LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the moment she started idolizing the MC, I knew she'd cause tons of trouble for the MC's new identity, likely embarrassing herself greatly in the process (though I'm still not sure if she'll ever find out just how badly she's embarrassing herself since I don't think they're supposed to reveal the details of the exam to anyone, even after its over). Though honestly, I didn't expect her to go so far as to pretend to have been recruited by him lol.

Why do they need another recording? Don't they already have a perfectly good one? Isn't seeing it the very reason that they're so upset right now? I thought this was the genius class? How did so many blithering idiots manage to make it in?

I wonder how they'll react when he's able to answer all their questions? And how he'll react to being told that he offered to take someone in as his student ;)

Also, are those two students from before joining his class now? It would seem a bit odd if they didn't.

injamambivu likes this.
  2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the feeling that she'll be begging to stay in his class, but I wonder if he'll let her?

3. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl will never get it right.

First:
    I dont want to be taught by you coz i was already taught by you

Now:
    Plz teach me now, i dont want to be taught by anyone else, even if its you....

Edit:
    My Teacher sucks, coz my teacher is better......
    *sigh*....

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  4. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know how i feel about that master teacher taking MC's disciples to watch other teachers classes. They would probably only get inferior knowledge from them so why risk it? Those master teachers are too careless...

Even they as master teachers arent good enough to lecture them.

CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they'll recognize him, or if his two batches of students will windup fighting over who has the better teacher ;)

6. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    You called it...

justmehere likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, it must be a complicated feeling to have someone say that they'll treat you like air so earnestly while begging for your forgiveness ;)

justmehere likes this.
  8. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention she did it already....

9. BarriaKarl

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl is too arrogant. I hope MC doesnt take her as his student. She has being a PITA since she was introduced, so annoying...

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want him to show up during the duel. I'm curious if he'd try to stop it. Though I'm not sure he'd understand why the duel was happening. He can be dense sometimes, but not consistently so.

I wonder what happened to the girl from his test. He promised to fix her issue, but there's no sign that he ever did.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "She thought that it should have been easy for her to teach a lass younger than her a lesson, but never in her dreams did she expect for the other party to be this formidable! " Didn't it say in the last chapter that they were about the same age? Also, why does she think Zhao Ya is a freshman? Aren't people qualified to graduate at their level? At most she'd be a transfer student, and the odds of her simply being a visitor are much much higher than the odds of that.

I wonder how he'll handle everyone's lessons when he finds out about the upcoming duel? As things stand, the new students will definitely triumph simply because they have access to him and much higher quality techniques.

12. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fairly sure even the simplified versions of the Heaven's Path Battle Arts are all a higher tier than Phantom, so learning the Fist, Leg or Spear Art from her classmates would be enough.
    What she really needs Zhang shi to do is create a set of Pure Yin Body battle techniques and a Pure Yin Body physical body enhancement technique for her, although I'm not sure how he'd pass it to her when the rules of the exam forbid him from revealing himself. Disguise himself as Yang shi and teach it to her in person? It's not like he's forbidden from leaving the academy grounds after hours.

Also, are palm strikes considered fist techniques? Maybe it's time to add a second move to the Heaven's Path Fist Art, since Zhao Ya seems to prefer palm strikes.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they would share them though. They all seem to be absolutely certain that none of his teachings should be passed on without his permission, and he doesn't value them at all, so it's never occurred to him that he needs to give that permission.

14. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    So the biggest question would be....

Are they still going to make him take the test to be a physician? And at what star are they going to rate him ?

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't even occur to him that he has a physician slave that could handle all this for him ;)

I wonder how he plans to transfer his guild membership to his real persona after the test?

lol, they were even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he just had to come back and ruin it ;)

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, this has got to be his most exaggerated guild badge challenge yet XD

I wonder how much of a headache settling all this is going to be for the Master Teacher Pavilion ten days later? I sincerely doubt he's willing to stick around and be the guild leader after all ;)

If the headquarters knows the answers, then why would they be keeping silent? Why would they just let people die for generations for no good reason?

Um, isn't it extremely bad for the apprentices to be abandoning their work? Doesn't their work involve saving people's lives?

Ya Rou should really have gone to gather the ingredients he asked for. I wonder what she plans to tell him when the new guildmaster asks her where his herbs are? ;)

Why is everyone rushing out after question 19? They should have had a bit of patience, or left much earlier since there's no reasonable way they could make it back before he left the wall at that point.

Well, now, that's an irresponsible way to hold a advancement exam. You should at least know the answers to your own questions ;)

Did QI decide to stop doing the adwall thing, or did they just have a technical glitch of some kind?

17. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    *goes to take test to become physician, becomes guild leader by accident*

18. Wizjim

Wizjim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in regards the last question, its probably due to his suggestion...ie use zhenqi to deal with it, hence even the examiner is stumped.

@Anon2.0 : I know right, most funny part is most likely later...like him saying, ok I'm done the apprentice exam, where is the exam for 1 star physician?

I want to see how the master teacher gonna clean up the mess. also based on the current trend, will he ended up take 2 star pill debate then straight away take 3 star master teacher exam when he's invited to physician hq ?

19. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs 3 3-star supporting professions to take the 3-star master teacher examination, he is currently only a 3-star Painter, 2-star Beast Master, 1-star Apothecary. Even if he is jumped straight to 3-star Physician, he'd need to take either the 2 and 3-star Apothecary examination (and there is no guarantee that the pill debate can be taken again, it'd be hard to gather 10 3-star Apothecary's in this city after all) or the 3-star Beast Master examination.
    Also, he probably needs Zhizun realm cultivation.

20. BarriaKarl

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... He just wanted to buy some herbs. This is kinda getting silly...

Cant put myself to read all the released chapters since it will just be the same old reactions and face slapping...