Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Verdant Forest -​

" Ugheee.... It's raining.... Ugheee "

Kynn Vomits rainbow colored liquid from deck of the wobling airship that was kinda under attack from flying monsters. She had Yuki rub her back while throwing spells at the Ravens. Lou on the other hand just waiting for the monsters to land just to punch them in the face.

" Achaaa.... It's melting the sails... Is it acid rain? " - Nilias
    { Now that you mentioned it... My dress is also melting... Not... }
    ' tis annoying desu no~ '

" Ugheee... Land where are you my love.... " - Kynn
    { Oya? Looks like a behemoth... Is that a dragon they're saying? }
    " Is it Flying? " - Kynn
    { Nope... It doesn't have any wings I think... And it's to heavy to fly... }
    " Laaaaaand!!!! " - Kynn
    { Haa? } - Lou
    ' Master!?!? ' - Yuki
    " ........... " - Nilias

Kynn Jumps over the deck, straight towards the dragon. Kynn's Companions are without a doubt, dumbfounded with their mouths agape.

" Drizzling!! Unyaaa!!!! " - Kynn

Kynn Keeps falling straight towards the dragon, But because of Kynn's Shouting. The Dragon Noticed Her and Opens Its Mouth to Fire a breath.

" Nya! Mon! Kyun! Desu No!! (Soul Burn)!! " - Kynn

Seeing the dragon and the Purple cloud on its mouth Kynn panicked and fired a fireball that can damage souls which cancelled the dragon's Breath. But as Kynn can't Fly, Kynn shot through and entered the Dragon.

- Belly of the Beast -

" Bubbly.... Tickles.... Acid? It's more potent than the outside huh... Wait... Digestive Juices!?!? Ewwwww!!!!! " - Kynn

Noticing the Green Bubbly, Smelly liquid Kynn somehow manage to enter. Kynn tries to find an exit, which totally Bull unless she wants to exit the bum hole.

In this dilemma, Kynn removed the ring she got from @Razogul which negates her own Corrosive Acidic Blood. Which when moments broke and turned to dust.

" Hmm... I'll have to apologise to Raz-kun later for this... " - Kynn

Kynn then Activates her Demonification. Kynn's White eyes turned Deep Black while the pupils Turned Deep Crimson, Her Horns grew and became Obsidian in color and one of her 3 Tails turned into a scaly dragon's tail with a spearhead. Her hands and legs grew scales and nails of a dragon, while She grew no Wings, she can almost be called a Dragon-kin in this appearance.

" Gehehehehhe~ I learned a bit about fight fire with fire from Lou... Maybe I should Fight Acid with My own Acidic Blood~ Let's See if You Can Handle This You Blasted Dragon!!! " - Kynn

Kynn Then Wounded Herself which Released Her Blood Onto the Dragon's Stomach.

--------------------------------
    Err done!
    @Kuma Desu @Razogul @brasca123

AliceShiki, Razogul, Nahrenne and 3 others like this.
  2. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the first time for me to use Ignis Volley in this manner and it was exhausting my mind. The enemies that were spread out into the forest seemed to be congregating here and it was becoming a problem. To distract the oncoming enemies, I kept attacking them with my arrowheads even though I felt it wouldn’t have been enough to bring them down in the end. In the back of my mind, I knew I had to find a way to give Jin and Razogul enough time to take care of that dragon.

Which led me to this. My attention was split in half. With my Ignis Volley, I attacked at the dragon’s eyes and did my best to keep the other enemies at bay. My will-o’-the-wisp companion was even helping me point out which target I could prioritize. It was taxing but it seemed to be working.

For now.

While I was doing my best focusing on the task at hand, I surveyed the area and suddenly wondered where Hikari was. I was so overwhelmed by the sheer number of enemies coming that I couldn’t seem to concentrate. My usual mana and ignis sensitivity was failing me at this moment. Where was she? The will-o’-the-wisp replied.

She was swallowed by the wurm.

She was what?! I glanced around and saw at least two wurms nearby. Having something to fine tune my search, I reached my senses towards the two and found what I was looking. Cursing, I turned and ran towards the creature that had swallowed Hikari whole.

As much as I would have liked to say that I was able to do something, I grimaced as I failed to even get far. There were too many beasts here! If they failed to do something about that dragon, we were in trouble.

For what seemed like the nth time, I debated if I should use my mantras - the ones I used for Oni Hunting. They would indeed help a great deal but there was no safe place for me to stop at and start the ceremony. With a sigh of dejection, I kept on trying to head to the wurm but continued to fail.

What now?

[OOC] @Razogul @JinVodka @Nurman @Kuma Desu @Kysil

Whatever is happening with the dragon, Levana hasn't noticed. She's too concerned about Hikari becoming the wurm's main dish.

AliceShiki, leegood, Razogul and 6 others like this.
  3. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Chaos. More chaos. The neverending cycle of life is sure put into play here. I stare out at the ongoing fights and skirt around battles that were not my own. Normally I would stop to help but the situation isn't normal with a Dryard chasing from behind. It was odd how it didn't even glance at the other people but maybe it is for the best that the situation turned out like this.

I continue to dash away from the Dryard but I can't shake it loose. At my next turn it leads to a dead end.

Just what I wanted.

The sound of bark scrapping against the ground comes closer and before I know it I'm being pelted with spikes. It is time to act.

I point the tip of my umbrella at the Dryard and smirked.

"Care to dance? I'm sure it'll be worth my while."

The carnivorous plants on her body snap angrily at me before striking. Ah it seems she had finally decided to stop playing around. Well let's give her the a dance she will never forget. Right tortoise?

Blanc pats the tortoise with her free hand and leaps forward, making sure to twist out of the way of the snapping plants and projectile spikes. One such spike nicks her face slightly and she grins ferociously. No more playing around.

It was time to get...SERIOUS. I parry her rapier with my umbrella and dance away before coming back in to land a strike. She was good. But I had to be better.

Tortoise shivers at the sudden movement but doesn't make any noise. She had learnt her lesson from the last time...making noise meant being thrown. Being thrown meant flying. Flying meant leaving safety. Without safety she was...only scared. So with that thought stuck firmly in her mind she thought it best to just huddle close to Blanc and wait the horror out. Blanc could solve this. She always did.

***​
    I stare up at the Dryard and cough out blood before addressing it.

"You having fun there? Hiding behind a mask? Well let me tell you this. No one and I mean no one messes with my mind."

I wince slightly at the pain but don't bow my head. Lifting my chin up I stare at the Dryard before chuckling darkly.

"Goodnight."

With that said I push up off the ground and swing out to the left, before twirling around to push the tip of my umbrella into her back.

This does nothing and I'm thrown away again, I'm not so lucky this time as liquid sprays across my arms and the world turns hazy. I blink away the tears and touch two points on my arms to stop the blood flow. Let me finish this, just this once, without backup, without my partners, alone.

So very alone. That thought echoes through my mind and I can feel the madness trying to tighten its hold. When did I become this weak?

The Dryard had not spoken a word since she trapped me in this space. Even when I taunted her, it was beneath me to do this...but something...no someone was messing with my senses. It wasn't something I could get rid of. I felt helpless for the first time since leaving home.

I felt...cold.

Please. Somebody. Anybody. Help.

