The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you have a good point, Daomei is really easygoing and defers to Sun Jin in a lot of things...:blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

Shiina, Nekura, Hydrochoerus and 2 others like this.
  2. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    wraven881, Nekura and IzKir like this.
  3. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    You are a Opportunist Seme!
    Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
    Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com.

So apparently I'm an opportunist seme... hmm:hmm:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Nekura likes this.
  4. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really mind which of them is seme or uke, they can switch around even (kyaaaa~:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:)
    it's just, I got this vibe, that Daomei will go along with whatever Sun Jin wants to do (like a good waifu~)
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Shiina, Nekura, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Submit doesn't necessarily mean in the sex sense. And Sun Jin is a switch. Sun Jin is just really determined that he will never be the waifu.

6. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here ever heard of richard cheese? If you haven't he's a great musician and singer owo I'm partial to People equals Shit :D and his rendition of Baby got Back

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Never heard of him.
    BTW, the discord now has a library, you may want to check it out.

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    Sun Zhiqiang, the current master of the Sun family, had never expected his deceased younger sister's offspring to return to their household. He had instantly recognized the boy as hers, because he was almost her spitting image. Had she been a boy, they would have been identical.

In truth, he had expected the boy to have died with his mother in that horrific massacre that ended her life and those of hundreds of people, both in the Suli clan as well as those serving it. A massacre that had been so horrible the victims among both the nobles themselves as well as their loyal retainers had, as far as he knew, cursed the Suli mansion lands, and rendered it inhospitable and uninhabitable.

It was said that their ghosts still wandered the grounds, and murdered those who sought to disturb their rest. Not that any of the Sun clan would ever dare to attempt to usurp or claim anything there. They weren't suicidal, violent or stupid.

The noble Sun clan did not engage in the more brutal side of politics. Theirs was the path of least resistance.

It was better to flatter the high and mighty to gain from it, perhaps doctor some documents, perhaps rise in status by sabotaging the actions of one's competitors or perhaps take bribes for small harmless tasks rather than do the incredibly crass act of sending one's men to remove obstacles in one's path.

Likewise, none of them had any interest in standing for righteousness if such a thing would endanger their lives. Some fools could commit suicide by throwing themselves into stone walls or columns or metal statues in order to protest an action by a higher ranking official or imperial family member but that path was not the Sun Clan's.

Because none of them were warlike, none of them could have imagined that such a turn of events had come to pass. Sun Luo Yuan's son had returned to them as a cultivator with a fellow cultivator wearing demon exterminator garb, both of them coming from one of the four great sects. The one which had immense healing capabilities.

And even better for the Sun Clan, the boy was clearly looking to reconnect with them, because he was very interested in learning about his mother. Fortunately, Zhiqiang had bait. Plenty of it. The boy wanted to learn about his mother and he also wanted to learn about her dowry maids; her closest, most trusted handmaidens.

If Zhiqiang was to hazard a guess, then he would guess that the boy was trying to find out about his mother's dowry maids because those three might have been the ones to rescue him from the flaming wreckage of the estate. There were very few other reasons why a child would ask about their mothers' servants, after all.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was totally overwhelmed by my missed days of not reading this thread, NU somehow doesn't give me alerts concerning this thread...:sushi_no:

But-but-but... was this a foreshadowing of Sun clan wanting to use Sun Jin?
    I mean that 2nd to last paragraph in your latest draft already raised some flags.... hmmm.... hope they don't use Sun Jin or anything, or i would like to see them get their comeuppance.

Anyways... @Gav good work once again, ah... i really can't stop binge reading your fic..

11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    All the noble clans are manipulators to some extent, you know~

Imperial family is much worse, wait until I actually start writing Aoguang in depth. Then you guys will want to pick up your swords to stab some bitches. :blobhero::blobsalt:

Shiina, wraven881, Nekura and 2 others like this.
  12. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I will sharpen my swords and wait for that stabbing.

13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lunnear You still haven't told me what you meant in this post.
    :D I have a plan but I still want to know what reasons you thought of! Please tell me!

14. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~!!! I totally forgot that. Sorry.
    Okay, here goes:
    The first 7 Cliches that happen in Politics- Settling
    1) The Sun family was destroyed by a cultivator group who had someone belong to the opposite govern side of the Sun family.
    2) The Sun family was prey on by the cultivator- who might be from both the righteous sects and or the devil sects.
    3) There might be someone from the so call cultivator sect that fell for Sun Bun's mama, and tried to take her by force but was refused and in retaliate, kill everyone.
    4) Female and Male Tales- the kinds that make me wanna puke- bc a lot of C novels have harem and rape - it is very sickling. Harem? I can take it even if I don't like it. Rape? Arg...
    5) There's someone in the Sun family themselves that is jealous of the Bun's mama and did something or ask the cultivator to kill her.
    6) The massacre of the Sun family might be the work of the royalty- or the King/Emperor/Empress for that matter- bc reasons.
    7) There might be someone in the Sun Family that was hiding from his enemies- without the Sun family's knowledge. So, their dead was that person's fault.... maybe/

The deeper cliches that I can think of was: someone had been plotting for the death of the WHOLE Sun clan and Sun Bun's family was just the beginning. This could be the work of the evil/devil sects, whom had wanted to control the country via the Sun Clan but was found out- or something like that.

