TNWG: NUF Academy Otome! Senpai's route!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by FlowingSong, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Kyubey

Kyubey 第四ラボメンバー

Reading List:
    Link
    B

--- Nagare's POV ---

'dammit. why does he keep staring at me. And you too! you are not helping! are you trying to make me lose here?'

--- Ouji's POV ---

Formidable. There is no more fitting word than formidable to describe the girl in front of me. Her piercing gaze, unwaveringly stood in front of me. This girl is truly a great opponent.

Huh? Dammit, is this fear? Why is my hand shaking? Why do I want to avert my gaze against her?

'Maybe you love her?' A voice in my head said.

'No way, she, a plain girl like that? There is something wrong with your mind if you think you love her' Damn, they are really distracting. Why do they surface at a time like this?

'But, you are right. This behavior is unbecoming of one such as us.' Another? I guess that one is my rationale.

'Yeah why do we keep staring at her? it has passed 15 minute mark.'

Suddenly...

--- Otaku POV ---
    The last time I saw her staring at her opponent like that was at the finals of national karate championship. At that time, the silence was deafening. Everyone hold their breath, anticipated which one would make the first move. Nagare won the championship, but it was a close, even match.

'This guy, he can make Nagare concentrate like that? How formidable is he? How can I break his concentration and let Nagare do the first strike?'

I continued to stare at him, racking my brain on how to get Nagare out of this situation. I could see his sweat glistening against his skin, pierced by the sun ray. I see his body tensed, his muscle taut, his face composed into a facade of stoicness. Yet, he seem to ignore me and focused at Nagare.

Suddenly...

--- Nagare's POV ---
    This guy, what kind of human is he? I feel like I would be eaten if I let my guard down.

The cold sweat fell on my nape, giving a sensation of cold. I readied my body, making a plan to get out of this situation.

Time slowed down. My concentration is at its utmost. I tensed the muscle at my leg, ready to go into action.

Suddenly, I raised my finger so fast, that it was almost instantaneous. it pointed to something at his back.
    I shouted, "Look, an UFO!"

I ran, or I tried to run. But...

--- Ouji's POV ---
    "Look, an UFO!"

I heard her shout. An unidentified lifeform is coming to us? Will it come to wage war with us? Is it behind me?

My thought is churning at speed I did not know I possessed. The world become more vivid, yet everything but her just fade into white. and I decided to take action...

--- Otaku's POV ---
    "Look, an UFO!" I heard nagare shout.

'What did she do!? That kind of excuse!' I thought.

At the moment I suddenly gained an enlightenment. It was a distraction. She is going to charge him. Strike at him at his weakest, at the moment he is distracted.

The scene in front of me is unreal. He is still focusing at her, and Nagare is turning her body? Is she going to run? But at that point, he will catch up to her and bring her body down.

I cannot let her go through this.

I charged at him with a battlecry.

"Raawr!" I shouted until my throat hoarse, running into him.

Yet he was not distracted. He was still on Nagare's pursuit.

'No, I can't let this ends here!' I thought, and I leaped into their path.

--- Nagare's POV ---
    I stopped. Something is colliding behind me, sending air pressure to my back. I turned my body and saw...

A. Otaku-kun on top of Ouji-kun's body
    B. Ouji-kun on top of Otaku-kun's body
    C. Two lips collided
    D. Otaku-kun headbutting Ouji-kun

This is too tense even for me. though this route is more like A?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    FlowingSong likes this.
  2. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Must... resist....BL urges....c.... no!
    A.
    What I saw is Umetaro, on top of Ouji-kun's body. One of their hand intertwined together.
    At that moment a silence enveloped the atmosphere. No one moved, not even the horde of fangirl. The silence was broken when otaku-kun finally tear his gaze away from ouji-kun.

"Run, you stupid girl!" he roared.

His roar awaken Nagare from her delusion, she grab______ to escape.

a. both ouji-kun and otaku friend
    b. Ouji-kun
    c. otaku-kun (Umetaro)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    FlowingSong and Ldyrdy like this.
  3. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Option C

(Nice job Umetarou! Now let's get outta here!) Thought Nagare

But when he tried to drag Umetarou away from Ouji-kun...

" Like I'l let you get away!" Ouji

Suddenly Umetarou hand was grabbed by Ouji...

"Eh?" Umetarou
    "Kuh.. Persistent guy... Let go of Umetarou!" Said Nagare as she tried to drag Umetarou
    "Hmph.. like I will do that!" Said Ouji as he put more force in his hand
    "Itatata... It hurts! Seriously it hurts damnit! Both of you let go of me!" Umetarou

Both of them didn't hear Umetarou plea and keep continuing having tug of war with Umetarou hand. From the third person point of view it looks like a scene of carnage...

"Two timing?" Passerby student A
    "A carnage?" Passerby student B
    "Wait, the one they fought over is a guy and doesn't that mean that guy over there is a...." Passerby student C
    "Ah... Youth..." Teacher A

"Wait! It's not like that! Itatata... hey it hurts...seriously! Hey! My sleeves is ripping! Oy!" Umetarou
    "Let go of Umetarou you bastard!" Nagare
    "I don't even know what are we fighting for... But! I can't back down here!" Ouji
    "Are you an Idiot? Hey! are you an idiot!? Let go of him already! Look! he's screaming in pain!" Nagare
    "Actually my grade is among the top of the school, so I'm not an idiot" Ouji
    "BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOT! let go of meeee! ahh my arms! It's making a strange sound! my arm!" Umetarou

*Bam* *Bam*
    Suddenly the two heads was smacked by Fujita-sensei

"The three of you is Idiot, keep it down will ya? all of you are making scene here..." Fujita-sensei
    "Uhh... Nee-san! Thank you! You saved my life" Umetarou
    "Yes, yes... now take that missy over there and bring her back home, I'l take this brat and hand him to his parent, *sigh* really, That Old Man and his son really are the same" Fujita-sensei
    "Yes... Nee-san" Umetarou
    "Don't call me Nee-san in school stupid brother *Bam*" Fujita-sensei
    "Ita.... It hurts!" Umetarou

After that Umetarou shoulder unconscious Nagare and prepare to go home but he ponders..
    (Wait... should we take her to our home or to her own home? Our house might be next to each other, but, Her Dad still haven't come back from Russia... Seriously, what kind of a father would left her own Daughter just so he can wrestle with a Polar Bear?)
    What will Umetarou do?

A. Take her to her own home
    B. Take her to Umetarou home

Shiki Shiori and FlowingSong like this.
  4. Shiki Shiori

Shiki Shiori All according to keikaku...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice game.

FlowingSong likes this.
  5. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I join?
    B. Take her to umetarou-kun home

FlowingSong likes this.
  6. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    You should write your part of the story according to your choice too...
    also you are free to join...

FlowingSong likes this.
  7. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    read post #1 and everyone is free to join as long as they follow the rules *winks*

8. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    [Umetarou's POV]
    "There is no way I can leave her in that condition, right?" I muttered.

I take my phone, searching for Daiki senpai's contact. When I found his contact, I pressed the mail icon.

Daiki senpai, sorry to bother you. Can you pick up nagare and I at school? She got into fight and unconscious, and I don't want to be caught as a pervert lugging an unconscious girl here.

P.S. you need that assistant for the next comicon, right?

With this, I pressed the send icon.

'Now... let's wait for him.'

[15 minutes later]
    "Oi, gaki. The car's parked in the front. Hurry up and bring that girl." Daiki senpai, who appeared at the front of infirmary door, shouted at me.

I take her left shoulder and lift her up. If I could, I prefer to princess carry her. Though, when senpai saw me, he walked up to us and do that. I guess, it would be faster if he do that.

The journey was spent on a relative silence. Senpai is not really talkative today, maybe he is in bad mood? Though, I am really grateful for him to do this.

We arrived at my house. After saying my gratitude to senpai, I brought her to my bedroom and laid her there.

I guess right now I should...

A. Text her father.
    B. Text my girlfriend, asking her to come here.
    C. Cook something delicious for her.

FlowingSong likes this.
  9. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    This is discontinued?

10. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    No... just ran out of idea... Also sleepy...

11. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    C.

-
    Nagare woke up to the smell of something awfully nice and delicious.
    'Weird' she thought. Then she realized something was wrong and she sat up with a jolt.
    Nagare looked around the familiar room. ee ... this is definitely Umetarou's room.
    The door opened and Umetarou came in holding a pot of something delicious.

"Are you awake now?" He asked her.

"....." Nagare stared at him for awhile before answering, "You see me wide eyed staring at you OBVIOUSLY I'm still in dream land...." Nagare grabbed his bed sheets and covered herself.
    There was silence.

"I didn't know that the prince and you were on such good terms..." He spoke while serving some food to Nagare who was under the covers.
    She suddenly sat up from the covers.

"It's not like that." She denied.

"Then what is it?"

"W-What do you mean what is it?"

"That prince has never laid eyes on anyone with such attention you know. Well not from anyone at school anyway." Umetarou spoke casually.

"S-so what are you implying?!" Nagare was a bit alerted now.

"That a certain someone seems to have caught the prince's fancy?" He handed over a serving.

"Ack. It's not like that you know ..." She began to tell Umetarou about everything that happened today.

"Sssooo... What you're telling me is that from a series of coincidences you and the prince have been seeing each other?" He asked innocently.

"D-don't put it like that! It's not "seeing each other" it's "accidentally meeting a senpai that turns into trouble that I didn't even want!!"

"Rrriiigghhhttt...Are you done eating by the way?"

"....You just changed the topic you OTAKU!"

"You honor me Queen Setsuna." He bowed low. As though he were infront of a true royal.

Then they began talking about everything anime and manga related until it was time for the Nagare to leave. Umetarou didn't see her out anymore so she casually walked out of his house. It was raining that night but then, like something right out of a shoujo manga there was a black haired guy with deep black eyes staring at her house.

Nagare was mesmerized. As though that feeling from that time she stared at the prince was once again coming to life and burning and etching the feeling into her soul.

The prince looked at Nagare. His black eyes locked her in place. She didn't want to leave though. It felt like she didn't need to and that even through the rain this was somehow a comfortable place to be in.

They stared at each other for a while longer until it started raining heavier.

The prince covered her with his jacket. then handed a bag to her. Confused at the sudden turn of events, she looked at the prince and then towards the bag.

"It's _ " The prince said.

A. Nagare's ID?
    B. a reward for being acknowledge as someone capable of having a staring contest with the prince?
    C. food
    D. _insert your own thingy here_

12. Kyubey

Kyubey 第四ラボメンバー

Reading List:
    Link
    C.
    ---Nagare POV ---
    "It's food." He replied.

"Not that I am complaining... But why food?" I asked him.

"It's... it's not like I care about your friend, okay? Obviously I did something bad back then." He fidgeted. And why is he blushing? Is it really what I think?

"Ara... Ouji-kun is quite the tsundere... so you want me to give it to him?" I asked him. Though, with me grinning like this, I wonder if he will read my mind.

"Wha... what are you grinning at? it's really creepy."

"No~thing. Anyway..." I leaned closer to him, and whispered in his ears. "No matter how cute he is, he is still a male, you know?"

He pulled his body back in an instant, Eyes wide and face red, as if he heard something shocking.

"O... O... Obviously! It's not like what you think, you... you rotten girl." Still blushing? He is really interesting.

"Ara... the prince is quite a meanie, calling me a rotten girl. Though, I would not deny that." Honestly, teasing someone like him is really fun. And he is quite innocent, too.

"Ja, if there's nothing else... I'll take my leave, ou~ji-sama. And thanks for the jacket. This won't raise any flags for me, though."

With that, I left.

--- Ouji POV ---

"Fuu... Haa..." I breathed up, trying to get my composure in place. To caught me off guard like that, it seemed that that girl isn't really ordinary. She isn't infatuated with me too, so that is a plus one for her.

"Mm... That girl would be a nice plaything, too. Right, Seiji-oniisan?"

A man walked from below the tree. He handled me an umbrella and light his own cigarette from under the umbrella.
    His posture is straight, and he stood taller than me by 12 cm.

I took the umbrella and opened it.

"Honestly, otouto. What is so interesting about her? Does your fiance bored you?" He asked.

"Maa... that fiance of mine, do you want me to give her to yours? I wouldn't matter in the slightest for us both. Also, that girl seemed interesting right now."

"Keep that bothersome woman yours. Though, mother would be dissapointed if she heard that."

"You know her too well, oniisan."

"Come on, let's go back to the car. Wouldn't want to get you sick, right?"

We walked back into the car.

--- Nagare POV ---
    "I'm home..."

I opened the door, and walked to the kitchen. It was a mess, though. I placed the food at the kitchen counter and called umetarou, asking him if he wanted to come to my home. He accepted.

I changed my wet cloth into towel and put it in the clothes pile, while preparing for the ofuro. The water vapor slowly filled the room, increasing the temperature. I added my secretly saved aromatherapy to the bathtub.

