Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [50G | 1 x Rejuvenation Potion]
    Great Plain|#GE2|E-Ranked|Gather 3 Moonlight Water [50G | 1 x Bottled Purified Moonlight Water]
    ====================================================
    "Welcome back!" *peeks at her card* "Lee... Lea-chan! Hikari is happy to see Lea-chan coming back in one piece!

Let's see... Good thing there was a nice piggy to help Lea-chan find the way around! Things went well!

The reward will be of 100G, 1 Rejuvenation Potion and 1 Bottle of Purified Moonlight Water!

Take care now! Good luck on future quests!" ^^)/

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    North Volcano - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 3 Fire Golems [ 180 G ]
    North Volcano - #GC1 - C-Ranked – Mine 5 Condensed Fire Crystals [ 200G | 3 x Radiant Fire Crystal ]
    Delta Town - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Water Spiders [ 100 G ]
    Delta Town - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 5 Flesh Leeches [ 130 G ]
    Delta Town - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 5 Sea snakes [ 120 G ]
    Delta Town - #GE3 - E-Ranked - Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [ 80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna Fillet ]
    Strangers, those unfamiliar faces in the crowd.
    Acquaintances, strangers with names.
    Friends, willingness to know. To feel.
    Partners, the firm belief you are safe. Safe from danger. Safe from heartache.

They were once strangers, meeting again and again has led them to become more than that. Trust in themselves leads to trust in each other. Three girls are wavering between that thin line separating 'Friends' and 'Partners'. Slowly but surely their bond will grow deeper with time.

***​
    Blanc P.O.V.
    A few days had passed since their last meeting, the results of that meeting leads them to the outskirts of Aeternus. The first lights of dawn peek through the sky, scattering across the world with its warm rays.

"The sunrise is beautiful as always." (Blanc)

"Unn, it is breathtaking. Especially watching it with you two." (Elyn)

"You both like starting the day early..." Jibs yawns as she says this before looking towards the sunrise as well. "I guess it is pretty...but I am more excited to start our vacation time!"

The elder two girls just turn and smile at Jibs, before looking out across Aeternus as the sun slowly wakes up from its slumber. It is the signal to a new day. To new beginnings.

"It's a good opportunity to do more quests while on vacation, we don't need to worry about slacking off either!" Blanc was determined to relax on this trip, but she still felt a sense of obligation to The Guild. Better to say this was a another set of quests to do instead of them just wanting some vacation time.

"Vacation! Vacation! Vacation! Here we come~!" Jibs shouts into the air while pumping her fist. She sure was energetic for someone who was just complaining about the early morning start.

"Unn, helping out is something I also like doing. Hopefully no fatal injuries occur during our vacation. But with Ms. Biel accompanying us, nothing should go wrong." Elyn rubs her recently healed left arm as she thinks about their last set of quests.

They all had recently healed injuries and after the meeting a couple of days back, the girls decided to take a "vacation". Yeah... it was something that seemed like a vacation but was actually a training trip. Courtesy of Biel. Not that the girls thought too deeply about that part. A vacation was a vacation, enough said.

The three girls are excited to go on their first C-ranked quests. C-ranked? Yes...they had done enough quests to get a promotion to D-rank. Somehow it seems their vacation may not stay very relaxing after all.

Flapping could be heard in the distance, followed by a wave of heat. Four Fire Birds land near the girls and a rider is seen sitting on top of the last one.

Stunned silence follows their appearance. When Biel said she could take them to the North Volcano via the sightseeing route...this was certainly not what they had in mind. Looking closely at the ground, Blanc notices that it isn't scorched at all. The Fire Birds must not affect their surroundings then or they had great control of their fire...eh better not think too much about that.

"Wahh~ So cool!" Jibs runs towards the Fire Birds and Biel before ducking under it and looking at them from all angles.

Already used to this behaviour, Blanc and Elyn walk over cautiously and stare up at Biel questioningly. Biel smiles down at them before elegantly jumping out of the saddle.

"Hahaha~ Morning~ Girls~, these are my Fire Birds~ They are really friendly and won't harm you~ so don't worry about the flames okay~?"

"Good morning Ms. Biel, I hope you had a nice rest." Elyn puts a reassuring hand on Jade's head as he start growling softly. She had already explained to him that they would be going with Ms. Biel on a vacation quest but he was still worried about the danger. He had met Biel the night before and didn't know what to make of her. She was...different. Not like the humans (Jibs was a short human in Jades eyes) that accompanied his master and had wormed their way into his heart. Different...

"Morning~ the flames from the birds are...worrisome but if you say they are safe I trust you. Those saddles are stable right?" Blanc moves closer to study the saddles while ignoring the Fire Bird who turned its head to look at her.

"It is perfectly safe, no worries at all." Biel reassures her before turning to look for Jibs. "Haha~ Don't be too excited~ , there are still more surprises ahead~."

Hearing this Jibs reins in her excitement and confidently jumps up onto the saddle. Seeing the others still on the ground she gestures impatiently while miming putting a hat on.

"Vacation hat on!"

Seeing this Blanc and Elyn burst out laughing before carefully getting into the saddle with the help of Biel. Elyn holds Jade tightly infront of her, he moves around in protest but settles down as Elyn bends down to reassure him.

"Alright, let us head towards our destination~! To North Volcano~!" Biel says as she tells her mount. "Hold on tight girls, here we go! Hahaha~"

whoosh whoosh

The flapping of wings could be heard at the edge of Aeternus as the four Fire Birds take flight. Oh and screaming. Screams of joy and terror. It wasn't hard to guess which scream came from who...

Towards North Volcano

After the short but eventful take off, everyone had settled into relative silence to admire the view seen from above. It wasn't everyday you could ride a Fire Bird high above the grounds towards the quest destination.

Blanc was staring down at the land as it rushed by, she had relaxed her grip on the reins and was imagining what snacks to eat when they landed.

Jibs was moving around in the saddle trying to soak in all the sights before it disappeared. The Fire Bird under her paid no mind to her sudden movements and just adjusted his body if she leaned too far to one side.

At the front of the group Biel and Elyn's Fire Birds were flying close together as Biel trained the young adventurer how to be more aware of her surroundings using magic. Elyn would close her eyes after listening to Biel for a bit and try to stretch out her senses towards the life underneath them.

Exclamations of excitement indicated she sensed something. But those were rare, silence stretched for most of the trip as Elyn tried her best. Learning new magic was not easy, especially when up in the air.

Blanc smiles at her efforts and closes her eyes as well. She did not have magic but her training made it easier for her to sense when other beings were nearby. Each being had a distinct individual life force. The creatures of this world had various sparks...from what she could sense, there were many dark signatures wandering around in the land below. The more dangerous they were, the darker the life force felt. Black like the depth of...wait... what was that...

"Yes! I feel it Ms. Biel! There are three presences coming up, they feel...strong though...and..." Here Elyn shudders. "I-I-I don't..."

Biel straightens up and is already alert in case she needed deal with the danger. As if there it was planned ahead, the Fire Birds swoop down towards the threat their speed increasing rapidly. As they go closer towards the monster what is revealed before the girls eyes are fire golems. Three of them to be exact.

"Since the golems are constructs without mind, while they are powerful they are easily fooled if you know how their "pattern" works." Biel says calmly. "While fighting melee against the golem without proper equipment is bad..."

Blanc follows up Biel's train of thought "....I will distract them by drawing their attention away. The Fire Golems would then focus on me and not attack the girls." She nods and smiles grimly at Biel. "This could...no it will work!"

Biel nods at this.

Hearing this Elyn and Jibs nod once before turning to look at Blanc. Blanc just smiles at them indicating that she would be fine. Their training wasn't just for show, she will prevent the golems from harming her partners.

"Confidence is the..." (Blanc)

"Key, believe..." (Elyn)

"And we will succeed." (Jibs)

"Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground"

"Now! Go forth...Freezing Wind! (Elyn)

"Impale the enemy...Spicis Glaciem!" (Jibs)

Elyn and Jibs release their spells at the same time. Double the impact, double the damage.

Both their spells hit the 3 Fire Golems dead center. Screams of rage come from them as their bodies feel cold for the first time in its existence.

Before they could react Blanc and her Fire Bird swoop through the middle of the clearing between the girls and the golems. This draws their attention and as they prepare to attack her their backs are unprotected. It was the chance Elyn and Jibs needed to complete the final attack.

Coldness fills the air again as they release their spells. Looking back Blanc is happy to see the fire golems crumble into dust. That's what you get for obstructing our vacation time. Hmph.

Before any of the other monsters on the ground could react, the Fire Birds had already sped up towards to sky twisting around each other to congratulate everyone on a job well done.

"Yippeeee~!" Jibs shouts out. "That was...that was thrilling. Again! Again!" She jumps around in her seat and tries to look for more golems to exterminate.

"No again please.." Elyn clutches Jade tightly as her readjusts her position. "I think we are nearing the hot springs...I thought this was a vacation..." Jade nudges her hand worriedly before glaring at Biel.

"A vacation of learning Elyn~" Blanc smiles as she says this. "They were in the way of our vacation, isn't that right Biel?"

"Hahah yes, that was great~! I-I mean good work girls~, the hot springs are just up ahead~ we just need to land~. And do some walking..."

Somehow it seems Blanc was the only one on vacation mode. How nice. Not having magic sure had its perks. She would have loved to help them but...Blanc looks down at her fan. Nope, no fire thank you. It wasn't that sharp...

***​

North Volcano - Towards the hot springs we go!
    After their celebration in the air the Fire Birds speed towards the top of North Volcano and landed on the edge in one of the craters. When they landed the other monsters scrambled to get away. Some weren't so lucky and were burnt by the Fire Birds flames. If Blanc looked closely she would have noticed ugly red frogs, luckily she was blocking the ugliness out.

Leaping down onto the ground, Blanc brushes the dirt off her dress and twirls around taking in the view. The sun had already risen a considerable amount during their journey here and it shone brightly in the sky. Red and black surrounded them on all sides, a couple of meters from where they landed a small pathway can be seen. Biel is already waiting at this pathway as she watches the three young adventurers take in the sights.

"Welcome to North Volcano girls~! The hot springs are up this way~! So follow me~ let's experience something we will never forget~ hahaha~" Biel smiles brightly before walking up the path.

Jibs quickly pulls Blanc and Elyn with her as she runs over to follow Biel up the path. A short while later the smell of sulfur fills the air as they get closer to the hot springs. The steam rising up made one immediately relax, vacation mode is back on at full force.

"Yay! Hot spring!" Jibs runs forward still dragging Blanc and Elyn behind her. Both girls are amused at her actions but let themselves be dragged along, it was good training...well close enough to it.

Biel had offered to bring the tent along with other essentials for their trip. While the other girls were mesmerised by the sights of the hot spring, she extends her shadow and starts to take out a tent from it.

Blanc notices Biel setting up the tent and stops Jibs from running. "Let's help Biel and then get changed, the water looks very inviting~!"

"Unn, when working together bonds can grow stronger. Soaking in the hot spring will also bring us closer...ehehe" Elyn pats Jade on the head. "Jade likes soaks in hot water too." He growls in protest but doesn't glare at them as they burst into laughter.

"Alright, I think Aika would like a soak too so I will call her out." (Jibs)

"The more the merrier~! Aika deserves a soak too, she helped us a lot in the last set of quests." Blanc says this as she leads them towards the tent Biel is setting up. Elyn and Jade are quick to follow and Jibs hurriedly summons Aika forth before running after them.

"Aika! I Summon you, come!"

As she summoned Aika, a magic circle appeared on the ground and girl with 2 katanas came out from it.

"Hai! Ojou! What do you need me to do!" Aika says this expecting an answer but only sees the back of her Ojou as she runs after her partners.

Looking after her shoulder Jibs shouts. "Aika we are going to soak in the hot springs, come and relax with us!"

"Hot springs? I would love to join you all." Aika runs after the three girls, she didn't want to miss out on an opportunity for relaxation.

Biel was setting up the tent using shadow tendrils, every piece was carefully and quickly connected together and put into place under the amazed eyes of 5 individuals.

It was only a few moments later that the tent was set up and ready for us. She certainly is an amazing person.

***​
    Relaxation in the hot springs
    Standing at the edge of the hot springs all three girls felt elation, then reality set in. Biel repeatedly reassures them that the hot spring is safe...even if the bubbling looked rather menacing...and suspicious. As they trusted she wouldn't lead them wrong, the three girls decide to enter the hot spring at the same time.

Sighs of bliss waft through the air as 5 girls and 1 dragon soak in the hot springs. Their muscles relax as the hot water embraces them. Each of the girls had towels wrapped around their bodies and were fully submerged under the water. Only their heads could be seen, with towels wrapping their hair up to keep it dry. Even the dragon had a towel on his forehead. It was rather cute too. Not that anyone said it out loud.

Blanc closes her eyes as she starts to drift off to sleep. The water was so hot that it was painful at first but the longer she stayed, the more comfortable it was.

Jibs was chatting quietly with Aika as she continued to describe the journey they had taken towards North Volcano. Her gestures grew more and more exaggerated as the story went on...Aika just nodded at the appropriate places and listened attentively. She sure had endless patience.

Biel had wanted Elyn to relax but she insisted on practicing the awareness magic to sense her surroundings even while soaking in the hot spring. She wanted to quickly perfect this skill, it would help the girls when they went on their future quests. After some glares exchanged with Jade, Elyn quickly gave up the idea and relaxes into idle chatter with Biel.

Jibs suddenly gets up as she announces her intention to explore the rest of the volcano. She jumps out and wanders off, Aika sighs before following her out.

Elyn and Biel get out shortly after to find an area for Elyn to hone her sensing magic. She has a hurried whispered conversation with Jade before walking off.

Now only Blanc and Jade are left in the hot springs. Opening her eyes, Blanc looks at Jade...who was looking off towards the direction Biel and Elyn went.

"So cute~ whoops I said that out loud...fufufu" Blanc laughs lazily before getting out of the water too. "Come on Jade, let Elyn practice with Biel. We can explore the volcano together. It will be fun~"

Jade lets out a huff before coming out of the water. He looks longingly at Elyn's back before going over to Blanc. She smiles down at him and picks him up, she decides to walk in the opposite direction Jibs went. Hopefully nothing ugly appears...

***​
    Jibs P.O.V.
    Jibs runs off away from the hot springs with Aika, she wanted to explore more of the volcano while they still had time.

"Ohhh!!!!!! What's that?!"

Jibs tried to touch the extremely hot smoke coming from a hole that's boiling within the earth.

"Stoopppp!"

It is a good thing Aika stopped her before she could even come close to touching the smoke.

"Ojou you could burn yourself!" Aika scolded lightly, her Ojou really was too excitable.

"Okay, I'll be careful!" Jibs shouted while running off again.

Aika soon followed after her in order to prevent any accidental injuries occurring to her Ojou.

A thought suddenly came to Aika. "Did she really understand what I said..." Sighing Aika continues after chasing after her Ojou.

After running around here and there they found a cave.....of course Aika was tired. Oh she wasn't tired physically but mentally from preventing and watching over her Ojou to prevent her from getting herself injured.

"Oohh! A cave let's go in!" (Jibs)

"Wait Ojou I have a bad feeling about this cave, maybe we shouldn't go in....."

Aika has more than enough reasons to dislike caves since she died inside one. But what's surprising is that she doesn't hate caves that much despite what happened to her.

After warning Jibs she turns to look at her for a response...

"....................."

Only to find out she's not there anymore.

"Ojou-saammmaaaa!" Aika exclaimed in panic.

Aika quickly ran after her, she would not have gone very far...hopefully. After running really fast for several seconds she finds her Ojou in front of a beast which she could feel was very strong. The aura surrounding the beast was stifling.

"Ojou please slowly back off and not wake up that creature."

Despite her warning, the following events still occurred.

"Ohh it looks cute! "

Jibs poked it several times in the nose area.

"Ah."

The beast woke up and clearly glared at the two of them for disturbing its rest. Aika was the quickest to react and appeared before Jibs.

"Wait why are you carrying me!" (Jibs)

"To run away!!" (Aika)

Jibs was confused while being princess carried by Aika.

The beast continues to chase after them while roaring.

