Spoiler Hated lady accepts her fate spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prologue for this novel was just posted and i'm already feeling sad for the MC.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/hated-young-lady-accepts-her-fate/
    It reminds me of "My fiance is in love with my little sister". I saw the tags and its apparently a comedy? So i read a bit into the raws but its really making me depressed. Where's the comedy ლಠ益ಠ)ლ. Does anyone have any spoilers for this novel? Does MC figure out why she always repeats the time loop? Does she ever understand why she's always made out to be the villain even tho she doesn't do anything after the second life? Is there some kind of power pulling the strings from behind like in My fiance is in love with my little sister?"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    scriptor, Irie, wafflebeauty and 3 others like this.
  2. Tsukishiro.Nix

Tsukishiro.Nix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone tell me that this isn't like going on like "My fiance is in love with my little sister" :blobfearful:

wafflebeauty and Yumika12345 like this.
  3. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same too!! tell me it's not tragic

Yumika12345 likes this.
  4. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    From what little i know about reading a bit into the raws is that she's not as tragic as the MC from My fiance but it's still sad how no matter what she tried she would always be made out to be the villain in the end. Thank god in this one she lost interest in her fiance after the first couple of reincarnations. But i'm too scared to continue reading :notlikeblob: "My fiance is in love with my little sister" already broke my heart into smithereens. Also it seems like the heroine is also a reincarnator but im not sure.(she seems like one of those green tea bitches) I'm too scared to continue reading can someone please give spoilers :aww:

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Um. Yikes.

6. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    For the one pulling the strings, I think one of the guys knows what's up or at least remembers the loop. Big brother is especially suspicious but then there's the glasses guy, too. At this moment, I'm just glad the cute little prince is doing his best to save our MC.

About the comedy part, I think it's because of the interactions between mc and glasses guy? Her retorts to Heroine are really funny, too.

7. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers but I'm curious how did MC die in the first few rounds? Did she commit suicide? I know in like the 4 or 5 round she commits suicide but what about the first few rounds

Mikaa and Dazcox like this.
  8. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how does it end? does she ever get out of this vicious cycle??

Dazcox and Yumika12345 like this.
  9. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    She died in the prison cell, I think. From the prologue it just went 'fade to black' so it's probably a mixture of starvation, torture(?) and stress.

It's still ongoing. But I think this time around she'll get out of the cycle. The first few rounds she was more concerned about saving herself so I think that's the reason why she never noticed something's off about the heroine. This time, she's having some realizations about the people around her.

Mikaa, Yumika12345 and kiara8 like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she have someone who will protect her like that knight in Fiancee love my sis?

Mikaa likes this.
  11. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel it's unfair of them to lock her up for merely bullying the heroine. The mc in my fiance was accused of murder so she was locked up but this MC merely bullied the heroine in this novel. The MC is also still in school and underage. She was selfish and immature but that's because she's young and naive. Why do they have to be so harsh on her. In her defense the heroine was getting too close to her fiance. They could have settled things differently. :blobpensive: After the first life MC doesn't bully the heroine but is still made to look like the mastermind. The evidence that the capture targets showed are kinda suspicious to me. from what i know from reading ahead a little bit is that MC has a thought that even before she bullied heroine she was already hated by everyone. What if the evidence was planted so the capture targets could get rid of MC cause she was getting out of hand.

12. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    She has the prince. He's still in middle school.

They had a tea party where everyone was present and they ended up discussing "who will you save". Of course, MC says she'll just choose who to save while the naive people (heroine, other guys including brother) said they will save everyone. Fiance says he will save no one.

Prince was shocked about this. He's younger so he's a bit naive about some things but when he saw MC's self-deprecating smile (she already predicted what fiance will answer, he never saved her afterall), he thought MC looks like she wanted someone to save her.

At the end of the tea party he thought that if no one will save MC then he'll do it himself.

MC also has a personal servant but he hasn't really pledged his loyalty to MC.

13. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad novel like abandon women. I better read funny novel.

Mikaa and Aris12 like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he younger than MC? Why is MC hated by everyone?

Mikaa likes this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw. The prince is like Yukino from Kenkyo Kenjitsu. How sweet.

Kittsune, scriptor and kiara8 like this.
  16. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he's younger.

MC is the typical spoiled brat noble and even after regaining her memories, she did nothing to change people's perception of her. One time she tried acting the part of "the girl who was cheated on by her fiance and abandoned by her brother". She cornered her brother, made a scene with plenty of witnesses and cried about how unfair they were to her. Just as she was about to get the other students' sympathy, glasses guy butted in and ruined her plans (<--the reason why I think he's suspicious)

Anyway, the next day the rumors had twisted the truth and made her look like a brat throwing a tantrum. I think she suspected her fiance was the mastermind behind it.

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the HELL does the fiance hate her so damn bad?

18. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the fiance is a just cruel person in general. In the character intros it said that the things he likes are whats interesting and what he dislikes are things that are uninteresting and boring. He's the type who throws away his toys once he's no longer interested and bored of it(like he did with MC)

Mikaa and lazynoodles like this.
  19. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, what an a-hole that fiance is! D:

Mikaa, Poor_Hero, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what kind of fate is left to him? Does he suffer? I figure if he's suffering he won't be bored?

Mikaa, Kittsune, kiara8 and 2 others like this.