Spoiler venerated venomous consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  2. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seem very interesting! she slap her step-mother face real hard. And another green tea bitch appear (the sister). And who is the ml?
    1. which chapter she and ml get together?
    2. did the ex feel regret?
    3. her family, what happened to them?
    thx

Lavenderia likes this.
  3. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, what's the rape tag about?

4. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone??

5. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    want to read but wary of the "rape" tag..... T.T

nielyti likes this.
  6. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the translated chapter.... I didn't see the rape tag as I usually don't check the tags (one of my biggest fault leading to many disappointments for me later on...)

The thing is that she was going to be raped after her transmigration but she killed the guy before he could but some other was raped before her... till now the story seems good and the ML is a god I think... not too sure but he has cultivated upto a high level.

Hae_UNa and adz143 like this.
  7. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting! I will try read later if I have time, but for now... Spoilers? Pleaseee? :aww:

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on chapter 174 so this is all I know. (New edits added are till chapter 422)
    Can't answer this as of now but the ML is most likely Di Fuyi. He was the statue man in the start of the story.
    Though he did find the MC to be more pleasing to the eyes, from what I could recall, so far, there's no reason for him to regret since they didn't have their engagement dissolve yet.

Edit: He doesn't feel regretful, he wants revenge against her.
    Gu Xietian: (MC's father)
    The MC's father feels extremely guilty towards the MC. He apparently had no idea of how bad the orig!MC had been treated until recently, so after he found out, he had been showering all kind of things to the MC as well as a new place to live, servants, etc (this happens a little while after Rong Yan (MC's fiance) tried to frame the MC for cheating). He even restricted all people from entering her home, otherwise they'll be punished! Though she was ugly, seeing how coldly she treated him hurt his heart. From how it seems, he had always loved the MC's mother. Time to time, there'll be scenes where he talks to himself as if he was talking to her. Towards the things MC has done (she tries to expose the saint as a fake), though he was concern about the situation, he cared more about the MC than the potentially chance of this ruining their home's reputation. Basically, the majority of the time, he sides with the MC. But there was a scene where he made her displeased with him again. It was when her sister, Gu Tianqing (the one who has a fling with the MC's fiance) called the MC a demon spirit or w.e, this caused some doubt in the fathers heart. But this doubt was obviously noticed by the MC. Seeing him even considering it caused her to leave the carriage when they were both in it together. Seeing her leave made him realize his mistake, to even doubt his daughter, she was forced to become like this because of their family (his reasoning).

Edit: MC cut all ties with him, emperor gives out the decree that he no longer has any relations with the MC.

Gu Tianchao: (2nd son)
    With the 1st son (Gu Tiannuo) being MIA, everyone assumes Gu Tianchao will be the heir. Any who, when he came home, he brought some gifts over, while giving his beloved sister an expensive hairpin, the MC's father asks him what did he get for the MC? He was surprised how his father suddenly cared for the MC. He tells her he'll give to her himself, the father is pleased. Suddenly, the father took notice that the MC wasn't here, so he asked where was she? Someone tells him that the MC isn't feeling well, hearing this causes the father to bolt out. Everyone went out to find the father and what to they see? They see the MC's father pushing the MC on the swings LMAO. Gu Tianchao did something to make the MC fall off the swing but as the result, not only did the MC fall, so did his mother. When he tries to help his mother up, the cloth on her chest rips off, this makes the MC's father to become enraged.

Later after he hears the situation of what has been happening at home while he has been away, he believes the MC has been possessed by another soul. As the result, he sends a message to his master who can exorcists demons. Later, the master works with the king in order to test whether or not the MC has been possessed with it ending with them being wrong. The king becomes apologetic and holds the MC's hand and everything as if she was his own daughter. As they were going back to the palace, the MC 'trips' and her hairpin stabbed Gu Tianchao's master on the chest. Not long after, he became super itchy. He thought the MC had poisoned him but she tells him that it's not poison etc, and said that this isn't suppose to last long, when did he last shower? When everyone found out he hasn't showed in over a month, their views on his as their idol had completely collapsed... (apparently the people where often showers every 1-2 days.

Edit: The emperor gave out a decree that he must be killed on the spot if found.

Gu Tianqing: (2nd sister)
    Apparently, she's 2 months pregnant, and because of this, she wants to get rid of the MC faster so she could marry Rong Yan as his princess, not his concubine. With this, they start trying to rush things and scheme against the MC, but what they didn't expect was that some people they had thought they had killed in relations to Count Le Hua had came with his father Lu Wang to expose of their doings in front of the emperor as witnesses. To add more fire, Lu Wang exposes Gu Tianqing's relationship with Rong Yan by telling them to check her necklace, it should have her and Rong Yan's name on it. In rage, the MC's father checked and sure enough, there it was. Afterwards, he kicked her (didn't lead to a miscarriage though) while the emperor had her and Rong Yan arrested. This is the last of what I know of her fate from where I'm at.