"Noooo!!! I don't want to die!" (Aika)

"But you already died?" Jibs was clearly not worried about the situation at all...

"That's not the point!" (Aika)

Coming out from the cave Aika barely managed to dodge the attack from the beast.

"Oh look aren't those mana crystals?" (Jibs)

"Now isn't the time!?" (Aika)

Running away from the beast Aika spotted Biel and Elyn.

"Biel-san!! Please help us!" Aika screamed.

"Oh Biel! Elyn!! Hello!" Jibs greets cheerfully while waving, as she is still being carried princess style.

***​
    Elyn P.O.V.
    “Concentrate on your surrounding again.”

“Y-Yes!”

I close my eyes and then start focusing my senses into one point. I put the point inside myself as to make it the anchor for my next move.

“Spread your mana thinly. Not too much or you’ll exhaust yourself. Not too little or you will not be able to sense anything.” Biel instructs gently.

“O-Okay!”

So…it has to be the right amount? Uuu….this is hard…..Imagine it like flowing water from a cup. Slowly pour in the middle of the point and let it spread around slowly….slowly….slowly….

“Now one more thing that you should remember and you kept forgetting it, Elyn.”

E-Eh!? W-What did I do wrong? Is it the mana? The anchor point? The incantation?.....wait, there’s no chant for it.

“Relax~”

…Huh?....

“O-Oh, right!....I was too tense, right?”

“Correct, dear~!”

I could feel a soft tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and then the face of the smiling priestess Biel came into my view. For some reason, that smile of hers calms me down.

“I know you are eager to master the skill, dear. But rushing is a big no no, you know~?” said the priestess as she shook her finger in front of me.

“Y-Yes, s-sorry…”

“No need to be sorry. I know that your reason is good, But rushing yourself will only slow you down.”

…She’s right. I was rushing myself. The reason? Well…..I don’t want to relive the same misfortune that befell me in the last mission. Being ambushed and almost getting myself killed. But that is not the worst part. The worst part was that my mistake, made my two partners have to battle with the orcs in the worst possible situation full of disadvantages. It was….a nightmare. It was just by pure will alone that I was able to summon the last of my magic. I didn’t tell the others, but I know that it was a gamble for me. I could have died back then.

For a mage, having depleted mana will not only make us unable to cast magic, but also reducing our lifespan. I guess it was due to this pendant that I wear, that I never really went into that void mana state…..It was close, but I still have a sliver of them left in my veins.

I…..don’t want to lose those who have done their best to fight along my side. For some reason, they have become like a close friend to me. Maybe even family. Yeah…family. And for them, I want to improve myself. I once again escape death clutches. And that is my chance to redeem myself. To improve myself is to avoid the same thing happening again.

“…You have a good look just then~”

“E-Eh?”

W-What did she mean by that? D-Did I make a weird face? Uuuuu….

“Hahaha~ Don’t think too much of my word, dear. Remember that feeling and make them fuel your desire to improve. But remember. No rushing~”

“…Got it!”

I slapped myself on the cheeks twice to focus my own thought. Haste makes waste. Remember that, Elyn! Remember that!

I then closed my eyes once again and focus on myself, putting my mana into a concentrated form. Then I ‘pour’ mana into my surrounding. Slowly but surely, I start to see different figures in my ‘vision’. Yes, this is the so called Mana Vision that I read about before.

The first one that I could see is the figure of full of mysterious power. It is none other than my mentor, Biel. I couldn’t really perceive much except that. I can’t even see the color.

Then the next is figure that is made from smooth flowing water. Near that figure is a small green flame, flickering ever so slightly. It is Blanc with her calm mind. And the green flame is none other than Jade.

Then the next is a small figure not far from me that is filled with shiny yet unstable light. And it was being carried by a figure made from a fog. And behind it I could see a large figure made out of magma…..wait………….I’m sure the small figure is Jibs. And that fog figure is probably Aika. Then the large magma figure is….

"Biel-san!! Please help us!"

…Was that Aika just now? I opened my eyes only to see the scene of Aika carrying Jibs being chase by….. What is that!? It’s huge!? If Elyn had to guess it was easily 5 - 6 meters tall.

"Oh Biel! Elyn!! Hello!"

"Jibs! Now is not the time to shout hello!"

After I shouted that, I couldn’t take off my eyes from the large monster in front of me. It looked at me with its glowing red eyes. Did my shout make him angry?…..Oh, grandmother in heaven…..give little Elyn strength…..

***​
    Biel P.O.V.
    Elyn was advancing steadily, she has a good control over her mana and understand things fast. More than that she is eager to learn, I don't know exactly why but she has a desire to get even a little bit more stronger so her friends can rely on her.

Seeing that desire of hers makes me want to help.... but if I had to say something is that she is too focused on getting stronger, so much that it ends up getting in the way of her concentration it seems... so she ends trying to rush it... she needs to relax more and try it at a slower pace. This magic doesn't need any difficult chants or formulas but it requires the user to get used to it and learn the trick.

Using an old magic to make my eyes more sensitive to the magical flow and the changes in the world, I observe Elyn using her mana, but as the side effect is being able to see the small changes in her expression.

Biel: “…You have a good look just then~”

Elyn: “E-Eh?”

When I told her that her expression was good, she gets embarrassed, ain't that cute?

“Hahaha~ Don’t think too much of my word, dear. Remember that feeling and make them fuel your desire to improve. But remember. No rushing~”

“…Got it!”

After a brief talk, she closes her eyes again and starts to spread her mana nicely in an almost uniform way. I smile seeing how much she improved in such a short time.

Aika: "Biel-san!! Please help us!"

Biel: hmm~?

Tilting my head, I turn to look in the direction I heard a shout, and see a Girl carrying another one while leaving a cave....

Biel: {Is that A... Aika?... and Jibs?}

As I wonder what is happening a bright light made of fire elemental energy leaves the cave, the light is so bright that it almost blind me. So I close my eyes and dispel the magic in my eyes.

Jibs: "Oh Biel! Elyn!! Hello!"

Elyn: "Jibs! Now is not the time to shout hello!"

While re-adjusting my eyes back to normal, I hear Elyn shout... and then I open my eyes, to a giant monster made of magma and fire....

The creature let out a howl and as it runs, each of its steps makes the ground tremble a bit.

An ugly expression appears on my face, that thing is a powerful spirit, and it's something that is too dangerous for the girls. In fact, it would be too dangerous for most of the guild members.

Biel: "Everyone! Come behind me! NOW!!"

As I shout, I touch my left hand in the ground and make a movement similar to the one of throwing a ball in the Monsters direction.

In the same instant, [Shadow Spikes] so big that they looked like pillars come out from the ground, and start to create a trail of spikes passing on both sides of Aika and Jibs, and finally hitting the Creature's chest.

As soon as the pillar hit the creature a deafening explosion happens launching fire and magma to every direction, as the creature itself is also thrown backward.

As I rapidly cast [Bulwark] a large barrier wall to protect Blanc, I sigh in relief that luckily the many shadow spikes ended up protecting Jibs and Aika.

But the relief doesn't last for long, as I see the Monstrosity of Fire and Magma starting to get up again.
    [​IMG]
    Biel: "Shit"

My eyes turn totally black, and thick black mist start to comes out of me, as I wave my hand towards to monster.

Biel: [الأنفاس الضحلة]

Sealing marks appear on the monster's body clearly weakening it.

Biel: [عشرة آلاف الإبر السوداء]

Thousands of black needles stab it, making it falter, and let out a roar of pain.

Biel: [صرخة الشتاء]

A black rune floats before me and then shot to it, and as it touches the creature's body its flames start to flicker, and some of the magma that makes the armor it is using starts to fall apart.

Biel: "Blanc! Jibs! Aika! hurry!"

***​
    Blanc P.O.V.
    Before disaster struck...due to some misplaced curiosity.

Blanc hums a happy tune as she takes in all the sights at the top of the volcano. She spins around a few times before stopping and looking out across the sky. The red and black ash spreads out across the rocky surface of the ground below, it creates the impression that nothing could survive here. If one were to listen closely, they would hear the faint vibrations of the earth as the inhabitants quietly live out their life. Well, until adventurers come to disturb the peace.

A young green dragonling is perched on a low rock, glancing around before his eyes land on the female figure leaning onto the side of the crater. Jade also looks out across the skies to admire the view. It was nice to have less matters to worry about...although Elyn...

"Oh look Jade these rocks look rather pretty! I wonder if they are what we need..." Blanc is now studying some rocks jutting out of the rock face near Jade. She looks over at Jade for confirmation on a job well done.

Jade is shaken out of his thoughts at her interruption. He glares at her for a second before nudging her leg.

Taking that as an affirmative, Blanc carefully chips away at the rock surrounding the fire crystals until it is loose enough to extract. She places them one by one into her item box until there are 5 collected.

Blanc straightens up and dusts her clothes lightly before picking up Jade and putting him on her shoulder. "Alright, I think we have wandered off long enough. Let's go back to the others Jade."

Jade nudges her cheek gently before settling into a more comfortable position. Finally they were going back.

The trip back was not as long, as they didn't stop to check every nook and cranny for interesting finds. Blanc had an odd habit of documenting the wild life...well tried to anyway. She was the only one who could read the notes.

Here disaster comes. Hopefully the girls are alright.

Just as they reach the opening near the hot springs a loud howl is heard, echoing through the air. The ground trembles with its every step. Blanc looks at Jade before dashing forward towards the howl, something bad must have awoken. Something terribly bad. She hopes the others are not in striking distance of it.

As she is about to step through the opening a wall suddenly appears before her. The timing coincided with the onslaught of heat emitted from the beast. Peeking around the barrier Blanc sees the shadow spikes pierce the monster halting it in its tracks. Howls of fury emit from the monster as it sees its target just out of reach.

Biel had protected them all.

Blanc scans the others quickly and is relieved to know that Elyn, Jibs and Aika were also safe.

Jade growls as he notices the monster, the urge to go to Elyn had intensified but he knew it wasn't possible. Blanc could not afford any distractions. He just tightened his claws into her shoulder to prepare for what he was sure to come next.

Patting Jade on the head to reassure him, Blanc slips out from behind the wall while simultaneously taking out her umbrella using one hand. She rarely used the umbrella as it was her favoured tool...but it was an emergency. It had to be brought out to exterminate the enemy.

Looking down at the delicate flowers decorating the surface she sighed before making eye contact with Elyn and Jibs. Even from this distance they understood the message. All those nights of group training paid off...well all they did was host sleepovers and baked together. But spending time together to bond over simple tasks did wonders for their growing knowledge of each other. It led them to be slightly more in sync with each other.

After receiving nods of confirmation, the air around Blanc glowed slightly before fading away. Not wasting any more time, she quickly runs forward towards the monster to distract it.

Due to Elyn's spell the heat did not affect Blanc, if she was not encased in Frost Armour then there would be no more Blanc. She would have been burnt to a crisp.

Jumping up into the air, she fiercely swings the umbrella across the surface of the monster of magma and fire. The monster screams in agony as frost forms over its surface. Her umbrella had also been enchanted by Elyn to deal frost damage with each and every swing.

The howls increase in volume as Aika appears wielding twin katanas. She slashes down onto the magma and fire monsters surface leaving trails of frost in their wake.

They both bypass each other before coming around in a circle to land another blow. With the monster successfully distracted by the pain, Blanc and Aika leap across the clearing towards their companions.

"I enjoyed our dance." Blanc nods at Aika before patting her on the head.

Aika pats her hair down before nodding as well. "As did I." Then she walked to Jibs side. Her Ojou had awoken something monstrous. Luckily Biel was here to prevent further damage from occurring. Her partners were also a big help in damage control...she had thought the three girls had decided on a relaxing vacation. It seemed to be more like a training camp.

"You both did well, given the situation." Biel smiles reassuring at them both. "Your team bonding has grown smoothly."

"Without you here we would have been burnt to a crisp." (Blanc)

Biel laughs shortly before turning serious again. "With it distracted Jibs and Elyn can make their move."

"Unn I will do my best!" (Elyn)

"You can count on me!" (Jibs)

Blanc taps Jade's claws to remind him to loosen his grip. It wasn't time for a reunion with Elyn yet. She was busy.

***​
    Elyn P.O.V.
    This is bad…this is bad……What is that monster!? I have never read about anything like that... I guess the world really is big and wide. Thankfully, Ms. Biel had defended us at the last minute. If not….I think I would have been burnt to ashes by now.

Not only that, she has cast a spell or curse on it. I don’t know what that was. All I know is that the monster has been weakened by Ms. Biel’s spell since my simple frost spell managed to hurt it. If not, I doubt it will feel anything from that. At most I predicted it will not be more than like a mosquito sting. I have never been more thankful to Ms. Biel than right now.

Now it is time for all of us to show that we deserved to be protected. I have casted Frost Armor on both Aika and Blanc. I modified it a bit so that they are more resilient to hot auras. Then I also put some Freezing Wind spell onto their blade. Even without any mana supplied, they can deliver enough frost damage for a while.

But now…..how will we defeat it? Due to their attack, we have some time to think. I should be able to use that. But….how can I defeat such a big and strong enemy? Not like it has some weak spot, right?....

“….weak spot….” (Elyn)

“What is it, Elyn?” (Blanc)

“What did you find?” (Jibs)

“Uhm….wait…..Ms. Biel, can I ask something?” (Elyn)

“If you stopped calling me with a miss, I will~” (Biel)

“E-Eh? Y-Yes. Is it possible for me to perceive the magic flow in the enemy, Biel?” (Elyn)

When I asked that, a thin smile appeared on the face of my mentor….Did she predict me asking that?

“Of course you can, dear~ Just focus on that and you can do it.”

Then she pat me on the head.

“I know you have a talent for it, dear~”

“T-Thank you, M-Ms, Bi- I mean, thank you, Biel.”

“Good, good.” (Biel)

She nods after that and then takes a step back.

“I will maintain the barrier, feel free to do what you need, dear~ Consider this your first exam for your magic perceiving spell~”

“Y-Yes! Uun! I will do my best!” (Elyn)

I gave a confident nod and then look at my comrades. If I do this alone, I will die. I’m sure of it. But I’m not alone. I have great friends. I have great partners. Partners I can rely on. Partners I want to protect. And we can do it together!

“What is the plan, Elyn?” (Blanc)

As usual, Blanc understood me even before I said anything. We have indeed increased our bond, right?

“I will try to look for the monster’s weak point. But….I need you to distract him more. Please attack that again, but focus on different part so that I can look for some weak magic flow.”

“Oh, that’s simple.” (Blanc)

“Leave it to us.”(Aika)

“What about me?”(Jibs)

“Jibs, please prepare the strongest magic you can do. Wait for my cue and then I’ll release my spell too.” (Elyn)

“Okay! I can do that easily! Hehehe!” (Jibs)

“Thank you.” (Elyn)

I smiled at them. Then I concentrated my magic energy to my grimoire.

Chilling wind of protection, encase us with your eternal ice and defend my life.” (Elyn)

Our bodies glowed a bit and then I focus more mana on each of us.

“Frost Armor.” (Elyn)

A slight clink resounded on the air as we are encased with armor made from magic ice. I cast it again since I saw that some part of their armor has been melted slightly. That is how dangerous the air around the monster is.

“Okay. That will do. Then one more thing.” (Elyn)

I looked at the area around the monster. And then I focused my mana around it.

Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet. Ice block!” (Elyn)

Jagged ice appeared from the ground around the monster. Immediately after that, I could hear sound of ice being melted due to the hot air around it. And it seems that those ice annoyed the monster as we all hear another roar from it.

“Please use that as your footing if you need. I’m sorry, I can't do much more with my mana pool.” (Elyn)

“That’s fine. It’s very helpful for us, Elyn.” (Blanc)

“Yes, they are indeed.” (Aika)

“Good luck you two!”(Jibs)

“Thank you! Oh, Jade, you can get back to her now.” (Blanc)

Oh? Right, Jade was clinging onto Blanc all these time. I almost forgot.

“Ow!” (Elyn)

A slight pain hit me on the head as Jade nudge my head a bit before he perched himself comfortably on my head. I guess he realized that I forgot about him, eh? Sorry, Jade.