"No one is coming girl. It's time for you to say goodnight. It was fun...hahahahahahhaha."

Cold laughter fills the air as the Dryard slowly walks towards her prey with gleaming eyes.

Afternoon tea dearie?

Tortoise cries internally. Bai Shuang! washu washu!

OOC: [Aeternus: Maintenance District, in a dead end back alley. Blanc is in a bit of a pickle. If someone with the skills can help that would be nice ^_^ otherwise we'll see what happens tomorrow!]

leegood, Razogul, Nahrenne and 5 others like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Soon after waiting for his response, I felt disappointed because he didn't know, of course, otherwise it won't be enough troublesome, I sighed and said, murmuring to myself while leaving the portal gates after releasing my stress by freezing too much half-orcs...

"Then I shall throw them randomly in the port..."

Hearing his voice, somehow, the former residents of Ice Moving Corridor became unexpectly happy, the port was near, if it was near, then they won't need to be close to me except the twin felt conflicted about this, I put my around them and rubbed them.
    Whispering in a grateful voice.

"You're good kids."

They gave me a blank stare before smiling embarrassingly, oh well, hope they don't die too quickly.
    Liya put a hand on my shoulder and said with a mocking tone, mostly to say 'stop doing useless things'

[Let's go instead.]

I sighed, time to get rid of our burdens I guess, let's hope that we won't have to keep them... how many are them alredy ? 125 right ? 60 Children I guess, and the rest are likely far more annoying. Ah, I almost forgot, the ice I used for protecting them, I stocked it for of course saving up my mana, what else ?

- - -

Following this person, my brother and me wondered why he was hated ? Yes, he is rude, merciless, threathening us to death, but he saved us and protected us while he could just have turned a blind eye since he said that we were annoying.
    To me, if they didn't save us, we wouldn't be alive, so why complain of coldness ? Of hunger ?
    In the end we are still alive, guiding us toward the port to even give us safety, his hands seem to be itching, he is constantly drawing and unsheathing his sword, a bit later...
    He began making his palm bleed, a silver blood... flowing and crashing on the ground, why ?
    Suddenly, he created an ice wall.

"Liya, guide them to the Port, look like some bastards is lurking here."
    [R...right... I will do, don't go crazy.]

Right, we are suffering from a severe headache since we began walking toward the port, something is strange... people looked more and more distressed for no apparent reasons... does that mean... a monster is doing that again ?
    His companion, Liya a man with gentle smile, whose true face is far from his appearance unlike Mister Cinere, began to guide us, he said.

[If one of you go crazy, I will be punishing them, mercilessly of course.]

Unlike his friend, he seems to prefer terrorizing people by making them suffer instead of dying and threats...
    Quite... bloody.

- - -

I sent them while I seperated myself from them with an ice wall, where does come this madness ?
    Want to make me go mad ? Then I will go but on you, does I need any other reason than that ?
    My legs, my arms, my eyes, my mouth, my flesh, my blood, my bones, everything became different, light grey.
    Coldness began to crawl in the entirety of my body, my body became stronger, the pain too, at least, it's helping me keeping safe my mind. Poison changed into something more atrocious, more harmful, more dangerous, more suicidal.

Running, I saw what was making my urge to kill, to slaughter appear once again, let's have some blood while mine is trying to destroy my own body... A dryad, huh... there's two adventurers nearby to it, fighting it.
    I screamed with one of these smile who want to make you puke everything you ate recently.

"HEY ! Ahaha ! Comrades ! Need some help ?! Just kidding..."

No matter what you'll respond, I won't this freaking Dryad go away, so I will attack her.
    Creating a sword from one of the ice block I stocked and I threw a ice knife who has a ridiculously high speed, huh, is this gain from using Mutation regularly ?
    Seeing this knife, the dryad avoided him but didn't expect it to change direction and land into his leg.

(You...)
    "Let's have some fun, friend..!"

Oh wait, I meant fiend.
    Whatever~

OOC : Ahaha, finally, I will tag someone~
    Oh right, Liya still didn't throw away the rescued to the port since I don't know what to do with them (also because there's time before reaching the port)
    If I'm right, the one fighting the Dryad at the port were @Zerith and @Lady Luck right ?

Carm, Seraphic, Nahrenne and 3 others like this.
  5. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ~M e o w!!! Lets end it , right now ...
    Dryad dived underground , I smiled at your running.
    - You can run , but you cant hide.
    -KE KE KE KE KE KE KE EK!!!!! I became like a smoke ....

-I need a fresh place - near the water - thought the dryad and stopped at the square with a fountain.
    She tried to drink water , but ....
    -KE KE KE KE KE KE !!!
    Dryad stopped and saw how the water started to burn.
    -WHAT!? HOW ?!
    -Look at your petals , little flower, - said the first head.
    -Look at your leaves , - said the second head.
    -And then try to find your roots , - said the third.
    -Dryad slashed all of the heads , eventually they just became an ash-
    -Your body was covered in my ash. I knew where you gonna come and of course you need water , so I added something inside.
    ....Cat strected while yawning....
    You know human and animals fats are burning really fast and at high temperatures. So ... cat grinned and tipped the end of his tail inside fountain.... Everything started to burn ....
    - I made a special place for you ...
    Whole square became surrounded by flames.
    Dryad was looking at that cat. He was just looking at her with smile
    -I also tasted your juices , so I made something special ... Cocktail inside you, will boil at right temperature , your acid will only help to start reaction . I looked at this plant , I saw it withering . Leaves became dried , but her screams ... I saw her body stretching and increasing in size. My cocktail brought such pain to her ... she exploded ... well that was fun.... Now what!!!?

6. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew stood on the edge of the defensive Camp and gave a sigh of relief as he watched the group of civilians be led towards the ports by the other Adventures and staff. The event of the past few hours had been problematic, to say the least. The order by Guild HQ to not kill the Half-Orcs had forced their small camp into a battle of stamina that had drained both parties. It wasn’t until the timely intervention of several high-ranking adventures that the Stalemate had been broken and it was safe to move the camp.

He watched the group disappear down the streets and only after confirming that there was no one left, did he shift into his Songbird form and take to the Air once more. With the large majority of the Raven flock having already been eliminated by the combined efforts of the Adventurers in town, the Skies were clearer than before. Matthew spread out his senses to encompass the city, searching out for signs of stranded Survivors or straggling bands of Half-Orcs, then sending the Information to the various Adventurers in the area, while eliminating the remaining Ravens as he traveled.

It was not glamorous work, but Matthew knew that this kind of Intelligence gathering was critical if as many civilians where to make it out alive as possible. He watched in satisfaction as the tiny soul flames began to flood into the port district. They may have been caught off guard at first, but the People of the Guild were always quick to adapt and organize. Matthew’s senses suddenly flared to life as a large power was detected near the Maintenance District. Three small balls of light popped into existence next to Matthew and without a sound, they shot off towards the source of the reaction. He didn’t know what was causing such a reaction, but it was too dangerous to be left alone. He sent a request for backup through [Whispering Ghosts] to any nearby Adventurers and flew off after his [White Hounds].

