Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ahahahahaha~! Burn~! Burn~! Burn~! Turn to ashes~!"
    Ahahahahaha! Burn! Burn! Burn! Turn to ashes!
    It appears that Eternal Daughter is reaching the mana limit. This one suggests Eternal Daughter cease the rain of fire spell.
    This one agrees...Pyra has gone over the top with this...
    Glacia is appalled and repulsed by Pyra's behaviour. Glacia suggests we forcefully disconnect the two.

Ahhh~! To separate them in their moments of passion~! So delicious~!
    Darva, cease the attraction spell too! Eternal Daughter needs to recover her mana now, otherwise she'll collapse.
    *sigh* Very well~
    Which one should disconnect them?
    There is nothing better to douse flames, than with the cold touch of ice. Glacia shall perform this task.
    All right, just don't start arguing again.
    Glacia does not argue. Glacia merely points out a certain individual's faults.
    ...get on with it...

After keeping the enemies concentrated around Darva, and Rhialla making it rain fire whilst assimilated with Pyra, for some 7 hours, the number of enemies had severely depleted and Rhialla's mana reserves were almost completely spent. As her body was about to become too fatigued to move, she felt the sensation of ice wash over her, making her stop what she was doing, disconnecting from Pyra and regaining her senses.
    W-what? What just happened?

Glacia disconnected Eternal Daughter from Pyra.
    Why?
    Because Eternal Daughter's mana reserves were quite low. Anymore and Eternal Daughter would have collapsed from fatigue.
    No fair! This one wants to burn more things!
    It might be nice to know that Eternal Daughter also took on Pyra's personality once assimilated with him.
    ...I see..now that I think about it...I do seem to remember feeling more...hyper than usual...

Indeed.
    Thanks, Glacia.
    Glacia accepts Eternal Daughter's thanks.
    Tch!
    I think I'll rest for a bit then, and then return to the field.
    Sure thing!

Seeing as how this area seems to be under control now, where should we go?
    This one suggests Dark Mistress goes to play with the naughty Dryad women~ They seem to have been disconnected from the darkness that was connecting them to one another~
    I did sense something happening in the Recreation District...is that where they are?
    Yes~!
    All right. Once I've rested up, I'll head over there.

After resting for an hour, Rhialla began heading towards the Recreation District, switching to her Nacrene outfit and blending into the environment using stealth and nature magic. As she entered the district, she could hear wailing coming from not too far ahead.
    "Aaaaaaargh!"
    Using the shadows to her advantage, and taking out her Black Rose Daggers, she crept up to a slow moving Dryad who seemed to be crawling along the street, seemingly weakened and slowed by something.
    How pitiful...
    It seems this dark seductress has been cursed~ She's been weakened and slowed~
    I can see that.

She also seems to be decaying somewhat...
    How cruel~
    Wika, it's an enemy, so this is a good thing that this has happened. It'll make it easier for me to eliminate.
    But, but Wika can see she is in pain~!
    It doesn't change the fact she's an enemy, little sister.
    Be silent while I dispose of this trash!

Walking carefully up to the Dryad, Nacrene added fire to her weapons before stabbing them into her weakened enemy's head and heart.
    "Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!"
    The Drayad screamed as her injuries accelerated her decaying flesh, the flames spreading inside her veins and burning her to ashes. After roughly 3 minutes of this pathetic excuse for an enemy burning, silence filled the street as Nacrene had already moved on, looking for her next target. Her presence having not been revealed, as she jumped up to the roof of a nearby building and searched.

You know, sometimes Eternal Daughter can be scary~
    Really? This one thinks Eternal Daughter is fun!
    Eternal Daughter gets the job done.
    Glacia appreciates Eternal Daughter's cool-headedness.
    The darkness within Dark Mistress' heart is so enticing~!

Inside her, a raging fire BURNS!
    Perhaps Wika just doesn't understand yet...
    Wika will get used to this, don't worry, just don't get on Eternal Daughter's bad side...

[Aeternus - Recreation District, hunting down weakened Dryads]

2. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Tene
    Finally, I kill the last raven, preventing most of the harm they would have done to the maintenance district. But at the same time, all of my prepared tentacles disintegrate due to me lacking the mana to sustain them, at the same time cutting off any connection I had to the surface, leaving my core lying around underground. I really overdid it this time... I barely have enough mana left to sustain the basic functions of my core. In fact, my calculative power has already slowed down by half.

But I can't rest here. My last attack could have made me the target of enemies, and without any senses or protective measures, I am an easy target for anyone trying to destroy me. So as soon as I have enough mana, I escape into another, empty dimension, fixing my coordinates to those corresponding to where I buried myself in Aeternus.

...it's not empty? How come it's not empty? There isn't supposed to be anything here. And I can't find the coordinates. What's happening? How do I even know that there is something here? I am not supposed to have any senses right now. I also don't have instinct. How do I know!? Do I even know it? There is no way there could anything be here, nor is there a way that I could know that something is here except for the probe I did before entering. So there obviously is nothing here.

After a few minutes of waiting, I create some eyes on my core and observe the dimension. Completely empty, just as it should be. Nothing, complete emptiness, absolute darkness in every direction. An additional mana wave also shows that there is nothing within the next few kilometers in every direction existing in this dimension. Of course, there is nothing. I was a fool to think otherwise. And why couldn't I find the coordinates? They've obviously been right where I am all the time.

I retrace the mana used to create the eyes into my core again and keep gathering mana in the empty dimension. I will return to Aeternus to help soon.

OOC: Tene has gone to an empty dimension to recover its energy while staying safe from any attacks or AoE spells.

3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    - - - Liya - - -

We saw him leaving like this, selfishly leaving some words without even waiting for our response, he entered the yellow mist. Grimacing because of the Chlorine's smell, Lucy blew it away but it came back right after, smelling it

{I'm fi- *cough}
    "Take him out and protect him, with of course healing"
    {M.Cine...}

And his back became faded in front us, coughing once again, Lucy tried to blew away the air but like ealier, it came back... I sighed and nudged him, took him a bit away from the mist and when we had a sufficient distance.

{Liya-ossan !~}

I cut my wrist, making it fall in a glass cup, this blood fall slowly... and I said after letting flow an adequate quantity.

"Take it."
    {Huh ? Why ~ ?}
    "Just drink it."

He tilted his head, not directly understand it however slightly later, a bit hesitant about drinking blood, he did it not slowly but in one go to finish with it the fastest possible, and the feeling he got because of the mist lessenned, feeling better, he asked with a cheerful smile.

{Wow ~ It's healing me ~ How ~ ?}
    "Make an air shield first."

My breathing was oddly unsteady and the air had trouble passing, after Lucy made it, it became easier for both us, I sighed and began explaining what he asked me.

"It's Dhampir's blood, mine, a half-vampire, it has good healing properties so I made you drink it."

Curiosity began to shine in his eyes. Though if you drink too much, you might become addictive to it just like Cinere's special chocolate.

{You're vampire ~ ! Since I drank your blood, will I become a vampire too ?}
    "No, except if you drink the equivalent of one's body blood, you may become a vampire."
    {Ughhh... that much ?}
    "Yes."
    {You... drank that much ?}

This little fellow is ignorant...? Do I look like some Cinere ? Oh wait... I mean crazy guy.

