Choose Your Own Adventure, Chain Version

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LivingCorpse, Apr 25, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. And so, while everyone was focused on Plume's coolness, Lovely's head hit Tony's body and both ended up falling on the volcano, forever destroying Tony. "Drat, I'll need to make a new head for Lovely now!" Yumina said while pouting.
    2. Plume invoked her magical girl powers and shot a ray of love and justice, clearing the evil being from Tony's body at once.
    3. "I know you and Tony have always been the same Satan, don't try to trick me! We'll have the lovers' suicide right now!" Said @Das and @Little Dragon in unison as they both hugged Tony and jumped towards the volcano.
    4. Everyone focused on Plume's epic spell to dispell demon summons, a great light appeared and... Nothing happened. "Oops?" Plume said.

Einon likes this.
  2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we defeat it? :3

Einon likes this.
  3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, someone needs to continue it!!!! >.<

Einon likes this.
  4. Einon

Einon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, did this come back to life because I like-nuked the thread? No regrets, in that case. :D :p

Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    1) And then a butterfly flapped its wings somewhere and a hurricane blew everything away.
    2) A meteor crashed into the trio.
    3) There was a flash and everybody appeared within the mouth of a giant cockroach.
    4) Then the fire nation's dad, inferno nation, attacked.

Einon and Nom de Plume like this.
  6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes so... continue it! I am rooting for
    4) Then the fire nation's dad, inferno nation, attacked.

Einon, Wobbly and AliceShiki like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Satan got annoyed at the outsiders getting in the way of his long awaited lovers' suicide and destroyed them with a wave of his hand before completing the perfect suicide.
    2) Iampsyx threw all of the inferno nation at the volcano at once and used their sacrifice to stop the lovers' suicide, "Tony is MINE! He'll not suicide with you both!" she shouted.
    3) Batman destroyed the inferno nation, removed all the lava on the volcano, saved Pluto from a meteor, recovered her head, and took a quick nap before Satan, Das and Little Dragon fell on the volcano, Lovely decided to rest after a job well done.
    4) Due to an @Enigma of a reason, spam flooded the inferno nation for so long that they all crumbled due to excessive lag, this same lag gave Plume enough time to create a portal below the suiciding trio and save them from iminent death.
    Teehee, it's done! \(^^)/

8. Einon

Einon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind if I try. :p
    1) Plume proceeded to slap Das and Little Dragon for trying to kill Tony.
    2) "But wait!" Iampsyx yelled. "How can Tony be Satan?!"
    3) The three of them fell through the portal into a faraway land, devoid of all life but them. Back at the volcano, everyone was in shock.
    4) Unfortunately, the portal didn't work right, and only Tony was saved. Tony landed on top of Iampsyx, who silently cheered.

...This story is so lighthearted, there totally needs to be a sudden tone shift. :p

Nom de Plume likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Batman giggles and showed all the proofs that were gathered ages ago, showing it as the undeniable truth.
    2) Yuzuki ignored the question and just pushed Das and Little Dragon into the cliff. "No killing Tony! She needs to marry me with Akkihime!"
    3) Plume just looked at the whole situation while frozen. "I can't believe the portal actually worked." she thought.
    4) Satan started crying and hugged Iampsyx. "How could you not recognize your own father mother in Tony after all those years!?" She shouted.

10. Einon

Einon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) "Mwahaha! It's true! I was always Satan!" declared Satan, who was possessing Tony.
    2) Iampsyx stared blankly at the proof, before fainting from the shock.
    3) Plume set all the proof on fire, destroying it forever. "I'll never believe it!"
    4) While everyone was looking at the proof, Iampsyx ran off with the possessed Tony.

11. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    1)somebody called 911 and firefighters put out the fire.
    2)the fire gained sentience and summoned the remnants of the fire nation who wreaked havoc.
    3)@God is somehow resurrected and brings down holy judgement.
    4)Tony uses his cuteness to break free of the possession and realizes his fate as a mahou shoujo.

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1) "You know... The proof is already on the net, right? We didn't really need the firefighters" said Lovely.
    2) Yuzuki got bored and started eating a @Potato while thinking on how to kidnap Akki in the middle of this conversation.
    3) The firefighters never arrived because a volcano is out of their jurisdiction, so in the end Tony just had to admit she had always been Satan to stop people from consuming her phone battery over and over again.
    4) Das made use of the distraction to jump again at the Volcano while hugging Tony. "Tony's suicide is mine!!! Hahahahahahahhaaa!!!!"

13. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2!
    The Story so far...

Everyone joined their forces together as a team of magical girls to defeat the ultimate villain, including Plume that just woke up and the revived Tony that appeared out of nowhere!

@Lovely transforms into batman before getting 1 hit KO'd. "Batman is he- OW!"

Lovely's KO is utterly ignored, and so is Living Corpse,the boss, as everyone gathers around Tony, with yells of "She's mine!" "Let go!" "You're okay!" are heard.

The final boss got angered at being ignored and shouted: "I'm here too! Don't hog all attention Tony-chan! You dummy!!" Exploding Tony again.

"Tonyy!" Said iampsyx "How dare you!" Said Akkihime "Sigh... not this again..." said Plume, the Magical Girls then started ganged up on Livingcorpse.

After Livingcorpse was beaten, Akkihime pointed to Nom de Plume and said angrily, "Revive Tony! Now!"