“Don’t fight now~” (Blanc)

A slight growl came from Jade as he looked at Blanc. Blanc only nodded and then she leapt onto the air with Aika on the other side. Okay, this is my time. I will find your weakness!

***​
    Jibs P.O.V. (+ Aika)
    Aika steps up on the ice blocks made by Elyn along with Blanc. She jumps high above the air and activates mana blade. Aika's blades shine a blue light from the tip of the sword to the hilt. She makes several slashing motions midair and several blue arcs came from her sword which score several hits on the monster.

The full damage did not hit the monster as it blocked her slashes by making an cross with its arms.

"Blanc, now!" (Aika)

Blanc nodded and moves straight to the head of the monster and pierced it. Aika dropped down onto the ground and sprinted behind the ankle of the beast and cut it apart.

Screams of confusion come from the monster of magma and fire as it tries to avoid the attacks. It strains against the shadow tendrils but it is no use. Biel's shadows were holding on to it firmly.

"Aika we should fall back for now the ice armor casted by Elyn is melting." (Blanc)

"Okay!" (Aika)

Just as Aika and Blanc turn to fall back to the group, the monster sees an opportunity to swipe at them. It tries to crush the two girls, luckily both of them sense the danger in time and dodge it by a slight margin.

Elyn sees that Blanc and Aika were falling back so she turned to Jibs who was preparing her most powerful magic.

"Jibs cast your magic while the monster is concentrating on Blanc and Aika!" (Elyn)

Jibs nods to confirm she understood, before started casting magic.

"Oh ice gather around to pierce my enemies...."

Before long several ice arrows formed in the air around Jibs, Elyn and Biel. At first it was 10, then 30, then to 50 before long it reached to 1000 ice arrows.

Elyn and Biel were surprised at the amount of arrows Jibs was forming. Before they could comment Jibs prepared her next spell...

"Ice give my enemies death from ground.....spicis Glaciem MAXIMUM POWER!!!!"

Giant ice spikes sprouted from the ground and pierced the monster but Jibs still wasn't done yet.

"I'm not done yet! Ice freeze the surrounding area of my enemy......Frost nova!"

The area around the monster formed ice sheets and the temperature rapidly dropped. Jibs was coughing blood at this point and blood was running down her nose but despite all of that she continues on. Her partners were relying on her.

"Ice arrows pierce my enemies!!"

The 1000 ice arrows she formed flies straight towards the monster and pierces the surface of its body making it look like a hedgehog. She turns to look at the others, before nodding at them with a satisfied smile on her face.

Jibs then proceeds to collapse onto the ground. Elyn hurriedly catches the falling Jibs before she hits her head.

"Thank you Jibs, you sure have improved."

***​
    Biel's P.O.V.
    Due to Jibs powerful all out attack which left her dangerously close to running out of mana, a curtain of steam forms covering the Monster.

Everyone is worried about Jibs as she falls but Elyn is able to catch her just before she hits the ground. Just when Blanc goes towards them both, we hear a thundering roar. It is followed by a rush of hot air the blows the steam away, revealing the Monster who is covered in ice spikes...

A sigh of relief can be heard coming from Aika, as the Monsters flame looked like it was almost going off. Its armor of magma is falling apart, and half of its body is frozen.

But Biel knew it wasn't all that is seemed on the outside, the flames in its eyes burns more fiercely than ever. The attacks definitely wounded it a lot but the spirit is too strong to be killed like that, so she prepared to use the curse. Just as she does this the monster lifts its left hand.

Noticing the strange flow of magical power inside the creature thanks to the training, Elyn exclaims.

"It's going to cast magic!"

This surprise causing everyone to be on guard again, Blanc rapidly takes Jibs from Elyn into her arms bringing her behind Biel. Aika gets into a stance with her sword, preparing to intercept anything that could possibly come Jibs and Blanc's way.

At the same time, Elyn finishes her chant and points above. Instead of releasing her spell immediately, she carefully observes the movement of the magical power inside the monster, noticing that it is condensing on its hand. She waits till it looks like it is reaching the critical point, and then says:

"Frozen Thistle" (Elyn)

Made with half of Elyn's mana, a big barbed spear of ice that is as big as herself forms just a bit above her fingers. Making a throwing movement with her body, she throws the spear at an unbelievable speed towards the monster.

The flying spear hits the creature's hand right in the middle of the place where the magic energy was condensing. Not only did it interrupt the magic but also causing the flow of energy to be thrown into chaos, which resulted in it exploding.

The creature roars in pain, as its hand is blown off, and its face is covered with ice spikes that looks like thistle flowers.

It was in the exactly same moment that Biel finished her preparations, the black thorns that were deep into the creature's body, shone with black light as they radiated towering death energy.

In Biel's hand lies a sphere made out of black circles and runes that emitted an ominous feeling. As she moves her hand, black runes appears all over the creature's body, and it starts to show signs of decay.

The blackthorns grew as the decay advanced and without power to even howl the creature grew weaker and weaker. Biel then closes her hand over the black sphere, the fire on the creature burns off, with the rune sinking into its body. Soon its very body started to collapse leaving behind a floating orb that burns with black flames which flies over to Biel's open hand.

Sighting in relieve after confirming that the Spirit had been properly sealed, I turn around to look at the girls.

Elyn was calming herself, while Aika and Blanc were taking care of Jibs who fainted. I take a better look around to see if there is any other enemy nearby.

[This is strange, this kind of Spirit shouldn't be around here, something is amiss]

Looking again to the girl I say. "Blanc I need to look for what caused this spirit to run amok like this. Can I count on you to take care of everyone?"

Blanc looks at my eyes with a firm and determined gaze and nods at my question.

With a faint smile, I close my eyes and activate the same magic I has been teaching Elyn but in a much larger scale.

I can sense the solid ground, the rock formations, the water on the onsen, and further the spring where the water is coming from, the small crevices.... and the cave.... the same cave I found together with Eun which had fire crystals... but something is different...

I slowly walk towards it while wondering what happened, I need to know what is happening but even more, I need to keep the girls safe.

Some minutes later I arrive at the cave, The hot wind mixed with steam blowing out of the cave makes my skin dry and I can sense it, the same powerful presence of that time. But now it looks like it's trying to awake, even more, I can sense many more presences awakening, and also a dense amount of fire energy starting to move.... Something bad is going to happen...

[I can't leave the girls alone while I investigate so it's better to seal the cave for now and send a message to the guild...]

I cut my wrists letting the blood flow out, the blood coming out of my wrists slowly assume the shape of 2 serpents sliding towards the ground, one of the snakes slide to the walls of the cave climbing up the irregular wall and ceiling till it arrives back at where it started forming a big circle.

The other snake starts to slide up through the air till it reaches the ceiling, then it started to descend and move sideways to form similar to a tie.

The serpents glow with a black light and disappear completing the seal...I look towards the sky and sigh.

[The girls should have a hard time.... I should do something for them... hmm.... maybe a cake?...]

Looking at the things I have inside my shadow, I saw some eggs, cream cheese, and white chocolate, and a smile instantly open on my face.

Giggling I use my shadow tendrils to grab bowls and the eggs, creating tiny blades at the end of them, I cut the eggs, and separate the white from the yolk in different bowls.

I drop the temperature around the egg white to cool it down, I let it floating near me as I walk.

I make the White Chocolate float above my hand, and create heat from my hand making it melt till it turns into a ball of liquid chocolate. Then I add the cream cheese and mix it using some shadow tendrils.

Seeing that the white eggs are cold enough, I whip it with the tendrils too, until it gets really firm, then I add a third of it to the cream cheese with chocolate and mix it... after seeing that it was right I add the rest and mix everything.

After that, I place it inside a mould and start to cook it with water steam and heat.

The floating mould which is cooking the cake follows me as I walk back to the girls, and when the sweet smell starts to drift through the air, I can't hold my smile while wondering if the girls will like it.

Biel: "I hope they like it~" *giggles*

Seeing Jibs running towards her and the other three girls trying to hold her back. It is certain that they liked the cake. Biel could be absolutely sure of that.
    Elyn P.O.V.
    The fresh sea air really is wondrous, especially when one could spend it relaxing under the sun in the middle of the ocean. Bobbing in the middle of the waters, I can see a ship….A majestic one, at that. And if I’m not mistaken, the ship that is currently floating proudly for all to admire is known as a galleon. A type of ship that is huge and known to be used as the flagship for many fleets that sail the vast sea.

The strange thing is…there is no captain seen on-board. To be exact, there isn’t any crew on-board. Only us. A group consists of 4 females and a dragon. A rather odd crew, even if I may say so myself. But for some reason or another, we didn't pay any mind to the stares when we appeared at the port to board the galleon.

Well...the stares may have been because of Ms. Biel teleporting us straight to Delta Town port from North Volcano. Teleporting is a very...interesting experience. Something I had not experienced before. But….I think it’s not that rare in the Guild to see someone able to do that? I….don’t know. Ah, forget about it.

I looked up and saw that the sun has been giving out its bright light, marking the beginning to a very hot day. Thankfully, there is a fresh and cool breeze that is constantly hitting my hair, making it sway in the air a bit. The only downside is the scent of salt in the air around me. Somehow they make my skin all sticky.

“This is…something….”

A very different something. For a girl like me that has never been to the sea before, this is….a refreshing experience. The ocean is indeed very, very vast. No matter where I look, there is only the clear blue water that fills the ocean.

“Elyn, what are you doing there?” (Blanc)

A sudden clap on my back wakes me up from my own train of thought. I almost let out a yelp, but manage to get a hold of myself at the last minute. I look back and find the usual figure of my team’s leader, Blanc. She looks at me with eyes showing slight concern.

“O-Oh! S-Sorry, it was just that….” (Elyn)

“Hmm? What is it?” (Blanc)

“….It’s…my first time….”(Elyn)

After I said that, I could see a thin smile forming on her face. Was it….that strange? I mean, I never really did say it out loud that I had never been to the sea. I mean…I stayed inside my grandmother’s library most of the time. It was just after I joined the Guild that I can see more of the world.

“Oh? First time seeing the ocean? Or first time riding a ship?”(Blanc)

“Uhm….b-both….”(Elyn)

A-Ah, t-there it is again! That smile of hers. I know that she didn’t mean anything bad with it, but…uuuu….it’s embarrassing when I have to say it out loud like that….

“Don’t worry, Elyn. You should enjoy it then.” (Blanc)

“…I will….”(Elyn)

“So, have you seen Jibs? I haven’t seen her all-“(Blanc)

“WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!” (Jibs)

“…Ah…..”(Elyn)

“THE SEA!!! IT’S THE SEA!!!!” (Jibs)

“…..Never-mind.” (Blanc)

I gave our leader a wry smile after hearing that loud voice filled with pure excitement. I guess it’s not weird to feel excited when we’re on the sea. Even Jade has been showing how he is enjoying the sea judging from his tail that has been moving around constantly…..It is kind of hurt when his tail hit me. Even for a small dragon, his tail packed quite a punch.

“Speaking of the sea, we need to find our target soon, right?”

“Our target?”

“…. Don’t tell me that you forgot that we have to catch some monster here?”

“N-No, no, no. Of course not!”

I did! Oh no! Bad Elyn! Bad Elyn! The excitement is too much for me. And that excitement really made forgot about our mission. Uuuu…this is bad….

“Really?”

“…uhm…maybe…just a little bit? Hehehe…….”

Hearing my confession, Blanc just shakes her head slightly while wearing her trademark understanding smile. I guess…I need to do what I can to make this mission finished quickly, right?

“B-But I can quickly find them for us!”

“Find them? Oh! By using that presence sensing magic?”

“Yes! I can do that!”

“Are you sure? It’s not like we’re doubting you, but the sea is a vast place.”

Yes, she is correct. I know that trying to look for something in this vast place is not the easiest job. But I can try to do it bit by bit. That way I can conserve my mana and also make my search effort easier. Yes! I can do this!

“Don’t worry, Blanc!” I gave a confident nod. “I’m sure I can do it. It might take some time, but I will do it!”

“I see. Yes~! I...no...We believe you can do it, Elyn~! Give it your best!”

“Uun! I will!”

After she left, I stand at the edge of the ship and then look at the horizon. Oh, the sea is vast. Very vast indeed. But I can do it! All I need to do is just concentrate and I can do it for sure!

“Jade, please be my guard again, okay?”

He let out a growl and then lifted up his body slightly while glaring around me. Hehe, he is so dependable. Okay! Time to do this!

I pour my mana into whole body and then spread them slowly out of the ship. Just you wait, I’ll find us our prey soon!

***​
    Blanc P.O.V.
    "The sea air is as relaxing as the last time I came here! Perfect weather for our fishing trip!" Blanc sits on the deck soaking in the atmosphere with her eyes closed.

Elyn and Jade were at the other end on the galleon looking out towards the sea. She sure is hard working, Blanc is not worried that Elyn would push herself too much in honing her senses. Jade is always around to nudge her out of any dangerous situations...

The last battle sure was exhilarating, with their teamwork growing it went a lot smoother and they were able to be more in tune with each other. Injuries only amounting to mana exhaustion were an amazing feat itself...considering how their last quests turned out.

Jibs was active as always running around the deck trying to look at the sea from every angle...Blanc thought it would take a while.

"Breakfast will be done by the time she finishes her sight seeing trip around the deck." Blanc laughs at this thought and stands up brushing the dirt off her dress.

As she walks indoors she notices Biel disappearing through a door and goes to follow her. The smell of oil fills the air as Blanc steps into the galley. Biel turns around to smile at Blanc before concentrating on making her tempura. Stepping closer what appears before her eyes makes her mouth water.

"Oh my...is that prawns? Fresh prawns?" Sticking close enough to not burn herself from the heat, Blanc stares intently at the prawns before looking up at Biel. "That's where you disappeared off to. I won't question how you fished them up but they sure look fresh!"

Biel laughs softly and pushes Blanc's forehead gently with her free hand before scooping up the tempura prawns onto a rack to let the excess oil drip out.

"Blanc~ I was going to cook breakfast for you girls~ You were all so eager to explore the galleon I just decided to quietly do it myself~"

Smiling back at Biel, Blanc goes to wash her hands before taking a basket of fresh fruit out of her Item Box. She sets them down on the counter washes them one by one by hand.

"I don't particularly mind cooking, it is rather relaxing too." She finishes washing the fruits and searches for a chopping board and knife.

"Here~ " Using her shadow tendrils Biel opens a cupboard in the corner of the galley and takes out a spare chopping board. Another tendril brings over a fruit knife and peeler from one the draws on the opposite side of the dining table.

Biel does all this without looking and smiles at Blanc warmly as she cooks the remaining tempura prawns.

'Ah thanks Biel." At first it was surprising but after spending more time with Biel her casual use of shadow tendrils became part of their daily life. (rather short period of time but hey she adapts well!)

A familiar silence falls over the galley as Blanc peels and cuts up the fruit before placing them onto a platter. She automatically cleans up every couple of minutes by placing the peels into the garbage can. A clean work station is something she is used to, such habits being ingrained since childhood.

With the fruit done, Blanc takes out the ingredients for pancakes. Pancakes reminded her of their time at the Oakenlake Festival. Making pancakes there had been tiring...the people sure loved their pancakes for some reason...but it was a precious memory. Something she will treasure even after the seasons have gone through their cycle over 50 times. Memories are something to be treasured for the time they stay in this world.

With the stove top being so big Blanc could easier set up the frying pan beside Biel's shrimps. Glancing over at the shrimps Blanc couldn't resist poking Biel for a taste. They look too delicious to resist.

Without further prompting Biel places a shrimp in Blanc mouth.

"Uwah!" Blanc carefully chews the tempura prawn savoring the taste with each bite. "Mm delicious!"

"Me too!" A voices pipes up from behind the two of them. "Meeeee! Ahhhhhh!" It is Jibs and she points to her mouth opening it wide for the prawn.

"Hahahah~ alright Jibs" Biel places a tempura prawn in her mouth before calling out towards the doorway. "Elyn come on out your stomach growls can be heard all the way from over there~"

Elyn with Jade on her head sheepishly comes out from behind the doors into view. "I wanted to wait but Jibs just skipped right in...I couldn't stop her...." She smiles before accepting the tempura prawn. "We were lured here by the smell of cooking...Unn delicious!"