Matthew could head the sound of combat as he drew near the signal, and quickly entered his [Spirit Veil], hiding his presence from any observers, then alighted on a nearby building to watch the scene. In a dead end back alley of the Maintenance District, a young woman fought a creature that took the form of a human woman but emitted a dark, vile energy in Matthew’s eyes and was covered in dark writhing plants. Matthew had felt similar energy before; it was the same power that tainted the Ravens and Half-Orcs. By the time Matthew arrived, the battle was drawing near its conclusion, with the young woman at a disadvantage. She seemed to have been poisoned and mind tampered with , as she was struggling to stand.

The Creature before him was powerful. Powerful enough that he doubted He would be in much better shape than the young woman, even with his natural affinity towards these types of Creatures, but even still he wouldn’t, couldn’t abandon her. Steeling his nerves, Matthew waited for the right moment and leapt form building he was perched on, shifting from his Songbird to Combat form. In the Alleyway, there was a rush of wind and Matthew, in the form of a large Ethereal Crane covered in spiritual flames slipped through the [Spirit veil] into the material world, cutting off the Creature’s advance with a flurry of [Spirit Wind] Blades and [Ghost Quills]. Before turning around and alighting near the young woman.

As Matthew landed and switched to his human form, several small Blue Flames sprung into existence around him and the woman. The cold, flickering flames floated in the air for a moment before giving a pulse of light. As they did, the dark energy in the surrounding area condensed into a visible form and began to be rapidly sucked into the [Cleansing Flames]. His eyes never leaving the Creature, Matthew reached over and gently placed his hand on the young Woman’s head. With a pulse of light, Matthew’s hand ignited in a clean, white flame and he began to clean the corruption from the Woman’s body. He spoke in a soft, calm voice as he did so, watching the creature for any sudden movements,

“Hold on for just a little while longer. Help is on its way”.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: @BlancFrost @JinVodka I can make alterations as needed if I misunderstood something

Skills used:
    Spiritual Light Magic
    Type: Support/Healing
    Rank Progression: (Mid) - lvl 4/10
    Effect: A School of Magic specifically designed to fight the Unnatural and Eldritch creatures hidden in the secret places of the world. Spiritual Light is the Light of the Afterlife and the High Heaven. Distinct from Elemental Light or Holy magic, Spiritual Light Magic is the light that protects the lost wandering Soul. Its nature is one of Healing and Cleansing, erasing any corruption and distortions in spiritual beings or cleanse poisons and healing wounds in physical ones. While it does not have much effect on "evil" beings like Holy magic, Spiritual Light is dangerous to creatures of an "Unnatural", "Eldritch" or "Twisted" nature.
    Spiritual Light Magic was developed by Matthew as a means to counter a dark curse placed on a dear friend. It is derived from parts of both Healing and Spiritual Magic and can show similar, if weaker, effects, aiming for breadth rather than depth.
    While it can be used to Heal and Purify the body, its greatest strength lies in cleansing the spirit and mind. It is able to break down suppress and break down curses over time and its Light rejects and expels any unnatural or foreign power.

White Hound

Type - Support
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increases [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] the number of active "Hounds " (3 at Low, 12 at Master). Each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases their Lifespan and sensitivity.
    Spell Effect - This spell creates several small white willow-wisps called "Hounds". Hounds are naturally attracted to unnatural energies and twists realities. They will seek out and attach themselves to any they find. These Hounds are able to hide their presence from others, erasing themselves from all forms of passive detection and abilities. They can easliy be found if one knows to look for them, but if the target is not aware, then they may never be. This allows the Caster to "Mark" their target and track them down at a later date, using another Hound to tract the traces left behind, like a Dog following a scent.

Cleansing Flame
    Type
    - Healing/Support
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increases [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] the number of active Flames, 2 at Low rank, 8 at Master. Each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases their Lifespan by 1 minute (Low - lvl 1/10 last for 1 minute, +1 minute for each additional rank).
    Spell Effect - A blue flame that represents a Pure Soul. Cleansing Flame is an artificially created spiritual "dummy" soul that naturally attracts and destroys spiritual and mental corruption, like a moth to an open flame. It can be used either as a "scapegoat" to steal or weaken a curse for the target, or cleanse the surrounding area of Miasma or tainted power.

Spiritual Light
    Type
    - Healing
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increased the speed at which energy is restored. Each lesser rank increases the speed that wounds are healed.
    Spell Effect - Signature spell of the Spiritual Light school of magic. This spell has a great effect on Spiritual beings, Cleaning and rejuvenating their energy and healing wounds. This spell can be used to heal physical being with a Spiritual connection as well, though the effects are decreased by 50%.

Spirit Winds
    Type: Offensive
    Range: 50m control, 10m attack. (I.E. able to move things up to 50m [with diminishing results], but damage only occurs at 10m).
    Effect: Matthew is able to call the wind of the Afterlife to do his bidding. These spiritual winds are able to blow without a sound and bypass non-magical/Spiritual defenses. Poltergeists are the most skilled at using these winds, and Matthew is able to control his tools using a similar method. Within a short distance, Matthew can even form blades and whips from this wind, though those with strong spiritual/magical resistance can easily brush them off.

Active Effect:
    Heaven's Blessing
    Type: Support
    Range: 200m
    Effect: Matthew has been chosen to act as a Spirit Guardian, a Wandering Spirit who protects others from the Malevolent Spirits that Haunt the world. While in his Presence, Evil beings such as Malevolent Spirits, the Undead and other unnatural creatures, have their overall ability reduced by 15% when he is in human form and 30% in combat form.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Nurman, leegood, Carm and 9 others like this.
  7. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC : Pardon for my tardiness.....I think I will begin to catch up with you guys~

------------------------------------

For something to to turned like this is definitely not normal, so Crowen thought.

"How in one day the city turned like this?!" he said as he released his arrows on the snakes, which is crawling on the ground.

By the time he heard the announcement, he were inside the agriculture district. At first, he thought it was (logically) impossible for suddenly an enemy raid reaching Aeternus. But, only in minutes, proofs made him turns his mind.

I mean, how did they just appeared like that? Well.... the falcons and gryphons is the one to blame but.... what's with the sudden announcement?

First by normal means, Verdant Forest is placed across the desert and bordered with lands across it. Secondly, it is (practically and logically) impossible for an army of monsters (and especially with those size and numbers) to get pass through many eyes without anyone reporting days before, although the attack itself was unpredictable in the first place.

It's not like that he blamed the guild for this but, at the present condition, he wasn't prepared for all of this.

For this day, he was supposed to go to the city, as he was supposed to do as his routine was.

Only today, it didn't went like that.

It was not only him.

Nobody was prepared for this.

"Everybody, run for your life!!!!"

Spreading the terror from the sky, hundreds and thousands of corrupted monsters falling down from the sky. Just like rain, they reached the ground. Unpredictable. With no warning or discrimination. And so the battle begins.

Fortunately, the time after the announcement from the guild and the actual attack from the monsters gave the citizens barely enough time to evacuate from the predicted area targets of the monster attacks, which is the residential area and maintenance area.

The evacuation post must be the temple, so he thought.

He assumed as heard that Biel and the top tiered guild members were there. Logically it was for defense of the area and for obvious reasons of bringing the citizens to safety and organizing the attack and defense of the city.

And for him, since he were inside the agricultural district, it was the worst for him.

Why?

Because there was only open fields. Even more, the artillery wave attacks might come, increasing the madness on the field. People running from the monsters which is at the same time went berserk under the rain of exploding shells.