"I was born Dhampir, my father was a Wood Elf, was my mother was a human vampire... quite ironic, one is making prospering life while the other is sucking it."
    {...Oh ! You're elf too ! Is M.Cine an elf too ? Does vampire age ?}
    "A Snow Wooden Elf, quite the strange pair, no ? Hmm... I guess, it's about what we want ? I'm talking as a Dhampir, I just didn't want to look older than Cinere, so I didn't want to age, that's all~"

However... to call me a shota... lucky you, since I don't hold grudges, I will let you off.

{Oh~}
    "I wonder how this fool is doing now..."
    {M.Cine ?}
    "Who else than this idiot ? Who only know to mock people ? To hurt and humiliate them ?"

Strangely, Lucy didn't seem to believe me, he was perplexed, Cinere is both at the same time, the worst and better friend ever, not even hesitating to beat up his only friend... maybe sometimes I.. no it's all his fault.

"Of course he is like this, do you want to know why I learned Light Magic which is currently my weakness ?"

Lucy nodded strongly, healing is a fine and disgusting power after all...

"Because he ordered me to, even though it'll hurt me !"
    {He did that ~! Scary even to his friends~}

Ah, I prefer this kind of reaction.

{Ordered to...?}
    "I never saw such a rude person, even when he was six, I was twice as older than him but he didn't even hesitate one second to provoke or insult me."

I was tactless though... oh well.

"From the rumors, everybody think he is some emotionless monster but no, he is worst than that, humiliating enemies is his hobby, it's so creepy each time, alright, he saved me once... but how many time did I saved him after he lost so much blood ? And hearing thank only one on three times ! Well... it might not entirely his fault, his fa-"

Suddenly, the ground shook, something probably exploded somewhere... it's unfortunaly cut me in my complains while somehow Lucy seemed to be happy to escape this situation, standing straight, ready to see what's going on, hovering, he wanted to jump but I caugh his hand at the right time.

{Ossan! Let's go see!}
    "No, let's just wait and continue talking."
    {I want to go~}

I laughed loudly while a smile formed on my face, I released him after I said.

"Did you know that actually Cinere is not such a bad guy ?"

And of course, it's attracked his curiosity, he came back to the ground and sat on the ground.

"He saves people, threats them, gets hurt for them, yet always succeed in getting hated."

Unfortunaly at this moment...

Never good material, huh ? You just shouldn't kill every enemies mercilessly so.
    Seeing this little girl being healed little by little... it's so slow compared to me when I'm healing, now that I think about it, I might be quite good at Light Magic, even this genius... no so-called 'man-made genius' like he loves to say is far below me at this...

{Ohh~}

Oddly, Lucy stared at me and asked, surprised by what's Cinere is doing.

{M.Cine can do healing too ?~}
    "Yes, but he's bad at it, he is just too slow, the mana he is providing is too offensive... well he is still succeeding healing but it needs more time... though he is bit meticulous... not enough though."

I should seriously teach him a bit one day... and mock him the longest time possible obviously.
    Lucy looked at me, even more impressed... hey, don't look at me with those eyes... it's... strangely bothering.
    A bit after this, the little girl's eyes softly opened.

OOC : @The Everdistant Utopia Sorry for tagging you again ~ But since we need you ~
    Yup, there was some loopholes, so we tried to solve them~
    ( Right, I also detailed @Lady Luck 's conversation with Liya since it seemed a bit blurry~ let's just think of the spoiler as a DLC, alright ?
    and add the parts we provided to add... if I understood correctly of course)
    Consequently, our position in Aeternus didn't change at all, still
    Border Maintenance Area / Corridor (near the airport/teleport area)

4. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

---[Aeternus - Mister Sniffles - Recreational district]---

The Great I has found a group of strange humans
    It is as I thought
    I Is a great general!
    What is a General?
    I thought to myself
    Who cares!
    I oink in response to my thoughts
    all of this food
    is making me feel stronger!
    smarter!
    faster!
    I need not use these baits!

---[Aeternus - Mister Sniffles -]---
    I followed them a bit longer
    and they left into the maintenance district
    I then smelled something
    something familiar
    I saw a weakened dryad
    It was my chance!
    To get more power!
    I charged at the weakened dryadd
    unaware that an aura had manifested on me
    making me look like a hell boar!
    and so, I left the strange humans who were my vanguard.

---[Delta Town - Leeanne ]---
    I was healing a minorly wounded patient when I heard the news "The enemies that have attacked are more dangerous than we thought! We need able volunteers to help with the efforts or Aeternus might fall!" Several of the people that were healed raised their hands along with several adventurers that were on quests when the raid was happening. Feeling encouraged, I also raised my hand and shouted "I'll also go! I can be a combat medic!" hearing my voice, several other 'support role' and 'logistics support' people also volunteered to help in the effort.

The person looked around at all the volunteers and shouted: "Then we'll go to the other side and reinforce the soldiers and adventurers there, don't let your friends and family down, lets go!" A roar was heard as a small band of volunteers went to the teleportation gate, and left to fight in Aeternus.

I heard my grampa shout behind me before I teleported "Silly Grand-daughter, If you are injured, come back!" I waved back at him and, with a steeled heart and mind, went back into the fray

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's POV

"Ha! You missed!" (Villan)

"You weren't my target in the first place, the fox was only the first, your friends will all perish, while you? You'll stay here, failing to do anything." (Kuda)

"I will defeat you! Asura's Flames!!!" (Villan)

"Shouldn't you look where you're aiming at!?" (Kuda)

"Huh?" (Villan)

*dodges and makes a darkness wave throwing them at the sky*

"I wonder how will they feel when they discover they were killed by their own friend's attack! Hahahahahahaaaa!" (Kuda)

"Curse you!" (Villan)

"No! I am the one that will curse you!!" (Kuda)

*battle clashes*
    --------------------------------------------
    Situation change!

• A small hole was made on Ragshelm's core defenses due to @NiQuinn 's help! The boss doesn't seems oblivious to it though, be careful!
    • The acid within the boss was deluted and it made Ragshelm Puke! Be careful (if you haven't avoided it already that is) with the acid tsunami that might come from a monster that big throwing this much acid at once!!! >.<
    • Fireballs will be raining from the sky on the boss' victiny for the next 5 Verdant posts! Be careful!
    • The walls of the monster horde cave were blocked, but did this truly stop them!? Find out on the next episode of "Ara steals Amanda's position of Main Account"!
    • Monsters that were not from that horde are still attacking the area near the boss though! Don't slack on your defenses, or a Wurm might gulp you!
    • Due to everyone's help, and specially @Quaesitor's and @shad12ow 's, the Raven flock was defeated! The Sub Quest was cleared!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  6. DaoistShifu

DaoistShifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, Daoist Shifu woke up with a start, It was a little boy so I responded by pinching his cheeks. "How dare you wake, I, Daoist Shifu!" The boy squirmed but eventually managed to squeeze out a reply "M-Mister Shy Fu" "It's Shifu!" "Mister Shifu, I-I was hiding from the monsters outside!" The boy started tearing up "Monsters? Where?!" The boy looked at me astonished, and as If I was crazy! then he seemed to have realized something "Mister....have you been sleeping this entire time!? but-but, It's been many hours since the explosions and fighting started!"

I was startled, There was a fight so full of *boom* *boom* explosions like that, and I did not wake up from Cultivation?! I see that the spatial rip took my enhanced Qi senses too if I could not detect outside noises while deep in cultivation.

