Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we learn this is not the first he kill but the last chapter is only about him afraid of how she will react to what she see ( technically he did not kill him the tiger did )

alexfilia likes this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, she needs permission to live her life. This is so fucked up. I'd probably be trying to find out a way to sneakily kill him instead.

poirot11 and Miaka_Mei like this.
  3. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA LAUGH SO HARD :blobmelt::blob_grin:

4. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing meatbuns are going to be delivered... He must have been tired after toturing such a fussy thing..

5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary Chapter 142

After an hour, the rental car stops near Jin garden. YWW miserably discovered the meat buns for SYH, had been eaten 4/5 of them. Holding herself back to save the last bun as she enters. She didn’t notify anyone of Jin garden because she wanted to make a pleasant surprise. Like a kitty, quietly enters through the back door. She suddenly worries if SYH is not at home…..The living room was dimly lit, some people were present. She walks toward the living door, pushes the door open but her eyes contracted, stops her footsteps.

She sees blood….. the air filled with bloody breath…The smell was getting stronger till it seeps through the whole room. She couldn’t see clearly, the glass door pulls the thick curtains, couldnt find out whats happening inside. YWW extremely tensed, came the sound of eerie piercing cry.

“Äh---- Kill me! SYH! Just kill me already!”
    YWW stiffen, dared not make a single movement. YWW took a peek, she only sees blood seeping out, flowing through the pure white rug…. She saw SYH sitting on the sofa, a low-key, luxurious tailor-tailored dark suit, and the dial of the wrist was emitting an inorganic light, while his feet were lying on a white tiger. The white tiger narrows its eyes seems like resting, but didn’t conceal its bloodthirsty breath as if ready to tear its prey into shreds.

XY at the right side of SYH, a black clothed youth at his left. Not far from SYH, a man was trembling on the floor. The man’s body doesnt have a single good meat, blood is flowing out constantly from his knees, there was two pieces of hard things with mincemeat at the side, seems to be dug out of the man’s knees…….The man on the sofa indifferently said “Continue.” The black clothed man walks out, his hands holding the knife unhesitatingly cuts down…….YWW was so scared she closed her eyes, guessing the sad and shrill sound came from the man’s torture.

“SYH! You’re not human! You this domestic beast! Beast! My body runs the blood of Si family! I’m your blood brother! How dare you treat me this way! You dare---- AH---------” YWW heart thumped, she was doubting this man’s identity being SYH’s brother….

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    riyo, govindec, poirot11 and 17 others like this.
  6. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    The meatbun... Didn't reach its destination at full health...

Miaka_Mei, Yukari_me, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've made this an ancient setting after all.

Nanashy likes this.
  8. lovexumoting

lovexumoting Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miaka mei...iam still waiting for summary ch 143..thanks for your hardwork..thats the last ch for today or..?

9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary Chapter 143

She doesn't even have the superficial knowledge of Si family, it’s normal that she didn’t know their shameful secrets, SYH may not told her the truth.

"SYH! You will suffer the retribution! You by retribution! You think that I do not know! Second Brother, Third brother, Fourth brother ......also Seventh and Eighth......All died in your hands ...... I must tell the paternal grandmother ......I must tell all elders of Si family ......They will not let you off......Will not let off you absolutely ......"The man was unable to continue walking, he continued to struggle crawling towards the door entrance. SYH does not prevent, calmly looks at the man’s last attempt before breathing his last. The men crawled and puts out a hand to open the door ...…At this moment, a white shadow similar to the lightning flew out, biting the neck of man till it crooked, blood flowed out like flowers in full bloom, spread in the entire living room, even followed by the sound of bones crushing……..

The scene was too frightening, even the YWW who had been through 2 lifetimes couldn’t control herself, a scream sounded at the garden door “Äh-----” At the moment, while she hides behind the glass door, she unexpectedly shoved open. The next second, her eyes met a pair of eyes that could make people’s blood froze, as well as sees clearly thoroughly the purgatory-like living room.
    XY saw YWW, his whole person panic-stricken "Ye ......MissYe ......How did you get here ......" It’s over!!!

The black clothed man at SYH arrogantly looks at the deathly paled YWW, looking with disgust.

SYH ......How he possibly is a normal person......GYZ said that SYH is cruel ruthless and blood-thirsty. She remembers the scene where she sees him kill people for the first time, it’s not inferior to this current scene. At that time she was frightened insanely, scolded him "devil", wept wanting him to let her go and vented for entire half a month, got sick greatly, however she didn’t change, but also was compelled to witness a bloody scene, only until she was dying, did he let her go ......

Too many memories poured in, YWW’s forehead had severe pain. YWW calms down at extremely quickspeed, gradually walks in the SYH direction....Faces being panic-stricken XY, the facial color ice-cold youth, the under foot is filling the air bloody, the sound of white tiger tears the man into shreds and creaking bones……..

Finally, she has arrived at SYH's side. Handling him the meat bun in her hand, "Are you hungry? I came back, has bought some delicious steamed stuffed bun on the way."

riyo, govindec, poirot11 and 20 others like this.
  10. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I have to hand it to YWW, seeming calm in this situation. What is the author writing in this chp? ~.~
    Thank you Miaka for the summary~!! \o/

Leiaia likes this.
  11. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 143 went from 100 to 0. Was expecting her to like faint maybe?

Leiaia likes this.
  12. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously writer is out off mind

13. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nobody can casually pass meat bun after watching tiger kill some one. Even though she is acting and SYH is sure she is acting but it is getting overboard

14. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know how to feel with this recent chapters.

ferrelrose likes this.
  15. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is actual story of an emperor in India he killed all his brothers to get the throne his wife followed Buddhism and always tried to change him. She was against violence and was very kind Emperor knew she will always care for him and loved her a lot but he also knew she will never support his actions. As far as I know even if a girl truly cares for a wrong person will not support his wrong actions

16. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about Ashok? Well we just have to see how MC will change the story or if it will be the same cliche story

Shikha likes this.
  17. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess YWW having survived the terrorist attack and her seeing it from her past life made it possible for her to be slightly calm. Anyway, she said she's willing to know SYH and she has to accept this. She knew SYH is an evildoer since her rebirth

Leiaia, Miaka_Mei and lovexumoting like this.
  18. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the Emperor/King Asoka (I might have gotten his title wrong, sorry if I did. Not trying to offend anyone)? Because I remember learning a bit about him back in secondary school. Something about how after he converted to this certain religion, he advocate peace. It's like he turned into a whole other person, because before converting he was a war lover..

AmySuzyAhn and Neelambori like this.
  19. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they should put a 'Psychological' tag on this story. :blobReach::blobReach:

lovexumoting likes this.
  20. lovexumoting

lovexumoting Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    144 is out

vsukio, alexfilia, Akx and 3 others like this.