Under the panic, not everyone could notice that many of the monsters come to them. Spiders crawled, crept between the plantations and exploded. Slithering poisonous snake. And gusts of winds made by the falcons which blows all within its range. Some tried to shot the beasts down, only to find their shot deflected by the wind itself. And eventually, they lost their lives. After all,

there was no place to hide.

Refusing, many tried to fend them off the fields. Guards, people who thought that they could fight, adventurers, mercenary and alike, they tried to fight them all. Outnumbered, without plan and out of bravery. They fought, fending every monster they can reach with their weapons.

They gave the monsters a fight. Even though they are at great disadvantage.

It was when Crowen tried to warn them to get them to safety. For they didn't know that they are presently risking their life.

"Fools!!!! Stop it!! Don't try to shoot the with normal arrows! It will get deflected!!!!! Run!" so he tried to warn them.
    "Eat this, monster!!!!"

But alas, a voice inside chaos is oft became unheard.

A middle aged man with armor leading his men, tried to shot down the falcon who carried the Kobolds. In his very eyes he saw the falcon he tried to bring down lazily spread its wings and throws away the arrow he had shot from its course. And now it came for him.

"As if I will accept my fate and die!!!!"

He knows that the falcon is not just going to leave him and the boys alone. But he also knows that his pride as a man will not let him run like a coward too. So he had chose, to stand, and fight.

They, without any doubt, followed him.

And so the falcon descended from the sky for him. And he braced himself.

But the falcon had tumbled down, as its chest have been pierced by arrows made of light, and it left the man dumbstruck.

"What are you doing?!! Run!!!"

[OOC] : Agricultural District

Nurman, leegood, Carm and 8 others like this.
  8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Tene ​

So Presia managed to save Samuel, that's great. The workers are safe too, and I think the gas should have dispersed by now. Good. It's time to bring the workers to safety now, and I have regained pretty much all of my mana by now.

I open the doors of the building we're in and, upon not seeing any enemies, send a small mana wave out as a sonar to check for enemies. It seems to be surprisingly calm, except for that one group of kobolds hiding to ambush us. What would the least exhausting method to take care of this be...

Yes, this should work. I put my arms together and transform them into something resembling a chinese crossbow loaded with poisoned bone spikes, then shoot them at the hiding kobolds with pinpoint accuracy. One pierces both hands of a kobold, nailing it to a wall, one penetrates deep into the stomach of one, and four more incapacitating shots. The rest of the kobolds, knowing that their ambush failed, flees.

However, the most recent feedback of my mana wave is rather unsettling. Blanc seems to be fighting against some kind of monstrous mixture of woman and plant, most likely a dryad. I turn to the workers. "The area should be mostly safe, so go and retreat to the temple or port! Samuel will help you!"

"I will? But I-" I interrupt him. "If you are here, you are here to help. You can help them, and if you want to do good, help them. It's as easy as that."

After that, I turn to Presia. "Blanc needs help. We should hurry." Barely waiting for her, I rush towards Blanc and the dryad, jumping over the roofs the reduce the amount of time I need. Sending out another pulse of mana, I notice that another person has already reached Blanc and is helping her. I don't know who he is, but he helped her, that makes him an ally.

It's only a bit further until I reach them. Looking back, I see Presia somehow keeping up with me. Good. Gathering all of my strength, I jump to the direction of the dryad, I transform my body, using most of the space in my new body to contain a gas lighter than air and strengthening its effect with dimensional magic to hover in the direction of the dryad. On the bottom of my orb-like body, I have a few tentacles that I can use to fend off attackers or block projectiles, and some bone spikes within my body that I can shoot and reconstruct using additional mana. For orientation, I use a few hidden eyes and echolation.

I finally am above the battle, and can see the dryad, Blanc, and the helper. I should hurry and attack the dryad to show that I am not an enemy. I start shooting bone spikes in batches of three at the dryad, their speed further increased by gravity.

In addition, I ready some tentacles to shield my bottom and to fend off airborne enemies that might attack me.

Below me, Presia has arrived and starts creating fireballs to attack the dryad.

OOC: Maintenance district.
    Tene has arrived with Presia to help Blanc.
    @BlancFrost @JinVodka @Osamaru
    Tene looks somewhat like this without the flames:
    [​IMG]

Nurman, leegood, Carm and 10 others like this.
  9. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Presia POV>

Presia was busy dealing with the new monsters arriving. Earlier, she felt relief that most of the monsters are gone due to the paralyzing gas. But, only for new ones to appears.

"Geez!! When is this ever going to stop!?" Presia angrily shouted as the flames in her body grow stronger. She waves her fan sending blue flames of wind burning all the corrupted falcons. The spirits of the dead birds flew out of their corpse as they move around Presia. Each monster she kills, she made them into her power.

"Wait, what is that...? Presia eyes glow as she notices a dark soul far away. It didn't feel like an ally and many other souls are dying off in that location. "The souls are from the corrupted monsters but I still need to check who the strong dark soul belong to."

"Blanc, I think I remember Jin telling me about her. Let's go then, I will follow." Presia quickly follows as she attracts most of the spirits she passes by which are continuing to swirl around her.

As Tene and Presia arrive at the location, she sees a man purifying the corruption on the Blanc's body. "So that woman is Blanc, she looks badly hurt who on earth did this!?"

She looks towards the source of the ominous dark soul and sees a female Dryad. Sensing that it is enemies, Presia readies her self as she waves her fans creating multiple blue fireballs.

"[Hellfire]" Presia waves her two hands as the fireballs hurl toward the Dyrad.

"GAAAAAAHH!!" The Dyrad shouted as her root was covered by flames. "You stupid cat..!!"

"Oh my, fufufu~ yes I'm a cat. Presia is the name, nice to meet you. But this will be your last~" Presia eyes gleams as the flames of her two tail grow stronger. She then slams it to the ground spreading a fire which creates a large magic circle made up of spiritual blue flames just beneath all of them.

"[Grudge Formation]" Presia finish a spell which has an effect that will increase in attack power and dark elemental resistance. Enemies within the magic circle will also receive damage.

Presia with her increased power, waves her fans covers with flames. She rushes to the Dryad as she keeps slashing her with flaming attacks damaging her greatly since she was a plant monster. Not only that the souls around Presia are blocking each attack. The souls getting hit disappears but Presia can continue call upon the dead spirits in the area with no problem.

OOC: Maintenance district. Finally, arrive and engaging with the Dyrad. Presia attacking the monster without hesitation.
    @BlancFrost @Quaesitor @Osamaru
    Ability use: [Grudge Formation] - Summons a magic circle under the caster. Friendly allies within the magic circle will gain an increase in attack power and dark elemental resistance. Enemies within the magic circle will receive damage. The flames are spiritual flames so it will only damage the being Presia resented. Will take effect until Presia is still there.

Nurman, leegood, Carm and 8 others like this.
  10. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

This Crystal is really hard… I was unable to even damage it before, but it seems that now I am. Although I can only barely deal damage. Some few cracks started appearing in it.

But that wasn’t the main reason I was doing this, anyway.

My punches, instead of being focused on damaging the Crystal, were focused on recovering all the energy I had lost to him. I actually had already recovered it all, but was now absorbing the energy he stole from the Holy Magic users.