"Ewwww Mister you stink" I pinched his other cheek with my other hand "You shall call me Uncle Shifu, you understand?" The boy nodded "I Understand Uncle, my name is--" I put up my hand "Silence Disciple 1, I need to focus!"

focusing my QI, I formed a small detection barrier with what little I had and detected a few battles outside "Come Disciple 1, we shall go do battle!" I grabbed the boy and put a low-grade spiritual stone in his hands "Come, Meditate on your experiences and think about your life until now!" I then Flicked his forehead making him go into a meditative sleep and placed him in the box I was meditating in and left the building.

"I, Daoist Shifu, Shall help defend against these corrupted beasts!" I cursed in my mind, My cultivation rank before would have let me destroy most, if not all of these beasts! I then got on my flying sword, and flew to the maintenance district! (By Coincidence)

7. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    *Screams in a high-pitched, hysterical way*
    That's the second one gone.
    Nacrene, shrouded in a stealth spell, had just killed her second berserk Dryad, this one too was crawling along the ground in a pathetic way. Looking up to the sky, she noticed there were no more Ravens flying and carrying Suicide Spiders.
    Hmm...that must mean the Maintenance District is no longer in as much peril as before...
    That does not mean that Eternal Daughter can loosen up on fighting.
    True...but it does mean Aeternus is not in as much danger as before...
    Indeed...that seems to be the case...
    Where are the others?
    This one's siblings chose to return to the Spirit Realm for now, in order to allow Eternal Daughter utmost concentration while fighting these Dryads. This one was left to observe and assist.
    Even Fifna?
    Fifna had mentioned going into cultivation so as to increase his strength in order to aid Eternal Daughter later.
    I see...to be honest, I thought that Darva would have stayed out with you.
    Yes...well...Fifna and Glacia managed to persuade him otherwise.
    I'll be sure to give them my thanks. So, noticed anything while I've been tracking down these Dryads?
    This one has indeed noticed something.
    Oh?
    It appears that an underground network of vegetation has been established and has almost spread throughout the entire district.
    What? How? Why? From where?
    From This one's calculations, it appears to have started approximately right after those Dryads turned berserk. This one has been pondering whether this network is to establish a new means of communication between the Dryads.
    That sounds...troublesome...
    But also intriguing.
    Intriguing? How so?
    Because it wasn't any of the Dryads in this district that spread the network. It came from somewhere else and from only one thing.
    A single source, so to say?
    Indeed. This one has been speculating whether it could be the main Dryad in charge of the others.
    That would seem likely. So? How should we proceed then?
    This one suggests Eternal Daughter follows the network to the source, while destroying the underground network along the way.
    Hmm...should we not deal with the rest of the Dryads in this district first? I mean, they're obviously quite weak and pathetic right now, we might lose our opportunity to defeat them if we go now.
    This one believes that if this network is not dealt with, then by the speed at which these Dryads are being killed, they will have regained their connection to the main source once again. Eternal Daughter should go now, instead of later.
    *sigh*
    Very well...show me where the network is.

Command confirmed. Showing Eternal Daughter the network now.

Upon being shown the system, Nacrene immediately began following it towards the main source, assassinating enemies who crossed her path, never seen or noticed.

[Aeternus - Recreation District, heading out while following the underground network to its source]

OOC: Not sure if this is allowed or not, since it's potentially leading her to the actual Dryad as opposed to her clones. If the hosts wish it not to be, then I'll just have it be a red herring.

X

8. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently sitting on Ezero's shoulder as I was repairing my system. Most of my specification is not available which is [Night Vision] and [Sonar Sense]. My sonar sense is the most important since it alerted me to any hostile enemies.

The Dryad was still following me, I keep my guard up as I walked towards the nearest monsters. I commanded her to kill the corrupted Falcons and Leshys. The Dryad was able to do it easily with spikes and rapier eliminating the enemies. Since she was a Rank B monster, she can handle them easily.

We had reached to the barn which I set-up one heat ray with. We were ambushed by several contaminated Kobolds. The Dyrad bind them with their vines and keep tightening them trying to kill with it. But they are the civilians that are controlled and should be saved.

"Stop! Just bind them enough to make them unable to move," I commanded.

"Understood," the Dryad bind the Kobolds with vines.

"Beeeppp," Ezero pointed on the barn as were little kids ran towards us. They were being followed by their parents.

"Please it is still dangerous," I shouted as I try to make them return the place. But the children were curious about Ezero as they touch his feet.

"Beeeep beeepppp," Ezero stood still not knowing what to do as he was scared to hurt the children. One of the children was curiously looking at the Dyrad.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" The dryad suddenly screamed as she throws spikes everywhere. Ezero immediately blocks the kids by crouching down protecting them. I ran quickly to protect the child close to Dyrad but I was too late.

"Noooo!!!" The mother shouted as she tried to run to her child.

"It's still dangerous," I hold her down trying my best to protect her.

"No! this is all your fault. You bring that monster here!! Now my child is dead bring my child back!!!" She angrily shouted as she held my shoulder while shaking my body.

"I'm sorry.... I... didn't mean... to," I felt uncomfortable as I held my chest. I couldn't understand what I felt. But it is not the important time to think about it. I noticed the Dyrad raise her rapier aiming it towards the mother. I quickly push her away receiving the attack on my abdomen.

CRACK.... CRACK....

I was drag far away towards the forest. My system alerted of the damages I received. It seems my abdomen is pierced and hit my energy storage for the bioenergy. The acid starts to leak out which might be dangerous for system. I quickly tried to repair it as I fall to the ground.

The Dryad pulled her rapier out of me and step to my body. As she pointed her repair to my head.

---------Ezero POV

Ezero was able to save tiny humans but they were scared. Heard the old woman get angry to Aime. Didn't like it, made Ezero mad. But Dyrad lunged herself to Aime as she pierced Aime's abdomen. Ezero beeps in alert and quickly leave the humans who ran to their house.

Ezero saw Dryad stepping on Aime, quickly punch her away. She flew quite a distance almost at the edge of the Agricultural District. Saw Aime take some damage beep worriedly.

Dyrad stood up again, was quite strong and Ezero has no ammunition. Ezero had no choice but picked up Aime in large hands. Ezero beep sadly to Aime saying goodbye and sorry. Quickly thrown Aime to the direction at the Maintenance district.

Dyrad shouted but Ezero rushed towards her. She tried to stop Ezero with roots holding Ezero's feet.

Annoying...
    Ezero increases power output usage draining most energy.
    Tackle the Dyrad as Ezero drag her to the edge of the land. Held her on Erezo's arm to not let escape and harm anyone. Dryad pierced Ezero's operating system. Hurt a lot but was able to drag her down outside the floating city.

Was falling at a long distance. The Dyrad struggled and shouted loudly. Ezero just tightened more making sure she falls first to the ground.

BAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Ezero made a loud impact as making contact to the ground, crushing Dyrad. Saw a small seed and grabbed it. Ezero's operating system received large damage and beyond repair. Is starting to shut down but is happy to save Aime.

But....
    Ezero.... Ezero wanted to travel with Aime...
    Ezero....... is sad.......