Batman got in the way of iampsyx and said: "No! We should not try to revive Tony again! It will make a lot of NPCs appear out of nowhere for no reason!"

Everyone looked at each other, then decided to debate about whether to revive Tony.

Lovely took a nap because she needed to rest after protecting the peace of the room that did not get any additional NPCs.

Nom de Plume said while scratching her head, "So....shouod i revive Tony or not?"

@Little Dragon and Das sneak through the window and steal Tony's body and leave before anyone notices.

Once they finally decided to revive Tony, they suddenly realized that she wasn't here anymore, gasping at the sudden development, the entire party started searching far and wide for Tony once again.

Lovely instantly pulls out his 'find my Tony's app and starts tracking the thieves.

"This will take too long!" Yumina shouted, she then grabbed Lovely's head and threw it out in the air, an explosion happened in the form of an arrow that pointed towards the place where Tony was. "Let's go!" She said, and started leading the party towards it.

the arrow lead them straight to the eye of sauron where they found Little Dragon and Das leaning over tony's body with a pair of extension cords in hand attached to the eye. Das was Screaming "LIVE! LIIIIVE!!!' while Little Dragon was sparking the cords on each other before pressing them to tony's chest.

"STOOOOOOOP, NOOOOOO!!" Akkihime and Lovely both scream in horror at the...morbid(?)...sight, while the others, in unison, take a large step back, desiring to stay as far away from the mad scene as much as possible.

as the electrical cords touch tony's chest, a huge explosion occurs knocking everyone back 30 feet. within the smoke created by the blast, a figure appears rising from the smoke into the air yelling "FOOLISH MORTALS! WHO HATH DARED TO REVIVE ME! THE GREAT DARK LORD SA...." suddenly he stops and looks at the color of his skin and realizes he is in tony form and not satan form. he immediately drops back to the ground and coughs a few times before looking the otherway pretending nothing happened.

"Chance!" Shouted Yumina as she took Lovely's head (again) and threw it at the being that possessed Tony.

"No, let me handle this." In a rare moment of seriousness, Nom de Plume rose to the occasion and showed off her coolness, and also stated, "A demon is something us necromancers are skilled at defeating, I'll take him on."

"I know you and Tony have always been the same Satan, don't try to trick me! We'll have the lovers' suicide right now!" Said @Das and @Little Dragon in unison as they both hugged Tony and jumped towards the volcano.

Then the fire nation's dad, inferno nation, attacked.

Due to an @Enigma of a reason, spam flooded the inferno nation for so long that they all crumbled due to excessive lag. This same lag gave Plume enough time to create a portal below the suiciding trio and save them from imminent death.

"But wait!" Iampsyx yelled. "How can Tony be Satan?!"

Batman giggles and showed all the proofs that were gathered ages ago, showing it as the undeniable truth.

Plume set all the proof on fire, destroying it forever. "I'll never believe it!"

somebody called 911 and firefighters put out the fire.

To be continued...

That's it for the story for now kids! Honestly, I don't even know what's going on anymore since I was taken out of screen on the second part...

Next part! Who is Satan actually is? Are Tony will ever be revived? Will Inferno Nation start their revenge? Will this story ever finish!?

Find out next week! Or next month... or maybe next year... or maybe this series will get Axed before it ends...

Previous Part

Go back to the first post

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Nom de Plume, Lovely and AliceShiki like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your resumes are as amazing as always Elchie senpai! Thank you! *hugs*

Lovely likes this.
  15. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the least that I can do since I kinda forgot this thread.

Lovely and AliceShiki like this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *giggles* It's normal~

At least you remembered it now! \(^^)/

17. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "Then...I will burn the internet!!" @Nom de Plume valiantly yelled and, holding a torch, made her way to the internet's homebase. Everyone looked at each other, then proceeded to follow her out of curiousity, while tony, das and little dragon were dragged along with a rope.
    2. @Lovely then proceeded to show her smartphone, with all the proof, to @Nom de Plume . Plume was so devastated that she started casting magic to summon zombies.
    3. "So....what now?" Someone said, and there was a moment of silence before cries of "Tony's mine!" "Batman's the best!" "Can I get married now?!" and so on were heard...
    4. The volcano started spewing out rocks and ash into the sky, and everyone started panicking. "The portal's open, let's go!" @Nom de Plume shouted before rushing through, grabbing @Tony at the same time.
    ---
    -sneaks in to revive thread for fun- i forgot most of the characters though...

Nom de Plume and Lovely like this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. @Shio appeared and patted Plume's head, "There there, you worked hard, but you can't burn the internet, my danmei is there." and so, Plume was dragged away by Shio, and the rest started wondering what to do now.
    2. Living Corpse revived as the ultimate chuuni and said: "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! I still need to download the new Gundan season! You can't destroy the internet!!!!"
    3. A @Potato fell from the skies on Plume's head, Plume realized that she didn't have time to burn the internet because she could become a famous physician instead.
    4) Plume burned the internet down, which made the Ghost of the Internet's Past appear and haunt Plume by hitting her with a spoon over and over again.
    The first post has the link to both resumes of the story Midori-chan! It can still be remembered easily!!!! \(^^)/

Nom de Plume likes this.
  19. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But what if Tony was actually God?~
    *realization music plays*

Nom de Plume likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link