As more and more power entered my body, I really felt that if this continues for something like a week, or maybe a week and half, I’d be able to grow a new pair.

[What are you trying to do?]

Puzzled by the sudden call, I stopped punching and looked to my sides. There was no one near me. Maybe it was just my imagination…

Wait, this voice seemed to sound from my head! More importantly, from my divine connection… could it be…

“L-Lord?”

[...]

Although I hadn’t gotten my answer, I could safely say that there was no doubt. Sweating a few buckets, I continued.

“I-I was just...”

[... Do as you wish...]

The voice, that sounded both feminine and masculine answered curtly. A long silence followed. I went back to punching the Crystal with complex feelings, ignoring my surroundings.

OOC:
    @brasca123 @NiQuinn @JinVodka

Still on the belly of the beast... still didn't noticed that is its core, but will keep punching~
    @Kysil I didn't looked behind, so Kuma probably didn't saw you yet! >.<

Nurman, leegood, Carm and 9 others like this.
  11. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ezero saw a flying spacecraft when faced to the location of the Agricultural District while feeling worried of Amie. It was certainly the spacecraft Ezero laid down and rode with Aime to this world .

Ezero beeps happily since Aime might be there. Ran quickly to the temple creating loud thud. Placed civilians safely before quickly raising Ezero's metallic hand to catch said spacecraft.

It slowly moves as expected from Aime's command. Ezero caught the spacecraft and peeked at the window. Sees no Aime, beep sadly but placed the spacecraft next to the temple. Humans go outside, Ezero patiently waited for Aime to appear but didn't see Aime. Noticed spikey thorns embedded on spacecraft look to the agricultural district.

Ezero ran fast making a loud thud, not minding since Ezero in a hurry.
    Wished for Aime to be safe, Ezero doesn't want to be alone.

------Agricultural District

I was slammed multiple times by the Dyrad as my sight started to display static images. Not only that but my head was painful for some reason. I could still see certain numbers that signified that my body didn't take any damage. But my brain does, which kept hurting my head.

As my sight had returned. I was on the ground and saw the Dryad Nalmika pointing her sharp roots to my chest.
    I braced myself as I lessen my sensitivity settings which l alerts me to any damages and pain. I could still feel pain since father placed it as warning for me to take care of myself. I have four cores as a heart so as long as I could feel no pain which will shock my brain. I could survive at a high probability.

I noticed the green-haired man appearing suddenly before the root pierces my core. He talked to her who was being too docile and made her follow his command. I couldn't understand since she is an enemy. Does he have a high persuasion ability or mind control? It is more likely due to his ability to control plants.

He then looks at me and said this words:

Giving the Dryad a final smile, Arden then approached the Adventurer. “Aime, isn’t it?”

It took her a bit of time to reply. “Yes.”

“This Dryad will now be under your control. Make use of it well. I have to go now.”​

I saw him leave the area as I was still down waiting for my system to recover. I focused to check the damages as I moved my body. I look to my side only to saw Dryad Nalmika waiting for my orders. It seems she is a clone since that man let her alive. It's a pity, I couldn't ask for his name and give my gratitude.

"Follow and don't leave my side." I simply gave a short command. It will be difficult to continue my mission since some of my sensors are not working properly. I should plan more before dealing with stronger lifeforms in this world. My world was quite different, where I can just hack some of the mechs and control them.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

I heard a loud sound as the ground shake. In the distance, I could see Ezero running towards us. He stopped as he reached a pumpkin fields. He walks around undecided on what to do. In the end, he swings his body as he made a giant leap towards us were there are only grass.

THUUDDDDD!!!

Both I and Dyrad's body jump unconsciously due to the large impact. But both us safely landed without any problems.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

A loud worried beep, I unconsciously giggled hearing Ezero worried sound.
    He then stumps his feet on the ground angrily.

The Dryad was cautious as she pointed her rapier toward Ezero. I quickly stopped her as I raised my hand and shake my head. I couldn't fully trust this lifeform since she was an enemy earlier. There is a high probability that she will betray us by being control back by her master.

I leaped towards the shoulder of Ezero as I gathered energy from the sun. I need to repair my system before I can fully operate all my abilities. I patted him as I sat and started repairing myself. "Ezero, take me to any closest monsters that are harming the civilians."

Ezero beeps in response and started walking towards the nearest monsters.
    The Dyrad was just following us silently.

[Agricultural District: Searching for monsters]
    OOC: Sorry for late response was busy. Thanks @NiQuinn for the Dryad it seems I have thought a plan for her.

Nurman, leegood, Carm and 7 others like this.
  12. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Ton's PoV -

While munching on a bag of NiQuinn branded buttery popcorn, I continued to watch the strange show unfolding before me. There were males competing for the love of a fleshy plant thingy, adventurers were diving into the monsters' jaws and others were doing some sort of tribal dance around the tsundere dragon (*Individual perception may vary).

Well, back to the tavern for a well-earned beer I guess? Is what I would have done if these notifications on my "T-Phone" was turned off, but according to the plot, I was expected to:

a. Single out that one Contaminated Wurm that swallowed Hikari amongst the dozens
    b. Find some flour, fresh eggs and full cream milk
    c. Maybe save Hikari​

Grabbing hold of my bubble pipe, I devised an intricate plan.

Yep, not time for expositions!

Charging to an area with the lowest soil density I started equipping tank-tops, flags, fishing hooks and loaded up "tonblr" on my "T-Phone". Now for my final step... I smeared myself with honey I got in the "Tonnels", finally, my body was ready.

*A new challenger appears!*

- Ton challenges 7 x [A-Rank] Contaminated Wurms -

Turn 1
    [What will Ton do?]

> FIGHT
    - BAG
    - SUMMON!
    - Run​

*Ton used Provoke*

"Don't worry Hikari, we'll get through this together!"
    *Ton has raised a death flag*
    Contaminated Wurms used Bile Shot.
    *Misses, because Ton was too short*
    "HAHAHA!! YOU'LL NEVER HIT THE EVASIVE TON!"
    *Ton has raised another death flag*
    (Ton is making her way towards the Ragshelm fight)

Turn 2
    [What will Ton do?]

> FIGHT
    - BAG
    - SUMMON!
    - Run​

*Ton used Provoke*

"The annual Sin Appreciation Event is coming up soon..."
    *Ton has raised a death flag*
    Contaminated Wurms used constrict.
    *Misses, because Ton was running along their bodies*
    (Ton is getting closer to the Ragshelm fight)

Turn 3
    [What will Ton do?]

> FIGHT
    - BAG
    - SUMMON!
    - Run​

*Ton used Provoke*

"I'll reach A-rank in no time!"
    *Ton has raised a staggering amount of death flags*
    Contaminated Wurms used Earthquake.
    *Ineffective, because Ton was holding onto a ballon*
    (Ton can now be seen on the outskirts of the Ragshelm fight)

Turn 4
    [What will Ton do?]

> FIGHT
    - BAG
    - SUMMON!
    - Run​

*Ton used Provoke*
    "BLANC! There's something I've never told you!"
    *Ton has raised an astronomical amount of death flags*
    Contaminated Wurms used Giga Impact.
    *Ineffective, because other Parasite Vines, Corrupted Alraunes, Contaminated Thorn elementals and Contaminated Wurms were in the way*
    (Ton pushed aside the adventurers and can now be seen climbing onto Ragshelm's snout)

Turn 5
    [What will Ton do?]