OOC:
    Berserk, Cloned Dryad killed 1/12
    [Agricultural District: Aime new location is currently unknown]
    [Ezero is out of commission and has fallen down the Aeternus Floating City with the Dryad corpse]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Pyoo, Zerith, Nurman and 12 others like this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari walked... Or rather, wobbled... Hikari was sure she was near, but... Why was Hikari taking so long to reach it...

Hikari was really... Really tired... Hikari wanted to rest... But Hikari should... Should help a bit more... That dragon... That dragon was scary... Hikari is worried...

Wa-wah!?

Hikari jumped away, a fireball hit the place Hikari was in a moment ago... S-scary!

Hikari sacrificed some energy to erase the fire... Haa... Haa... So... Tired...

Hikari looked up, and there was more fire raining... And acid too... Hikari protected herself from the acid and walked forward... Hikari wished to run and check how things were going already, but... Hikari didn't feel like she could... Haa... Hikari is missing Yukari-sama's wheelchair already...

Hikari walked a bit more, and Hikari had to jump away from 2 other fireballs... It was really scary, Hikari wasn't sure what would happen if she was hit...

Finally, Hikari arrived near the dragon... Hikari could see Jin-san, Raz-san... The-the angel!? A-and is that Le-Lev-san on the ground!? Why is there another dragon though...? And it seems to be killing monsters too...

Ah! Is this... Acid...? Oh dear gods no!

Hikari protected herself with a shield from a wave of acid that came towards her... Haa... Haa... It's hard... Hikari can't breath... Right...

Hikari fell on the ground, there was another ball falling towards Hikari, Hikari made another shield and stopped it...

Huff... Huff... Huff... Hikari doesn't... Feel well at all...

The ground shook, Hikari was thrown... Hikari hit her back on a tree... It hurt... Hikari tried getting up, but the trembling didn't let Hikari... Hikari tried crawling a bit closer... Haa... Haa... No good... Hikari will just get in the way like this...

... Ah... There is something...

"Ji-Jin-san... Is there anything Hikari can do from here...? Hikari is tired... Hikari can't move much... But Hikari should still be able to help a bit..."

Hikari's voice was weak... Hikari couldn't speak loudly... Haa... Haa... Is Hikari that needy of sacrifices? But Jin-san just gave a bit one for Hikari... Hikari doesn't... Want to... Be like this...
    -----------------------------------------
    ((Verdant Forest, Fire rain 1/5

Hikari should be decently close to the dragon, but she can barely move by herself! Specially with the earthquakes! >.<))

Kuma Desu, Nurman, Naraku and 5 others like this.
  10. DaoistShifu

DaoistShifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, Daoist Shifu, Felt a pain in my heart!
    I stopped my sword in mid-air, what caused me to do so?
    I don't remember having such an ability!?
    I sped up, determined to find out what happened!
    When I got there, I saw a woman lying injured with strange liquids flowing out of her.

"What is this?! A Golem of some sorts?" I stare at the woman as I hovered above her with my flying sword.
    That's when I sense a contingent of kobolds heading here, so I land down and take the sword in my hand "You dare attack I, Daoist Shifu!? You are courting death!"

I run toward them before the could get back into a nearby alleyway and start doing battle with them, cutting off one arm here, two legs there, and splitting kobolds in half with my Qi sword waves! I was so engrossed in conflict with the monsters, I nearly forgot to save the woman!

I immediately almost got killed by the woman! what pure evil! I will demand she re-compensate me in the future! As I was complaining in my hand at my fried right palm, a small pack of monsters appeared!

"You dare attack me!? You are courting death!"

(OOC: Border of the Maintenance sector @A.I.M.E-02847 )
    (reposted to Tag)

Kuma Desu, Nurman, Naraku and 4 others like this.
  11. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's POV>

Jin was flying in the air finally noticing someone gone.

"Where is Ton?" He look towards Razogul to ask. But his attention move away as he sees Levana breaking Ragshelm's defenses on his core.

"Nice one Levana!! " Jin shouted as he aimed his [Frostwind Spears] to the small hole creating a small damage. " Seems like it is not the giant lizard elemental weakness"

"That is...!" Jin sees Levana below looking exhausted from the attack she just made. He also notices acid tsunami as Ragshelm was puking out so much acid.

"Kuma I'm going leave you here in the [Wind Barrier] for you to recover. Since it is dangerous to land here." Jin looks towards Kuma as he increases the defenses of the barrier and moves Kuma floating in a safe distance. "Just communicate to it if you want to go out!"

Jin rushes to Levana side as he places a [Wind Barrier] making her float above. He then controls the [Wind Barrier] and moves it next to Kuma.

"Raz I'm going to bombard the dragon with different magic attacks to check it's weakness. Please also watch over Kuma and Levana. I'll try to make the dragon all his attention to me." Jin looks to Razogul feeling confident leaving he can handle the rest. He can focus on attacking the dragon with this. Since the dark energy was being drained. Jin needs to do his best to deal with the dragon.

Jin went in front of the dragon as he uses [Battle Howl]. "Hey! Wanna know why you are getting sick. It was me all along!! The pesky spicy chicken which is now a popsicle that you fail to eat!!"

"RAAAAOOOOORR!!!" Ragshelm which was drooling was angry as he tried to swallow Jin. Multiple earthquakes are created but Jin was flying mid-air so it doesn't affect him much.

"Too slow~" Jin flew away as he lures the dragon a bit far away. "Now come here oversized lizard!"

Ragshelm angrily followed Jin as he opens his mouth to spew the acid towards him.

"[Chain lighting!!]," Jin dodges it as he moves his ice wings and releases series off lighting passing some of the wurms and heading to Ragshelm core.

"Not lighting huh...? well how about this [Magma Spear]." A brownish red magic circle appeared behind Jin. Dozens of hot magma appears as it rushes to the core. Jin keeps taunting the dragon, "Damn.... your really difficult to kill!!"

Suddenly fireballs are raining from the sky.

"Where did that come from!?" Jin keeps flying away and dodges the attack. He then looks towards to Razogul seeing him made a barrier to Kuma and Levana protecting them from it.

"Damn it there are too many of them." Jin was pretty busy trying to deal with the fireball and Ragshelm. When a Wurm jumps at him, he was able to dodge. But another one came and bite his legs as he barely escapes as it started dragging him below.

"Let go!!" Jin creates multiple frostbolt as he was able to make the Wurm let go of him. But a wild fireball hit his right wing, melting it.

"Can I have some break!!" Jin tried to recover his ice wings. He has safely stopped falling to the acidic water.

Jin felt someone calling him as he hover in the air. He focuses his senses on his eyes. Seeing Hikari somewhere close a tree exhausted.

"Hikari-sama is in danger!!" Jin gritted his teeth and flew in a hurry. "I need to distract the damn dragon."

Jin focuses as he uses his holy mana and creates a large white magic circle. It glows brightly as small yellowish snow appear. "[Holy Burst]"

A wide holy light burst from the ground as it covers the dragon. Jin didn't notice that his holy magic damage the dragon severely on it's core. Since he rushed towards Hikari location as he flew at his highest speed. He quickly carries her and flew above.

"Are you okay...?" Jin noticing her getting weak. Jin picks up some bread in his item bag as he gives it to Hikari. "Sorry I have nothing much here. I'm leaving to you with Raz side with Kuma and Levana."

Jin flies again and left Hikari inside a [Wind Barrier]. He then rush again to start figthing Ragshelm.

