

nejvi, Rcyan, Pretty Yunita and 10 others like this.
  18. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love those fan arts :D
    This scene becomes one of the most popular one in fan art after edited version released :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

insteadofdeath likes this.
  19. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one looks sad... Poor JC

20. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us about the 2nd luanzhang hill siege please...
    And also the event when our savage seme throws his infamous line of "Everyday means everyday" :p

MikotoP likes this.