- FIGHT
    > BAG
    - SUMMON!
    - Run​

*Turning to Levana, Ton planted a new flag and gave Levana a thumbs up.*
    "Trust Ton, Ton's got this because Ton is Ton."
    *Ton had provoked the whole field*
    *Ton had raised a Rald worthy death flag*
    Contaminated Wurms are in a compete frenzy and are diving recklessly at Ragshelm

Wait... wasn't I meant to save Hikari? So why is Hikari in Levana's arms?

Time slowed down as I pondered my current options. I was currently standing on top of the raid boss surrounded by enraged enemies and the amount of death flags I hold is about twice the amount of Har*ld St*cks...

Looking around at the shocked faces I saluted them, "Welp, I only wish you all the best of luck."

- Previously on the outskirts of the Ragshelm fight-

Atop of a sliced up Wurm carcass, a figure clad in a blood soaked doctor's coat stood menacingly. Facing the centre of the clearing ??? muttered, "That idiot."

Carrying a bloody but relatively uninjured girl, he made his way towards the Half-Haltija. Tossing the girl over, ??? walked towards Ragshelm.

Confused, the Half-Haltija asked, "Hildagarde had once mentioned that there was a member of Ton's babysitters- I mean group that was a doctor. You're-"

Taking off his blood stained coat, "I'm Niohogg, a part-time doctor..."

Slowly shedding off it's scales and growing, it took on a more primordial form.

"And the strongest Tonragon."

[​IMG]

[OOC:] Ton has provoked the enmity of all enemies in the local area and they're all gathering closely around Ragshelm ignoring adventurers unless provoked by them. Niohogg can easily nom anything below B-rank, work with him to take down the A-ranks, lower the amount of reinforcements and make your way to fight Ragshelm. Use Ton and Niohogg as you wish.

Ton can hold onto the aggro for 10 turns (only effective for post involving Ragshelm): Ton's Death-flags [0/10]

AliceShiki, leegood, Carm and 12 others like this.
  13. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    "HEY ! Ahaha ! Comrades ! Need some help ?! Just kidding..."
    *surprised*
    Someone is coming! He's grey DDDDD:
    Is it that? Zombieee??
    *takes out dagger and prepare to meet him*
    *a fast ice suddenly passed*
    >_<
    Scary! >_< uuuuuu
    *turns to look at pancake mage and sees the ice going towards the monster*
    *ice turn back, past by and hit his foot*
    O.O eeehhh???
    "Let's have some fun, friend..!"
    He defected??
    Or just crazy???
    The dead looking person seems to have a really scary glint on his eyes!
    I guess.. He's not an enemy for now??
    *uses dagger to create sharp winds at the dryad*
    *drayd evades and hit back*
    D:
    *jump to the side*
    "Grey man! Are you a friend?"

Ooc:
    I dont actually know where zenith is lol! But yeah im there somewhere! (Or maybe the maintenance area but well.. Dunno..)

Oh i never know u us a fan blanc! Me too!

Nurman, Nahrenne, Kysil and 1 other person like this.
  14. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    My mind...is so...why...did...this happen...to me...

The tears leak from beneath my eyelids as the bright warm light clears my mind. I feel the foreign energy go through me like a wave before washing out the darkness inside.

With my eyes closed I can feel two fiery balls of energy arrive shortly after the first light. But I'm still too weak to pay them any mind. As I focus on the sounds I can hear the battle continuing on with that...horrendous plant woman...ah the Dryad.

My name is Bai Shuang, otherwise known as Blanc to those in the Guild. No one would take identity away from me. I had made it my own and it is that I clung to. The warmth of my comrades, the cheer from their feats and the strength we all had to fight for what was right.

Together we would stay strong and push back the evil. Together, once and forever more.

My eyes snap open and I push off the ground. Tortoise is surprisingly still clinging onto the front of my dress and seems content to stay that way. I turn to thank the one who healed me and see someone I had not seen for a very long time (She is pretty sure it was during his initial registration...Blanc likes looking through files in her spare time).

Matthew.

I smile brightly at him and whisper my thanks. It wasn't time for fancy gestures or anything of the sort. My eyes catch a blob of...something...somehow it felt like Tene but it had been a while since I last saw him...you couldn't change that much right?

Shaking those thoughts from my head, I direct my attention to the fight that is still ongoing. It was one of the first things that caught my attention when the pain became less prominent in my mind. Before us a figure...(I wrack my brain for her name and cling to the memory...her name is Presia) dances with the Dryad who is now flaming mad. She literally was on fire.

Blanc looks at her other two companions and indicates at the battle with her head.

"Would you both care to join in the dance? I'm sure it will be, fun." I smile at this statement and awaits their response. Seeing their lack of rejection to the idea, I pick up my umbrella off the ground and leap into the fray.

Feeling Matthew and Tene follow closely behind I feel oddly comforted. It was nice to not be alone. I missed the girls terribly but having the chance to work with other members without them didn't feel as bad as I thought it would. It seems the tangle with the Dryad has left a scar on my mind. Figuratively of course but I had to push past it and one of the ways to push past your scars is to get rid of the source.

Together we weaved and danced together to coordinate our attacks on the Dryad. The Dryad had her leaves full with trying to deflect our attacks but we left her no room to think nor breathe. No openings could be breached as one person filled the place of the other whenever we pulled back from her reach.

With those constant attacks we were able to finally grind her into dust, literally. The sight sickened me and an overwhelming tiredness crashed over me like a wave.

I use my umbrella as a clutch to keep standing upright. My hand trembles from the effort before I start to tilt sideways.

Oh. Dear. Not. Again.

Well at least this time the enemy is defeated and not a moment too soon.

OOC: Aeternus: Maintenance District.

@Osamaru @Quaesitor @JinVodka phew we did it! Now someone can catch Blanc or let her fall to the ground again. It's up to you ^_^ Ah watch out for the tortoise though. She might start crying because the danger has passed.

AliceShiki, Nurman, leegood and 10 others like this.
  15. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    I managed to save them. Thank goodness….At least they will be saved. I don’t know who she was, but I know that she is an adventurer. I can somehow felt that from her. And now….

“Jade, this is going to be such a bad fight. I can feel it.”

He just growled at me and then flew a bit from me, ready to strike at the enemy. I can see that the gas has dissipated, meaning I can take off this stuffy mask. But that also means…

“…yeah, they’re getting up too.”

Correct. The monsters around me have started to get active too. Even the scary looking plant monster has started to move better, which is bad news for me. And…she looked at me with very, very, very scary eyes. I slightly tried to gauge her….her? I think from the looks the monster is a she, right? Her magic power. And….it is far, far, far from my level. She has such a high amount of malicious magic. I can feel its presence just from my position.

I stepped back onto the ice wall that I have summoned and placed my hand on it. I hope I can make it in time. This is the only way I can reduce the numerous amount of enemy at once. And I need to do it as soon as I could since I fear that one monster will gather a lot of monsters and she might endanger the fleeing children. I need to stall time while also reducing their number first.