Blanc smiles at their interactions and turns back to the counter. She had already mixed the dry and wet ingredients together. All that needs to be done now is the cooking part.

"Blanc! Can I help? Oh pancakes!" Jibs peers excitedly at the ingredients before staring up at Blanc.

Hearing this Elyn also comes over wanting to help out.

"Hahaha alright Jibs you can cook the pancakes, everything else is done." Blanc lets Jibs take over before asking Elyn to set the table.

Having finished her cooking Biel helps Elyn set up and places her tempura prawns onto a plate. She sets it on the table and cleans up the bench tops.

Now that Jibs is making the pancakes Blanc takes out her tea set, sets it on the table and brews black tea. The smell of tea mixes with the other food making them all rather hungry.

Just as they finish setting up the remaining utensils Jibs brings out the pancakes with Elyn not far behind carrying the platter of fruit.

Seeing the spread of food on the table made their mouths water slightly. Blanc serves them all tea, "Well then, let's have a good meal."

At her words the three girls start to pile up their plates. Elyn also piles up Jade's plate with fruits, prawns and pancakes...he looks happy right?

Murmurs of appreciation fill the air as they eat enough to satisfy their hunger. The food is delicious and praises are thrown around to the delight of the receiver.

"Sooooo gooood!" Jibs leans back on her chair patting her stomach.

"hahah~ glad you like the food Jibs~ The pancakes are delicious~" Biel smiles as she also leans back. It was a good breakfast, spending time with these girls was rather relaxing. She hoped for all future quests to go so smoothly.

"Unn Jade and I like the food a lot too! Now I have more energy to hone my sensing skill!" Elyn stands up with determination. "Biel..."

"Alright~ I will monitor you Elyn so don't worry~ The sea air is nice and the view is something not to miss~" Biel turns to go but looks towards Blanc.

Elyn also looks at Blanc... "Blanc? Oh and Jade..."

Jade growls before nudging Elyn's arm.

"It's alright you two, I will clean up. I don't mind." Blanc smiles at them making a shooing motion. "Jade and I can bond more!"

The growling stops before a huff comes from his snout. Jade shuffles over to Blanc and sits in her lap.

"...oh...okay..." Elyn looks torn before she determinedly follows Biel out the doors. Just as she walks out she looks back at the three of them before shaking her head. Seeing Blanc smile she nods again and leaves.

"Yum! Yum! Yum!" Jibs had been ignoring the situation and was still eating the last of the pancakes.

Without so much as a warning, she quickly and efficiently picks up the all plates and cutlery within her reach and washes them at the sink before drying the with a little fire mana. Just enough to warm the surface and evaporate the water droplets.

"Thanks for the meal! Aika and I will go exploring now. The galleon has so many rooms!" Jibs spins around to smile at Blanc before skipping out the door.

Blanc looks blankly at the empty doorway before continuing to sip her tea. She looks down at Jade and smiles "Well it seems we don't have anything left to wash...

Jade snorts in amusement before shuffling around in her arms and hopping onto her shoulder.

Blanc finishes her tea and goes to wash and rinse out the pot and cups. "It will be an interesting day today I can just feel it."

***​
    Jibs P.O.V. - Jibs, exploring the ship
    After eating until she was full and cleaning up the kitchen table, Jibs leaves to go explore the galleon with Aika following closely behind.

"Ojou....please don't cause trouble this time.." Aika says with a gloomy tired voice.

"No worries! I won't!" Jibs replies back full of energy.

Her reply did not make Aika reassured, in fact in did just the opposite. She became even more worried. Her head is now filled with thoughts of what trouble her Ojou will get up to with something as simple as exploring.

While exploring around the galleon, Jibs finds the Captain's room. The door makes a creaking sound as she opens it.

"Ojou...I don't think we should just barge in without permission...."

"Don't worry it's all good!"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa....." Aika lets out a sigh. Her prediction is that trouble is on the way.

The Captain's room was a bit messy, stacks of paper were scattered on the ground. A small personal bookshelf is seen in the corner with stacks of books left on top unorganised.

While Aika is looking around the room, Jibs is already at the Captain's table poking around.

Seeing this Aika goes over to the table while Jibs is opening up all the drawers.

"What are you doing Ojou?"

"Hmmmmm...? Oh just looking around to see if there is anything interesting here!"

"Well, we shouldn't just barge and start searching the place. Let's go before Biel-dono scolds us!" Aika reprimands Jibs as she grabs her by the collar like a cat.

"Eh!!! Wait stop! I haven't finished looking!"

Jibs struggles a bit but is not able to escape from Aika's hold. Her summons sure is strong...wait she still had that...some kind of paper she found which was tucked in a drawer...(she found it before Aika got a hold of her). It looked like it was intentionally put that way to make it hard to find. She places the mysterious paper inside of her pocket, careful to not make any noise and attract Aika's attention.

Luckily Aika didn't notice this happening.

After leaving the room and closing the door behind her firmly, she puts the dangling Jibs down.

"Now Ojou! You shouldn't just barge into any room without-"

Aika starts lecturing Jibs, but when she turns around Jibs is already gone.

"Ojou!!!!!!"

She runs after Jibs frantically calling out her name.

-------------​

Jibs escapes from Aika and goes inside the storage room of the ship. She had noticed it on her trip up to the top of the deck. It is quite dark so Jibs uses light magic to brighten up the place.

Looking around, there were stacks of boxes everywhere and sacks of all kinds of fruits and food too.

"Ohhhh!! So much food!"

Jibs shouts to no one while grabbing some apples to munch on.

"....*munch*..so thith ish wine ha? *munch*..."

Jibs looking at a stack of boxes which is full of all kinds of expensive wine while eating some apples she grabbed. But of course, she didn't know it was of the expensive kind.

"..*munch*welsh is shoush get oush of here.."

Jibs is about to turn around and head over to the ladder nearby when suddenly shouting is heard from outside...

"Ojou so this is where you are!!"

Aika shouts behind her, even though she heard Aika coming Jibs is still startled. She jumps which causes the apple she is currently eating to get stuck in her throat.

"*cough**cough*"

She violently coughs in order to try to get rid of the piece of apple stuck in her throat.

"Ojou! Are okay?!"

"*cough* w...ater...g..ive .. Me....any....thing...liquid!! *cough*

Aika, panicking takes a nearby bottle and passes it to Jibs immediately without reading the label.

Jibs grabs the bottle drinking it in all in one go emptying it in an instant. She then sits down on the ground dropping the bottle onto the floor.

"Ojou are you okay??"

Aika asks worriedly.

"Yesssssshhhhhhhh I am feeling quite great! *hic*"

She answers looking up to Aika hiccuping with a red face.

"Eh why is your face red? What's wrong?"

Jibs stands up suddenly startling Aika which causes the bottle she was drinking a moment ago roll in front of Aika. Looking closely she reads the label on the bottle...it was wine...

"Eh?! Ojou are you drunk?!"

She looks up but Jibs has already gone again.

"Not again! Ojou!!!!!!"

------------------​

Meanwhile Jibs is seen running out towards the deck at high speed thanks to body enhancement and wind magic, she literally was bouncing on the walls...while laughing really hard...

"Ahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!"

Elyn P.O.V. - Finding Fishes!
    “Can I really do it?”

Her usual gentle smile was there as she heard my question. As the ocean wind made her hair swayed in the air, she moved closed and then put her hand on my shoulder.

“You can do it. As your mentor, I am more than certain that you can do it,” she pushed me slightly and then pointed to the vast ocean, “start small and let’s see how far you can do it, Elyn.”

“U-Uun!”

I gave a nod at that encouragement. As I walked toward the edge of the railing and faced the vast ocean, I took a deep breath. Yes, I’m going to search for our monster target by using mana sensing. Using mana sensing on the ocean is a bit different since the water will act differently when I use them. It will not hinder my mana that much compared to wall and soil, but it might make my mana get spread around too much. So in a way, my mana can be really swept by the wave if I’m not careful. That’s why I’m a bit skeptical whether I can do it or not. The last time I’m using mana sensing is when we encountered that fire monster. And that was easier since the wall and ground are solid and my mana just spread around naturally. This time, I need to have more control.

“Okay! Let’s try it!”

I slapped my cheeks slightly to focus myself and then I slowly pour out mana onto my surrounding. First I can detect the whole galleon, as expected. My mentor and my companions too….is that Jibs and Aika running around inside the inner part of the galleon?....Aika, I beg you to keep her in control….

After that…slight distraction….I put my mana outside of the galleon. It is a bit more difficult since, as I expected, the water tend to make my mana dive into the deeper place. That is bad. Because of that, I need to have a firmer hold on my mana as I spread them wider. Slowly but steadily will be the best way to do it.

“Oh….I got something!”

It swam near the surface, making it easier for me to detect. Judging from its feature, it’s a…fish? No, it is a school of fish. Is it the speedy tuna? Let me see it ag-Gah! It swam away already! Okay, time to spread the mana again!

“Ah, there they are again!”

This time, I’m going to make sure of its identity! From the shape, it’s indeed a fish. The size is…not that big, although still more than the average fish. And then…it’s gone again! Okay! I’m certain that it is a speedy tuna! Time to catch it!

This time, I pointed my hand at the ocean while focusing my mana at two things simultaneously. The first is, as everyone might guess it, the mana sensing. And the second one is for a spell.

“Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet….”

The spell is ready, just need to time it right. Where are you, little fish?

“…okay…not here…..not there…there!!! Ice Block!”

I opened my eyes at the same time I cast my spell. The usual magic circle expanded in the middle of the water and then out of thin air – or water, whatever you preferred- a row of ice block appeared. With that, the fishes will surely crash onto the block and I can levitate it to the ship. Perfect plan!...or so I thought.

“..Eh?”

A loud sound of impact could be heard before I uttered that word. As I spread my mana into it, I realized that it came from the direction of the ice block I made and also from the fish. Yes, the fish crashed into the block of ice. But the thing is…the fishes crashed and got killed and its blood started to spread onto the water. I have never thought that it would be like that. I thought it would just render the fishes unconscious or something. But…it seems that their speed combined with the fact that my ice blocks appeared instantly, lead to the momentum being too much and they ended up killing themselves.

“…Uhm…..is this okay?”

I levitated them one by one onto the deck while feeling slightly guilty that I ended up killing them that way.

“Ah, they come~”

“Huh?”

I heard Ms. Biel mumbled that softly while still smiling. She didn’t say anything else after that. Due to my curiosity, I just spread my mana around us to know what she meant by ‘they’. And….

“SOOO MANY!!!”

I let out a shout as I finally realized what she meant. A group of monsters came toward our location. And judging from their mana signature and general shape, a few of them bound to be our target. The leeches, snakes, and spiders. They are there…and more. I can’t even recognize them.

“I-I’ll call Blanc and Jibs to help!”

I dashed away to call them since I will need a lot of help to get them.

Blanc P.O.V. - The fishing trip has officially started!

The gentle rocking of the galleon lulled two sleepy individuals into a light nap. Exploring was not high on the agenda for these two sleepy heads. Blanc had spread out across the sofa in the room a few doors down from the galley with Jade curled up on her stomach. Light breathing echoes through the room as they venture deeper into sleep.

"....red....fishy....danger...." Blanc mumbles in her sleep before jolting awake. She sits up and rubs her eyes and tilting her head at the additional sounds coming from outside.

Jade grumbles as his heat source's sudden movement and nudges her on the head as he climbs on to her shoulder. It is time to go find Elyn.

"Ah sorry Jade, but it seems like we have company." She smiles at Jade in apology before getting up off the sofa and heading towards the door.

Just as they step out into the hallway, a thud sounds from the other side of the recently opened door.

"........what? Door? .........uuuu..."

Such a delayed reaction. Wait that sounded like Elyn!

"Elyn! Oh my I'm so sorry, I didn't think you would actually run into the door!" The offensive door is hurriedly closed before it does any more damage. Blanc tugs Elyn up and rubs her forehead gently.

She pushes aside her Leader's hand and stumbles over her words as she tries to explain the urgency of the situation outside. "Blanc! Jade! Fishes! Quick!"

Placing Jade on Elyns head, Blanc nods before tugging the flustered Elyn into her arms.

"We are finally going fishing then? How exciting!" She smiles brightly at the thought.

"Come on then Blanc! Wait...where's Jibs?" Elyn tries to turn around before she is tugged back again.

"Uuu...Blanc!"

Not noticing her struggles, Blanc starts a countdown. "3...2...1...ah there we go."

A rush of wind passes them with the figure shouting out drunken words.

"To Blanc, Elyn and Biel!" *hic* "I want to go fishing too" *hic*

"OJOU!!!" A second gust of wind rushes past as it tries to catch up with the first. "YOU JUST PAST THEM!!!"

"...............................Leader we have to hold another meeting after our fishing trip."

"Yes. Yes we do."

They both sigh in unison before following the sounds of chaos coming from outside. Biel was there to handle Jibs...

"Hopefully she doesn't fall into the water by accident..."

Just as this sentence passes through their lips a loud exclamation followed by a splash comes from outside.

"Right, we spoke too soon."

Blanc and Elyn turn to stare at each other before racing off out onto the deck. A distraught Aika is the first thing they see, nearby Biel is looking amused as she peers down over the rails.

"Ah girls~ You finally arrived to see the show~ hahaha~" Biel seems to be enjoying herself at the sight.

"Jibs?"

"Is fine, she is clinging onto the sides of the galleon~ You should create some ice for her to stand on though Elyn~" She reminds the younger girl gently before turning back to keep an eye on the situation. These girls seem to have no trouble luring trouble. None at all.

***​
    Elyn P.O.V.
    “J-Jibs!?”

I shouted as I ran toward the edge of the ship where Aika was standing. As I leaned out a bit, the figure of Jibs hanging for her dear life.

“ELYN!!!! HELP!!!”

“M-Ms. Elyn, please help Ojou!”

I could hear the distress in Aika's voice as she looks at me pleadingly. I nodded and then start to put my mana onto Jibs, levitating her slightly. Her feet were wet due to being in the ocean. And…for some reason she still has her weapon on hand. Such skillful handling.

“Thanks~ Elyn~”

…I could have sworn that I could see a tinge of red on her face that time. And…was that the smell of alcohol from her mouth just now?...Ah, so she was drunk. I look towards the crowd of monsters that are swimming towards us, it seems the blood in the water had attracted them in this direction. We will need Jibs to be as sober as she could. And….I know how to do that….

“M-Ms. Elyn? You’ll lift Ojou to the deck, right? Right?”

Oh, Aika noticed. Such a sharp girl she is.

“Elyn…what are you planning?”

“E-Elyn?”

Uhm…does my face showed what I have in mind that much? Even Jade started to growl toward me in worry after I heard Blanc’s and Jibs’ voice.

“….Sorry….”

I then let go of my levitation spell, making Jibs fall towards the ocean. A short scream is followed by the loud sound of water splashing. I glance back to see the faces of my comrades. Blanc looks at me with wide eyes while Aika is gasping for breath like a fish. Ms. Biel, on the other hand, just let out a small giggle as she sees what I did. Oh, Jade also looks at me weirdly. After that, I jump down off the galleon towards the ocean, earning me a loud scream from both Blanc and Aika.

Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground.

I point my hand towards the ocean and then expand my mana rapidly on the surface of the water.

“Freezing Wind!!!”

The surface of the water froze in a rapid pace, making a large layer of ice. Without waiting for the spell to finished freezing the area around me, I levitate my friend that had taken a ‘leisure dip’ in the ocean. The sight of a drenched Jibs appears before me. Just as I had expected, the refreshing dip had completely erased the effect of the alcohol on her. Her hazy eyesight has turned normal….Oh, not normal. That eyesight contained a hint of anger at me. I guess…that’s understandable.

“WHAT WERE YOU-“

“Shut up!”

I hug her, ignoring her tantrum, and then quickly transferred my mana to her. I also put a small fire spell into her, warming her up slightly. It was just a few seconds, but that is enough to warm up her body. I let her body go while still letting her float beside me.

“We’re going to fight monsters. I rather have you shout at me in anger than shout to me in pain due to being wounded by them just because you’re drunk.”