OOC: Verdant Forest, Fire rain 2/5
    @Razogul I leave them to you.... @Kuma Desu @NiQuinn @brasca123 you guys are inside a floating [Wind Barrier] just pop it out if you want to go outside. Raz is just beside you since Jin trust him while he keep the dragon and attack.
    PS: Someone remind him how holy magic give high damage the core
    PS: Waiting for Ton to kill the dragon in the most awesome way. Go Ton!! @Nurman

Kuma Desu, Nurman, Naraku and 9 others like this.
  12. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Amanda’s POV

I was hot… so hot… even with the barrier...

Did I lost? I probably lost…

I’m sorry Alby… I just wanted to help…

Alberon’s POV​

With help of the Silver Sentinel’s charge and the reinforcements that arrived from the back, we were able to push back the newly formed horde of reinforcements. The Leshys were falling down like flies under the focused fire of archers and mages, and with the Thunder Knight, Solistiere and that strange thunder werebeast leading the frontlines, the enemies dwindled quickly.

The problem were the ones remaining.

As the small fries didn’t last much in front of the thunder mayhem, so the only ones left after the many clashes were the elite monsters and a group of a handful Leshys. Different from the ones we were killing before, those seemed tougher, and were guarded by one or two men that looked more like plants.

Even with such hideous appearances, their strength was nothing to scoff off. since even the strengthened thunders did not much harm to them. Maybe because they’re specifically resistant to thunders, or perhaps they’re just resistant to things in general.

In any case, we needed to find a way to finish them off… once those Leshys are down, the whole enemy formation will crumble and victory will be ours.

“Let’s try this!”

“...”

Silently, the wolf girl covered her fists yet again in a reddish aura as she followed me. We tried to dive further in the frontlines, even with the danger of being struck by a thunder.

The clone things are annoying to deal because of their curses, but it’s manageable if we dodge them properly and try to dispel the curse as soon as it starts.

“Storm King Armament...”

Muttering a spell, a short sword made of lightning formed in my hands, and I accompanied the girl in her assault;

Her punch was able to tore a bit of the flesh of a plant-man, while my sword not even made something past a scratch.

“They’re out of our league...”

“...”

“... maybe if we had some help?”

Deciding to back down a bit, we started supporting from the backlines of the battle that was almost meeting its end.

[OOC] @Naraku @Pyoo @Lady Luck she's still unconscious, so I'll leave the rest to you >.<

@Bielt @JinVodka the battle in the Gates is almost ending! The last Leshys are surrounded.

Kuma Desu, Nurman, BlancFrost and 8 others like this.
  13. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eris’ POV​

It’s trembling,,, The ground is trembling…

It’s hard to sleep like this…

“Sleep well~”

“Have sweet dreams~”

“Grow~ Grow~”

“Grow a lot~”

The plants were trying to calm me down, but I couldn’t sleep properly with the trembling.

Why can’t it stop?!

It’s dark now too. Someone closed the entrance…

I’m scared…

“She’s not ready...”

“But we have no choice...”

“Ragshelm will die at this rate...”

Who’s this?

“No one~”

“So sleep~”

“Sleep and grow~”

A drowsiness like no other started to assault me. Even the tremblings seemed fainter now...

This is good… Now I can sleep in peace…

Ara’s POV​

Ah, finally those things were in a smaller number. Now we can deal with them properly. Although they’re hard to deal with.

Their coordination became even better in smaller numbers, and as only the elites were left, it was even more annoying.

[Lela, help me shooting those things down!]

I joined together with my companion and goblin mage, Lela, and started shooting falcons down with holy and fire arrows.

While we were at it. Grom and the others were trying to deal with the large plant man. They were able to bring one down after joining with a lot of the surrounding adventurers, but that was it. Those things were in a level where we could only stall them, and not really deal real damage.

[We’re retreating for now!]

I announced to my followers, as I withdrew to devise some sort of strategy against these things.

[OOC] There might be some tremors coming from Eris' cave, but not as powerful as Rag's. She'll be back at action in my next post~ It's not like Rag's followers will let him just be killed like that.

Also, @Kuma Desu no mere walls can stop me!

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The sound of ruckus filled the air as the airship approached the Gates of Aeternus. Along the way, both Chalusi, Erdatiel, and Pyrhea never stopped their hand in administering healing potions and also antidote for the one that is unfortunate enough to inhale too much of the paralyzing gas, mostly the children. As the ship landed, the figure of Shadow could be seen leaped onto the edge of the pier and shouted to the guild staff.

“Quickly! We have lots of injured people there! Get the children and elderly first since they are weak from the gas! Quickly!”

Immediately after that, group of people wearing the guild’s uniform rushed toward the airship.

“Shadow,” said the female elf as she ran toward him.

“Is everything under control?”

“Yes, we can take it from here. You need to go to the frontline…I can’t believe I said that…”

“It’s our duty, Erd. It’s our duty.”

“I know.” She then landed a slight kiss on his cheek. “Get back here alive.”

“I will.”

“Oh? Different from what I expected.”

“I will not die before the one that dares to do this to our city be dealt with. And,” he then looked at the crowd of injured people, “I can’t die when they are still like that. I won’t.”

“….Be careful, Shadow.”

“I will.”

After saying that, he quickly jumped toward the border of the safe area where the fighting is at its climax. Although the joint forces of the adventurer and the sentinel has dealt a large damage to the horde of monster, it seems that their number never decreased.

“Tch! Persistent bugger!”

He landed in the middle of the horde and quickly pulled out the crossbow and mana shooter from his spatial storage. Dual wielding the deadly weapon, he quickly unleashed destruction onto the horde. The explosive bolts hit many of the large monsters and the explosion engulfed the small ones around them. The mana beam, on the other hand, quickly mowed the front line of the horde. Although that’s not enough to defeat them all, that’s enough to make some room for the defender to regain their breath. For one last measure, Shadow pulled out a few spider hives from his spatial gloves and released thousands of explosive and saw spider that will further slow down their movement.

Seeing that, Shadow jumped back toward the front line of the defender and pulled out a half dozen crates. He let the spiders opened them up. One crate is filled with mana potion, another one is filled with health potion, and another one is filled with protection potion. There are two filled with explosives and the last one is filled to the brim with mass-produced mana shooter.

“Listen up! This is a battle not to defend yourself, but also our loved ones! The battle to defend our pride as adventurer! As one that will protect a lot of people! Do not falter! We will get out of this with victory in our hand! Forward man!!!”

After that short speech that resulted in a loud war cry from the exhausted man, Shadow aimed at the remaining Leshy that was commanding the horde.

“Drop dead, you abomination!”

He let out a few shot from his mana shooter that pierced their body. Although that was not enough to clearly kill the many Leshys there, it was more than enough to confuse the enemy rank. The confused enemies were then dealt with the deadly spiders that littered the battleground. Some exploded on their face, some burrowed into their body, killing them from the inside, some just chopped their feet, making them fell to their comrade.

“Charge!”

The loud cry of the guards and the adventurers filled the air as they once again clashed with the horde of monster. The battle that was on standstill quickly changed. The odds are going toward the defender at this rate.

“Arkley!” shouted Shadow through his communicator device while he continued releasing mana beam from time to time. “Let out the remaining spider to look for the remaining civilian and also that damned Dryad! Use everything! Go airborne again and use mana scanner if you have to!”

“As you wished, Master Shadow.”

After hearing that, large metallic spider legs sprouted from his back.