O fire that will incinerate anything in its path, come answer my calling and smith my enemies away

Noticing I have started my chant, she pointed at me with her rapier and then the monsters around her launched themselves toward me. I could only smile at that.

“Fire Arrows!”

Using the wall behind me as a medium, several magic circles appeared on the surface and each of them shot out numerous amounts of fire arrows. They hit most of the monster. Some perished right away while some just stood there while receiving the full brunt of the arrows. To my horror, some of them used their comrade in front as a shield while launching themselves from their back toward me.

I quickly swung my dagger that already has the ice spell on it and a freezing wind covered them. They immediately froze on air and fell to my side.

“Gah!!!”

But some of the monster, the smaller ones, like the kobolds, managed to hit me slightly. I managed to dodge them in time, but that made me lose my footing. One of the kobolds near me saw that chance and it kicked me in the stomach, making me rolled away into the crowd of monster. This is…bad…I’m doomed….

Then suddenly I heard a loud sound of impact. Every monster turned around to that sound and saw the plant monster being hit by….air? I think that was it.

“Pancake Mage!”

Eh? Who? Me?

There on the source of the shout, I saw a person that I..barely recognize. Maybe it was just my fatigue. But, nonetheless, I thank you. That small gap you made is enough for me.

Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground, Freezing Wind!”

As I slammed my hand onto the ground, large magic circle expanded and enveloped the monster around me. Before they could do anything, a large rush of cold air hit them from the ground, freezing them. Not wanting to waste that chance, I floated away from that position and then ran away as fast as possible to the opposite direction of that one adventurer.

“Thanks! And run away from here! It’s dangerous!”

After shouting that, I pointed my hand toward the plant monster and also launched another Freezing Wind at it, freezing it slightly. I know just from my position that my spell won’t work that well, but that is enough to buy us more time. And also another thing. I will bait that monster to follow me. I need to find a better ground for now.

Of course, that works. Much better than I expected. It roared in anger and ran toward me with some of its subordinates following around her. I cast a fire arrow on to them, thinning their rank slightly. Which…didn’t go well as their number is just too much. I hope I can look for better ground in the next district.

(( Aeternus Recreational District border. Running toward the Maintenance District with a lot of monster following and the Dryad clone. @Pyoo Sorry! I don't know how to do with your char! (*≧ω≦*) You are free to follow me. Hehehe!
    So the ones in that district, @BlancFrost @Quaesitor @JinVodka @Osamaru , you will got more enemies. Sorry! (*≧ω≦*) ))

AliceShiki, Nurman, leegood and 13 others like this.
  16. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    {Grey man ! Are you a friend ?}

Ha ? Grey man ? Someone want to... I sighed, I almost changed my target for someone calling me grey man since they don't know my name, obviously I must name myself.

"Tsk... the name's Cine-"

I avoided the rapier passing above my shoulder by sidestepping, but then, this shitty Dryad didn't stop attacking, reasonable ! I spit my blood on it to see the effects... mm...

(Annoying...)

She stopped for a moment then continued attacking, alright alright, it's work a little... I tapped my feet on the ground and Ice Spikes of ten feets began to appear, trying to kill this dryad, aww... stop avoiding, I want to kill you~
    You want to make me mad~ So I'll get mad for you~

(Poisonous... mad and ruthless...)
    "Shut up."

A black sword descended next to this living plant, I clicked my toungue, frankly annoyed. Throwing ice daggers, I missed, even if I change the directions afterwards, stop being persistent, it won't end with just your death otherwise~
    After it takes some distance, I shouted to this elf, irritated by my failed attempt.

"Little girl, my name is Cinere, and I'm am what you can call 'an ally' so stop watching me fight like it's show."

However I didn't expect... to see a rapier, in my guts after I said this... my body became weaker, same for my magic, poison began to flow in my body, my body instead of staying cold began to boil... interesting... after being almost frozen to death now, I may become almost burned to death, it's just...

"Hilarious."

Kicking the Dryad, I take some distance and join where is this small adventurer.

OOC : Let's kill this Dryad so~
    Sorry I didn't understand what you meant by "us a fan blanc" xDD

leegood, Nahrenne and Kysil like this.
  17. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere on Recreation District - going towards the central plaza
    Biel POV

Suddenly a dark dryad burst inside the store while demolishing the wall....
    .... But that wasn't on her own volition, she landed with her back over the glass counter breaking it, and then tumbled on the floor for some meters before stopping...

As the dryad tries to get up, I teleport in front of it and kick it's stomach again with my magically reinforced body, launching it through the wall, without losing the momentum the dryad break the celling on the other room, entering the second floor, and then burst the wall of the second floor which leads to the small alley before before smashing the wall of the building on the other side of the alley and finally stopping...

I slowly walk over the fridge where I can see the life-force of 3 kids and teleport the entire fridge over @shad12ow 's ship for treatment...

I then turn back toward the holes on the walls as I walk till the door that leads to the alley.
    As soon as I enter the allay I point my middle and my indicator fingers at the second floor of the the building where the dryad landed and chant [Chaotic Burst] a beam of dense chaos Energy comes out m
    Of my fingers and disintegrate half of that building's second floor as the beam shot over the sky...
    As I am finishing the magic I notice a presence coming from the right, turning my head I see another clone of the dryad running to my direction with a low stance preparing to thrust her rapier...

I point my finger at her and shot a fast [chaos Bullet] but she avoid it by just moving her head slightly, the dryad then stops at only 3 steps from me and thrust her sword at my flank

Unfortunately for her myaso was eagerly waiting for her (maybe it have noticed her before even me?), Myaso unfold in it's snake form and one of it's heads come from the lateral bitting the outer side of her arm and fending off her thrust toward the wrong direction...
    ...the dryad tries to backstep but she is far too late and not mentioning that her arm is locked inside the snake mouth...
    And so the second head bite at her left thigh, as the lowest of the 3 heads on that side comes from the other direction bitting the side of her body from below and lifting her with a great speed, which added with the movement of the other heads ended ripping off her left leg.

Not having time to pay attention I jump back wards inside the store just in time to scale the clone which feel right where I was.
    Cutting the palm of my hand while using my nails I use the black blood which comes out to cast over her the curse [Mark of Maggodoning] a powerful death curse known to cause a pain so intense that is able to bring any living being to death... (Well not any, but it doesn't makes it less fearsome)

Not waiting for it's effects to show off, I take the Hunger Javelin and throw it on that clones direction while jumping on the floor and rolling till the other wall to evade the spiked vines which came out of the wall and floor trying to bind me, at the command of the 4th clone which is literally hiding on the street at the other side of the wall...

OOC: Biel is fighting 3 Dryads clones at the recreational district while moving to the central plaza.

1 clone dead

3 more children saved (can someone link to me how many were saved?)

JinVodka, Nurman, Seraphic and 9 others like this.
  18. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I double-checked Hikari and gave a sigh of relief when I found that nothing was wrong with her. Physically anyway. It didn’t escape me that she looked rather pale and I doubted that it was from any injury. Suddenly, I heard an angry roar and looked up to see Ton laughing hysterically on the snout of the dragon, trying, and failing spectacularly, in poking out the huge monster’s eyes.