Yes, I don’t want to see her get hurt just because she was careless. I already made that mistake more than once and I don’t want her to experience the same pain like me. After finished saying that, I landed us on top of the frozen sea. A few seconds later I could sense Blanc and Aika land near me.

“OJOUUUU!!!!”

Aika shouts came to my ear as she glomps Jibs with visible worried in her eyes. I glance back and see Blanc near me. She pats my shoulder and gives me her usual smile. Not long after that, I feel Jade landing on my shoulder, growling while nudging at my cheeks.

“Desperate time calls for desperate measures?”

“…Something like that.”

“You surprised me there, Elyn.”

“…S-Sorry.”

“Don’t be,” she opens her fan and then looks at our surroundings, “we have company.”

“A lot of company.”

Due to the sudden freezing of the water, the monsters have truly seen us as their opponent. With our backs facing the galleon, we will have to defeat them here. Some of them have even started attacking the thin layer of ice. Noticing that, I quickly chanted another spell.

“Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet. Ice Blocks!”

With my magic circle enveloping the area around us, the blocks started appearing. Walls of ice sprout from the ice layer, blocking their advance while I also put several ice blocks on the unfrozen sea around us just in case the other need some foothold.

“Good job, Elyn,” said Blanc as she pats my shoulder. But I just shook my head.

“Too soon for that. We will need to defeat them all.”

“How true,” a short giggle came from her and then she points her fan towards the monster. “Let’s go~!”

***​
    Jibs P.O.V. - Jibs ice skating with skill! (Or not...)
    Jibs who is a bit angry with Elyn, is pouting even if she does know it was her fault....wait! Was it her fault she drank alcohol? Definitely not! But remembering the fact that she stole a tiny amount of fruit from the ship's storage she kept her mouth shut tight.

Seeing Blanc leap towards the sea which is now covered with a layer of ice, Jibs quickly follows alongside Aika.

Landing softly on the thick layer of ice Jibs shouts out to the sky.

"Alright Jibs will defeat all of you and cook you and then eat all the delicious ones!!" She declares boldly, but just as she takes a step forward Jibs upper body slips straight down towards the ice with her butt pointing upwards. This made her body form a triangle shape.

"Ah.... Ojou? Are you okay?" Aika asks worriedly as she helps Jibs up into a standing position.

"I'm fine! It-it was just a small mistake on my footings okay!" Jibs shouts with a bright red face.

Hearing this both Blanc and Elyn pause for a split second to smile at her statement causing Jibs to become quite embarrassed. It didn't last long as they continue to focus on the job at hand.

"I'll definitely defeat all of them!" She shouts while leaping forward.

"Ahhh!! Ojou I don't think you should do that!" Aika exclaims loudly.

But her shout falls on deaf ears as Jibs attempts to manoeuvre her way around on ice like she was on top of dry ground. This method quickly back fired as she slips a second time, but this time instead of slipping head first she slips back causing her to hit the back of her head.

"Ouch,ouch...."

"Ah..this is why I told you to be careful....Ojou get out of there immediately!"

Aika who is about to lecture Jibs again but as she moves to go over to her Ojou's side, she notices big silhouette showing up under the ice. Aika frantically tries to warn her Ojou of the upcoming danger but as Jibs was still laying down while holding her head because of pain she doesn't notice Aika's signal.

Hearing her shouts become louder Jibs rolls to the side in order to have a look at what Aika was so frantic about.

"Why are you shouting all of a----"

Before she could finish asking her question, a tentacle emerges from where she was laying down a moment ago.

"Wa!" She exclaims in shock. Upon closer inspection on the tentacle that come out under the ice you can clearly the sharp claw like thing on it. Along with numerous suction cup like things which made it certain any object being grabbed by those things will have a hard time freeing themselves.

"Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

She keeps exclaiming in fright as she continues rolling in her right side as more and more tentacles sprouts out of the ground.

As she continues rolling more tentacles sprouts out of the ice in the direction Jibs was rolling towards. Seeing this she stops rolling and does as a short back roll, before leaping up into the air and doing a short spin. She lands lightly on the surface of the ice with both her arms forming a v shape (\o/) but.....for the third time that day she slips in exactly the same way as she did a while ago landing on her back side.

"Mugya!"
    ***​
    Blanc P.O.V. - Tag Team!
    "I'll count on you then Elyn." Blanc smiles at her before leaping up on to the ice blocks just of the thin layer of ice cracks loudly against the beating of the monsters under it.

"Unn Leader!" Elyn replies firmly with her eyes gazing at the rapidly cracking ice. "All the fish we need are under there. It's just a matter of time..."

"...before this fishing trips end right?" Blanc giggles excitedly at this revelation. "We'll just have to make it count right?"

"Straight down. Two sea snakes heading your way Leader."

"Affirmative."

CRACK

As if possessed the two sea snakes shoot out of the opening and head straight towards the one above. Before they even reach the ice block the sea snakes collapse on the ground as they are sliced in half. Both halves wriggle for a few moments before becoming still.

"Gross..." Both girls sigh in unison before focusing back on the task.

Elyn reaches out with her senses and focuses on the enemy, nothing was going to stop her from helping Blanc. Nothing at all.

"Behind you Leader and they are coming up fast...uuuu creepy..."

Blanc looks over at Elyn in contemplation, her skills had certainly improved. Training with Biel did wonders...such a rapid improvement from yesterday. Spinning towards the back, Blanc glides across the ice as the water spiders try to scramble through the crack. She twirls around them with her fan sliding around in a circle.

"Blanc..." Elyn's voice calls out worriedly. "Are you?"

PLOP

The circle of ice falls down towards the spiders as it is cut loose from the rest.

"Hmm, they avoided it...how...urg..." Blanc peers down before quickly dancing away and slashing upwards. The water spiders had taken the momentary lapse to leap out of the opening. Before they make it far their legs are cut off.

"Disgusting..."

"Too right you are Elyn..."

She quickly finishes them off before leaping up on to the ice blocks outside the frozen sea surface. Now that there is a opening the monsters would concentrate all their efforts in trying to clamor through. What would be waiting for them when they finally push through are not just two ordinary girls but adventurers who would do anything to ensure that their entire team survived unscathed and successfully complete the vacation.

"Oh my..." Blanc nearly slides off as she turns towards the new foes waiting for her. Ice was a field she had never fought on before. Finding the right balance was hard when you had to focus on the danger surrounding them. But she had to focus...otherwise Elyn would be in danger...she was counting on her.

The lone figure twirls around the tops of the ice blocks making sure to keep her balance and not slip off. Blanc's concentration skills were being put to the test as she raises her awareness to focus only on Elyn's voice and maintaining her balance. She could just focus her own senses on the monsters presence but team work is something they want to build more on. Trust is important. Blanc trusted both Jibs and Elyn. They would never let her down. Not ever.

"Alright...focus Blanc...it's just like walking on roof tops...yeah...one slip and...No! focus!" She opens her eyes suddenly and skips over to another block of ice as a Flesh Leech slides up the block she just left.

"Uuu Blanc!" Elyn was slightly worried for their leader when she suddenly paused. No matter how much she shouted Blanc didn't react at all.

Shooting a quick glance at Elyn, Blanc raised a hand to reassure her. "I think I found my balance. Sorry about that Elyn, let's show these disturbances whose they are trying to eat."

"Unn Leader! We aren't food!"

Jade (who had been keeping quiet for a while now to not disturb the two girls) snorts in agreement. It would not do to become food when they still had so much to do.

***​
    Bielt P.O.V - Biel to the rescue!
    Seeing the situation turning disadvantageous for the girls, Biel rapidly jumps off the ship, landing on the ice near Jibs.

Biel uses her shadow magic to create shadow stakes and pierce them deep into the ice, creating a support for her.

Reaching her hand toward Jibs, Biel grabs Jib's clothes and pull Jibs into her embrace, while casting a barrier with her other hand.

A golden dome with a purplish hue forms around them just before the giant tentacles start to whip in their direction.

Creaks spread and broken ice flied which each strike, big waves which rocked the ice and the ship were formed by the impact.

Pointing her finger towards the tentacles, Biel lets out 3 chaos bullets, missing the first which went far into the sky. The second and third hit their targets, exploding into a burst of flames and the other into a terrifying force explosion.

A powerful howl makes a sound wave shaking the sea and ship, as the creature has 2 of its tentacles blown away.

Even though this kind of damage would only make the creature attack more fiercely, Biel takes advantage of the time before it resumes its attacks. She does this by using her magically reinforced body to jump back onto the ship while carrying Jibs in her arms.

At the moment Biel’s feet touch the ship, her eyes shine with a dark purple light and a strange symbol appears on her forehead as she quietly mutters “Mind Pulse”.

A powerful wave of invisible psychic energy shot downward gentle passing through the water and creature inside it, destroying the mind of anything it touches and turning them into hollow bodies.

***​
    Jibs P.O.V. - Jibs Punished?!
    “Ohhhhh!!!” Jibs exclaims, as she is a bit surprised but mostly impressed by Biel’s magic.

“That’s amazing Biel! You’re so cool!!” Jibs said while looking at Biel with admiration in her eyes.

“Wah~” Biel exclaims while blushing and shyly looking down.

“I-I am not cool…” seeing her reaction Jibs is about to pounce towards Biel, but before she could a hand suddenly grips her collar stopping her dead in her tracks.

“Hey Aika! Let go of me!” Jibs shouted trying to break free of Aika’s grip but her efforts were all in vain.

“Ojou! Don’t cause Biel-dono trouble! Since she just saved you should properly thank her!” Aika starts lecturing Jibs but to her dismay she wasn’t listening.

“Yes~ yes~~ Jibs understands now let Jibs go since she wants to properly thank Biel.” Jibs says nonchalantly causing Aika to heave a sigh.

“Well~ it’s okay Aika, just let Jibs go for now since she still has something more to do…” Blanc said while tapping Aika’s back with her hand. Both the fan wielder and mage had jumped back onto the galleon once their side of the sea had been cleared of monsters.

“Ehh?! Blanc-dono aren’t you suppose to be on my side?!” Aika is surprised at Blanc’s decision to let Jibs go since things usually turned out differently.

Blanc giggles at Aika’s reaction and doesn't say a word. She just winks at Aika before turning towards Jibs. As if sensing something was starting to go amiss, Jibs tries to make a run for it…but alas she was still being held by Aika’s iron grip.

“Well now that we have you in our grasp Jibs, let’s your magic training!” Blanc smiles lightly as she says this all the while tapping her fan on the palm of her hand.

“Ahahaha…..What magic training are you talking about?!?!? Jibs has no idea……..but if I may ask….how are we going to proceed with this training?” Jibs ask with fear in her eyes.

“Well for starters~~~” Blanc points towards the lifeless bodies of the marine monsters “Heal all of them up!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Jibs shouts out in despair.

"Biel, shes all yours."

"It would be my pleasure."

…...

….…….

….………..

“A-re are we done yet?” Jibs asks tiredly.

“Not yet!” Blanc exclaimed.

Jibs blinks cutely at Blanc and clings to her arm. "How about now?"

Bursting out into laughter the girls all huddle together and throw Jibs into the air.

It seems they had finally concluded their outing and it was time to heard back to Aeternus.

Finally.

Ah there was one last thing though.

Blanc P.O.V.

"Biel..." Here Blanc pauses and takes out five rocks from her Item Box. "These are those fire crystals I found back on North Volcano...with so much going on I thought it would be best to ask you after we finished up in Delta Town."

Tilting her head to the side, Biel carefully picks up the rock before giving it back to the fan dancer. "Hahaha~ Yes, they're the condensed fire crystals ~ With this we have officially completed the quests."

***​
    Epilogue
    Hours later, as the sea crashes against the shore. The magnificent galleon is seen to be slowly making its way back to port. The tired citizens of Delta Town pay it no mind, as they plod slowly back home to dine.

For days to come, the story will be recounted through the town. Where disbelief and outcries were the main sound. Many had missed the chance to gape at 4 girls and 1 dragon as they did their celebratory dance. Before disappearing into thin air without a backwards glance. Their galleon had not appeared, their faces were not seen. But the monsters of the sea did not dare to break any more beams.
    "It's good to be back on Aeternus...vacations are great and all but being with everyone is..."

"Warm?"

"Comforting?"

Biel lets out a giggle and ushers the girls towards Shadow's desk.

"It's home."

Blanc drops off their report onto The Guildmaster's desk, as she turns around she catches Elyn and Jibs into her embrace.

"Thank you for accompanying us Biel, I'm sure we learnt a lot...it may not have been the vacation we expected but..."

Here Elyn and Jibs chimes in, "It was worth it!"

Laughter fills the air as they all recount their adventure.

If only all "quests" were this fun.

The report is finally done, @Bielt @Jibs @Zerith and I had a lot of fun.

@shad12ow

AliceShiki, shad12ow, Jibs and 6 others like this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    *watches the money gained and feels a bit better*

"Thank you Hikari and sorry for being a bit rude"

... So there's a teleporter huh ?... Let's just say that it was training, yes, let's say that.

"Ah and it is Cinere, not Shinere, oh well no need to fuss over it anyway."

It's just a name after all, I can always change it.

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 100 Rats [100 G]
    Delta Town|#SD3|D-Ranked|Slay 5 Sea snakes [120 G]
    Delta Town|#GE3|E-Ranked|Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna Fillet]
    Sandy Desert|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 25 Desert Fox [50 G]
    Sandy Desert|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 25 Desert Jackal [50 G]
    Verdant Forest|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Forest Goblins [80 G]

===============================================================
    The man dressed in black outfit stared at the report in his hand. After spending a few minutes reading it, he placed down the report onto the counter and pulled out a small satchel filled with gold coins.
    "Good job. No overhunting....Not much, at least. I can let you off with that. The kills are clean and no waste. Good, good. Here," said Shadow as he pushed the satchel toward the adventurer, " your reward, 480 G. You can get the fillet at the quartermaster office. Take care now."

HELLiCOPter likes this.
  5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    North Volcano - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 3 Fire Golems [ 180 G ]
    North Volcano - #GC1 - C-Ranked – Mine 5 Condensed Fire Crystals [ 200G | 3 x Radiant Fire Crystal ]
    Delta Town - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Water Spiders [ 100 G ]
    Delta Town - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 5 Flesh Leeches [ 130 G ]
    Delta Town - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 5 Sea snakes [ 120 G ]
    Delta Town - #GE3 - E-Ranked - Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [ 80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna Fillet ]

================================================================
    As the man in black read the report, he raised one of his eyebrows. He let out a small cough before looking at the one that submitted the report.
    "Well....that was some...vacation. Remind me to be more careful when visiting the volcano. Because from what I know, my last time there was....rather peaceful. I might need to send some scout there to look over the condition. My only complaint is the fishing. I don't know....try to not attract too much, next time, okay? Well, here is your reward."
    He pulled out a satchel filled with 780 Gold.
    "I gave you a small fine for that small overfishing. The rest is okay. Go take your reward item witht eh quartermaster, okay? See you later and take care of yourself."

AliceShiki, Kuma Desu, Zerith and 2 others like this.
  6. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Smiling politely at the Guildmaster, Blanc accepts the satchel and nods her head. "We'll pay the quartermaster a visit soon, it's been a while since I last saw him."

She brushes down her skirts and nods politely again before walking out the Guild doors. The other girls wave cheerfully at the Guildmaster before quickly following after their Team Leader. More resting is on their agenda...especially after such an eventful "vacation".

AliceShiki, shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  7. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ~MEOW!!!! Fish I am coming to you... but first lets save this shiny gold inside my tummy. I am sorry for saliva on the floor.

8. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine|#GD4|D-Ranked|Mine 25 Iron Ore [60G | 4 x Iron Ingot]
    Gallant Mine|#GD1|D-Ranked|Mine 12 Mithril Ore [60G | 1 x Mithril Ingot]
    Desert Mine|#GD1|D-Ranked|Mine 12 Mithril Ore [60G | 1 x Mithril Ingot]
    Ant Nest|#GD1|D-Ranked|Bring 3 Ant Corpses [110 G | 1 x Arachne Silk]
    Sandy Desert|#SC2|C-Ranked|Slay 5 Giant Feral Worm [150 G]
    Sandy Desert|#GC2|C-Ranked|Gather 10 Young Desert Worm Hide [160 G | 2 x Pristine Desert Worm Hide]

---------------- Side Maligno ----------------

“Damnable damnation!” (Maligno)

Grabbing hold of a lab rat, which squealed almost as if it knew that he was a mere way of relieving my stress, I made the poor thing gulp down some of my still on testing poison.