Edit: She gets beheaded but revives not long after due to someone using witchcraft.

Gu Tianyi: (5th sister)
    Due to her slandering the MC in public, Du Fuyi ordered his people to cut off her tongue, waste her cultivation, and make sure she is never allowed to return to the capital.

Leng Xiangyu: (2nd wife, mother of Gu Tianqing and Gu Tianchao)
    She gets her head cut off by the MC due to cursing about the MC's mother.

Luo Xinglan: (1st wife, MC's mother)
    According to the MC's father, she intentionally jumped off a cliff when she was running away from him, what he doesn't know is that she's actually alive. The reason why she never returned to the MC sooner to prevent all of her suffering is because she had amnesia but it looks like now her memories had returned. She often wears red and watches the MC from afar with 2 of her maidservants.

Gu Tiannuo: (1st son, MC's brother)
    According to the MC's father, when Luo Xinglan jumped off the cliff, Gu Tiannuo was there and saw the whole thing. He had hated his father to core at this point. After seeing this, he declared that he has no longer has any relationship with the MC's father then ran away. But as he ran away, apparently Leng Xiangyu had people make him run away to the dark forest where he was never seen again.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Myross17, Hae_UNa, Cohran and 7 others like this.
  9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried it but meh... the ML is very likely that mysterious statue guy in the early chapters, though he is nowhere in sight right now. It's obvious he is in a higher cultivation. Therefore its impossible for the others to be the ml. It sorta reminds one of other similar female mc settings.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  10. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's dad like having multiple personality, cause in the beginning he did not hesistated to defend the 12th prince over MC. the Dad is the one destroy the evidence (12th prince bait message) right?

Hae_UNa and nielyti like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm like spacing out. I forgot if he destroyed it and/or just hid the news about it. Any who, the change in his personality happens a little while after that incident happened, it was when he saw how cold the MC's personality was, although he has multiple daughters, none of their personalities were as pleasing to his eyes than the MC's. So to see this change in her and to also see how she treated him no different from the others caused him to start feeling guilty. He believes that because of how he and their family had treated her, she ended up becoming like this.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    raniarose, Hae_UNa and nielyti like this.
  12. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, I see, so it was gradually change.

13. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know, it refers to a scene in the first chapter involving a minuscule/minor character.

14. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    But did mc change into beauty?

(And damn it! i knew it that that tianqing is pregnant when she said she cannot wait any longer.)

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on 272 and so far, she has yet to cure it the mark on her face. On the bright side, she found out why she has it-- apparently, she her abilities have been sealed which is why she has that mark on her face..

Edit: She still has the mark on her face but it's really faint, but overall, yes, she turned into a great beauty. Plus with her getting more healthier, her curves are starting to develop more as well.

Eminakahs, wafflebeauty and Hae_UNa like this.
  16. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does her pregnancy known to the public? or at least known by the family? if yes, what their reaction?

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It becomes known to the public. When Lu Wang shows up to expose Gu Tianquig and Rong Yan's evil deeds to the emperor (about his only son's death), they were in a public area where the MC was having a competition with the fake saint. GTQ tries to look as if she only has a in-law type of relationship with RY until LW exclaims how GTQ is pregnant with RY's child. He then brings a doctor and tells them to confirm her pregnancy but the doctor tells everyone that they don't need to check, GTQ is obviously 2 months pregnant. As the result, the MC's father becomes enraged how she hooked her own sisters fiance and kicks her (she doesn't miscarriage though). After she went to jail, he never saw her once. When her mother tries to convince the MC's dad to save her, he doesn't listen. Basically, it becomes well known not long after. The only people who had secretly known about her pregnancy was RY, her mother, and the doctor who checked her.

18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. What happened to the slag prince RY??? Don’t tell me he got off easy??

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on 422 so what basically happened was both the RY and GTQ were publicly executed (she miscarriage in jail), before she died, she curses the MC. But the thing is, when the MC's father went to see her grave, he noticed the soil looked a bit.. fresh. Curious, he decided to open her casket to find that her body was missing. He put the dirt back over the casket and kept quiet about what he saw. In a dark place somewhere else, someone was doing witchcraft on two corpses, it was the RY and GTQ's corpses. After having their heads reattach, the person tells them to wake up, as soon as they ordered this, both corpses opened their eyes.

20. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    ML still unknown?