To this day, I had no idea if Ton was made of a ball of courage or she just really didn’t care. Another strong earthquake rippled the area and I stayed down until it rolled over and petered out into the constant shaking that was tamer but was by no means easier to navigate. To my side, shrieks from other monsters resounded. I glanced up at Niohogg and was surprised at his final size. Or, was it his final size? In any case, it was a welcome sight after being bombarded by so many enemies.

Thinking about my options, I did something that seemed more reckless than sensible. I sheathed one of my daggers and hefted the unconscious Hikari over my shoulder like a bag of potatoes. Sending her a mental apology, I started running.

“Niohogg! Please cover us! I need to take Hikari to a safe location.”

The only answer I got back from my new comrade was a roar of acknowledgment. Though I only had one dagger out, it was still incredibly useful in sending out slashes of Soul Cleaver at my enemies. Plus, as always, my Ignis Volley was still very much active and always at the ready. Thankfully, that technique didn’t need my daggers in order to be used.

While on the run, I activated Tuoni’s Shroud and Mirrored Presence Skill to help me in dodging my enemies in order to look for a safe nook to deposit Hikari in. “Ignis Fatuus, help! Where can I put my comrade where she won’t be hurt?” A few seconds later, the will-o’-the-wisp answered.

There. That tree has a hollow trunk. Put her there.

Following its directions, I found said tree and carefully put Hikari inside. Having found a few seconds of safety, I then chanted a mantra. I knew it was risky but at least I would be sure that nothing would get to her.

The mana depletion was shocking but I was mildly surprised that it wasn’t as big as it would originally have been as compared to the past. Still, being that I haven’t used this skill in this way for so long, the mantra left me dizzy. However, the outcome was perfect.

The tree where Hikari was in was now surrounded by an impenetrable barrier that could withstand even an A Rank monster’s attack. It left me disoriented but I couldn’t find myself regretting the decision. Taking a deep breath, I checked Hikari’s condition for the last time and finally left her there. I still had to take care of some monsters.

Niohogg was in the middle of confronting an alraune as well as the other wurm I had seen earlier. Unsheathing my other dagger, I jumped in and joined the fight. Earlier, I had managed to change the gem in my dagger into that of Flint of Oya and the Burn effect was leaving the alraune quite furious at me. My gender had already offended it enough and it wasn’t pleased that I was adding to its aggravation.

The fight was long but eventually, I did end up beating the plant through sheer grit and determination. The wurm was proving more of a problem. Together with Niohogg, we did our best in fighting it off and it was mostly thanks to Niohogg’s presence that we managed to kill that one too.

However, the alraune and the wurm was just one of the many we had to take care of. Hopefully, we were doing enough to keep them away from the dragon. We had to do our best. Only then would we be sure of victory.

Again and again the waves of enemies came but Niohogg really proved to be an asset in this regard. I was worried at first at how I could manage to work alongside such a massive entity but we were doing rather well. Still, at the back of my mind I had to wonder.

Ton had a keeper like this? What was she, anyway?

[OOC] @JinVodka @Razogul @Nurman @Kuma Desu @Kysil @brasca123

Ton's Death-flags [1/10]

AliceShiki, Nurman, Nahrenne and 6 others like this.
  19. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello it's still me Insanity. Now I am just running in that strange demon form.
    Ahhhhhh!!! My head , shit Eri is trying to come back.
    No no it s my turn to play . You will ruin all the fun.
    Ahhhhhh!!! I need to find someone to fight.
    No there s no one to fight Insanity. My body stopped in the midair and fell on the ground.
    - What happened? Why I am in this from? Stop I was fighting with that strange plant.
    And then I saw somewhere in far a giant beam destroying a building . Chaos and Order balls became upset... wait that scary miss @Bielt is there. Well may be she wouldn't mind if I give her a paw? I start to run to the place where I saw the explosion. Still in my demon cat form.

20. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Alberon’s POV​

As the battle progressed, the number of Half-Orcs diminished greatly. Most of them had already been retrieved after being knocked out. But the problem now wasn’t just the few Half-Orcs left, but the reinforcements.

Just as large as the horde of Half-Orcs, came a horde of strange looking Kobolds. Tall creatures with horns in their heads were among them, giving orders and organizing a line of attack. I could also see large falcons flying about the army and dropping more forces in the back line.

The horned three meters tall creatures raised their arms and started creating smallish creatures with soil-like bodies, covered in vines, and small childs with plant-like bodies.

[​IMG][​IMG]

“It seems like this battle has yet to end...”

Not long after I said this, many flower-like things started dropping in the city. The ones who fell near the enemy’s horde turned into many dryad-like creatures of similar appearance.

[​IMG]

“What the-”

“...”

“What you think those things are?”

“...”

The small wolf girl tilted her head confused. She probably either doesn’t understand me, or just doesn’t know how to answer… Rather, why I’m still trying to talk to her. I’ve got work to do, so let’s focus.

Among the silver armored knights, I could spot a woman fighting fiercely while she wielded thunders. She was probably the one who summoned the thunderstorm, and most likely the commander of the silver knights.

Pulling Fictus Liones back from my satchel, I started searching for a good spell for this situation.

“Hup!”

“Huh?”

While I was distracted reading, the girl made an exclamation out of random. When I looked back, she had knocked down a Falcon, that was probably targetting me while I was busy.

“Thanks...”

Although the spell I found was suitable for now, it was very costly. I probably would only be able to cast once considering the mana in the book, and after that I’d only be able to cast some few minor spells.

But that wasn’t the moment to be frugal, so I quickly resolved myself and pointed to the commander woman.

Storm King Majesty!

Two rune filled magic circles formed and shot in her direction. As soon as it hit her, the circles dissolved into sparks and entered her body. Her equipment, that was already filled with thunder by herself and my Storm King Army spell was enhanced even further, and a crown made of lightning formed in her head.

The thunders that were falling down also were enhanced, so the adventurers that daringly went in the frontlines came to a shocking realization that the Storm King Army wasn’t enough to resist them properly.

“I hope this is enough...”

Amanda’s POV​

Oh~ The Ravens are gone~

Just when I wanted to have some food… but that’s okay, there are even bigger birds! Bigger means more food!

“Rune Gun!”

Shooting some runes in the bird, I sapped away his strength with my spells. While I was hunting for dinner, I saw a strange girl running away from some monsters. It was pretty funny, but isn’t she going in the direction where Alby went?

Ah, stirring up problems is no good!

Hm… I should help, no?

I started following her from a distance while I shot curses from time to time in the pursuing monsters.

From [Support Magician] Alberon and [???] Little Wolf Girl side:
    The horde is not of half-orcs now, but from the reinforcement monsters! @JinVodka there you have it~
    Well, Silverguard should be a bit stronger now. The Storm King Majesty will, as the Storm King Army, raise her overall strength, but also enhance her affinity with thunder. Oh, it also gave a cool looking thunder crown. For good or for bad, her thunders are stronger, so the buff from before shouldn't have much effect now.
    I couldn't remember her appearance if it was described, so I just said it was a commander looking woman. orz
    This OOC is getting long, so I'll just tag concerned people:
    @Bielt and @JinVodka

From [Curse Magician] Amanda side:
    I'm following @Zerith and weakening the monsters pursuing her, she they shouldn't be able to catch her, but will still continue to pursue her.

Nurman, Bielt, Nahrenne and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.