“Nehebkau! Time to get to work!”

“We will make that possible, Master.”

“DARE TO ATTACK OUR CITY!? I’LL TORE YOU TO PIECES! RIB YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!!”

Thus the figure of the berserking Shadow charge onto the horde.

OOC: Aeternus Gate.
    Counter:
    Leshys killed : +10
    Effect :
    Nehebkau Berserk Mode (Aeternus, 15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus Gate is counted)
    Shadow who has used Nehebkau, the 8 Ghost Snakes, will mow down the horde. Anyone nearby needs to be careful not get in their way. But Shadow will not attack blindly.

Supply Drop ( Aeternus, 15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus Gate is counted )
    Anyone is free to pick up health potion, mana potion, explosives, and also mana shooter.

Aerial Scan and Spider Scan (Or Spidey Senses) (Aeternus, 15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)
    The airship has flown again after leaving thousand of scanner spider and also provide an aerial scan of the whole city. That will help anyone find the hidden survivor and also increase the chance of finding the real Dryad (not absolute). Use the spider to communicate with each other.

Pyoo, Kuma Desu, Zerith and 10 others like this.
  15. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    Following the underground network using Telva's ability, Nacrene made her way out of the Recreation District and headed North, towards the Residential District. Along the way, she saw adventurers running, fighting the enemies. Ignoring them, she focused on her self-appointed task, she remained stealthy and walked towards the source. Every so often, she would stab the ground, sending flames down and spreading fire along the network, hoping to slow down the Dryads' recovery.
    Telva, how much further do you think this will go on for?
    This one cannot be entirely certain, Eternal Daughter. The plant life entangles itself, making it somewhat difficult to ascertain the main 'root', so to say.
    Would getting Darva to follow the darkness help?
    Why have you gone quiet?
    For Eternal Daughter to mention using Darva, was quite a surprise to This one.
    Why is it a surprise? These creatures have all one thing in common, and that's that they are all corrupted by a darkness. Darva identified this, and we've even utilised that when fighting them. Why would using him to help follow the main 'root' be surprising?
    No, no...Telva indeed sees the logic in using Darva...it is just that Eternal Daughter had seemed to not appreciate his use of words...
    Yes, his way of speaking grates on me, but we're in a situation where the city could fall at any given moment. If his ability to sense the darkness can help, then I'm going to use him! Why else would I have formed a pact with him, and all of you, for that matter?
    This one sees Eternal Daughter's point. This one shall recind its previous remark.
    All right, then. Darva! Come out!
    Dark Mistress has beckoned This one~? What naughty things has Dark Mistress come up with~?
    *sigh*
    I need you to help Telva in locating the source of this plant network beneath us.
    Ohhhh~? This one will be Dark Mistress' slave and follow the darkness~!
    *sigh*
    Link up with Telva.

Ahhh~! Yes~! Let's become one, dear Telva~!
    ...This one shall establish a link...
    Oh, yes~! Enter me more~!
    Telva, can you find the main 'root' now?

This one has located it.
    Good! Which way should I go now?
    Go North-East and then East.
    All right.

Following Telva's directions, Nacrene made her way into the Residential District and continued going deeper into it.

A few hours later, she had come to the middle of the district when she came to a stop, feeling something wasn't quite right.
    Stop, Dark Mistress~! The darkness is much thicker here~! So much malice~! So much killing intent~! Ahhh~! This one is intoxicated by it~!
    Looking at her surroundings, Nacrene began surveying them, trying to find the source of the darkness.
    !?!?!
    Quickly jumping into the air and doing a back-flip, landing on a nearby roof, a loud *bang* smash* occurred in which Nacrene's previous position had a gaping hole in the ground. Slipping into the shadows of the building, Nacrene looked at the cause of the attack, seeing a long thick vine sliding across the ground, returning to a shadowed creature hiding in a nearby alleyway.
    That was close...

Indeed it was.
    How did it detect me?
    It appears to have sensed something when Eternal Daughter began stabbing the network and setting parts of it ablaze.
    Oh....that's understandable...but still...how did it know I was in that precise location?
    Ahhhh~ This one may have accidentally touched the dark seductress a little too much~ She felt so nice~!
    (-_-)
    Darva...go back to sleep...
    Ahhh~! Dark Mistress is angry~! Yes~! Punish me~!

Telva, is that creature the source of the network?
    This one senses that to be so.
    All right, then...I'll skirt around it and assess the situation. Wika!
    *Yawn~* Yes, Eternal Daughter~?
    I need you to do a special task for me. I want you to send a message to every adventurer you meet and tell them that Nalmika is possibly in the Residential District and is trying to regain control over the berserk Dryad Clones. You got that?

WIka must tell every adventurer Wika meets that Nal...Nalmeeda might be in the Residential District and that the berserk Dryads might regain composure soon~
    Nalmika, and...close enough. Now go!
    Wika shall go now~! Wish Wika luck~!
    Luck is subjective.
    Good luck!

With Wika flying off in her light pink orb of light, Nacrene was left to survey the surroundings ans keep a watchful eye on the creature that was hiding.

[Aeternus - Residential District, has approached a dangerous enemy]
    [Scanning city 1/15]
    OOC: Anyone in Aeternus can mention Wika notifying them about what Nacrene told her to say.
    X

Kuma Desu, Nurman, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  16. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---[Aeternus - Leeanne - Teleportation Gates]---
    When I arrived, there was still fighting going on, but when the reinforcements joined in, the fighting was lessened except the elites of the monsters were less affected by the increase in adventurers fighting against them.

That's when the Me-me Bigboys came in chopper came in and the guild master jumped off with sparkles and dramatic music playing in the background, He shouted orders and the injured were led off the airship, leaping to the backline while talking to his lover~ how Romantic~ and how he jumped into the frontlines and shouting such inspirational things, while causing explosions while slaughtering the monster horde~ He's my new hero!

"Healer, Over here!" A soldier called out to me knocking me out of my newfound reverie as he dragged his friend over "Heal my friend quickly! We need to stand our ground and push them!" he went back to his regiment leaving a man who was stabbed in his gut with me.

I would have panicked had I not been through this whole mess, I hurriedly started healing him and patched him up, but before I let him go he grabbed my sleeve. "There-There's something I need a combat medic to help with" I nod and motion for him to go on. "I, I think my friend may be fighting in the *cough cough* Maintenence District, If you go now, even though It would be against common sense, I'll give you a map that my family has forgotto-----kept as an heirloom in the attic!"

Sensing an opportunity as an adventurer, but seeing the other injured, I was inclined to just decline. But hearing the incentive, and the fact that I also was going to help someone else, I accepted "Alright Mister, *creates a stamina peach and gives it to him* I'll make sure your friend gets to safety!" but before I tried leaving, he grabbed me again "Wait up little girl, you still gotta heal the people here, don't try to find two boars in a bush, when there are dozens here!" I was confused, was was he suddenly using boars as a metaphor?

So I stayed, grabbing a health potion in case someone came to me injured while I was recovering from mana fatigue, and grabbed 2 mana potions so that I can regenerate my mana faster so that I could heal more while leaving everything else alone because I did not know a single thing about explosives nor have used the mana shooter ever before.

While I was healing a patient that the guild master brought with him, my thought was

I forgot about mister sniffles!