He didn’t last long, as the poison was a new product I took pride on. But when the rat finally stopped struggling for his life, when I was supposed to be grinning like an idiot for my new work, I could only smile bitterly and drop the rat on the ground, where he half sunk on the snow.

“Lonely because you was left behind?” (Noa)

“No, I have you here with me.” (Maligno)

“Knock it off, rascal cat.” (Noa)

The one accompanying me today was no one, but Noa, the bisonkin apprentice smith. Although she was a bisonkin, she was a beastkin, not a beastman. Thus her appearance could pass as that of a human, if it weren’t for the bison-like horns that grew out of her head.

“You was the one who asked me help mining, so can I get some credit?” (Maligno)

“You intended to come here from the beginning. I’m just a tag along.” (Noa)

“It’s too cold here for this kind of discussion, so could we speed up the pace, Miss Tag Along?” (Maligno)

“Roger~” (Noa)

We sprinted a bit to reach one of the many entrances to the Gallant Mines. Our mission here was simple. Enter, gather what we needed and off we go. I don’t want to be at those cold mines for long, nor I want for my first date (sort of) with Noa to be in a gloomy place like this.

We advanced through the mines under the eyes of of the ice goblins. They were sneaking as always, waiting for us to find a good place to mine, so that they can dry it out. Damn leechers. But as they were mostly peaceful observers, I decided to ignore them. Noa, though, was a bit concerned.

“Hey, isn’t it bad? We’re being tagged by goblins.” (Noa)

“Don’t worry. They just want us to guide them.” (Maligno)

“Huh?” (Noa)

“You’ve never been here, right? Or at least not much. The ice goblins slyness, tagging along with miners to steal their mining spots. Not that unusual.” (Maligno)

“If you say so.” (Noa)

“But it’s actually beneficial to us. Hmmmm… there, I think that one is a fairly good vein.” (Maligno)

Stopping by a place where I spotted what could or could not be an iron vein, I took out my mining set, followed by Noa.

It didn't took long after we started mining for the goblins to slowly appear. One by one, with their pickaxes in hands. They started mining along with us, in what turned out to be a good iron vein. At least is better than what I usually find, but not that excellent. If we were with Mirea, the work of finding would be way easier. The mining proceeded for a while before I decided to move on to another vein. Amidst the ores and rubbles, some occasional elemental crystals appeared, so I took some few good quality ice crystals and went ahead, waving to the goblins behind and being waved goodbye back.

Noa was puzzled by the strange exchange, but her puzzled face was cute, so I smiled back at her. Seeing my smile, she came back to her senses and glared at me. Sorry… I’m not sorry…

We moved on accompanied by some other goblins as we ventured further into the mines until we finally found a decent mithril vein to mine. As we didn’t needed that much, we didn’t took long there and went back, biding farewell to the greedy goblins that remained behind.

“Want to stroll when we’re back?” (Maligno)

After thinking for a moment, Noa smiled faintly.

“Sure, but you’ll be the one making excuses for my boss later~” (Noa)

“No problem.” (Maligno)

I think Master might take a while, so I’ll enjoy the moment for now.

---------------- Side Kuma----------------

“You seem awfully better now, Mirea.”

I spoke to the girl in front of me that was just a tad taller than my height. She was completely dressed in black, with a short black dress, long black-ish boots, black gloves and a black cape. She was carrying a sword as big as her. The different between her sword (150 cm) and her height (155 cm) was only of 5 cm.

[That’s right. I’ve consumed enough metal to keep this form, luckily.]

“Hm… but don’t you think the sword is a bit...” (Kuma)

[No worries. I can handle using this.] (Mirea)

“If you say so~” (Kuma)

[We should hurry with this mining, though.] (Mirea)

We were currently at the desert mine, since we were in need of a bit of mithril and because Mirea wanted to eat. Mostly because of the later.

“Can I leave the mining for you? I don’t think I’m in perfect conditions yet...” (Kuma)

[No problems.] (Mirea)

As soon as she said that, Mirea started sniffing the air. I don’t know how exactly this worked, but she seemed to be able to identify metal veins by the smell. When I asked about it to her, she simply answered with a [It’s like how you can tell that a chocolate cake is a chocolate cake just by the smell.] kind of answer. I guess that’s more or less about it considering it’s Mirea…

“Hey, bear girl.”

“What’s it, Pigeon~?” (Kuma)

“You are already better, no? Don’t try to lie to me, I live inside you, I know your current condition.”

“I’m just being a bit lazy, can I not?” (Kuma)

“It’s just a bit surprising. Considering your past actions and all.”

“I’m lazy precisely because of that.” (Kuma)

“Well, do whatever you want… Hm… now that we have free time, how about checking that Bloodstone you bought in the last raid?”

“Good idea. I have yet to check it. The only thing they said was that it could make me somehow stronger, but there was no details about that.” (Kuma)

Taking out of my Item Box out of curiosity, I finally saw how the Bloodstone looked like. It was a marble dyed in a vivid crimson, and the color seemed to dance inside it, but maybe it was just an illusion created by the light.

“Doesn’t looks that powerful. Now what? You eat it? You make some sort of ritual?”

“I don’t kn-” (Kuma)

Before I could continue speaking, the small marble melted in my hand, turning into a blood-like liquid. The liquid passed through my skin with a burning sensation and started to spread through my arm.

“A-Ah… Ah...” (Kuma)

I tried to scream, but the pain running through my arm only allowed me to grunt as the liquid continued to spread and make my veins darken.

“Now you’ve done it….!”

---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

Although I don’t feel secure to leave Kuma alone with that ‘thing’ inside her, I didn’t had many option and left her to search for the ores we would need.

Sniffing the air, I tried to filter the multitude of different smells to focus only on the mithril.

It had a strong characteristic smell, a sweet scent that was easily recognisable when in Galant Mines. Though, we were in the Desert Mine, so the presence of Orichalcum, whose smell wasn’t that different from mithril, was a problem.

To make sure we would take good ores, I decided to find twice as many veins than we needed and analyze them before mining. Then I choose three excellent ones and five good ones and started mining. The process didn’t took much, and I separated the better ones for the quest and ate the remainings.

I went back to the entrance of the mine carrying them, just to find an unreasonable scene when I got back.

“A-Ah… Ah...”

Kuma was grunting and holding her arm with a pained expression. The flesh and bones arm that was left after her bath of lava was now losing color and the veins were darkening.

[Kuma???!]

---------------- Side Pinkie ----------------

That’s bad…. really bad… what the heck is this!?

As soon as the red marble melted and that liquid penetrated the skin, I could feel it. A torrent of unruly, unrefined energy started to invade Kuma’s body.

With no means to refine or filter it, nor ways to stop the overflowing amount, as I was right now, I could only groan as it started to take over her body.

The many impurities in the energy coupled with what probably was the remnants of the person that blood belonged to ended up becoming some kind of curse.

Kuma had no means to resist it, so she could only continue fighting a losing battle against it.

“Kuma, let me take over!”

“No..., I’m... fine….” (Kuma)

“You’re clearly not fine! And if you aren’t fine, I’ll be not fine too! Now hand over the control!”

“N...o...” (Kuma)

That’s bad… the energy will probably taint her soul sooner or later. Once this happens, I'm done for.

"Kuma, that's not the time for this!"

“A-ah… Ah….”

[Kuma???!] (Mirea)

The metal blob’s voice sounded near us. Since this girl vision is starting to blurry with her almost fainting due to the pain, is quite hard to confirm, but I hope it's really her. I’ll try to use this…

“Hey, metal blob, convince her to allow me to take over.”

[Why? What’s happening?] (Mirea)

Her concerned voice sounded inside my ‘head’ as I used the metal arm to communicate with her without Kuma noticing.

“It’s a curse. I can hold it off, but only if Kuma allows me.”

[And what about her…?] (Mirea)

“I’ll keep her sleeping while I solve this mess.”

[I...] (Mirea)

“Make your mind. Will you accept? Will you not? Quick before it reaches her soul!”

Aahh, it’s too late! A bit of it dripped inside it just now! F*ck, make your mind!

As if sensing what had happened, and probably she sensed what had happened, the metal blob spoke to Kuma firmly.

[Kuma… ] (Mirea)

“... Mirea...” (Kuma)

[... let her help...] (Mirea)

“Mirea...” (Kuma)

She nodded weakly, and I felt the control of her body shifting to me. The first thing I had to do now was to halt the contamination of her soul. Although I’m not able to even filter this curse, I need to solve this somehow.

I started burning a big amount of her life energy to produce the holy power I’d need for it, enveloping her soul with it and putting it to ‘sleep’, making the curse inside her soul ‘sleep’ together.

Using my holy power, I fought to keep the curse that remained inside her body in check, but it only stabilized after the energy spread throughout her whole body.

The energy calmed down a bit, even though it was still trying to erode my mind, and started to adapt to her new home.

[... Did it worked?] (Mirea)

The metal blob asked me, making me snap out of my daze.

“Hm… yes. I can somehow control this energy, and luckily is life energy, so I can eat the surplus. The problem is...”

[Kuma…?] (Mirea)

“Yep. She’s sleeping. The curse won’t go further, but she needs to remain as the Sleeping Beauty while I try to find a solution.”

[That’s fine… What exactly happened?] (Mirea)

“The Bloodstone. It was filled with life energy, but also filled with some nasty things, so it ended up turning into a curse. Of course, it could be solved by refining and filtering the energy as it entered her body, but Kuma couldn’t handle it.”

The metal blob sighed heavily.

[I don’t know how we should explain this.] (Mirea)

“We can just try to hide it.”

[Hide it with you that way?] (Mirea)

“That way?”

Now that I look at it, my body is completely pale, even though it had quite the healthy color before, and there were segments on my skin, mainly the arm where the contamination began, dyed from dark red to black.

[Can you stand up?]

“I think I can...”

Trying to muster strength to get up, I was assaulted by a strong sensation of powerlessness. How annoying.

While I was still on the ground, I felt a slight tremor. Perfect timing, damn Desert Worms! As if you were waiting for this moment!

“Metal blob...”

[Don’t worry, I’ll handle it, so get up quickly.] (Mirea)

From afar we could see it. A herd of giant desert worms coming in this direction. Maybe they were just passing by, but the problem is that they would unfortunately pass by us. There were 5 adults and a bunch of younglings with them. Maybe 15… or 20? Hopefully not so many.

Stepping ahead, the metal blob… Mirea, took her too large for her sword and looked at the enemies coming.

[Too many. A sword won’t do… Ellengarde - Bow Form.] (Mirea)

The sword melted and turned into a bow and a sphere. Putting her hand on the sphere, an arrow formed and she prepared to shot. When the worms reached a reasonable distance, she started shooting arrows at them, each one with a metal string attached to it that linked to the metal sphere. When she had finally shot at least three in each of the adult worms, she took the strings and pulled them, somehow knocking the worms down. The young worms were caught up and went down too. She finished the deed by jumping on them and piercing them with her arm.

She started dismantling them as I recovered a bit my strength after the little big accident with the bloodstone. I was feeling a small discomfort in my head and the shoulder where the missing arm should be, so I took of both my sun hat and silver arm.

To my surprise, as soon as I did that, a blackish red mass started to grow out of where my arm should be and formed a new one. Although the appearance was quite on the brutish side…

Mirea was quite surprised when she came back, but didn’t said anything as she absorbed the metal arm back to her body.

[There were several ant bodies inside the worms. It seems like they were going back home after a meal.] (Mirea)

“Well, at least we didn’t ended up as an after lunch snack. Let’s go back for now… I need to explain a handful it seems...”
    In total, we brought back 25 Iron Ores, 25 Mithril Ore, a lot of Ant Corpses, 10 Young Desert Worm Hide, some elemental crystals.

@shad12ow

The former part is better than the later, since I made in a bit of a hurry... but I hope you enjoy the read...
    That was something planned ever since I got the Bloodstone, but the somehow went way differently than I expected...
    On the bright side, I finally have the materials for the order. On the bad side, I'll postpone for now since I want to write something for the order story, but will only able to do so after the raid.

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine|#GD4|D-Ranked|Mine 25 Iron Ore [60G | 4 x Iron Ingot]
    Gallant Mine|#GD1|D-Ranked|Mine 12 Mithril Ore [60G | 1 x Mithril Ingot]
    Desert Mine|#GD1|D-Ranked|Mine 12 Mithril Ore [60G | 1 x Mithril Ingot]
    Ant Nest|#GD1|D-Ranked|Bring 3 Ant Corpses [110 G | 1 x Arachne Silk]
    Sandy Desert|#SC2|C-Ranked|Slay 5 Giant Feral Worm [150 G]
    Sandy Desert|#GC2|C-Ranked|Gather 10 Young Desert Worm Hide [160 G | 2 x Pristine Desert Worm Hide]
    =========================================================================================
    "Hmm...."
    While tapping his finger on the counter, the man dressed in black kept scanning the report. After a while, he put down the paper and then pulled out a satchel filled with some coins.
    "Good work out there, Kuma, Maligno, and Mirea. I don't know how pure the ore are, but I guess we'll see after the staff processed them. For now, here is your reward, 600 Gold. And these too," said Shadow as he produced a paper slip from under the counter and gave it to them, "go take your reward item from the quartermaster after showing this slip. Take care now~"
    After that interaction, the Guildmaster moved away from the counter. When he entered a part of the corridor that is quite empty, he stopped. He just stood there.
    "Hey, was that your doing?"
    "Hmm~? What's my doing?"
    A second voice reverberated in the hallway slightly. The voice came from the Guildmaster's mouth, but the voice is not his. The voice was low and carried a slight hint of 'evil' in it.
    "That one...Kuma. She's.....different."
    "Ah, that~ Yeah, I know that, huhuhu~"
    "....What is that?"
    "Now, now, now~ Why would I tell you, young tinkerer~? Isn't researching your forte~?"
    ".....Wiya'khiy. I'm serious here."
    "So am I, young tinkererer. So am I."
    "Wiya'khiy! What is that....thing? I know I can't feel magic. But I can somehow....noticed that....Those.... And I know it's your influence that made me able to detect that. How dangerous is-"
    "It's not dangerous."
    "....."
    "At least now it is not."
    "So you knew......"
    "I knew~ But as usual, it's more interesting if I don't fed you the information. Huhuhu~"
    "....Damn you...."
    "Work hard, young tinkerer~ I'm expecting a good show from everyone around you. Huhuhu~"
    After that last sentence, the Guildmaster let out a grumble before continuing his way toward his office.
    It's been a while since I used Wiya'khiy, the 'being' that reside within Shadow's soul. Don't make too much of it. And he don't know what he noticed. Just a slight disturbance that bothered him. Where will I take this? Who knows~! Feel to use it or not use it~! Hahaha~! I am planning to use Wiya'khiy in the future tho.

AliceShiki, Bielt and Kuma Desu like this.
  10. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Village|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Scarab [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE3|E-Ranked|Slay 30 Desert Scorpion| [70 G]
    Desert Village|#EE1|E Ranked|Look For Hunting Spot [100 G]
    Great Plain|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Goblins [50 G]
    Great Plain|#SE3|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Orcs [100 G]

I looked at the new yarn balls inside my tummy .Tummy is another place. Tummy is place only for important things like Chaos and Order. They revolve and complement each other. Unlike "Brain" and "Luminous Grace" . I walked inside the teleport rings and found myself inside Desert Village. I did not knew that we had one until I found the library inside the guild. Bones under my skin came out , now I am in my battle form.
    -Whew! - I feel such power , I closed my eyes and I felt that I changed. Blood in my body became much thicker and it moves much more faster. Muscles also became stronger , I feel power. Its because of the Chaos , like fire inside me it warms up my body. Making it stronger. I cant feel the reaction from Order , though. I opened my eyes ,one changed color ; I looked at the reflection in the water.
    First I need to find hunting spot. People need to find the region without monsters to hunt. I went deeper in the desert. I made a protective covering to my eyes from the dust and sand. I have enough water in my stomach , at least for a couple of days. I will be fine , even if I get lost I have Guildmasters yarn ball to find way back.
    -How I was wrong -
    Five days I was in the desert , five days when I finally found a good place to hunt. I even left some traps there , but on my way back I ...

