Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Residential District

At the center of a black mist, a woman smile grows wider, at her feet a decayed woman... or more better saying, the rotting corpse of a dryad...

Biel: "fu fu fu~
    I~ Found~ yOu~"

City's Core

Nalmika was laughing to herself as the gigantic core was destroyed, and the city started to fall

Nalmika: "Foolish Adventurers, their punny resistance was useless from the start in front of Master's plans"
    As she was enjoying her triumph a sweet and dancing voice echoed right through the entranceless room slowly.

"fu fu fu~
    I~ Found~"
    Without being able to locate the source of the voice, despite looking for it, nalmika feel a cold chill on her spine as the words suddenly distorted in an oppressive and inhuman voice.
    "yOu~"

Faster than her mind was able to comprehend, a hand coming from nowhere grabbed her face, and she felt a cold sensation slipping from that hand to her skin, and then to her flesh and bones...
    ..Her mind was frozen as she could not see where that hand came from in that barely illuminated room, she felt a cold yet hot breathing on her nape, like a beast was enjoying her enjoying her despair...
    As small but monstrously guttural voice whisper in her ear, but her mind isn't able to understand the words. Her heart beat loudly and its the only thing she can hear...
    Thousands of thought pass on her mind, but her conscious is murky and she can't assimilate any of them, she wants to scream and ask for help, but the words get stuck in her throat as a sensation similar to a hand grasping her neck tightly makes her unable to breathe...
    The sensation of having a sword slowly pierce her flesh, ripping her insides and crawling its way through her organs makes Nalmika tremble as the screams of pain get stuck on before reaching her month...
    It was then that the hand slowly retreats back to the darkness of the shadow...

Nalmika's body suddenly regain its strength and before even her conscious had time to come back, she is overtaken by her instincts, as she runs, every fiber of her body tells her to flee and her mind doesn't even try to refute as she uses every means possible to escape that place...

Right in front of the place where Nalmika was just a second before, A Woman is standing there looking at her own hand....
    Her Brown hair has few strands of white mixed in, and while one of her eyes is blue the other is completely black....

"It looks like I lost myself for a bit...."
    she sighs... somewhere within her a tiny black substance is forming, as it absorbs something which is mixed with her blood....

The woman turns around and look at where the city's core should be and she sighs... after closing her eyes for a moment, she looks up at the ceiling of the room now with 2 blue eyes...
    "I can't believe I let this happen... even tho I knew... I really hate this sensation...."

The Woman take a step and stand right where the core was supposed to stay, standing there in the middle of the air her eyes shine with an intense purple light.
    Biel: "I won't let out home fall"

A unequalable Amount of Chaos Energy seeps out of her, and invades the stone and iron, permeating into the very structure of the falling city, and then holding it into the air...

OOC:
    Nalmika fleed the city's core and exchanged places with the only out of danger Big Clone of hers at the Farming District.
    She is surrounded by at least 10 small clones, but its easier to spot her since she has a mark of a black hand on her face.

Face her and get revenge for all the suffering she caused.

2. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew readied himself as the battle commenced. He had to admit, he’d traveled the world and seen many strange and mysterious things in his lifetime, but the Adventurers of the Guild never ceased to amaze him. Matthew entered the [Spirit Veil] the moment the Infected Woman’s eyes left him, quietly hiding him from their presence. The battle was a hard one; while the Adventure’s strength was not too different, the others had to hold back in order from seriously hurting the infected Woman. After a long battle, a soft, pure glow that seemed to add color to the surroundings, even in the bright sunlight, drew the combatant’s attention.

Matthew stood nearby, the soft glow surrounding him, as dozens of golf ball sized pure white orbs floated around him. The Orbs floated gently in the air, their form vague and indistinguishable as if someone had scooped out a piece of reality, relieving the white canvas underneath. Matthew breathed heavily, his vision beginning to blur as he gave a slight smile. It had taken nearly everything left in him to prepare this spell, but he’d finally managed it. He pointed a shaking hand at the Infected woman and spoke the spell in a quiet voice,

Erase

The White orbs froze at his voice, then “turned” towards the woman. One by one, the orbs shot towards her and pierced through her body, exiting out the other side and turning around to do so again and again. The Woman’s body jerked violently as the orbs devoured the dark energy with each pass, causing a piercing scream to escape the woman’s throat. The White orbs dissolved after a short moment, their purpose fulfilled, and as their light faded, not a bit of the dark energy could be felt emanating from the Woman’s body. Her body visibly shaking, she slumped over and into the waiting arms of Blanc.

Matthew gave a tired sigh of relief and made his way over. A brief scan of the woman’s body showed nothing abnormal and as he looked over, he saw Blanc’s eyes glued to the woman, a look of joy and relief evident that made him want to smile. His hand ignited in a bright white light as he gently lay it on the young woman in Blanc’s arms and used the last of his strength to kickstart her recovery with Spiritual Light. The last of his Strength drained, Matthew felt his vision grow dark and his consciousness fade and his body turned to mist, which was quickly being absorbed by Blanc.

At the last moment before his body broken down into its incorporeal form, however, Matthew felt a tinge of panic as he the ground beneath them shook.

Skill Used.
    Erase
    Type: Offensive
    Rank Effect: each Greater Rank [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] decreases the casting speed of this spell by 1 second (2 second casting speed at Master Rank) and each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases the power by 10%.
    Spell Effect: Erase is one of the few designated offensive spells in the Spiritual Light School of Magic. While all Spiritual Light have some effect against strange, otherworldly Creatures that go against the natural order of the world, only Erase has the specific duty of destroying the target directly, by rejecting the target's very existence. The trade off however, is that each use only has limited power by itself. To deal with larger or stronger targets, the caster must have time to prepare. With a cast time of 5 seconds per instance, and the finished spell taking the form of a small white orb 7cm in diameter, this can put the Caster at large disadvantage. However, with the proper support, this spell can be devastating.
    This spell has no effect on targets that are not Negatively effected by Spiritual Light Magic.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  3. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    After being pushed around and flung away from Elyn. Jade the dragonling is finally making his way back to his human. The green streak successfully locates her scent and flaps furiously towards her direction. After a few twists and turns, he sees her being held by Blanc.