---[Recreational district - Mister Sniffles - Aeternus]---
    The Great I had to retreat
    for even the weakened foe was able to put up too much of a fight
    I had to retreat another day
    I swore
    That If I meet another of it's corrupted kind, I will eliminate it without fail!
    I thought that as I tore through the plants that the Dryad had sent after me
    converting the corrupted energies into fuels for my hell flames
    a voice from my past suddenly shouted
    "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!"
    and so I turned around and rammed into the last support of a building the dryad was close to
    and the building fell down, distracting it enough so that---
    a group of adventurers that were nearby finished her off in those moments
    THOSE BASTARDS!
    I would have finished them off
    If they did not see me and assume that I was a far stronger beast
    Which will be true in the future though.
    I grudgingly followed a small group of monsters headed to somewhere in the center of the city
    though I had to silence my flames of power
    and scare off adventurers that planned on cutting them down
    though there were a few smart adventurers that followed me figuring out my plan

Nehebkau Berserk Mode [1/15]
    Supply Drop [1/15]
    Aerial Scan and Spider Scan (Or Spidey Senses) [2/15]
    (OOC: Sorry XD I inserted a Jacksfilms reference)

Kuma Desu, Naraku, Quaesitor and 2 others like this.
  17. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Central Plaza
    Head Priestess Annie

We were hurrying everywhere, lots of people to heal, and more people arriving by the minute... all priests were having difficulties to keep up with the situation, the priests which were able to heal were taking care of citizens, while those who were not able to use heal were either helping kill the monsters or keeping the barrier to protect the place.

Well I was not an exception, while I was not really having a problem at heal everyone, I was letting the citizens in the care of the others as I focused on healing the guards and the adventurers. It may look heartless of me the head priestess of the biggest temple of the whole continent to ignore the citizens, but I am no stranger to war, and I know from the painful experience that its not the citizens that will kill the monsters, each minute that a combatant stay out of combat its one more person dead occurring on the battlefield...

... so even if it pains me to ignore their pleas, I keep focusing on the adventurers, simply because I can't let things happen, the same way of the memories of my youth... at that cruel war we fought....

As I remember the horrible memories of that time... of a time I prefer to forget... a priestess runs in my direction while calling for me

Priestess: "Head Priestess! Head Priestess! there is a creature attacking the barrier! and it doesn't look the barrier will hold on for long!"

I furrow my brows trying to imagine what exactly would be strong enough to force this barrier to crack....
    Head Priestess: "Child assume my place and heal those guards I will go take a look"
    I pat the head of the priestess which looks like she wanted to tell me to not go, but couldn't really refuse my words... I sigh to myself while thinking that these children shouldn't be having to face a situation like this.

With fast paces, I walk over the garden and arrive at the entrance of the temple, and there I see the priests of the god of magic and the god of pain casting volleys of magic over the creatures or should I say over the creature? what was on the other side of the barrier was the Dryad or better saying 16 or 19 of her clones....

I sigh to myself again....
    I guess its just a question of time till the barrier to break and for her to kill of those who are here... well it looks like I will have to enter a battlefield after so long... how many years has it been? 20? 30? or maybe 40 years?... I lost the count but it doesn't matter... I think I have already accumulated enough for it

Head Priestess: "You think you can waltz around as you want?"
    I ask while moving the sluggish power which resides in my body, stirring it, agitating it, and awakening it.

Head Priestess: "I may be getting old, BUT I AM STILL THE VERY SAME ANNIE!"
    My voice echoes loudly drowning the sounds of the surroundings, even the sound of battles and the sound of explosions, My eyes shine with a blinding light and the ground shakes, and then a silver light covers everythings... not only around us, the light covers all Aeternus momentarily blinding all living beings....

... and as when the light fades, I can feel, even with my eyes closed, I can feel that my grey hair turned blond again, my aged skin is smooth and that my body regained its youth, my appearance turned the same of when I had only 30 years, and so did my power returned to its apex....

At the same moment, I open my eyes, a powerful flame explode from within me, a burst of power, a wave of life-force so strong that it creates an air current, a vortex, a wave of pure Life-force which invades the streets, a gale which makes tents, crates, stones and wreckage fly and shock against the walls, as the life-force waves over all Aeternus.

A conflagration of pure silver flames so high that its possible to see from all corners of Aeternus involves me, a flame of pure Life-Force!
    Head Priestess: "I AM THE EX-S RANK ANNIE! THE WAR HERO! I AM THE COMMANDER OF THE UNDYING LEGION! AND THIS IS MY CITY!"

OOC:
    Berserk, Cloned Dryad killed 12/12 and more 10 which were caught in

SITUATION CHANGE!

Head Priestess Let her Real Power out.
    the Central Plaza area will have this effect:
    All monsters have their life force siphoned making them 2 ranks lower.
    Wounds take 1 post to heal
    Lost limbs take 5 posts to regrow
    Fatal wounds take 10 posts to heal
    Everything that enters an area of 20 meters of distance of Head Priestess dies in 2 posts be a friend or foe.

SITUATION CHANGE!
    Dark Dryad Nalmika noticing the dangerous enemy which appeared Changed her approach.
    Nalmika made her clones gather and Merge making them less in number but incomparably stronger.
    Now there are 4 Powerful Clones and some few normal ones.

EVENT BOSS!
    Nalmika Clone - Residential Area - Rank Unkown: [Alive]
    Nalmika Clone - Central Plaza/Teleporting Gates - Rank Unkown: [Alive]
    Nalmika Clone - Maintenance District - Rank Unkown: [Alive]
    Nalmika Clone - Agricultural District - Rank Unkown: [Alive]

18. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's Follower POV>

Bernard looks at Lavri in amazement but also jealousy. He was amazed at the transformation and new power of Lavri. But he was also jealous since he is being left behind.

"Damn it, Lavri is also getting stronger. Master Vodka is also becoming strong at a fast rate. But here I'm weak and unable to make progress." Bernard grit his teeth as he felt bad about himself. He no longer had any arrows to aim at the enemies. He is still healing so he can't go run around like before to retrieve the arrows.

"Bernard it is alright," Flyx patted Bernard. "After all, you are still growing. Don't give up and take care of yourself first. There is plenty of time."

"But I'm useless now! I can only look at the distance, doing nothing."

"Well, you don't what the world would give." As Flyx was saying this.

Suddenly they heard the voice of the Aeternus Guildmaster as he gives a battle cry. The adventurers and silver guards shouted as they cheered for the reinforcement. Supply drops where given around.

"This is a mana shooter!!" Bernard's eyes gleam as he sees the weapon. "I remember master Vodka talking about the guns he used in the previous raid."

Bernard uses the mana shooter he aimed at one Leshys killing it easily. As an archer and hearing the story from master Vodka. He was able to easily understand how to use the weapon.

"Thanks, Flyx!! I'm going to assist Lavri!!" Bernard shouted as he rushes forward towards Lavri's side.

Lavri rush forward as he continues killing all corrupted falcons around snake the Leshys throws at him. He turned blurry and disappears into the dense fog around him.

He killed 3 Leshys as he suddenly appears behind them piercing them in their core. His wolf also stops any Leshys going to him as it keeps guard.

'Glad the Guildmaster is here, the number of Leshys is dropping at a fast rate.'
    Lavri throws kunai and killed multiple falcons as to make sure they don't bother the others.

