Spoiler Any spoiler in One child two treasures: The billionaire chief's good wife?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @MiyaMira how did Mu Ya Zhe marry Yun Shishi? Is it forced?

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it's a very abrupt thing. Yun Yecheng stayed over with the family after coming back from the countryside, but he didn't let Mu Yazhe sleep in the same room as Yun Shishi on the basis that they're unmarried. Mu Yazhe was frustrated, finally understands why Yun Shishi wanted to get married so much before because people can use excuse of them being unmarried even though they're together and with kids to separate them. So the next day early in the morning he woke up Yun Shishi and said he'd bring her to register their marriage immediately. At first Yun Shishi was surprised and hesitant because it had been too abrupt, then after some talks she becomes the most enthusiastic about it and hurried the clerk to register their marriage immediately.

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yunchii
    Here's some stuff that happened from where I last checked/remember.

GJ - Gong Jie (MC's twin brother)
    GSY - Gong Shao Ying (MC's dad)
    YYY - Yun Yuyou (MC's son)
    YSS - Yun Shishi (MC)
    MYC - Mu Yichen (YYY's twin brother)
    MYZ - Mu Yazhe (ML)
    MX - Mu Xi (MC's friend)
    Damon - 50 yr old Russian arms dealer
    CXB/GCZ - Chu Xiao Bao/Gu Chengze (Child of Chu He and Gu Jinglian)
    • Wedding happened
    • Gong Shao Ying shows up, he's extremely displeased with YSS being with MYZ, he leaves
    • Gong Jie went to bring YYY to see GSY, he suddenly went MIA
    • YYY went with Gong Jie to see him negotiate arms (guns) with Damon, Damon is not pleased with the negotiation
    • Police comes, they get fooled due to GJ claiming to sell toy guns, they prove they really are toys, police leaves
    • MX gets threaten, their parents are held hostage, she is told to bring the YSS out with her
    • MX invites YSS out to a 'charity event'
    • YSS and MYZ go to a award ceremony for entertainers, one of YSS's friends won
    • YSS's friend declares their relationship to the public
    • YSS later informs YYY about the charity event, YYY feels suspicious towards MX
    • MXfeels extremely guilty and wanted to warn the MC but it was too late
    • They get ambushed, MX finally tells YSS to run, MX gets kicked to the curb and YSS is kidnapped
    • YYY feels something wrong, tracks down the car YSS was in, finds MX beat up
    • They find out what happened, YYY contacts GJ, they're sure it's Damon
    • MX's parents end up getting killed in a video call
    • YYY and MYC went to save YSS, YYY promises MYZ he'll be okay
    • YSS find herself dressed beautifully, she also finds out the kidnapper (Damon) wants to auction her
    • YYY and MYC shows up, YYY gets injured, MYC went to find YSS
    • MYC kills some people and finds YSS, he takes her to hide in the cabin
    • Forgot when but at one point YYY's matching bracelet with MYC broke
    • Damon gets K.O'd, MYC finds a bleeding YYY, he's concern, they went to go back to YSS
    • Captian(?) dies, ship is crashing, they're finally all together but had to find a boat to escape on
    • Finds Damon and his men escaping, conflict happens, MYZ and GJ show up to save them
    • YYY gets shot and falls into sea, explosion happens, body isn't found, went MIA
    • YYY is saved by GSY's people, GSY is informed it'll take 5 years to treat YYY to complete health
    • GSY orders Alice (she works with GJ) to get YYY to be hypnotized
    • Alice is concern about YSS's well being in regards to not being able to find YYY
    • He orders them to also not tell GJ they found YYY, he wants YYY as his heir
    • YYY has a horrible dream of being abandoned by everyone
    • YYY's innocent personality is erased, his memories is erased, his second personality takes over
    • They brainwash him into hating the Mu's, GSY finds out about YYY's darker duel personality
    • Alice feels guilty but she can't defy GSY's orders
    • MYC had been restless since separating from YYY
    • MYC has a nightmare of seeing YYY change to his darker personality, he also realized YYY didn't seem to recognize him
    • Changes to CXB's story, he's having a parent showing up at school event, his dad and mom both comes over

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    stumblmer, WanderG, Lynne and 3 others like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my ...Hello my fav tropes we meet again o/ ...

kidnapings , memory loss and brainwhasing all in the same arc \o/

Canr wait lol

vsukio and Kittsune like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    You get memory loss 2x in this story, the first one is from Gong Jie (before he found YSS), the second is from his fellow nephew. :blobfearful:

Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  6. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just here watching the spoilers for fluff with family and kids really. :aww::aww:Aside from that its meh depending in plot progress.:blobconfused:

Lynne likes this.
  7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just bored and looked this up again, hoping there's a conclusion after Yun Shishi was kidnapped for the nth time, but hey another bullshit happened! Youyou got amnesia and brainwashed by Gong Shaoying (Yun Shishi's biological dad) and switched into his evil persona, renamed into Gong Fan. Sadly, even Gong Jie was kept secret from it by GSY so nobody knows about it except Lisa (who is Youyou's bodyguard btw). Talk about being the ultimate villain, GSY. Seriously, Yun Shishi's dad is a scumbag: wanting his daughter to accept him, yet cannot move on from his hate against Mu family (when Mu Wancheng's death is also partly his fault), and now he kidnaps his own grandson from his supposedly beloved daughter. Talk about selfish:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: I guess the reason Yun Shishi becomes so stupid comes from her dad's unreasonable gene. And the name Gong Fan is dead ugly, you shouldn't be allowed to give names to any baby after this :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Thank goodness author moved the plot to another side character: Gu Jinglian (Gu Xingze's half brother) and his family. Though another crisis is happening. Youyou, amnesiac and turned evil, is bent on finishing his 'Eye on the World'(?) project by acquiring GJL's land in North Africa by threatening GJL with his new family's life. If YSS heard about how ruthless you'd became, she'd cry, Youyou. Now it's up to Lisa to secretly help Youyou restore his memory. Goodluck, Lisa! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

stumblmer, Lynne, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  8. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MiyaMira can you pls tell me what chapter is that that you are referring to? Thanks

Lynne likes this.
  9. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um how old is youyou in all of this?

10. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    He's 9.
    I skipped how Youyou got injured and become amnesiac, but right now it's around 3500-ish? After ch1000++ author likes to have a chapter into more than 50 parts. There are some chapters which have the same title but have about 150++ parts:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Why can't author just finish it already... Even Hidden Marriage's author knows when to stop and not drag things anymore. Sigh...:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

11. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I agree with you! Most of these writers just go on and on without knowing that the story is repetitive already and readers are getting frustrated. I do get so frustrated that I just "pause" at some point and depend on spoilers to get me through :):):) just like this one..Thanks for the spoilers. Now I can resume the story from where you stated...I only get to finish one novel and that is Genius Doctor Black Belly Miss...it was so consistent in the story that it moved from one arc to another without dragging on and on..
    On another note..the author of HM is reluctant to totally complete the novel. She is still adding bits and pieces from time to time...she even mentioned that HM is getting published into a book? A real physical book!o_Oo_O:cautious::cautious:

stumblmer and Lynne like this.
  12. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MiyaMira Exactly!... eversince Chu He and that girl that Mu Yan cheng likes i feel like we're reading a new story.... LOL.. I wish the author ends the story already..... I really can't believe she make You You like this.. talk about torturing! Haven't You You suffer enough!

Sighhh on another hand, I do like Chu He and Gu Jinglian's story.... XB is the most normal kid the author made.... if only this is another book, I would have enjoyed the story more.

mereumsama likes this.
  13. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter makes my cry...
    You youuuu:cry:

14. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!!! Gong Shaoying ultimate villain. Does he really care about his daughter or care more about his career? He's just a hypocrite. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: Brainwashing Youyou until he doesn't remember his family, especially Yun Shishi which is his #1 in the whole world. At least Youyou has returned to his family now... Though this brainwashed Youyou really is not my cup of tea. Where is Youyou's elegance? He's thoroughly a cold-hearted brat now. :blobpensive::blobpensive::blobpensive: I actually wished that Mu Yazhe would try speaking to Youyou instead of just looking by the side. I mean, at least they might be able to get a conversation going, although it would be full of thorns and sarcasm :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

On the other hand, once Youyou does get his memory back, I wonder how he'll retaliate against Gong Shaoying. I'm really, really looking forward to it. I feel bad for Gong Jie since he respected his father a lot, but kidnapping your grandson and brainwashing him that he'd forgot everything about his family? :blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:

Kittsune, Lynne and alexfilia like this.
  15. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't even imagine how devastated You You will be once he recovered his memories....
    :cry:

16. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who are Chu He and Gu Jinglian?

17. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Side characters. Chu He is a new characters introduced veeeeeeeery far in the novel. Gu Jinglian is Gu Xingze's big brother.

Lynne and mereumsama like this.
  18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Youyou still amnesiac, but he's accepting Yun Shishi and Mu Yazhe as his mummy and daddy now. Before that, Youyou had a huge outbreak where he got thoroughly annoyed that everyone only wants the previous Youyou to return, ran away in the middle of a huge crowd, met Gu Jinglian with fam, then a sudden gun massacre attack, escaped from Gu family to search for Yun Shishi, feeling lonely and helpless amidst the chaos, and finally shouting mummy and daddy. Plot Armor dictates none of our characters got injured except Mu Yazhe got blisters from protecting his wife and son from being shot by stray bullets, but he was too happy his son finally called daddy that he doesn't even realized he's injured.

Mu Yazhe concluded that his son Youyou is still the same tsundere as before :aww::aww::aww:

On the other hand, little Yichen has been on the island for half a month and utterly bored. He's playing simulation pet game with the tablet that Lisa gave him. Gosh, Yichen. You have excess strength, go fight with Lisa and improve your skill. :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: He definitely inherit his mummy's intelligence... giving his virtual pet dog name as 'Youyou'... :facepalm:

stumblmer, WanderG, Lynne and 3 others like this.
  19. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Little Yichen, he's silly but his EQ is online. His disguise as Youyou was found by Gong Shaoying, but after knowing what GSY want to do with Youyou and Mu Yazhe's company, he immediately retaliated and fights with GSY's bodyguards. He also said upfront that he won't accept GSY as his grandfather, and that his selfishness will make Yun Shishi hate him more. Slap the truth more Little Yichen! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: Stubborn old man blinded by hate and can't even see the truth slapped Little Yichen in anger. :facepalm: GSY is beyond redemption.

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Author hasn't updated for several days, so I thought it was the usual not yet uploaded to the site I always MTL. Then I found this; Youyou and Little Yichen on the cover! :aww::aww::aww: Picture is small because I can't find a bigger picture.
    [​IMG]
    They don't look that similar, but maybe it's because of the hairstyle. I think you can differentiate who is who clearly, but the one in red is Little Yichen, and the one in blue is Youyou :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Lynne, Kittsune, Ivivivi and 2 others like this.