That silly girl...he snorts angrily and lands on Blanc's shoulder making sure to tighten his grip to get her attention.

"On Jade!"

She looks worried. But before anymore words are exchanged (not that she understood what he says.), a familiar face appears in his vision. It was the bartender from the Tavern, Pierre. He also looks worried and exchanges a few sentences with Blanc before taking Elyn into his arms. Jades growls in warning but the reassuring pat on his head stills his advance.

{We have to leave now. It seems the core has been-}

The ground tilts as he says this and the humans shift to maintain their balance.

"-found. Yes alright let's go then."

washu washu

The familiar sound causes Jade to look down, he sees the tortoise without a name poking her head out from the fabric.

"Dragon! You finally arrived!"

Snorting slightly Jade taps her gently with his tail. "It's Jade. Did you help out at all?"

"I...I gave moral support! But guess what! I finally got a name!"

"Really? So Blanc named you then? How did you manage that?"

"...ah...no? Wait yes she did! My name is Toi!"

A huff of unexpected amusement rises up from Jade's throat and he forcibly tries to push it down. With Elyn unconscious he just couldn't afford to get distracted.

"I don't think that's what she meant...but let's not bother with that now. We seem to be moving."

The two humans were leaping across the rooftops away from the maintenance district and towards the center of Aeternus. Wait the center?

"Jade...I don't think it's safety they are looking for." Toi shivers as she clings tighter to the front of Blanc's dress.

He nudges Blanc's face before replying to Toi. "No, I don't think they are."

***​
    I rub Jade's head absentmindedly as I turn midway in the air so look behind Pierre and Elyn. We continue like this in silence before I look forward again. Along the way, any enemy crazy enough to take this path were knocked down by Pierre and I. He sure could multitask with an unconscious person in his arms. As expected of the bartender.

{What did you see?}

"Darkness."

{Can it be overcome?}

"Perhaps."

{Your perhaps is filled with uncertainty.}

"Perhaps."

This time we both nod.

It truly is a big perhaps. Depending on how well everyone did, the fate of our Floating Island rested in the adventurer's hands. I didn't know where the core is, nor would I have the skills to fix it. But I knew the safest place is also the most dangerous place.

Going towards the center of Aeternus could very well be one of my most not-so-brilliantly-devised-plans. But it could work. Safety in numbers seemed to do the job sometimes. So perhaps, a miracle would occur. Hopefully Presia and Tene were going to be alright, there wasn't enough time to find them so I left a message on the wall just in case they came back. Hopefully they had found safety too.

But where would you go when the whole island is going down? Literally?

A shudder is sent across the Island as something beneath it holds it up. I can feel the earthiness of the being and speed up my pace towards Head Quarters. We land a few seconds later and a healer rushes up to check on Elyn.

{Even seconds count during this time.}

"I wonder what the Guildmaster is doing."

{Perhaps he is getting ready for the final countdown.}

"Perhaps."

OOC: [Aeternus: Center of Aeternus near Temple and Head Quarters. @Zerith @Osamaru @Quaesitor @JinVodka ]

4. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ezero has thrown me far which approximately close to the border of the Maintenance and Agricultural district. I activated my repair mode as the carboplatinum muscles stretched and thin out to cover the hole. With this, the acid has stopped leaking and further damage was reduced.

As I was still mid-air I saw that I was close in the maintenance area. I quickly dropped on the ground at a fast rate. I spun around a couple of times to lessen the momentum. As I was close to the ground I activated my booster to my boots. It pushes me above to lessens the impact as I land.

I needed to completely repair all my senses specification. I shouldn't waste the opportunity Ezero made for me. I felt an uncomfortable feeling that I didn't like. I decided to lay down for awhile as I recharge using solar energy and start extensive repair operation. The nanomachines inside me was fixing my operating system.

------

| System: Sensing Unknown Lifeform Approaching..........
    | Activating Protection Protocol........
    | Releasing Strong Charges of Electricity......

I suddenly felt my system protection activated as it detected someone trying to come close to me. It was what my father gave to protect my body. If I ever unable to move or unconscious. It would release a high voltage of electricity to my surrounding. Noticing it is alerted, I checked if my nanomachine has completed. I quickly stood up and checked the perimeter. All my sense returned as I activate my sonar one.

I noticed an old man, it seems like he was the one who tried to approach me. But he is not in my database and when I search my list of adventurers I saw on the Aeternus Library. I couldn't recognize him at all, maybe a civilian. But it seems he is able to protect himself.

I hurried towards back the Agricultural district. I'm more worried to Ezero, now that I'm fully repaired, I could find a way to escape with him. I quickly activated my Exoframe as I increased my speed to 125%. But it drains my energy at a fast rate using up my reservation.

Suddenly I felt a strong tremor as the Aeternus Floating City was falling. I tried to balance myself but after several moments later the City stabilized. I increased my output more as I ran toward the location of Ezero in the Agricultural District

OOC: Heading to Agricultural District:
    Leaving @DaoistShifu since she doesn't recognized him (He applied later so Aime didn't read his file)
    Heading to join @Peony and @Nahrenne location.

5. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I smell rot! Windy!"

Sensing her panic, the wind elemental immediately carries the pink haired florist towards their destination.

The Fields.

Peony knew the other adventurers (1 and 2 seemed rather capable and 3 disappeared somewhere. 100 was occupied with the cleanup) could deal with the situation by the portal without her extra help.

But her plants...oh and the other farmers plants needed protecting. The air had shifted weirdly and it felt oppressing, so she slowed her breathing and scanned her eyes around. The earth did not feel stable anymore...it had been disturbed. Her poor plants, they had suffered so much today.

Being plucked without permission.

Stomped on without omission.

Now some pollutant thought it is okay to smear her dirt everywhere? This called for an intervention! Of the flowery kind.

Peony notices a fallen...(oh the rose adventurer!) on the ground sleeping. Wait she looks injured, but Peony didn't have time to...

