Spoiler shrouding the heavens

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DudiDo, Oct 13, 2017.

1. DudiDo

DudiDo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?
    Love interest?
    What happeend to his Pong bao?
    and who is the beautiful female he meets at chapter 60-+

2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at Ch1200 so I would answer from what i know

1. Two love interests
    Ji Ziyue (Ji Clan) and An Miaoyi

2. You mean Pang Bo? He's captured by Monster Race where a descendant of Monster Emperor tries to takes over his body slowly. MC rescues him and they have adventures together. Later on Pang Bo is forced to leave MC when the latter is about to go back to Earth. Afterwards, Pang Bo goes on history's strongest smelting trial.

3. Don't know which woman you are talking about. Perhaps some unimportant character. Or are you talking about the girl from Monster Race with whom MC flirt? If you are talking about the monster race girl
    She dies due to cultivation deviation. She wished to be together with MC but MC was getting too strong at a very fast rate...so she wished to catch up so that she can be with him. It backfired on her and she died.

@DudiDo

pocketchu likes this.
  4. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    @strixflash

Do you know the full cultivation levels and when he reaches them? Also can you tell me what he does when he goes back to earth?

Thank you!

5. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    @pocketchu

There are five great Realms.

1. Wheel and Sea Realm
    cultivate successfully Spring of Life -- to erect Divine Bridge -- to arrive at Other Shore.

2. Dao Palace Realm
    Five small sub levels. practice differently according to Cultivator, the order is also successively different: Heart's Divine Depository, Liver's Divine Depository, Lung's Divine Depository, Kidney's Divine Depository and Spleen's Divine Depository

3. Four Pole Realm
    practice four limbs

4. Dragon Transformation Realm
    Cultivating the spinal cord/vertebrae

5. Immortal Platform Realm.
    The most mystic cultivation realm. Immortal Platform has ten steps. Each step is as good as a single REALM in itself.

Depending on the step of Immortal Platform you are in...there are different titles:

1.Half-step Supreme Being
    2.Supreme Being (also called as Holy Lord)
    3. King (One undergoes Dao Severing)
    4.Half Saint
    5.Saint
    6.Saint King
    7.Great Saint
    8.Quasi-Emperor
    9.Great Emperor
    10.Immortal of (Mortal) World

MC goes to Earth around Ch930s.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    pocketchu likes this.
  6. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    @strixflash Thank you for answering!! I'm going to ask a few more questions if you don't mind!

1) Can I also know what he does on Earth? Everyone he knew on Earth would probably be dead after all those years right?

2) What's the name of the cultivation planet they got transported to called?

3) Is there any more areas other than the Eastern Wasteland, Western Desert, Southern Mountain, Northern Plains, and Central States?

4) Does he create a sect or does he join a long term sect?

5) What's the deal with his Sacred Body?

6) Who are the major enemies?

7) Does the book end with him becoming the Immortal of (Mortal) World? (I'm confused as to what mortal world means)

8) What Dao paths does he comprehend?

9) How does he resolve his conflict with the Ji Family and Ji Haoyue

10) Is there something special about Pang Bo? I read a few chapters on LNMTL and Ye Fan said that Pang Bo's fam back on earth has some kind of special bloodline? Also Li Xiaoman said that Pang Bo is suspicious?

11) What were your fav parts?

12) What are your thoughts on this novel? Is it one of your favs or?

I have so much to ask but I don't want to annoy you haha.

tyty

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    @pocketchu
    I haven't read till end so I can't answer few question like if he becomes Immortal. I chose that Immortal of mortal world realm as a temporary title.

1. His parents are dead but his previous girlfriend is alive. He was having a relationship with her before MC transmigrated

2. Emperor Burial Star

3. Only those areas you mentioned in the planet MC was transmigrated. But there are some life restricted zones. They do come inside them. I think. Perhaps there is an area besides it but i haven't read till end so not sure

4. He creates a Sect. More specifically speaking he revives a fallen Sect.
    Ancient Heavenly Court

5. Sacred Body is a special type of Physique which gives you great advantages if you are successful. In current age it's considered as a cursed body as cultivation method has been lost plus the new rules of the world doesn't allow Sacred Body to cultivate. (Eons ago the Heavenly Dao changed. Heavenly Dao means rules/laws). But no one who possessed it became Great Emperor until MC came...

6. Each major human sect/family is an enemy. But main enemies start coming after the ancient races exit their long hibernation . All ancient races are MC's enemy until foreign races come... Not sure about final boss.

9. MC becomes a powerful cultivator so everyone tries to win him including Ji Family. No enmity is eternal only benefits matter. He help them .

10 Pang Bo has monster bloodline. On Earth there are monsters who have relationship with humans. Pang Bo has a diluted but strong bloodline.

And Pang Bo is not really dangerous. He's on MC's side

8. ZiLi

ZiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @strixflash
    Hi!
    Have you finished the story?
    What happens to the monster race girl that liked the MC and died due to cultivation deviation? (from your previous post) Does the MC resurrect her, or does she stay dead?
    Do people close to the MC die (besides his parents), like in Perfect World?
    What's the Pagoda that appears in the Perfect World novel?(MC has it, someone said that the Pagoda was from Shrouding the Heavens novel)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  9. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I can't answer your questions as I haven't finished the novel.

As far as I know Perfect World is the prequel.

10. ZiLi

ZiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Monster race girl ever mentioned (after she died) in the chapters that you read?

11. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. She was mentioned once when MC was remembering his life on the new world. She was mentioned in just passing.

12. Space Rending Pig of Creation

Space Rending Pig of Creation New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect World is almost finished (not mtl), could you please explain what happens to shi hao and his sect. All i know is that the cultivation method he created is used by this MC

13. Devilcrawl

Devilcrawl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me about Ruthless Great Emperor? I haven't read STH yet but I have read some system fanfic novels where STH world is introduced and there is always a Ruthless Great Emperor who is trying to find her brother. I need some backstory to understand that shit.

14. Reaaaad

Reaaaad New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finished perfect world like 20 days ago where can I read shrouding the heavens and sacred ruins? Wuxiaworld isn't translating them currently

15. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Axel6699

Axel6699 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to An Miaoyi at the end?

18. Anand k

Anand k New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any tell me exactly identity of ruthless emporer who waited for MC many lives..and her identity in this era .. (an miauyi or ji ziyue or someone else) what happens to an miauyi at the end ... I read that ji ziyue get married with ye fan ..and next i didn't follow..i suspect an miauyi is Ruthless emporer who is waiting for ye fan ...