I dont remember what happened , but my head , when I looked up I saw the hole.
    -Well , Cheshire way to go , now I even dont where I fell.
    I looked at the hole and said to myself : Even if I can jump high , thats too high for me. I looked inside my stomach; all the meat stored week ago was digested .Well lets watch where I falled .... some kinda ruins. Well no one knows how desert created , so maybe this ruins were here long ago.
    I used the goblins bones and repaired my skeletal armor. I have more of them in stock , so they can be used freely. I dont need torches thanks to my physiology I can see in the darkness. Well only one exit , so lets go. Maybe its good chance to test my new toys.I need to come back to the Village. I asked from universe " Please dont be a wild dungeon , dont be a wild dungeon" .

Well first I need to create a map inside my head . Thanks to my nature I can do it easily. This room will be my starting point. Ok , lets go.

1st day. I found some dead arachnids . Spider and scorpion were fighting with each other. I guess now I am on arthropod diet , till I get out from THIS place. I ate them ,I need nutrients and maybe their bodies will have something useful. Why I dont see any scarabs? I found scorpions and spiders even some lizard like creatures here. I guess they fight with each other for the territory or for food. Some parts of some bodies were incomplete.

2nd day. I look through 30 rooms , some of them were actually nests. They were because eggs inside the rooms hatched. There were not any tough fights ; at least thank you universe for this. I killed couple of spiders , 6 of them and 10 scorpions. Spiders were not a problem , but scorpions their carapace is sure hard. They brought me a trouble at first , but now I know their weak spot. Scorpion tried to tackle me with his big body , I let him do it . He tried to inject poison with his tail , but I changed direction of his hit in the earth. Now he tried to bite and for this I waited : I grew a giant spike made from dead scorpions and sent inside his mouth . Maybe their bodies is protected , but not the mouth... I watched how giant spider died twitching on the ground. This spike also poisonous.

3rd day. Well its fifth no sixth impasse. Well at least now I know where to go. And currently I am afraid because quantity of the eggs increased. Astronomically , but there s many dead spiderlings. I guess old queen is dying , that s why she is laying so many eggs. She is trying to make an army to protect her princess and I guess scorpions know about it.

4 th and 5 th day. I was hiding from spiders and scorpions on my way to the exit.
    6th day. I found the scarabs . I guess spiders using them to feed their young ones . I took part of them. *BURP* If I will get out from here I will never eat spiders and others again.

I kissed the grass when I came to Great Plains. I quickly found the goblins. There was not any of special goblins , only ordinary I killed them with pleasure. I caught some rabbits to ate , I cried when I savoured the normal meat.

Orcs are noisy savage and sure dumb. I bleed them out , using my claws : they big strong and slow. I ate hand one of them . With full stomach and smile on my face I fall asleep in my cave.

@shad12ow

11. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 10 Chickens [20 G| 5 x Eggs]
    Delta Town|#GE2|E-Ranked|Clean Barnacles from hull [40 G]
    Great Plain|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [50G | 1 x Rejuvenation Potion]
    Great Plain|#GE2|E-Ranked|Gather 3 Moonlight Water [50G | 1 x Bottled Purified Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes [50 G]

---POV Leeanne---
    [Day 1- Morning] -
    I went out to gather the plants~ When I bit into my peach, the same boar came out as yesterday~
    So I fed it the rest of the peach and pet it's head~
    "Hmm? Mr.Boar, why do you not run away from me? you might get hurt if you approach bad people after all!"
    I tried scolding the wild boar
    but the boar looked at me and snorted
    Hmm?~ Is he saying that I'm too friendly to be a bad guy?
    "Aww so sweeet~ Here you go~" *feeds Mr.Piggy another peach with my magic*
    *I take out the plant samples I had gathered*
    "Mr. Pig~ can you help me look for these plants~?"
    The pig nodded and licked my hand, then it swayed it's head in a 'follow me' motion
    *realizes something*
    "Wait, Mr.Pig, I can't call you Mr.Pig!"
    Mr.Pig Oinked at that
    "Then how about Mr.Snuggles!"
    Mr.Pig Oinked in Dissaproval
    "Ummm, So how about~ Sniffers!"
    An Oink of approval was heard

----POV Mr.Sniffers----

I was eating some bushes
    When I smelled something sweet
    When I arrived, I found the same strange creature as yesterday
    I knew I was taking a huge gamble yesterday
    but I know this is all part of I's path to survival
    I saw creatures following the same type of Bi-pedal creatues as the one in front of me
    I also know that I was in danger, I could have been hunted
    But I's instincts told me the Bi-pedal creature in front of me was weaker

I also had to suppress I's instinct to prey on the weak
    It worked, Because I's instinct told me the one in front of me was not worthy of being I's prey
    But as I's customer
    *munches on the remaining peach and spits out the seed*
    I need to have good service
    How Do I know what Service is?
    I do not know, when I was born was there was already strange knowledge
    But all I want's to do is survive

So I led this Bipedal creature t-- "Mr.Sniffles, My name is Leeanne~ nice to meet you"
    I led this Leeanne to find the strangely healing plants I nibble on from time to time
    The water and plants will have to wait until the giant light orb in the sky falls down, and the dark reigns.
    Then I was asked if I found moving blobs of sticky stuff
    I nodded, eating the peach she poofed up as thanks.
    I knew what Bipedal Creature Leeanne was talking about
    So I prodded for another peach
    She nodded happily
    I observed that creature leeanne seemed faigue'd after this peach
    I shake my head, I can't be too greedy.
    Well, I will take it as I's payment to being her those slow-moving bland tasting creatures
    "Wait up Mr.Sniffles! I'm a bit tired~ can we take a break~"
    I watch her take a sip out of her container
    This creature really takes time to rest.

[Day 1 - Afternoon]
    ----leeanne POV----

Wahh~
    I got the 10 healing plants
    I made extra careful to not damage the roots as I extracted the plants~
    I followed Mr.Sniffles suggestion to plant the seeds~
    When I was led to the slimes, I started chucking rocks at the first one until the slime deflated and a core came out~
    I continued to do this till the 3rd one, when I ran out of rocks around me that I could throw.

I was about to throw the peaches in my peaches bag, but the Mr.Sniffles stopped me thinking they were normal peaches~
    So I picked one out of my peach bag and said "Fake peaches :p"
    and Mr.Sniffles got it somehow~
    so then I threw them at the slimes
    Who tried to eat them but then suddenly turned into a pile of gloop
    I then 'slew' the rest of the slimes this way, collecting the slime cores.

[Day 1 - Night] Mr.sniffles led me to the 10x moonlight flowers and a pond of moonlight water~ I made sure to feed him an extra sweet peach~

It was sad that we had to part ways, for now, I need to do all the quests I took *Eyes start shining*

[Still Day 1 - Night]

I was scolded for staying out too much by my Mom~ ehehehehe~
    I made sure to pretend to listen while hugging her~
    I think she knew I wasn't listening but continued scolding me anyway

[Day 2 - Morning]
    I took the first teleportation to Delta Town~
    It's so cool that they have such a large pond right next to the city!~
    after a while of asking around I was directed to clean the ship hull by a buff looking sailor~, but was stopped by a trio of strange kids~
    "What a young miss like you cleaning these hulls by your lonesome for? let use big brothers help little sister"
    "My~ My~ thank you!~"
    [day 2 - afternoon]

The teenagers left after it was done, I went to report to the Sailor person as soon as possible, so I didint hear what the teenagers said as they left.

[Teen 1]: "Tim, you forgot to introduce us again!
    [Teen 2]: "Cmon Bill, You also forgot!"
    [Teen 3]]: "It'd be too embarrassing to head back and introduce ourselves after leaving like that! let's just go!"

so with the help of these un-named teenagers, I was able to quickly clean the ship hull and clean it
    "Wow, It's barnacle free!"
    The sailor looked amazed
    "Here's the proof of completion, Just hand it to your local receptionist and be safe!"
    I thanked the buff bald man
    "And my name's--"
    I left quickly to finish my last remaining quest!

I asked around and found out where the chickens were
    But they were quite hard to catch~
    I got tired and slept with the remaining piece of bread I kept in my mouth~

[Day 3 Morning]

"Wake up"
    "Hmm?"
    A boy was poking me
    "What?~"
    "Nee-san, It's bad to sleep in the grass!"
    "Oh~ Thank you for waking me up then~"
    *pats the boy's head*
    "if your looking for chickens, my pa has some"
    *I open my eyes wide*
    "How do you know that errr" The boy added in "Jim"
    "So, How did you know Jim?"
    The boy smiles and points at my hand
    when I look at it
    "Ohh~"
    My request list was in my hand
    everything but the chickens was crossed out
    I took the boy's hands and followed him happily~
    and arrived at a strange hut
    when we peeked inside, his pa was putting strange closed bottles of powder inside the chickens
    "Uncle~ we got a 'helper' like you asked for?"
    "Alright, take ten of them, but make sure you hand them to ------ in ---- at ----- before you turn these chickens in, alright?
    "Alright Mister!"
    I gladly would have tried carrying all of the chickens, but~
    "Alright Girly, Let me show you a trick, just take out a piece of bread, few them a few smaller pieces and they'll follow you"

I felt so cool walking outside with an army! (read:10) chickens following behind me! Then I took the first teleportation back to Aeternus as soon as possible~ Then I have arrived here!

But I forgot where to send the chickens first before arriving here~ sorry~ that uncle had a strange accent~
    *looks at @brasca123 eagerly for my reward*

@brasca123

12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 10 Chickens [20 G| 5 x Eggs]
    Delta Town|#GE2|E-Ranked|Clean Barnacles from hull [40 G]
    Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes [50 G]
    ==================================================
    "Welcome back Uhn... Lee... Li... Le... Lea-chan!

Hikari will see the quests, just wait a bit!"

*reads the report*

"Uhum, things seem to be fine Lea-chan... Though those chickens... Isn't it a bad idea to not delive them properly?" *tilts head* "Hikari wonders if there isn't any important reason they needed to pass to the other place beforehand... Can't Lea-chan ask that man later? Hikari is worried for him...

Ah! In any case, the reward! Lea-chan will get 210G, 5x Eggs, 1x Rejuvenation Potion and 1 Bottle of Purified Moonlight Water!

Take care now! Good luck on future quests Lea-chan!" ^^)/

((Gold smuggler feeding gold to the chickens is evil! >.<

Well, Hikari doesn't really know this kind of practice exists, so she wouldn't suspect it... >.>))

13. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh! that's a great--" "Wait a minute"
    A strangely dressed man approaches
    "I'll take those chickens, they go nowhere"
    "Hmm? Oh~! your the person I was to deliver the chickens beforehand!"
    "How did you recognize me?"
    "Umu Uncle-San said that you wore three bandanas on your head!"
    The strange man looks back at @brasca123 "I'll replace those chicken she just turned in, The ones she turned in were for an....Aquaintence in the city."

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Village|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Scarab [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE3|E-Ranked|Slay 30 Desert Scorpion| [70 G]
    Desert Village|#EE1|E Ranked|Look For Hunting Spot [100 G]
    Great Plain|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Goblins [50 G]

=======================================================
    "Hmm....."
    The sound of tapping came from the counter as the Guildmaster kept hitting the counter with his gloved finger.
    "I suppose...it's fine. We'll send another scout to check the area in case there's a chance of some more monster came out of the ruin."
    He then produced a satchel from under the counter and placed it on the counter.
    "Your reward, 370 Gold. Take care now~"
    OOC: Okay, this is Shad12ow speaking, not Shadows. A few notes from me, my friend.
    1. You seem to focus your story too much on the scarab and desert scorpion. It's good, don't take me wrong. But the rest kind of...neglected. Only 2 sentences for goblins and 3 sentences for the orcs. Not that good. Please try to write more to make the story more balanced, okay?
    2. This seems rushed. Or is it not? I said that by comparing this with your last one. The last one has more "oomph" to it and your char has more character in it. I don't know what made you do that and I do apologize if this is not rushed or anything. But what I'm saying is that please take your time~ No need to rush your story. Or if you want to only focus on a few part of the quest, take fewer quest~ It's better that way~
    Anyway~ You're good for now~ But next time we do expect more than just 1-3 sentences for your quest. Take care now~ And enjoy the raid~

BlancFrost and AliceShiki like this.
  15. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok @shad12ow I copy and pasted the wrong text....this was unfinished I guess I need to sort out my documents.

16. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I need to re think about whole thing.... Because in my finished report was a part when Chaos helped me.

17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming back to Guild, instead of one person, now we are two, the regular blond and blue-eyed man who doesn't fit at all with my appearance.
    Oh well, I put my report on the receptionist's desk and said with a apologetic tone...

«I'm sorry, I brough back a burde... friend with me.»

Great Plain|#SD3|D-Ranked|Slay 3 Orc Leaders [150 G]
    Delta Town|#SD2|D-Ranked|Slay 5 Flesh Leeches [130 G]
    Ant Nest|#SD1|D-Ranked|Slay 10 Worker Insects [120 G]

Wondering why I decided to do some quests again, I at least know with what to begin, first I will go to the Orc's Campement to obviously... do two quests at the same times, then I will go the Ant Nest kill some Worker Insects, at least, Delta Town for the Flesh Leeches who will be likely the easier... because of its name.

My body is poisonous, the poison is flowing smoothly in my body, every time I activate Mutation, the poison is produced and spreaded quickly and easily... so the infectivity must be probably awfully good... or should I say horrific ?
    Let's go to the Great Plains, the Orc's Campement... this time, I'll just sneak in and poison them ? Mutating my body, I became faster, running become easier, I feel like I can run for days if I didn't consider the blood at the verge of my mouth.
    At least, it's flowing less than the last time.

It's just like I though.

More I use it, more it become easy, more I can intensify Mutation... after a few hours, I can already see the Orc's Campement, this time, there's no kobold nor goblins, it's still noon... I guess, I will need to wait for night...
    I will take a nap at the former goblin/kobold's temporary campement.
    During this time, I will just try my limit with Mutation, I think.

- - -

Arg... disgusting.

My blood was already white... if I intensifiy Mutation, it becomes silvery and the poison is even stronger... homever, my organs... are slighty damaged... yet because of Mutation, the flesh's regeneration is just as fast as the organs's destruction.

Exhausting, imagine someone breaking continuously your arm, frankly ? It's more annoying than painful, seriously... in fact, it can be considered torture and yet... I'm only at the start I can guess...

Let's train until night.

- - -

Finally !
    Time flowed so slowly because of this vicious, brutish and boring training, It's finally night, it's time to kill some guys.
    Like what I saw last time, they are organized, wooden walls, regular and strict patrol, people screaming... yes, they are like experienced plunderers who suffered multiples attacks.

Eh ? There's two orc wandering around here...? Well, two to begins !
    I walked toward them, they turned back and screamed of rage when they saw me.
    Wow being something other than an Orc make them scream, pathetic.

«GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!»
    «GAAAAAAAAAAAA !»

I avoided both swords by jumping, beheaded one while I was in mid-air then kicked the other to prevent them to attack me once again.
    Back to the ground, I'm watching the second one who is sorrowfully laughing.

«GRAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH !»

Are they crying ? Don't worry, you'll join your friend.

«Ironic, the trempler becomes trempled, huh ?»

I throw my sword and pierced their throat, the sword in their neck, they are trying to slash me.
    Ridiculous attempt, sidestepping I avoided. And watchem falling to the ground.

- - -

Monster ! Killed my child !
    M-M-MY CHILD !! ONLY CHILD !
    We slashed but avoided jumping, f-friend lost his head ! MONSTER ! WILL KILL YOU ! WILL AVENGE MY FRIEND ! MY CHILD !

«GRAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH !»