"Well I guess I could use this." She takes out a clear jar the size of her pinky filled with dried green plants. As there was no time to stop Peony threw the jar at Adventurer A who was running towards them, then she is whisked away by Windy. That should heal and wake her up. Nothing but a good kick start to realign the senses.

When the fields come appear before her eyes Peony frowns in irritation. It wasn't just one plant lady but several small ones as well. The one in the middle had a black smudge on it. That is her target.

Windy felt the air around the plant enemy change sharply as their position in the air at the edge of the fields were noticed. She hugs Peony tighter in her arms and floats closer to the plant woman.

When the move closer, Peony notices the other adventurers on the scene. They had surrounded the plant lady and she is watching them with amusement.

"What's the situation Adventurer 3, Lizard Girl 1 and 2?"

Before a response is heard (or it got lost in the wind...ironic really). The black smudged plant lady whips out her rapier and points it at the group of adventurers.

"hehehehehehe come at me with everything you've got dearies."

The air hardens slightly before a cloud of flowers appears in the air above the Dryad and rains down on her. The mix of purple, pink and blue flowers swirl towards her in a vortex.

"No one. And I mean no one, steps on my fields and gets away with it."

Peony's eyes glow gold as she stares down the Dryad from above.

Perhaps it was time for the others to act? Her petals weren't poisonous. Really...they...aren't...that...

Beep 2 arrives on the scene behind Peony. Peony pays them no mind and grips Windy tightly.

There was only so much she could do with the restrictions placed on her.

Farmer Pete better appreciate her efforts to help. Being an adventurer didn't seem that bad after all. Especially when she got more helping hands for the Fields.

{Aeternus - Agricultural District. The Fields. @Soraizumi @leegood @Bielt @A.I.M.E-02847 }

6. DaoistShifu

DaoistShifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Pah!" I watch as the strange woman departed from that place, Even though she left like that, I felt as if she was as merciful as the gentle breeze as she disappeared from my view rapidly. I have no interest in defending this place, For I, Daoist shifu, just arrived at this place! I think back to Disciple 1 hiding in the tavern attic but go on to not give much of a dirt's arse for it.

I take my drink and sword, and fly away from the city, I also was curious how this a floating city worked and might have been interested in scavenging the remains of the city after It fell. I grinned with a glint in my eye as I flew off again, and this time, into the horizon towards the east.

Nahrenne likes this.
  7. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---[Poeny's follower, Adventurer 3 - Aeternus - Agricultural District]---
    I watched in a daze as the petals touched me, and I felt, F~unny~. It was like the world was just~alright. I take a little stick and throw it to the little girl in the air, she looked very~very~very~ happy to receive it! she was smiling, ear to ear, to toe. It was not to be messed around that small petals with smiley faces on them were smooching at everyone and everything around the happy little flying girl~.

Hmmm~? the little girl sent her best buddies, Vine-Kun and Rapier-Kun to play with Peony~! No Fair! I complained as I continued throwing toes at her while dodging the toys she sent at me~ though having peony play with her really made it so that her focus was on her~ But I kept on distracting the little green girl in the sky and she was sup~er energetic! she seemed so eager to catch me!~ so I started playing tag and ran away~!

---[Meanwhile, In the sky of Aeternus - Mister Sniffles POV]---
    The great I has finally found an eagle to ride!
    *crash landed onto a curious aviation adventurer*
    *Oinks loudly at an eagle riding adventurer to hurry up*
    "I will get that Dryad thing!"
    I oinked furiously as I urged the driver into the direction of port, where I will start my search for those Dryads that had one-upped me earlier!

( @Soraizumi @leegood @Bielt lt @A.I.M.E-02847 @Peony I got my post in!~)​

8. Soraizumi

Soraizumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wa~ This city is quite a mess~ Though i guess i have not been much help~ I have been lost for most of the time~"
    "Ah~ All these allies make me confused~"
    "Hm~ Guess i will follow the fighting noise~"
    "AH! I could have just walked on the houses!"
    "Goddammit! I am so stupid!"

sigh

While making his way to the fighting noise he heard some people talking about a sorceress, was down and in critical condition, so Alphus decides to try and help her. Suddenly a figure rushed by, reminding him of a peony, and threw a bottle at him!

"What the!? What in the world are you doing?"
    "Gah! They're gone!"
    "What is in this bottle any way?.........Ah~ There are healing plants in here~ I wonder what kind~ never seen these before~"
    "Hm~ I can use this to heal the summoner.........but what were is she?"
    ".............."

Following the smell of blood in the air Alphus soon found the sorceress. she was lying down on the ground bleeding out. The blood was flowing out of strange marks carved onto her body. Alphus bent down and pored the contents of the bottle out. The flowers were absorbed into her skin. Her wounds healed fast; visible to the naked eye. Even her complexion was improving.

However she did not wake up right away. Seeing this Alphus was surprised..... It seems there is more to this person then he thought.

9. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

From inside of the Wind Barrier I could see. The dragon was defeated… or not… He rose again, now without his core.

It’s regrettable that he isn’t dead yet and that I lost the chance to, but now that he couldn’t absorb anymore nor holy or dark magic, that was our chance to strike.

Flapping my wings, both my old pair and my newly grown small pair, I resolved myself as I faced it.

All those years waiting for the moment I could get an extra pair… to have to sacrifice it now…

Feeling my small wings dissolving, I hoped that the message could go through. After a bit long, a voice sounded in my head.

[.............................Are you sure about it…?]

“Just accept my offering… please...”

[... Acknowledged.]

As soon as the voice answered, I started to chant a certain prayer. The words flowed as naturally out of my mouth as breathing.

“He which spreads life, fighting mankind's first fear, spinning stories around dying fire.

From the past to the future. From the future to eternity.”

I summoned Inkarnation des Schneesturm and started converging as many Cold Mist I was able to produce, compressing it all in the spear.

“The land, together with the sea.

And those, in turn, to the sky.

The world cried out.“

I burned a large amount of life energy to produce more Holy Power and shrouded my spear in it, trying to compress it together with the Cold Mist.

“The power of dark is in opposition to that of the light.”

The curse inside my blood started to make my body heat up, but seemed more tame than usually. I tried converging it to my spear, and the black marks unexpectedly obeyed.

“In losing life, meaning is engraved in every deed.

Humans create their own paradise and understand their origin.”

The three powers, although a lot clumsy, started to spin and compress, not mixing together, but harmonizing as much as possible. Mana, Dark Energy and Holy Power, all dancing in my spear.

“They've walked together with humanity into hell itself, and having gained the joy of friendship, they sang a song of paradise.”
    I pointed my spear to the raging Ragshelm before I threw it and shouted.

“O, humans, let us restrain the gods above!”

As the spear hit his body, chains made of ice and shrouded in a waltz of light and dark appeared and tied the large dragon in place. Having exhausted all my energies, I fell to the ground, hopelessly.

OOC: This costed me a pair of wings, so get kill this thing now @JinVodka and @Razogul!

10. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Lying on the ground, unconscious, Rhialla had no idea that the city was safe once again - for now. As her wounds closed up and her blood began pumping through her body again, she was lost in a memory she wished she would never experience again.
    "GeT uP!"
    *smack*
    "Ah!"
    "I sAiD gEt Up!"
    *smack*
    Rhialla was a little girl again, back in 'That' place. She was in a small room, devoid of windows, with a door barred shut from the outside. Before her, one of 'Them', holding a whip and using it on her small body. Not wishing to feel the whip anymore, she got up from the cold, wet, hard ground and stood up.
    "GoOd, NoW dO iT aGaIn! AnD tHiS tImE, dO iT rIgHt!"
    "..."
    Holding the knife in her hand, she sliced her arm while speaking in a special language.
    "Un..."
    She groaned a little bit in pain, as her already wet arm got wetter, the puddle of blood at her feet getting larger and deeper.
    This one responds to Eternal Daughter's summon. Dost thou wish for a pact with thee?
    A small ball of green light shone in front of her, the voice coming from it.
    "GoOd NoW mAkE tHe PaCt!"
    "Un...I...unnn...Rhi...a...lla...wish...to...wish..to...un..."
    "GeT oN wItH iT!"
    *smack*
    "Ah!"
    *thump*
    She had fallen back down onto the ground. As this happened, the orb of green light faded away, her concentration having been broken.
    *Tsk!*
    "AgAiN!"
    *smack*
    "YoU'rE nOt LeAvInG tHiS rOoM uNtIl YoU'vE mAdE tHe PaCt!"
    "...Yes...sir..."
    "NoW, sUmMoN iT aGaIn!"
    *smack*

Waking up from her memory, Rhialla opened her eyes to feel somewhat refreshed and no longer anemic. Looking next to her, she saw an androgynous beauty watching her while holding onto an empty jar.
    This person must have used something to heal my wounds.

Indeed.
    Telva!
    Welcome back, Eternal Daughter.
    RhiRhi!
    Fifna!
    It's great to see Eternal Daughter awake again! But you won't be happy with what This one has to say...
    What?
    ...Spirit Mother informed me that the situation is no longer critical, Spirit Mother is no longer needed to hold up the city.
    I see...has her energy run its course?
    It has not.
    No sooner had RhiRhi fallen unconscious, that a chaotic energy soaked into the city and is now holding it up. Spirit Mother said Eternal Daughter can redistribute her energy to the people of the city, that the blood sacrifice was enough.
    ...I...see...all right then, I'll get to doing that!

Getting up from her lying position on the ground, she thanked the man next to her - yes, a man - saying:
    "Thank you for treating my wounds~! One of those Dryads attacked me and I ended up losing consciousness~! I think I'm all right now though~!"
    (^_^)
    Smiling in her usual amiable facade, she looked around and saw many injured and fatigued adventurers.
    "Hmm...it seems they need a little perking up~!"
    She winked at the man next to her before saying some words in an unknown language. Shortly after, orbs of pure white light appeared all around her and she gestured to her surroundings before they flew off, going into every single person in the city.
    "That should help everyone~! Oh~! I'm Rhialla, by the way~! Sorry for rushing you, but want to follow me and help fight those dryads over there~?"
    She looked at the androgynous beauty as she said this, before grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the main fight. The man clearly bewildered by what was going on.

[Aeternus - Agricultural District, near the Dryads and on the way to engage]
    [Rhialla has cancelled the Spirit Mother's summon and has redistributed the energy to every person still in the city. Their health and mana is fully recovered and their bodies feel power brimming within them, the buff will last 1 post per member in Aeternus]

@Soraizumi

11. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's POV>

As Jin finish the array it started to glow brightly as it recovers the vitality and
    the energy of all the adventurer in the area.

Jin then notices Kuma spoke some words and the dragon was bind unable to move as she thrust the spear into Ragshelm's body.

"I shouldn't waste the chance Kuma made", Jin starts to get serious as he gathers all his holy mana. He started to call upon Stolz to share his knowledge about the world's holy magic.

"Stolz lead me your knowledge."

「 Knowledge..?」

"Yes since you are the Devil of Pride. You know about all the magic in this world. Give me the knowledge to create a strong holy magic to kill this dragon."

「 Hahaha, I see... I see.... what will you exchange for..?」

"I will follow a task that you will give me."

「Anything..? hahaha, no backing down alright~ little child.」

His [Magic Tattoo] glows brighter as he absorbs the world's mana. Large information was entered into his head. As Stolz give him a powerful holy magic. A large white magic circle appeared behind his back.

[​IMG]

"[Swords of Judgement]", on the magic circle multiple holy swords glowing brightly slowly emerges. They are pure white as they have ancient runes written all over it. Their numbers keep increasing as they reach 100. Each of them emits a strong holy aura.

"Punish the dragon who dare to harm the world," Jin said with a chilling voice as his wings turned into a crystal white.
    The swords started to shiver as they immediately burst at a lightning speed piercing Ragshelm. The dragon roared in pain as the holy swords burning soul.

"ROOOARRRRR!!!" Ragshelm roared as his soul disintegrate.
    His body falls to the ground lifeless creating a loud tremor on the ground.

"Let's make sure he's dead," Jin approach Ragshelm as he felt is life energy. He notices that there is only a small speck of soul left inside of him. He then let it absorbs to his body as he eats the soul that was only left of Ragshelm.

"His already dead let's return to the Guild." Jin holy aura subsided as it slowly disappears. He walks towards his allies preparing to return to their home.

OOC: [DRAGON RAGSHELM HAS DIED]
    [Returning to the Guild....]
    @Kuma Desu @NiQuinn @Razogul @brasca123

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “What the!?”

The sudden sensation of dropping affected everyone that was still fighting on the gate of Aeternus. Even the horde of monster are not immune to that and some have evens started to fell down due to them losing their balance. Shadow let a few mana beam to the confused enemies, slaying them completely. He then jumped away from the battlefield toward the center area.

“Master Shadow, we have an emergency.”

“Figures!” shouted Shadow with sarcasm as he heard Arkley’s voice through his communicator device. “The Dryad got our core, is that it?”

“Indeed it is, Master Shadow. And now the Priestess, Bielt, is controlling the city from falling down. Unfortunately, we don’t know how long that will hold.”

“Terrific….JUST TERRIFIC!”

While grumbling, he kept moving toward the central district and then when he is close to the district, he used his teleportation device and vanished from the area.

The next second, Shadow appeared in a somewhat large dark room filled with many glowing canister and strange machinery. Another peculiar thing about that room is that there is no entrance to that room. No door or anything. And another there’s another thing that could be seen that is out of place in that large room. A pedestal. He walked toward that one pedestal and then hit the top of it.

“Password.”

A booming voice echoed inside the place.

“Scientia potentia est.”

“Acknowledge. Welcome, Shadow, the Tinkerer.”

The moment the booming voice replied to Shadow’s word, the whole room lit up, revealing even more machinery at each corner of the room. Some look simple, but most are intricate and even mind baffling for most people.

“Connect Arkley. Invoke full command.”

“Understood. Connecting Arkley, the Spider Golem.”

A loud buzz came from the source of the voice. It remained like that for a few seconds then stopped.

“Master Shadow, I am connected to the main brain and in full control of the whole workshop.”

“Good,” said Shadow with a grin on his face. “Activate the prototype core and also a few of the backup core. We don’t have time to test them out. Rotate if one looks unable to do it. If it is able, stay with it and provide full power from our mana collector. “

“Mana collector can’t operate at full power at the moment due to damage in several parts of the maintenance district. We can only operate at most 50%, Master Shadow.”

“That’s good enough! As long as we can stay afloat, we can survive! Connect the remaining power to the atmosphere regulator device. Do not deplete the mana factory unless it is an emergency!”

“As you wished, Master Shadow.”

The moment Arkley said that sounds of multiple engines could be heard from the inside of the workshop. The content inside all of the canister started bubbling up, the sign of them being activated. Then the numerous machine started moving, producing yet another loud sound.

“Realigning main city core control to the prototype city core in 3…2…1…”

At the end of that announcement from Arkley, a loud roar of machinery echoed inside the room. It only lasts for a second followed with a bit of shaking.

“Core has been successfully realigned. Main core has been deactivated. Prototype core is active. Backup core 1 is active. Backup core 2 malfunctioned. Backup core 3 is active. Mana collector North is at 50% operational. Mana collector East is at 20% operational. Mana collector West is at 15% operational. Atmosphere regulator is at 100% operational. Teleportation Gate has been deactivated.”

“Excellent!” shouted Shadow with the loudest voice of the day. “Maintain operation at current rate until further instruction.”

“Keep watch of the whole city and keep your original body at the airship. Inform the other about the current condition.”

Shado activated his teleportation device and vanished from the entranceless room. He then reappeared on top of one building that overlooks the whole Agricultural District. He flicked his finger and then a small spider crept onto his shoulder. He aimed his mana shooter at full power into a particular figure. A large Dryad with a mark of a black hand that is standing in the middle of many small Dryad. He pulled the trigger, releasing a large mana beam that hit the shoulder of the monster, leaving a large burning hole. While readying for another shoot, he talked to the spider.

“All Adventurer in the district. Let’s kill this one last abomination!”

OOC: Aeternus Agriculture Distric. Providing Support Fire to anyone there. Reduce the enemy level by one rank. Just kill it already!!!!
    Another note: The current city core is deactivated and using the backup and protoype core that is developed by Shadow in another secret underground workshop in the City. And if anyone said Shadow can't make that one, he has the document from the Mermaid Kingdom. @Bielt can let go of the city if she wants too. It is under control.
    P.S. :If you can capture one of them, it would be great. Just give it to Shadow.

13. ghjk

ghjk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [AETERNUS] [This is supposed to happen right before shadow's post ^]

I stepped out of the Guild building and into a scene of chaos and confusion.

I would use my preferred DMR, but it just was not as viable as a shotgun in such close-ranged, urban combat. So then I loaded up my shotgun with an alternating mix of slug and buckshot rounds before heading into the cluttered alleyways of the Residential District. I looked only for shut doors, the occupants of any open ones were probably long gone.

The next shut door I came across was being beaten up by a small group of four corrupted goblins. They hadn't noticed me yet, so I placed a round of buckshot into the center goblin. Suffice to say, the loud bang and the subsequent shredding of their friend alerted them to my presence. They nimbly turned around and brandished their daggers and other various weapons. I fired off a slug at the lead goblin, putting a large hole in its ugly face. The next two came at me before I could chamber the next round, so I kicked the first one to the side and slammed the second one in the face with the butt of my shotgun stunning it. Another loud bang and the stunned goblin became a pile of pulpy meat and blood. Giving the charging handle another pump, I then proceeded to create a hole where the last goblin's face was.

After making sure there were no other monsters around, I walked up to the door. It was battered and rickety, but was still too much of an obstacle for me to get in and out of the residence.

"Clear!" I shouted, and then fired my last round into the door's lock. Hastily reloading my shotgun with alternating slug and buckshot rounds, I held it at firing position and walked through the doorway and into the abode.

My plated combat boots crunched on splinters and other debris. Scanning side to side, I carefully cleared the dining room, making sure to check the closets and cabinets.

Moving through to what seemed to be a kitchen, I once more checking the cabinets, I then proceeded up the stairs and onto the second floor. A bookcase had been knocked over, blocking half of the upstairs hallway, so I went down to the other end.

The door to my right was ajar and seemed to lead to a study. Giving it a quick once-over, I then knocked on the door to my left.

"D-don't come in!" a shaky voice was heard behind the door.

"It's okay ma'am, I'm here to evacuate you," I replied, "please step out into the hallway so we can move on"

The woman behind the door sighed loudly. I heard some jingling and shuffling and soon after, the woman came out. She seemed afraid, but otherwise unharmed and healthy-looking. She held a sack in her hands, probably gold from the sound of it.

"I have two children down the hall," she said, "my husband was already at work when the alarms rang."

"Alright"

Walking back towards the downed bookcase. I thought for a bit, and gave the bookcase a firm kick. It didn't break, so I kicked a few more times. Once the bookcase was sufficiently destroyed to allow a path through, the woman led me to the two children hiding in their bedroom. Their was a boy and girl.

"Grab one thing and let's go" I ordered.

The girl, sniffling, took a stuffed animal. The boy gave me a defiant look then picked up a wooden training sword from his bedside.

Giving the group another once-over, I lead the way out. The boy was in the back, holding his sword in a ready stance. His grip was too tight.

We were halfway down the stairs when I heard it. A loud clicking sound. Holding the family behind me, I peaked my head downstairs. In the doorway, I could see a horde of spiders consuming the dead goblins in front of the doorway. I cursed under my breath. I ejected the shells in my shotgun as quietly as possible. And as quietly as possible, I loaded up my shotgun with buckshot.

Clack.

Fuck.

The spiders outside shuffled around until they faced me. Shit. Pulling the shotgun's sights up to my face, I let loose a round of buckshot, somewhat thinning the horde outside.

"Go out through the back, now!" I yelled out to the family hiding on the stairs. The boy was the first down the stairs. He quickly lead his mother and sister out towards the back alley through the kitchen. As the spiders swarmed through the doorway, I let loose round after round into the spiders, but their numbers were too many. Still, their numbers were too much and I was forced to back into the kitchen before spending my last round in the chamber.

Throwing the shotgun onto my back, I pulled out my pistol, fired a few times into the horde, and bolted out the back door. And of course, the horde followed me through the open doorway and into the alley. A couple of them got close to me and detonated. I couldn't feel the small explosions through my heavy armor, but I didn't want to see what a whole group of them could accomplish.

Caw. Caw.

I glanced upwards. A raven flew by. I didn't think much about it until spiders started crawling over my visor. Shit.

A loud explosion traveled through my headset before it could be automatically muted. The explosion knocked me off my feet. I could roughly feel the multitude of explosions going off on and around me as I fell. Dammit. My metal armor would hold, but I didn't know how much punishment the bodysuit underneath could take.

Getting onto my feet as quickly as I could, I immediately broke into a sprint in a desperate attempt at getting away from the horde of spiders I was currently bathing in. With every movement I made, the spiders crawling over me would detonate, leaving behind only singe marks and spider guts. All those explosions had actually cracked the visor on my helmet.

Wiping off spiders and guts from my visor and the rest of my body, the detonations stopped. In the distance, I could see the family from before slowly hurrying along. The horde hot on my heels would decimate those three, so I got down low, and grabbed the mother and daughter on one side and the son on the other. The two girls yelped while the boy yelled at me to let him go. Ignoring their complaints, I continued barreling through the alleyway.

I didn't stop running until I brought the group onto the Temple's grounds. By now, the horde of spiders was long gone, probably escaping into the sewers or some basement to avoid the magic around the Temple.

"Here," I panted, "you should be safe here"

"My thanks," the woman said, bowing slightly before leading the children into the Temple. The boy gave me one last defiant look, sword in hand.

I sighed as I gingerly sat down on the Temple's steps, catching my breath.

Then, the city started falling down.

[AETERNUS: Residential District]

Edit: was shortened and fixed to better fit into the time slot

Edit2: shorter

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  14. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't having the most pleasant time sleeping as I held a frown on my face. That fall had interrupted my sleep for no reason. It wasn't very often that something actually does wake me up but something on this scale would do it. Not because it was dangerous to me, but for other people. It was definitely not because I had to use gravity magic to keep the bed, pillow, and blanket down on the floor or anything.

Of course, I wouldn't have minded if I simply stopped the fall, but after scanning the area and seeing what Biel did to keep it up, I felt very annoyed. Woke up for nothing god damnit. Well, I suppose it's time to go back to sleep. They only have one thing left to do so it shouldn't be that much trouble. Though if it is, I might wake up anyway. Thinking of this, I close my eyes and once again drift off into a dreamless sleep.

15. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    we went to the place with thunder sounds yay~ i hovered along as the others run (and Mr. Cine is carrying the girl he healed) he must really like her >w<
    After getting there we see lots of monsters o.o so many! Mr Cine started grinning really wide.. Scary.. I'll just defeat the monsters on the side
    "What?!" Hmm? *tilts head* Oh!
    he really likes her! >>>w<<<
    *some sounds*
    *the earth (?) started shaking*
    *falls*
    *blinkblinkblink*
    Eeehhhh??????????
    *the land falls*
    Ooohh~ I'm flying~~~ *land stops falling*
    Not anymore >w<
    *makes air cushion for myself*
    *makes the cushion too big cause of the buff so everyone is cushioned too*
    *looks around*
    *sees ships and spiders going away to one direction*
    OuO
    Fun things~~? *hovers a bit too high*
    *jumps way too high*
    "Waa~ im flying~~"
    "What are you doing?"
    "Let's go! Let's go! Look everyone is going there~!"
    *grab some arms and starts jumping to wherever everyone is going*

OOC: naraku, everuto, if u wanna go or stay you can decide who I grabbed (or if u wanna do another human train lol)
    also, if noone is going, i guess i grabbed a kobold LOL

Wrong account lol

16. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A beam shoots out from behind her and Peony knows it is Beep 2 coming to the rescue. She releases her hold on the petals and they mix with the air. The scent of fresh flowers waft in the wind as an unknown adventurer comes in from behind. It seems the higher ups had finally arrived.

Adventurer 8 was here.

Lizard Girl 1 and 2 both leaps into the fray to draw the smudged plant lady's attention and Adventurer 3 runs back as moral support. Adventurer 2 uses mana shooter while Adventurer 1 leaps and stab the clone Dyrads blocking the path.

Peony is set back down on the ground by Windy as she focuses her gaze on the fan wielding Adventurer 8 (although she is using an umbrella now...umbrella wielding girl doesn't sound as catchy...} and co. Her speed and precision was astounding as she weaves around and stabs the smudged plant lady with the tip of her umbrella. Her focus unwavering...bla bla

Yes anyway. Peony is just glad to have someone do the final strike on the smudged plant lady.

She wondered if any samples could be acquired but quickly throws that thought out of her mind.

That smudged plant lady is too contaminated and rotten for her fields. It would be an outrage to the others if she even had such a creepy thought. Nodding firming as the smudged plant lady finally falls to the ground. The surrounding peanut gallery stop their teamwork and heave a sigh of relief.

Is it finally over?

Only Hikari can tell.

She missed Hikari. Such a lazy girl. Perhaps they would meet again.

Or not. Only time would tell.

{Aeternus. Well we're done! Hurrah!!!! @JinVodka @leegood @A.I.M.E-02847 @Bielt @BlancFrost }

Nurman, Clown333, Zerith and 7 others like this.
  17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's POV

"Kuh." (Kuda)

"What's wrong? Weren't you bragging a while ago?" (Villan)

"Your friends are more annoying than I expected... To think they'd save the city even after the core was gone..." (Kuda)

"They what!?" (Villan)

"No matter, I'll have to rethink my plans... Tsc, so much planning for nothing, I was sure I hadn't understimated them, but they still did it somehow." (Kuda)

"I'm not letting you get away! You'll fall now!" (Villan)

"Ha! You say as if you had a choice! Rather... You're coming with me!" (Kuda)

"What are you-" (Villan)

Kuda waved his hand and suddenly, all the dark energy from Ragshelm's dead body flew towards him.

"Become mine Villan!" (Kuda)

"This is not one of Forum-sama's doujinshis- Gyaaaaaaaaa!!!" (Villan)

The dark energy entered Villan and started corrupting him, before long, he raised while emanating a dark aura.

"Foolish, he really did think he had a chance... Let's go Villan, we have a lot to prepare." (Kuda)

"Yes..." (Villan)

Kuda turned around and prepared to leave... But Villan hugged him and started emanating a red aura.

"What... What are you planning you fool!?" (Kuda)

"Before I'm taken over completely... I'll take you down!" (Villan)

"You're going to sacrifice your own life!? For this!?" (Kuda)

"Better than joining you in Forum-sama's fantasies!" (Villan)

"Idiot, that's not what I- GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!"(Kuda)

Villan emanated its aura to the point it became a tangible fire, Kuda hit him with his most powerful attacks, but Villan kept on holding, burning his very soul to bring Kuda down with him.

And so, with the last of his fire, both of them, body and soul, became dust, merged together as one, just like how it was supposed to be.

... And on the sky, @ForumObserver was looking... "I see, so that is how they end. Hmph, lived a meaningless life and died a meaningless death. Fitting for beings such as they.

A shame though, Avernus will get angry for wasting her time in training Villan, but I suppose it cannot be helped. I better search for a new thing to satiate my boredom now.

And like this, Forum leaved towards some other unknown place, letting the remains of the problems caused by his creations to be cleaned up by others... Truly a troublesome being.

... And on the sky, @ForumObserver was looking... "Damn, I was hoping for some hardcore yaoi, but I guess I'll have to make do with the fluffy Shounen AI ending..." *sighs* "Better find a new thing to solve my craving now."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ((The Raid has ended! Congratulations on defeating Ragshelm and Nalmika! I hope you all enjoyed this event!

All of Nalmika clones should've died as well, our poor bear got no one to play with this time...

You have 24h to post your aftermaths and clean up posts, after this the raid will be closed!

Have fun until the last second everyone! ^^)/

Ah... Sorry if I made you all rush the end, I had a lot of fun hosting, but is also quite taxing, and I absolutely didn't want one more day this busy, which is why I'm still awake at 3am... >.>

Take care everyone! Sorry again for the bother on this last part!!! >.<))

Quaesitor, Clown333, Zerith and 9 others like this.
  18. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't make sense of all the happenings around me and I had stopped using Ignis Volley earlier to make sure I wouldn't hurt my comrades. Feeling useless, I suddenly remembered something.

When I was helping out at the farm earlier at the Great Plains, they gave me a basket of their produce didn't they? Checking my item puch, I found what I was looking for and sent the kamis a grateful prayer at my luck. The basket had ginger. Though it would hurt with it being so raw, I decided I might as well.

Taking the fresh ginger out my item pouch, I cut a small portion and used some raw ignis around me to grind it into powder and mixed that with some healing herbs I also had in my pouch. Gritting my teeth, I put it in my mouth and swallowed it with some effort. Trying my best not to gag, I winced at the spicy tinge in mt tongue thanks to the ginger.

Afterwards, I forced my own mana to quickly burn away the raw concoction so that the effects would show itself quicker. It helped a great deal. Normally, I wouldn't use my own mana that recklessly but I felt the necessity for it right now. The vertigo lessened but I could still feel my view shift a great deal.

Before I could make sense of what I was seeing, the sounds around me gave me pause. It was quiet. No roaring monsters, no sounds of battle and, even better, no angry growls from the dragon. Once my eyes settled, I could finally see it. The huge lizard was dead.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, I tried to get and managed to do so with unsteady legs. However, the more seconds passed, the better I was starting to feel. I had nothing against ginger but, after today, I was going to avoid it for a while.

Finally, with this done, I could ask them what the hell was all that about. This far into the events, I was still mum about the details. However, I was fairly sure this was a raid. Hearing the details would still be great right about now.

Hearing Jin suggest a return to the Guild, I was more than fine with the idea. I followed the others as they readied for the return. Of course, even in my state, I didn't forget to get some items from the dead monsters. It would be a waste otherwise.

[OOC] Had a busy day at work and came to find the raid was done. At least I got to sneak in a last, hurrah! Might add one more coz Aeternus....

Also, in case people were wondering why ginger? It helps with motion sickness. Though not much with vertigo but, I thought to make a bit of leeway in this case.

19. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the world was happening here...?

What am I doing in the first place?

Here, the paved road, with debris all over its surface.

"Cough! Cough!"

Limping, trying to stand, Crowen searched for something to lean on. Its fuzzed, as it was like a fog, a thick mist upon his memories.

"The only thing I remembered is being chased by a bloody boar.....Since I don't know much after that but.............." he said, looking to his surrounding. "I guess no one is here. After all, I think I ran into the less populated part of the city......" he held his head again.

It hurts him so much.

Looking again a the sides of the long road was corpses of monsters. Some of them was slain by him, and some were not. He could figure it out by looking by the wounds.

"I guess this is the compensation for being reckless~" he said while humming, tried to walk with his broken left leg.

"I need to clean this first with water....." he said as he looked to his left leg.

Wounded, deformed, with blood of red and red stained bone could be seen sticking out. He tried to remember what is happening, but it was useless.

"Yup. Useless." he sight. "If it's impossible, it is impossible. As if I could do that in the first place."

Looking at the direction of the enter of the decimated city, he, again, couldn't believe what was seen.

Destruction, calmness.

It was the end.

It's the end.

"We won." he smiled. "Hurray~" he said again as he began to drag his legs across the street.

OOC : The proverb of this raid 'scientia est potentia' . Befitting of our Guildmaster @shad12ow than ''scientia est lux lucis'' !

20. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Running towards the Dryad, Rhialla was still holding the androgynous beauty's hand. Feeling powered up from the buff that the Spirit Mother's energy had given everyone, she felt faster, lighter, stronger, her mana completely replenished and her body at full health. Reaching the Dryad and her clones, she saw a group of adventurers working together, striking the final blow, thus ending Nalmika's corrupted life.
    Tsk! We were too late!
    Well...Eternal Daughter can't win them all...
    I know, but I really wanted to finish that B???h's life for all the trouble she caused here!

Eternal Daughter could kill her minions instead though.
    True, I could.
    This one wishes to absorb the spirits of all of these dark dance partners~
    And Nalmika?
    There is a chaotic darkness within her, this one feels it wouldn't be able to overpower her~
    All right, we'll have to leave her then.

Letting go of the androgynous beauty's hand, she went over to the adventurers and congratulated them all on having killed Nalmika. She sensed the Guild Master on a nearby roof and scowled at him, displeased with his guild rank rules. Looking to the bodies of Leshys and other corrupted creatures who had been killed by the nearby adventurers, she subtly moved closer to them as she was 'cheering' along with the others. If people had looked very carefully at the exact moment it happened, then they would have seen a black speck of light leave Rhialla and head towards all of the bodies - excluding Nalmika's and her clones. A short while later, the black speck left these bodies and returned to her.
    Were you successful?
    Ahhhh~! Such energy~! This one is climaxing in power~!
    As long as you can make use of them, then it's fine.
    Moving away from the adventurers, Rhialla began moving to the fields.
    Such destruction...the plants have almost all withered from when the city's systems went offline...

Indeed. This is a sad time for the land...the local spirits wail in anguish...
    Is there any way of helping them?
    This one may inject some energy into the land, somewhat reviving the vegetation for a while.
    Will the locals be all right with that?
    ...This one believes they will accept the aid to restore their home...
    Then help them.
    Command confirmed.

Telva sent a ball of green light towards the ground, and in so doing the grass and vegetation slowly began to perk up once again. As this was done, Rhialla used her nature magic to encourage the plants to keep fighting to survive, sending energy to them too. After a few minutes of doing this, she looked all around her and noted the damage done to the city.
    *sigh*
    This is going to take a few weeks at least to repair. The civilians are going to have it rough for a while.

Well...they did just get invaded and almost fall down to the ground, thus killing everyone in the city~
    *sigh*
    All because the adventurers had to focus on saving civilians instead of finding Nalmika! Idiots!

Yeah! Idiots!
    *sigh*
    Let's go kill the stragglers and offer their spirits to the Spirit Mother...

Sure thing! Oh! But make sure to absorb some yourself, RhiRhi. Eternal Daughter must increase the size of her mana pool! Too many times Eternal Daughter grew fatigued from using it up...This one was bored while waiting...
    *giggles~*
    Classic FiFi, always wanting to have fun~

But of course! That's what Eternal Daughter loves about This one!
    I do~ All right, let's go kill some monsters!
    Yay!

Rhialla then spent the rest of the day chasing after monsters and killing them, making sure to absorb or offer up their spirits whilst gathering up the weapons discarded. By the end of the day, she had killed hundreds of kobolds, snakes, falcons and goblins; gathered up many swords, axes, hatchets, maces and shields, placing them all into her item box, and - feeling tired from running around everywhere - decided to rest up in a Guild provided room, too tired to be bothered about helping anymore than she already had.

[Aeternus - Sleeping in a guild-provided room]
    [76 swords, 34 axes, 12 hatchets, 25 maces and 56 shields gathered up]
    [Many, many feathers gathered from the falcons, and about 63 snake skins with 126 snake fangs. Don't really know what they'll be used for, but she had Fifna collect them anyway. She also collected the bark from 45 fallen Leshy's. A total of 311 spirits were absorbed or sacrificed to the Spirit Mother.]
    @Soraizumi

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Soraizumi, Quaesitor, Naraku and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.