Spoiler Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will she(MC) go to the frontline to help ML. I want to fast forward chapter to where she will go to ML.

2. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on the recent chapters. Please. I want to know what happens to mo girl, howit is discovered she poisoned the medication whatever, and how that stupid guard reacts when it was all revealed! And how our stupid ml reacts :blobdevil:

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link

4. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I am over 500 chapters and Mo girl is still clinging like a roach, she got heavy weight backer :blobangery:

akina09 likes this.
  5. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading the mtl it fried my brain that's why i apologize if there are some inaccuracy..
    -after the scene w/ moyu er and her father,our mc fell unconsious for days at the same time lu bai kneel in front of mc until she open her eyes.
    -mc's servants they brought a rare ginseng saying that it was from ml,but our Mc indirectly reject it,unfortunately ml heard everything and he felt hurt.
    -after the arrow scene,where the mc starts to hate ml so much,Mc leaves to take care of some kids in an orphanage(I won't elaborate it since it was already in some spoilers).Mc escapes ml when he came,and saw a pregnant women on the road to capital,Mc returns to the inn where she previously stays to care for the pregnant woman and needs to be operated at that time ml is on this way to capital thinking that mc was also on her way to the capital,but then he receive a news that Mc returns to the inn which made the ml furious.
    -at the inn,mc said all her grievances to our ml.she cried and told him that she hated him because of that arrow incident, ml told her that he won't let her die.
    Actually,I think the ml is quiet nice,its just that he don't know how to take care of our mc.he just don't want our Mc being dependent on him since he has lots of enemies. I also understand his personality being suspicious and being careful because of the emperor and empress' plots against him.
    there are also sweet scenes like:
    -Ml uses his inner energy to dry mc's hair.mc was impressed.
    -Ml serves mc during a banquet. the people present (crown prince,the other princes'lin wanting and princess from the other country(the one who like the ml))are shocked to see this since ml is cold heartless.
    -When ml went to war and mc's grandmother died,he secretly went to mc's room and saw her tired and pale face,he urge her to get dressed ml fix her hair and went to her grandmother's grave.
    -Ml argue/slap the other princess who insult the mc in front of the emperor and other guests in an important banquent.

Bansheehee, Shieri, Aniki212 and 6 others like this.
  6. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while LCJ fix the royal pain in the ass called the Eldest Royal Princess.... Mo girl will try scheming LCJ by poisoning the &7th prince... almost succeeded... it just too bad that LCJ was a better doctor than her and manage to give the first aid for Xiao Zimo.. and when LCJ was imprisoned in the imperial palace... LCJ uses maids that was sent by the royal pain in the ass to bully LCJ to sneak out of the prison.. meanwhile... the most favorite male so far name Su Cha was gathering the evidence that pinpoint Mo girl as the culprit of 7th prince poisoning and proving that once again Xiao royal family owe another prince-ling life to LCJ...

Shieri, Kittsune, akina09 and 4 others like this.
  7. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I was disappointed that Mo'er didn't got banned or imprisoned or even punished on what she did.
    I am over 750 chapters and coming back from the war scenes. Many villains are blossoming those who were before potential villains such as 7th prince :)

akina09 likes this.
  8. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this ML is conflicting, the sweet moments are alright - shows him to be somewhat decent imo. But so far, can't say I like him. I mean if you really care about someone, would you normally risk the chance of putting them into danger as in yeah he should have known there's a risk to his plan yet he went with it anyway and MC ended up with an arrow as a present >-> That's pretty much strike two right there.
    Not only did he not learn from that first time where MC nearly died (with him injuring her and throwing her into prison for his meds problem with that doctor and his daughter), he involved her a second time even if he hadn't plan on her getting hurt, he should have known that there was a risk :blobangery:
    Well I guess we can argue that ML and MC were like partners sorta, MC would help cure ML and ML could provide her support but ML doesn't really care about her in a way as well he was fine with injuring her and putting her into prison that first time. Only felt bad about it after ._. but then if he started to care afterwards, arrow incident shouldn't have happen either way *sighs*

(Sorry, had to rant, needed to get it out. I probably am making it a bigger deal than it really is but can't help but hold it against him :cry:)
    Yeah I will agree that there are other MLs who are much worse than he is.

9. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm how should I say this,ml is more like " she's a strong woman she can handle it herself" thanks to our beloved matchmaker su cha,( he's the only one who tries to convince this unfeeling ml to coax,help our mc) ml shows up,and help our mc.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  10. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the male lead goes to war and when does he come back?
    Also, when does everyone knows that he is healed and not crippled anymore?

When does the MC realised that she had feelings for the ML?

And the MC half sister, what does she do to get the ML attanetion and what the reaction of everyone?

11. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    The heck. . . Mo girl is like a cockroach. She is hard to kill without the rolled newspaper or the slipper. :blobpoliceangry:

12. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Well on 500th chapter he was at war and about 800th and above chapters he came back from war but was in a conflict with Emperor because Emperor sullied his good name and discredited him on various accounts and made fake evidences too. ML just wanted to prove himself innocent. So the drastic the Emperor went, drastically MC responds. (Like bringing army in the city and then attacking on the city, in response to Emperor's provocations though.)

Before going to war there was this sequence where the palace people plot against MC and ML accompany her in to the palace so everyone see with their eyes that ML is healed.

MC started to feel attracted to him pretty early like 300 chapters but she doesn't trust ML with her heart so she cool herself off in this regard and think all the harsh things ML made her go through (ML have a strong opinion on making her strong by letting her face dangers)

And MC's sister... there are many instances but she sort of starts to behave herself a bit after the south princess came into the story.

13. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    the empress suppress mo girl and planted many of her henchmen around her...

14. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Queen is like crazy person, for her everyone is her enemy apart from her son. So it wasn't that satisfying outcome. :oops:

15. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading I try to keep in mind that the ML is a brother of current reigning emperor. Unlike many other MLs who has their fathers/grandfathers in that position and thus under less pressure.

There's a reason why brothers of emperors don't get to survive much. They're just recently in the running for the throne and people (especially THE emperor) still remember that.

So guy is sort of justified to be super paranoid and distrustful. Keeping the circumstances in mind I'm okay with the ML, so it depends on how the writer play the drama and what they circle around. (I dropped Enchantress Among Alchemists because it's endless jealous cannon fodder drama because ML is just too pretty. Don't you guys have... anything else to do?)

16. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    well ML is jerk... but not a glorified jerk like MWC, JMY and YWY... so i can tolerate reading the novel when it's his scene... at least he doesn't stabbed LCJ with his own hand... yet...

maecasano likes this.
  17. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML in Mei Gongqing is (far.) worse than this one I think.

18. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of mc and ml's sweet and funny moments ( again I read the mtl,not sure if this is accurate,I'll just share the things I understand)
    -ml is a tsundere cupcake who refuse to admit his feelings ,that cause misunderstanding between the two :facepalm::facepalm:
    - during the war,ml and mc exchange letters,and su cha being the delivery boy suffers a lot
    - ml likes holding mc's hand ( notice it a lot of times while they're together)
    -after the dispute w/ the emperor (emperor accused ml of some illegal stuffs,then rebellion then the emperor fall into coma), ml takes over some documents and works at the palace,mc prepares lunch and wait for him at home but didn't come,housekeeper secretly sends ML's share ( food that the mc prepares)at the palace,Ml acts like he didn't care,but deep inside he's very happy because his wifey cares for him,ml still acts cold and didn't show much reaction,but housekeeper told him that mc waited for him but didn't come,ml takes the lunch box and hurriedly went to mc so that they can eat together but as he enter her room he heard that she's sleepy, mc is about to sleep when ml opens the door,angry saying that they should eat together, mc being sleepy snap and told ml that she's sleepy and tired and alas the happy dinner time turns to argument.
    - a kid call mc " sister" and called ml "uncle", ml looks at the kid furiously and told him to call Lin chuiju "aunt" saying that they are only few years apart (lol)

kurohamukami, Shieri, XD and 4 others like this.
  19. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I like ML because of his emotional growth throughout the novel. He learns to love MC as the story goes. He grew fond of her as the time passes and all his internal conflicts were portrayed very well and the best thing about ML he don't suppress his feelings for MC and do little love deeds here and there even if MC is not aware of it. And when he is awkward in front of MC because of his feelings he is just too cute :X3::X3::love::love:.

20. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 843 she took the initiative to kiss ML because he was not letting her go from his embrace :D awee soo cuteee:love::love::X3::X3: