LCD Reign Of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lestari, Feb 8, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, well, unless the author is lying about Fleeting Time's PoV thoughts, it seems unlikely that he's Tan Polang, which brings up the possibility that he was telling the truth about knowing King rather than being King.

2. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL

this dungeon is so glitchy tho I don't think either of them will finish this part. D-d-dueling each other is hard enough, added with the flag, the dungeon restriction, and the foreign guild members, well...

I really want to see if the hunters on either side will just stand there and watch another episode of educational hunter PVP tutorial live :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, if everyone's dead, then who's going to fight the boss? Is she expected to solo it, or does the winning side get resurrected prior to the start of the fight?

Also, why doesn't Awing the Heaven have anyone waiting to walk out of the dungeon and screw over the opposing party?

4. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoever keeps the flag for 5min advances to the next stage and gets to take on the boss directly.

5. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. what a way to end the fight...

where did the flag go, though?

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why they'd be so upset. They should just mass produce blue quality equipment for him to trash. It'll ramp up their own skills and make it easier for them to make higher quality equipment when they actually focus on it. It'd be a friendly arms race so to speak. Plus, I assume that either they're being paid, or that the guild helped them to gather the supplies that they needed for their crafts too. If they're not okay with it, then I think less of them as people and as guildmates. Though its true that he should be friendlier about it himself. Asking for the stuff politely, thanking them for it, apologizing for ruining their hard work, etc. At least, I assume that he's not doing those things given how they described his actions.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really get why she riled them up by basically calling life players worthless. There was a pretty good chance that some of them would quit the guild right there, or that the memory of her words would act as an amplifier for all future grievances, making it much easier for other guilds to poach them once their skill levels were high enough for it to be worth the effort, thus wasting the huge pile of resources that her guild invested into each of them. It was an utterly moronic thing to do, and she had no reason to do it.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised she can even force herself to make such a ridiculous request. Wtf is wrong with her brain that she thinks its okay to ask for something like that? Especially given their recent history. Heck, even if things were going fantastic between them this would still be a ridiculous request and the best response she could hope for would be Ye Ci thinking that she was joking.

And wtf was their mutual friend thinking setting up this dinner for such a stupid reason? This will just drive the wedge between them even further and make future attempts at reconciliation practically impossible.

pichia likes this.
  9. pichia

pichia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dong Yin so shameless.. How come she just blatantly asked Ye Ci to help her enemy after their feud.. (¬_¬)
    Ye Ci should confirm first if Liu Chang wanna set up another meeting with them.. Better she stated clearly that she won't meet If they come..

10. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that Dong Yi is sure frustrating /rage

EDIT: Didn't the MC reject one of her previous requests? I'm not sure, I can't seem to find that chapter :notlikeblob:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  11. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Ci rejected a lot of Dong Yin's requests, especially pertaining Thousand Suns, but none this blunt and harsh (deserved though it may be).

From when Dong Yin got infatuated with Thousand Suns Ye Ci saw her actions merely as hands and feet of TS (like the thing with the shield, which is of no use to Dong Yin) and has been rejecting her requests. Boy am I glad Ye Ci's gonna finally renounce her.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    " She had betrayed Liu Chang’s friendship, but she had no other choice." Yeah, yeah she did. She could have dumped her soon-to-be poor, and already abusive boyfriend and asked her childhood friend for an invite to her much higher quality, much friendlier, and not at all evil guild. Everyone would have been super happy and she wouldn't have hated herself as much as she likely does right now. Well, as much as she does if she has a conscience. If she actually feels justified in making this ridiculous request then she's basically human scum, but I don't think that's the direction the author is headed in.

13. Alyuna

Alyuna Tactical Dove, Best Birb

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo, joined this thread!

The VRMMO part is the sub-plot, right?
    The main plot is about Ye Ce real life relationship dramas, right?
    I can remember in chapter one that her goals are to be a decent person and have a healthy relationship in her second chance of life. Honestly, this novel is refreshing...

please anyone that already read the raws, message me spoilers about this series. Is it going to be VRMMO-heavy plot or more dramas plot?

14. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd think it's... dramatic VRMMO. Because this VRMMO is kinda intertwined way too heavily into real life and in-game relationships also determine real life relationship (instead of the other way around) as you can already see from current chapters. Fair warning there will be a heck lot of Ye Ci questing. Like, so much.

Alyuna likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder which girl hit him first. I could honestly see either of them doing it.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, I doubt that that's the last we've heard of those two idiots. Hopefully, the next time we see them is when Ye Ci and/or her guild separate their heads from their game character's bodies. Though I doubt that will be the end of it either.

17. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not, with the hate between our main girl and their guild leader.
    Hope their guild leader loses his position and crash/burns.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mercenary Guild seems like it would be fairly easy to abuse. Just create a quest, put a large-ish reward on it, and then go camp the only place it can be completed and kill anyone that shows up. You'll get the PvP rewards, and a tenth of that large-ish reward you posted every time you kill someone (assuming you worded your quest properly).

On the other side, you could churn out extremely low difficulty quests (ex: get me this item that I'm giving to you right now) that your friend would immediately take and complete and their rank within the guild would hit the maximum in an hour or so.

That aside, why does it say that people can choose which penalty hits them, but then say that GHM had his money taken against his will when he failed?

He'd better hurry and complete at least one of those quests on the way to RLC or he won't be able to take the quest when he gets there, assuming that that's how this works.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters, and yet, basically nothing happened.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "weakness unique to the female gender" Wow, that's a seriously insulting thing to say.