There's a lot of other plot but I can't think about it for now.

Nekura and Gav like this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL.
    Well, someone certainly fell in love with Sun Jin's mom, very deeply and yes, that is PARTLY why the clan was taken out, but it wasn't your number 3 reason and none of your other reasons match in any way though I may borrow those tropes and subvert them a bit later for other characters~
    So I suppose this means I'm still ahead of the curve. :aww:

Nekura, IzKir and Lunnear like this.
  16. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good, since I tend to change my plotline a lot too in m writing. Partly mean that there was other deeper reason, right?

Look forward to your next chapters.

Gav likes this.
  17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    Their efforts to remove the tubers having failed miserably for the first night, Mang Aoxing and Mu Gang had to leave the inn unsatisfied. At least they had clean clothing and the food that Qiang Xin had bought for all three of them to eat in the carriage.

The second night that the carriage stopped at an inn for them to eat and rest, and assuming that their positioning was why they couldn't get the tubers out, the two desperate young men caved in, went out and purchased a young man, a 'flower' from a brothel, heedless of what impression or wild rumors could probably result from this.

In truth, unbeknownst to the young male prostitute who they had bought, Mu Gang had intended to kill him and dispose of him to protect their reputations after the tubers were out.

While it could be said that they 'heedlessly' bought the man, they weren't stupid enough to purchase him openly in broad daylight. So the pair of cultivators had walked, flushed, on unsteady legs, to the brothel as surreptitiously as possible, keeping to the shadows.

They had transacted with the Madam as quickly as possible, opting for a man because they believed working the tubers out would need strength.

They opted to buy him out because a rented prostitute may well spread the word about their... indispositions and killing the prostitute in question to disappear him would only mean the Madam would come after them in public with the local officials who she may have bribed to get them to comply in helping her get compensated for the loss of property.

The Madam asked if they wanted to use the room there for their enjoyment.

The more amused and interested the Madam looked as she spoke, the more Mu Gang wanted to kill her. Kill them both.

But not quite yet. When this... thing... was out of him. It was bruising his insides like unyielding fingers on soft, ripe fruit.

Instead they took him back to the inn with them, still keeping to the shadows.

Used to the furtive actions of some of the other men who had been customers at the brothel, the 'flower' didn't complain.

He was just glad to have been bought out of the brothel, all his debts paid and carried his belongings with him in full expectation that he would return to their home town with them.

The 'flower' in question had been bought young, from a farming family.

He had long outgrown childish prettiness and teenage slimness or litheness.

Unlike two of the other 'flowers' who were relicts of this or that good family fallen into impoverishment and destruction because of this or that political feud and mistep, he was not delicate and instead was quite strongly built.

They were dark haired, pale as porcelain, lovely, delicate and languorous, scholarly in elegance and capable of making lovely poems, well educated and that was how they made their money as the highest paid favorites of scholars, officials, rich merchants and the literati. They fit the standard image of immortals.

He on the other hand, was rented by women for his vitality and vigorous bedding and by men who desired more active 'entertainment'. Oh, he was certainly pale, as befit a man kept from the sun, and he played an instrument like any of the other flowers, but he wasn't as androgynous as some of those who had made it out as 'favorites' and concubines.

The 'flower's name was Hau Lang. Not the Hao name used by noble descendants of a certain prince, but the Hau name of commoners descended from a tribe assimilated into the empire several centuries and rulers ago.

The two young men who bought him looked like outstanding young gongzhi, rich young masters out for a night on the town, and looking for an experienced partner.

This wasn't the first time he'd heard of people being hired to 'service' pairs or groups out to have a good time.

There had been an incident waaay back when a young 'flower' and a 'huakui' had been hired to host a party of scholars who had recently passed the exams and 'service' them in any way possible.

According to gossip, in which names were thoughtfully changed to protect reputations as part of the brothel's services, the 'flower' and huakui were taken by every man in a party of ten, the 'flower himself being made to come over and over in the small cups and serve his own fluids as 'chasers' for the party's hot, spiced rice wine and plum wine- which was drunk in several rounds during an impromptu poetry contest.

The pair had apparently pleased the party of scholars so well that they'd been exhausted thoroughly and then the party pooled their funds to buy them both out.

At least there were only two people who had bought him....Hau could hope that they didn't have more fellows back at the inn.

Come to think of it, these two were already quite lovely in a scholarly, shy way. It would be a pleasure to bed them.

Their furtive behavior apparently extended to locking all the doors and windows and pulling drapes very quickly indeed, as soon as they got him into the first room. They also rushed to disrobe, stripped themselves with indecent haste.

Oh my. Such enthusiasm.