Will cut you in two ! Do not avoid !
    AARRRRGGGG ! Sword in throat ! I-I won't...
    Let you live...
    Do... not... live...
    My child...I-I'm sorry...

And the nameless orc who got their child eaten by goblins and kobold after being kidnapped by a mere prey, died so meaninglessly

((Dunno I tried to make something to link it with the last mission, I don't find it really good tbh but I still put it as a test I guess ?))
    - - -

After killing those two orcs and harvested their weapons which are both greatswords of ordinary quality, approaching the entry, I'm waiting for the patrols... to go away so I can kill those two unmoving guards...
    Both of them got killed, each of one have an ice dagger planted in their head, I directly put their entire body since I can't let them on sight and don't have time to take the goods.
    Now that I enter, I can see the campement from the interior, of course, I'm using Illusion Magic to make myself invisible.

It's quite interesting, tents are everywhere, some are bigger while other are smaller... I can see orc childs fighting each other, green blood on their body flowing like a fountain...

Whatever.

Let's just go to a big tent.

Passing behind tents and by I guess... the backstreet...? Don't know how to call it, maybe the shadows of the night ? Just kidding.
    Entering a big tent around ten square meters... there's three orcs sleeping, alright... each of them, I will kill them silently then took away their body...

After cutting their throat and putting their body in the Item Box, I went out, without using Illusion Magic this time, and just my natural talent in sneaking... or my man-made talent created by his hands...?

- - -

What's is man-made talent ? It's just a different kind of talents I named.

It's can mostly be made when the person is young and still malleable, easy to change, you force the child to do something again, again and again... then he got used to it, it becomes easier to do it.
    What ? It's just training ? Torture ? No no no, if you started drawing when you are 25 and becomes 30, and then you're against a child who started at the same time as you homever he is 10.
    There's actually a great chance that the child is drawing better than the adult since there's nothing troublesome, or things that can disturb the person since they have no responsabilities.

It works specially well when... the childs doesn't want nothing except living or someone to kill him, he has nothing to do, you just have to say : «Obey me and live, you want that no ? Then be a genius.» or «Obey me and I'll kill you just like you want.»
    To me it's a man-made talent since does the child had it inherently ? No, he never wanted this talent in the first place since someone forced him to do it.

I'm not talented, just man-made.

- - -

Entering the biggest tent, I saw seven Orc fighting each other, two normal green, and five dark green, probably Orc Lords... Internals conflicts... let's just wait for each other to get exhausted then kill them all.

Hmm...
    It's weird...

This fighting is too strange, they are avoiding each other hit like they know where it's going to, like they know what their ennemy's all weakness and strenghts... maybe they are just used to it...?

I sighed, and prepared the shabby and worthless knife that I had... let's see... kill the stronger then the weaker.

Four dark green got assassinated by a knife in this throat, they stopped fighting and looked at each other with killing intent... One Orc Lord against two supposedly normal Orcs.

Let's not wait, I appeared behind the Orc Lord and beheaded him, snapped my fingers, using their own blood into bloody spike to kill the two left...

That's it.
    All dead.

Like always, it's easy, I should do assassinating more often.
    And hop, Orc Lord quest ended ! I even got five... always more money and there's still one Orc...

Let's search this place first then plunder the body when I'm out.

- - -

Too lazy to search the Orc's Lord tent, I easily exited, actually... I walked openly while holding an Orc Lord's head in the campement... and insulted them with one of my rude tone....? What do I mean by 'one of my rude tone' ?

Ahahaha... let's talk about it later~

«So bastards ! How is it ? How is it to get ridiculed by one of your supposed easy prey ? Five of your freaking lords got killed by this miseable ant and is exposing his head !»

I kicked his head, and strangled a nearby orc... he tried to get off my arms... homever, my silvery blood gave a body as stronger as an Orc I guess... eheh... I broke his neck and took his body.

That's it ~
    Two birds with one stone.
    Quite a nice feeling, I cracked my neck and shouted before disappearing in front of their eyes.

«Don't worry, I will come back and have fun with you~ you~ and you~»

In fact, I just used Illusion Magic while they broke in cold sweat and ran away, kuhuhu... just like beaten dogs, it's a bit funny.
    Fighting this way is really the best~
    Then while walking among them but invisible I exited the campement in a good mood~

- - -

Humming in direction of then Ant's Nest, I am now entering the desert, if I'm right, the Workers Insect are resistant against most elements, in a desert, using Ice will be stupid, wind alright, fire... if the ennemy is weak against fire... wait, aren't insects weak against fire...? But if they are living in the desert....

Nah, let's just give them poison or going melee.
    It's still night though...

When the sunlight began to appear, I saw the nest afar, but also a ragged man with a familiar figure... dark blond hair, blue eyed... no...?
    Is that him ?
    He saw me and screamed.

[Cinere ! Your dear servant needs help !]

Oh, alright, let's fail the mission so, I turned back.

[I have stole the reserve of chocolate !]

I turned back once again and saw him... running away toward me with a dozen of little ants... what did that idiot stole ? Huh... it may become fun...

«Sorry ! I am poisoned, I can't fight !»
    [Shut up ! I know that poisons don't work well with you ! Fight instead !]
    «Tche...»

I clicked my toungue and just said one word after drawing my sword, ready to go alone against all those little bastards enough daring to fight against me, offending me is your worst decision~

«As usual.»
    [Yes oh demon lord of death, shining in the starry sky, being the only crimson star among your pairs who can't understand y-]

Damn.
    As annoying as ever, what demon lord of death ? You're kidding, do I look like some demon ? I will dig your future grave in a few hours, alright ?

Wait... they are Insects Workers ? Oh luck shined upon me once again, after petting Kynn, now it's time for a slaughter !
    Fast and swift, they are surrounding us, unfortunaly for them, they met the worst duo ever~
    My hand fell just like my sword, and I cut one of them in two, then two of his comrades come at me both piercing my side from both side, throwing my sword up, I blinded them with my fingers then caugh their necks... and broke them.

«Time to do your job~»
    [Please stop having fun killing.]
    «Fighting please.»
    [Yes yes]

And that self-praticer fool began to heal me, while I rushed to the others insects, creating a ice sword foolishly, I slashed one diagonally with my two swords, making it look like a cross on his body.

[Stop doing this !]

I ignored him and beheaded some with a playful smile... ehehe~
    Half is exterminated, so there is six now ? Alright alright, go on, I'm waiting, why aren't you moving ? Did you saw a monster behind me ? No no no, I won't fall for it.
    Mercilessly, my body began moving on his own and I pierced one while the five others are all piercing me, how sad, two holes in my stomach, one on both my shoulder, and a last one at my back.
    How foolish, crossing the rest of their dead comrade, my sword turns around half of my body, killing three of them... two left, now, alright, let's see them...
    Hmm... scared are they ? No, they have given up, hopelessness... ahah, without any hesitation, I beheaded them...

[Sir, you seem to have taken a liking to beheading people recently.]
    «I'm planning to publish an art about it, how to behead someone, how to make their head fall in front, behind, or on even their own body»
    [Sir, it's impossible.]
    «Do you want to test ?»
    [Alright Sir, I will give my h... just kidding. I'm not going to.]

Like always, we are playing dumb with each other.

«So did you call me Cinere ? And not Sir earlier ?»
    [Oh yes, Votre Altesse.]
    «Wanna die by mocking me ?»
    [This bastard won't dare to mock this Bloody Bast... Lord.]

This guy will always make me smile, damn, somehow he missed me, I made a sweet smile I rarely reveal except when there's chocolate and cute things...

«Welcome back, Liya.»
    [I shall heal you, Cinere.]

Oh, right !
    I just have five holes in my body right now... of course I need to be healed.
    He began treating and frowned seeing my silvery blood, however stayed silent still healing me without consideration about what happens around us.
    Staying silent, I waited for him to finish the usual treatment.

[I finished, former lord.]
    «Thank, former servant.»
    [You're welcome, my only friend. ]

We smiled to each other, and I began walking toward Delta Town, forgetting that he may be... oh, I didn't, I put my arm around his neck and began healing while walking, I don't want to waste time, during the way... he said some troubling matters.

[Because I didn't like the new lord, I left the land to find you.

And because of that, they tried to kill me in fear that I'll make you come back.
    Also, I know that you're now an Adventurer since a few days, so I decided to become a stalker.]
    This... guy is really serious right now ?
    I sighed and began to run faster toward Delta Town's cemetery since there's Blood Leeches there, they are supposedly harmless to me.

- - -

After a fews hours of running, we are now to the cemetery, oh yes right.
    Throwing all the Orcs bodies, I said to him.

«Take all their equipments, cut their head then give them back to me while I am killing five bastards.»
    [Alright.]

Well, I shall test, seeing a dozen of fleshy corpse, falling, crawling, walking, I approached one and just let him bite my harm.

«RAA !»

He seems happy, not for long... hmm... after two mouthful, he fell dead.

Alright, so around 1/3 of my forearm's blood can kill them.
    Quite the good result, I cut this one's head and decided to exterminate them with a casual approach, just cut them.
    Humming, I cut one head, then a second, then... I avoided a fist, cut his arm, and and rip his head with my other hand, one left and mission succeed, hmm...
    And... freeze.

The last one is now a bunch of red ice... good.
    I finished all the missions~
    I come back and see Liya wearing a leather armor, whatever, I just ask him what I got from this harvest.

«What did you get ?»
    [Three leather armor of differents colors, one sword, four axes, and that's all. Here the heads.]

I took back the head and discover that in two mere days, I finished all of my missions, quite good, don't you think ? Homever, now I am tangled with this sarcastic dude, I sighed, thinking about all the good moments who can now become spoiled...

[Let's go, Cinere]
    «No need to say it, go register when we come back, alright ?»

He nodded with a rare smile... sorry, I don't swing that way.

[You're misunderstanding.]

I hope otherwise I will cut your d***.

@shad12ow

Time to resume the gains and loss I guess.
    Gains : Two iron greatsword ; Three leather armors ; One iron sword ; Four iron axes
    Loses...

[You lost something ?]

He seems frankly surprised that I have losses, he may not be able to believe it but...
    Of course I lost something my dear friend, I'm not going to keep useless things.

Loses : Shabby Knifes ; Liya.

[...I'm... not a gain ? No wait, I am actually an object ?]
    «Worst than that.»

Given Name/Title: Liya/The Withering Healer
    Race: Dhampir (Wood Elf/Human)
    Job/Class: Wanderer Priest(Former Right-Hand)
    Wooden Staff
    - Elementary Magic : Bottom Level (except Light and Dark : Average-High Level)
    - Bloody Heal (Use blood to heal himself)
    - Adamantium Fortress Technique (What is attack ? Defense is everything.)
    - Night Vision
    - All Status Resistance : Average-High Level
    - Magic Perception : Average Level
    - Magic Control : Low-Average Level
    - Light/Fire Magic Weakness
    - Magic Resistance
    - Fast Regeneration
    - Pain Immunity
    Leather Armor
    Dark Coat
    Adventurer Rank : E

Missions Completed: 0
    E : 0
    D : 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    E : 0
    D : 0
    Gold: 111

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#SD2|D-Ranked|Slay 5 Flesh Leeches [130 G]
    Ant Nest|#SD1|D-Ranked|Slay 10 Worker Insects [120 G]

===========================================================
    "I see, you've decimated a whole camp, eh? Not bad, not bad at all, Cinere."
    Shadow then produced a satchel filled with gold.
    "Here is for your trouble, 500 Gold. Take care now. And also take care of your new....friend. Have a nice day."

19. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah ? I didn't decimated a campement... I just entered it killed their leaders..."
    [And probably humiliated them.]
    "That's it"

Liya sighed seeing that I did not change... I put my arm around him and say

"I will take care of him, no worry"

Though he is probably feeling worried

20. MagnanimousLight

MagnanimousLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 5 Rainbow Slime Gel [120G | 1 x Rainbow Gel]
    Great Plain|#GD2|D-Ranked|Gather 10 Nectar [120 G | 1 x Butterfly Honey]

I begin my journey departing from the floating city of Aetemus. I asked one of the locals if they have a map of the continent. After searching around he found a map and kindly gave it to me. Holding on to the tattered map, I recalled that the last known location of the orcs was at the border of the Green plains and Northern Mountains. I check the map, confident that the orcs used the Galant pass, to enter the Green Plains. 'It will roughly take me 12 hours to reach the Galant pass and retrace their footsteps, maybe even longer.' I evaluated, putting the map back to my inventory. ' The orcs might be scouting for weak spots in our defenses. Or they could be relaying important news to their allies at the southern orc camp. It would be in our best inrest to hinder their plans.' I think while I tread carefully across the green fields.
    It takes me 15 hours of walking and resting before I manage to spy 13 figures in the far distance. As I get closer, I reposition myself so that the wind is blowing at my face, this way the orcs great sense of smell is rendered useless. By crouching the wilderness becomes my hiding place. Activating the charm I have on my necklace, their undistinguished strident voices changes so I could discern it. Peeking up, I saw the 3 orc leaders disputing, a loud growl occasionally coming out of their throats. I distinguished that one of orcs was taller than the rest and had a morning star covered in old blood. I continued to scrutiny the 2 other orcs. One had an eye patch and the other had a sturdy build. " I THINKS ENEMY WEAK HERE NOT THERE!!!" The orc with the eyepatch grunted, pointing with an axe to the ground. "YER CANT SEE, I THINKS IT IS HERE." The orc that is well built retorted before he got hit on the head by the third orc. "STOP FOOLING, WE HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION, WAIT TIL THE WEAK ORCS COME THEN WE GO BACK." I clench my fists and sneer at them, 'Not on my watch you won't.'
    At nightfall the remaining 10 orcs come back from their expedition, as they depart I wake up from my nap. 'Time to move.' Before I stand up I stretch some muscles and ready my daggers and staff. Once they go further away, I calmly walk to their camp. I keep a eye out for the "map" that they drew in the dirt, to my disappointment they erased it, the only thing left are bones of the creatures consumed by the orcs. In the far distance, the orcs are arranged in a defensive formation. 'Let's see, I have 12 throwing daggers on me and 13 enemies. Having the element of surprise the 10 orcs will pose no threat to me.' I deduce, already holding a dagger in one hand. 'I honestly couldn't be asking for better targets, the 10 orcs hasn't had any rest so far and they aren't wearing any helmets. My excellent eyesight and accuracy will without a doubt sever a jugular vein or 10. Then I can command my water elemental to utilize the water from the river nearby, suffocating the 3 leaders. It will give me enough time to cast a binding spell and get closer.' As I finish up my analysis, I summon my elemental and give it orders. "Death to the foes of the Adventurer's Guild" I whisper and start throwing my daggers. There is only one dagger that misses, the rest hitting their marks. The water rushes forwards, suffocating the 4 orcs. 5 more seconds and my spell is complete. The orcs struggle to breathe as the water finally falls to the ground. They are now meet with vines that latch on to their bodies, rendering them immobile. I scurry closer the 4 orcs, with the intent to interrogate each one. "POITY EARS I NO TELL YOU SECRETS", the orc with the eyepatch spits. I take one of my remaining daggers and swiftly cut one of his ears and but it on my item box. For demonstration purposes I summon the fires of Muspelheim, and burn the orc who spoke. His screams were hoarse as he was in desperate need of water, but after a short moment there was only the sound of wind blowing, the orc was dead. "Sooo, who's next?" I taunt, while trying to maintain eye contact with them. The smaller orc gives in, promising to tell me everything he knows in exchange for a quick, painless death. Killing the remaining 3 orcs I thereupon gather all my daggers and orc ears. After I am done burning the corpses I find a nice camping site, falling asleep almost immediately and only waking up after sunrise. Out in the wilderness I spend my time searching for Rainbow Slime Gels and nectar, only to find the last item at noon. This time the journey back proceeds much faster, at least in my point of view. Reaching the city gates, I couldn't help feeling contented and adequate because the missions turned out nicely. At last I arrived to the receptionist desk handing over 5 Rainbow Slime Gel, 10 Nectar and 13 orc ears that reeks of blood. "Hi, I have come to receive my quest rewards. How long will it take for me to obtain the items?" I ask, revealing a small smile while I speak.

Note:
    I was given a old map of the continent.

@brasca123

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.