He sees another 2 Leshys as he prepares his phantom claw. But a sudden loud sound was released. As a beam of light passes him, killing the 2 Leshys right in their core.

"Lavri!! I have come to help!!" Bernard arrives next to him with a big grin.

"Are you an idiot!! You're still injured!!" Lavri hit Bernard head.

"But I found this awesome weapon! I want to help!!"

"Geez, alright..." Lavri was worried about not being able to protect Bernard. He then looks at his wolf that was standing on guard beside him.

"YAYY!!"

"But ride puppy so you can have high mobility."

"Wait, puppy...? You name that wolf puppy!? hahaha." Bernard laughs out loud, "your naming sucks."

"......." Lavri can't refute even that name was the nickname he receives from his past life.

Suddenly 5 Leshys came to them. Bernard and Lavri look at each and nods. Lavri disappears as he teleports through the fog rushing to the Leshys. Bernard quickly mounted puppy as it howls and rushes forward.

Bernard grins as he aims the shooter killing 3 of them.
    As the 3 Leshys fall down, Lavri appeared to the last two.
    The two started to team up once again to secure the Aeternus Gate and kill the Leshys.

OOC: [Aeternus Gate: Lavri and Bernard is now killing the Leshys]
    Leashes killed counter: 37 + 11(Lavri+Bernard) =48
    Nehebkau Berserk Mode [2/15]
    Supply Drop [2/15]
    Aerial Scan and Spider Scan [3/15]

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin-san didn't hear Hikari... Hikari was thankful for the help, but... Hikari wants to help... Just a bit... At least a bit more... Hikari doesn't want to be a burden...

Hikari can do it... Hikari just needs a good opportunity... *deep breath*

Alright... What could Hikari see of what Jin-san did...? Hikari saw a big blast of Holy Energy, and... It was... Converted into dark energy? Is that what Hikari saw...?

But Hikari saw the dragon flinching... Did it hurt anyway? Why... Ah... Hikari can see, a strange place protected with spikes and with a hole... It must be a weak spot, that's why it's protected!

Then... Maybe Hikari can hit that...? Yosh! Let's do this Hikari...

Flames were still falling, but Raz-san was protecting Hikari from them all... Hikari was glad. And Jin-san's barrier protected Hikari from the acid rain... The air still hurt to breath, but Hikari will be okay... Just a bit more...

Hikari just waited... Hikari needed to wait... Hikari doesn't think she can leave this place and reposition herself...

Not yet... Not yet... Now!

The dragon turned this way, Hikari had clear vision to the place protected with spikes, so Hikari aimed her hand and sacrificed her divine energy to shoot a ray of pure light to it.

... It had... An unexpected result.

The ray hit, it passed through the small hole and hit straight into the dragon, the dragob crouched down for a moment sue to the blow... And then... Shone.

It started at that part, but then it quickly spread to the rest of the body, a bright light passed through its body and spread to all the surroundings...

The light became smaller, and Hikari could see again, the dragon was... Still there... Haa... Hikari... Didn't... Help... Enough.......

*falls*
    --------------------------------------
    ((Situation change!

Ragshelm was hit with a powerful ray of light on its core! This wasn't enough to kill it, but it definitely damaged the boss! Hikari fainted on the process and is now out of commission though.

We're reaching the final part everyone! Raid should end in some 18h!
    • Ragshelm's Core is cracked! The spikes protecting it are still there, bit it should be easier to break them now!
    • While Darkness attacks should still be ineffective, Ragshelm is no longer draining the darkness from the surroundings, rather, it is leaking a bit!
    • Dark Mist should've become a tad stronger!
    • Ragshelm's regeneration is now weaker, and so is his body's toughness! Attacks on the main body should have more effect than before, even if not as much as in thr core!
    • The boss is now rampaging! It should now fight with the 4 paws on the ground! The Earthquakes are now strong enough to make stones fly into the air, and it should be constantly throwing acid and poison scales towards all of its enemies!! (core should also be harder to hit due to facing the geound now)
    • Surrounding monsters should still be coming at the adventurers! Though a good chunk was killed by @NiQuinn and Niohogg, more could always come!
    • Oh, fire is still raining for a bit, alright? And don't forget about poor lonely Eris-chan~
    Fire Rain 3/5

@JinVodka @Nurman @Razogul @Kuma Desu @NiQuinn @IHopeIDidn'tForgetAnyoneAsideFromYoruAndKynnThatDisappearedAfterBeingTeleported))

Kysil, Kuma Desu, leegood and 10 others like this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    And in fact... I though she would open her eyes but she didn't, she just seems to be slightly trembling, well it's better than nothing.

{I want to go the thunder sounds~! It's been behind us since before~}
    "Alright let's go"
    {Huh ? Shouldn't we wait for her to wake up ?}
    "She is healed but doesn't want to wake up, so let's just go somewhere there's lot of noises~"

Oddly, they gave a blank stare, is there something wrong ? I put her corp...body on my shoulder and began collecting the ice.
    Shortly after we began sneakly toward the gate.
    However there's Dryad again, I put little girl in Liya's arms and began obviously insulting my enemy.

"Oh ! Dryad 2, are you searching your friend ? Don't worry, I will make you go to him, but with the hardest way~"

Time to release frustration~
    I'm happy that you're here, let's play.
    Wordlessly, it began sprinting toward me, trying to rip but no it doesn't work~
    Soon after this her second arm was descending to my head, fortunaly a spike of ice pierced and stopped him from crushing my head.

While I was fighting close, Lucy made wind blade stopping her rappier from poisoning me.

"Weaker."

Sword in the hand, I cut her side, she turned back to ripost but I'm far away so, it's no use~
    During all that, she is getting cut by Lucy, good good~
    Seeing that it was going to be long, she gave up on attacking me strangely... I'm often in front of Lucy.

Clicking her toungue in annoyance, she suddenly accelerated and stabbed in the stomach.

"Bunch of bastards !! Why do you love so much stabbing my guts ?!"

Madly, I headbutted this bitch, pieces of woods began to fall, the Dryad's body fell and destroyed itself while the rapier began to be... asborbed by my body...?

"Suicidal attack... unlucky me..."
    [Want me to rip your guts ?]
    "If you let me have your head, alright."
    [Really ?]
    "Just kidding, do it"

-You like killing, don't you ? Just have fun-

Aww, you want to manipulate me~

-Your maid, it was your servant's fault-

... Touching a sensible subject huh ?

-Plunder what you don't have, steal what you want, destroy what you hate-
    -You're weak yet strong, so use this strenght-

Let me talk first for a bit, seriously ? Stop wriggling in my body it's disgusting. I will kill your original, I promise you... and goodbye.
    Plunging his arm in my body, Liya is searching what's wrong with my body, seeing him earnestly searching in my body feels repulsing.
    Lucy's face paled.
    After some seconds, he began to leave my body, dragging an alive bloody piece of wood... stepping on it, I kick it again and again and again..n

"It feels good~ you freaking weed~"

Trying to enter my body ! How dare you, just die you scum.
    I destroyed it.

Tired I said, not hiding a urge to kill.

"Thank Liya but now let's go do some killing."

OOC : Didn't know what to write,
    Entering Aeternus Gates with @Lady Luck and uncounscious Amanda @The Everdistant Utopia
    Berserk, Cloned Dryad killed 2/12
    (I guess it counts ?)

Pyoo, Kuma Desu, Nahrenne and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.