Wait.

Wait.

They wanted him to do what?!

"This is going to require a lot of lubricant..I may need to buy more oil after this." Hau murmured, before he carefully guided the red faced Mang Aoxing to lay, face down on the bed, arms wrapped around one cushion with his bottom up in the air, his hips supported by more cushions.

Then he began to carefully lubricate Mang Aoxing's poor, abused chrysanthemum.

That root was definitely lodged in deep... A good, strong tug on it to test how deeply it was embedded made Mang Aoxing come so hard, so violently, that he blacked out, spurting all over the cushion that was supporting him.

Fortunately, his scream was muffled by the cushion he was face down in.

Oh my. Whoever had worked that root in had really wanted it to stay inside his... victim, one might say. It wasn't going to come out of its snug new home without a lot of coaxing.

Right now Hao Lang wasn't about to say anything but he could come up with quite a lot of theories as to what kind of person could have done this to them. His first was that it was a scorned lover who had done this so they might never hold anyone else inside them again. A second theory was that it was some pervert who had been experimenting on their defenseless chrysanthemums. Perhaps it was a deranged horticulturist who was using their victims' insides for flower pots to nourish rare plants? His fertile mind gave him the mental image of moaning men, naked and chained in place, with strong and lively chrysanthemum plants in full blooms, deeply planted in their chrysanthemums.

Oh my. This was very intriguing. Also the skill with which this massive, knobbly, gnarled and twisted root had been planted deep inside the victim... and the fact that the victims would end up coming, spurting their white fluids even as the root in question was worked in or out of their bodies...Hau would commend their technique if it hadn't been something left to him to undo.

When Mang Aoxing woke, it was to pleasure deep inside of him.

The flower boy that they had bought was carefully, gently, slowly, twisting the root this way and that, tugging on it just a little bit with each movement.

It was exquisite. He was hard and moaning before he even knew it.

Mang Aoxing wasn't even sure what he had agreed to, but the hand that was now wrapped around his cock was doing very, very nice things, which coupled with the way the man they had bought was twisting and turning and gently tugging on that root... was bringing him to the peak again.

Everything felt so good, a haze of pleasure keeping him moaning and whimpering, hips pumping, at first jerkily, then eagerly.

His cock was definitely getting a lot of stimulation, between the linen of the cushions and the hand stroking him. Over and over. Deliciously.

At some point there was only the stimulation, bringing him to peak after peak. At others, there were harsh, hard orgasms, fire through his veins.

By the time that the flower boy had finally managed to pull the root out, Mang Aoxing was limp, having been fucked into overstimulation multiple times, made to black out from pleasure over and over again, cock limp and leaking; he had been made to spill himself so thoroughly over and over, that the cushions were ruined, sodden, the room smelled of sex.

Alas for Mu Gang, it was close to morning, and that meant he would have to endure another day of travel. And that in turn meant another day of bumpy carriage stimulation.

Qiang Xin had been in charge of the food supplies and clean clothing again, but with Mang Aoxing left as a limp, dripping well fucked, boneless heap on the bed, that left Mu Gang and Hau Lang as the only people able to buy other things they needed, like, say, oil. Because Mu Gang wanted that tuber out. As soon as possible.

At least the flower boy wasn't stupid enough to talk or ask questions about their predicaments in the face of Mu Gang's obvious disgruntlement.

The brothel Madam and her door keeper, though, would both have to die, Mu Gang had already decided.

This entire sordid affair had become an inverse dragon scale, digging into his flesh, his shame at being so taken advantage of, so helpless, so incapable of removing that... that thing inside him only exacerbated by the fact that unlike Mang Aoxing, he took being gossiped about very seriously. And he'd definitely been paying attention to the people they had passed by.

Any gratitude he had felt for Qing Jing's rescue was long gone.

Now all that was left was vengeance.

Mu Gang went out to get some oil and more importantly (to him!) to get rid of some...walking pieces of evidence in the most discreet method he could manage. That meant poison darts from the shadows, using commonly known crude, cheap poisons in order to lessen chances it might be tied to their group.

The Madam and her doorkeepers' deaths would be ruled as due to cheap assassins and Mu Gang would be on his way with his companions and the baggage, no one else the wiser.

Tbe flower boy had no idea what fate he had avoided by staying in to clean Mang Aoxing up and dress him, as well as try to clean the cum stained fabrics.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  18. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAAA~~~~~
    *massive nosebleed to the screen and faint to R-18 lala-land*
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

..........Wang An, your 'planting' skill is superb and very trough, Wonderful!!!
    even without you personally there, you still give them some loving....
    I can't wait to find out about when Mu Gang have his tuber remove
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  19. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    ....why are these the ones that make me come out of my proudly anonymous lurking/stalking state oh my gosh :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

IzKir and Nekura like this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    pfffft! :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:Yes, well there will be other drafts coming. Soon. Ish.
    Because everyone on this thread is a fudanshi or fujoshi and you are no exception.

IzKir and Nekura like this.