Question If you were a human cultivator, how would you like to be treated after death?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Robbini, Oct 6, 2017.

?

As the topic says, your choice of post-mortem treatment

1. 1. Refined into a weapon (actual weapon , not that common, need to be physically impressive)

5.5%
  2. 2. Refined into a puppet (your physical body would have to be impressive)

1.2%
  3. 3. Left untouched (put strong formations that'll last for aeons, and make sure everyone knows it)

10.9%
  4. 4. Respected (your corpse will be deified of sorts, which makes you the first target )

1.8%
  5. 5. Forgotten ( You would put yourself in such a secluded location noone could find out and live )

34.5%
  6. 6. Haunted (You would make arrangements to possess the body of anyone trying to do something to you)

29.7%
  7. 7. Crafting (you would be used in whatever ways for some crafting)

0.6%
  8. 8. Cremated (your dust never having any purpose for noone)

4.8%
  9. 9. Tester ( placing your spirit as a tester, whoever worthy can inherit what remains of your power)

10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Many of us have read some cultivation novel where someone finds a pretty powerful cultivator's remains, and then a variety of actions are taken towards those remains.

My question is, how would you like to be treated after death, if you had a choice, which isn't guaranteed.

I'll add new options as they are suggested if they're good.

And no, you can't check in after you're dead to make sure your wish was fulfilled, you can only make your best attempts to make your choice the only one or the best one.

1. Weapon : refined into an actual weapon , not that common, need to be physically impressive. If the wielder becomes highly known and the likes, your body would be as well. You might get destroyed or replaced.
    2. Puppet : refined into a puppet your physical body would have to be impressive to be of use, if the wielder becomes highly known and the likes, your body would be as well. You might get destroyed or not repaired.
    3. Left Untouched : put strong formations that'll last for aeons, and make sure everyone knows it, so that anyone trying to do something to your corpse will perish. You can either be destroyed or forgotten.
    4. Respected : anyone finding your corpse would find more benefits with respecting you as a deity, providing something like faith power to unify them. But you would be the first target during any attack because it would be the biggest blow they can strike.
    5. Forgotten : you would make sure to either die or arrange your corpse to be moved after death, to such a secluded location, that if anyone by chance happens to come by, they would never live to tell the tale, and you would be forgotten within time, but your corpse untouched.
    6. Haunted : you would make efforts to make sure anyone trying to take advantage of your corpse would instead be possessed by your remnant spirit (which you can't control until you might have succeeded in the possession)
    7. Crafting : your entire body or parts of it would be used in some way for crafting, whether it be weaponry, artifacts, special type of cultivation etc.
    8. Cremated : body to dust, use to noone
    9. Tester : you would put your soul as a tester, whoever passes your tests and worthy would inherit what you have left
    If the mods think this should be in a different part of the forum, feel free to move it, or if enough people think so, ask the mods to do so.

Edit : Added 8 & 9 after mentions

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Lunnear and Murtagks like this.
  2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgotten, lemme have a peaceful death plz

Cite, naghi32 and WearyRain like this.
  3. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Viva the forgotten~

4. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    If any fool thinks they can take my shit easily, they'll be mistaken.

5. Neruz

Neruz sssSSSssss

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be a spooky ghost and haunt normal people for giggles. Sneaking into their houses at night and whispering salacious rumors to them as they sleep. Moving things around so that nothing is ever where they left it. Stealing every left sock.

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    If I have a disciple or something then I would let him use my body for making weapon.
    If I don't have a disciple then I would try my best to see to it that my body gets cremated and/or left hidden forgotten for eternity.

7. Avagantimos

Avagantimos Chosen Undead|Bearer of the Curse|Ashen One

Reading List:
    Link
    I picked forgotten, but I would want to somehow mess with people after I die. Like you find me but then I turn into dust or something, that way I get the last laugh. Assuming I was a very strong cultivator that is.

zeus likes this.
  8. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just be OP, immortal and forgotten.

I'll just butt in when the next MC comes along and beat him up as my disciple *muahahahaha*

9. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you could also be eaten by others, as well as assimulated into the finder of your body. like sharingan or bloodline power.

I would troll, spread the news of my death(someone going to find it eventually, so sooner rather than later) and build a dungeon tomb thing filled with treasure, traps plus other things and get people to try steal it. only for when they reach the end, everything self destructs and turn everything to ashes.

10. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgotten.
    If you are a true cultivator, then you need to get rid of all your worldly desires.

11. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    Become a grandpa

12. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay to possessing the people who has ideas at my beautiful Corpse and another yay for Trying reviving and find way to get revenge to those who kill me by taking all their beautiful daughers and granddaughters to be part of my harem. Long Live!!

13. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    guess option 2 or 7

14. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously haunted! I shall never truly die! Those pesky littl juniors dare to try and take my body? I'll take theirs and live again!!!!

15. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would first write a warning to any would-be grave robbers. Then, because I know they ignored my warning, they must be bad people, and therefore I won't feel bad when they explode. All my belongings have explosive formations inbuilt and hidden. Only take a few coins? Ka-BOOM! A few hairs? Come now, who doesn't have explosive hair? Take the whole lot? Goodbye to whatever sect that unfortunate fella belongs to.

WearyRain likes this.
  16. Mortifer

Mortifer Harbinger of Death - One who transcends Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I want my dead body (fresh if possible) to be possessed by a main character hit by truck-kun from another world. Cliche but the best way since the plot armor would guarantee my body fame, power, immortality, riches, girls and everything you can think of

17. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Death? Wuts dat? Imma live forever. Even if i were to be on the verge of death, imma explode my core and take everyone with me.

18. bassa

bassa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    number 5 in the pool is written wrong. I'm death how do I die I don't that's how lol.

19. 13th Echelon

13th Echelon Piping Hot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if your body is still hot asf... and there's a pervert who managed to find it..... Shit, you still have a game even though you're already dead.

20. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgotten.
    let me rest in peace.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.