"Haa... The water is really hot..." as I touched the water, I suddenly feel woozy. I guess, it is because I stood on the rain too long?

"Well, nothing that a good night sleep couldn't cure, I guess."

I stood up, moving my body to the living room to set up my recorded PureKure 6. In just six steps, everything went black.

--- Umetarou POV ---

After that call ended, I took up my usual gaming gear and some doujin in my bedroom. Walking down the stairs, I peeked into the dining room and saw Otousan and Okaasan sat there, shouting to each other. I guess, it would be about their divorce and how to divide their wealth, again. Is that all they talked about?

"Otousan, Okaasan. I'll be in Nagare's house." I spoke. though, neither of them responded.

I walked to the front door and put the raincoat on. As I closed the door, the shouting match became muffled.

The rain touched the skin on my face. It was cold, refreshing even. Sadly, the rain cannot swept away my helplessness. It could not do anything but reminded me of this irrational fear. I guess, that home would be really sickening for oneesan too. No wonder she left as soon as possible.

I moved on. I walked to nagare house in the rain that slowly turn into drizzle, only accompanied by light from the lamp post. A truck went past me, and I entertained the thought of killing myself right then. Yet, I held back.

As I arrived at Nagare's house, I noticed that her door isn't locked, again. She is really careless for a girl. What if someone else had entered the house? Even if she had 6th dan at Karate and 4th dan at kendo, she is still a girl.

I turned the doorknob and entered. As soon as the door opened, I saw Nagare's prone body laid there. Unmoving. Her bath towel was unraveled.
    (no ecchi thought, nagare is covered, but the towel is unraveled)

I ran to her place, and wrap that towel to her body. Her skin that I inadvertently touched felt hot, burning even. I touched her forehead with mine. Her body is feverish.

I carried her upstairs and laid her on her bed.
    Then...
    A. Placing a blindfold on my body, I changed her clothes.
    B. I called oneesan, asking her to come.
    C. I pile up some of the blanket I could find in this house.
    D. I prepared some hot towel, and place it on her forehead, and cook some porridge for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Kyubey think that FlowingSong should edit character Bio in the front page as to not break character? also character relationship like:

Ouji a.k.a. Prince sama:
    the school heartthrob, rich, good at academics, good looking, and perfect at any sports. He is one of the possible heir to XXX family, and has an arranged marriage with YYY person.

Relationship:
    Queen: Nothing. She is insignificant to him, even if she believe that she can capture his heart and have his child.
    Nagare: He is amused with her actions. Right now it is just amusement for him, will it grow to something else in the future?
    Umetarou: Nothing. Really. He feel nothing for umetarou, despite what is implied.
    Oniisan: He don't particularly hate his oniisan, and is alright with him succeeding the family's company.

Right now, kyubey is trying to add depth to umetarou by having him going through conflict in his head (if anyone wanted kyubey to rewrite, kyubey accept). But, maybe Kyubey will try to murder Umetarou-kun for Nagare character development? anybody try not to kill him okay?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    FlowingSong likes this.
  13. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    etoo give me a moment .. i'll see what i can do

14. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess, let me give you my input.
    1. Nagare (Last name)
    The Main character. She once become the champion in national karate tournament. She like to tease someone. Also, she is an otaku.(She really lack depth, I guess? what she is like, what she dislike isn't explored yet).
    I think she is quite fiery for a girl. She never back down from challenge, yet doesn't search for trouble.

There is unexplored reason on why those girl bullied her (or try to, because of her headstrong personality).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    FlowingSong likes this.
  15. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm i guess we have to add depth then in the following contributions. Anyway i'll put this up! thanks shiki-kun.

16. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    B reserved or do you want to do this @FlowingSong? If it is me, it may turn into something quite ecchi since the situation is like that, and I don't really want that.

17. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    etoo please keep it mild!! like t-t-they c-c-ca-n o-o-only k-k-k- !! you know like for PG13 only!!!
    *pants*
    *blushing furiously*

18. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    You should then. I'll take the next.

FlowingSong likes this.
  19. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we put too much point into Umetarou, and too little in ouji. Maybe we could add event where they are together? E.g Ouji coming to Nagare house for some reason, hiding together from fangirls. + somehow ouji's head/common sense is too good. He is supposed to has no common folks knowledge.

20. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    E-etoo! f-fs is uhmm rereading! i can't yet! go ahead! a-ano f-fs is building her defenses! s-so she can at least read pg 15 stuff