LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just assume she was loli, since its said something about her body and mind freezing at some age. and she acted childlike and kept calling leylin brother.
    but just re-read the chapter, 728 by the way. and its says that her appearance and intelligent froze at 15.
    is 15 loli?

3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    adult in body and age, but acts like a little girl and thinks like a little girl. the chinese paragon of innocent maiden.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infantilism

She is the second female character suffering from severe infantilism and inflaming the loins of all the lolicons around her. with the first being the snake sister
    She was not only frozen at 15 but also made brain damaged. until the wisdom tree tea helped her recover.

Anyways. loli usually refers to pre-puberty girls. eg, younger than 12. despite the fact that the origin of the word was lolita which came from an older teen. The term has shifted since its original creation

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    wonderer likes this.
  4. asomeCokkies

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin, the nice guy.
    "Hey kid, Lemme max that skill for you."

wonderer likes this.
  5. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say, I am quite excited about this arc. It's just like that destined hero all over again, and I just love it. Rather than having giants competing on whose laws are better, I prefer this more to be honest. It shows Leylin's manipulative side more which I've been missing a lot for a while now since he was busy kicking stronger ppl's ass with his OP bloodline.

Warlock Of The Void likes this.
  6. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    you just summarised what i got from that chapter in a sentence, good job(y)

prediciting that the emperor guys going to die, no reason really except as the readers haven't really gotten to know exactly how strong a "god" is compared to law beings or any law being for that matter, as so far all the battles against rank 7 or above leylin used items and other cheats to help him win. and since he was just recently introduced, yeah dead or as close to it as possible.

And just out of curiousity, did Leylin end up making the floating sky city by updating it using the blueprints of the one in god world, or was it too much effort for leylin and he just scrapped it?

7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more along the lines "that very low tier skill that will sabotage your growth into true power, that will be just enough to make you catch the attention of mutant organizations and provide me with more info while putting your life in great risk. On the plus side, I saved you from going insane"

Like he said, he could have made him a rank 4 magus. instead he made him a master of a type of knight technique used on slaves.

That he is telling himself it is payback for being a parasite in him at the moment is funny considering he plans to then exploit him by putting him in deadly situations with the mutant organizations for leylin's benefit

8. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    hidden microtransactions, truely the most evil thing in existence.

mrttao likes this.
  9. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    The shadow worlds pay to win.

Silangan, wonderer and mrttao like this.
  10. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we get to experience a futuristic xian xia~ man, I love warlock of the magus world :aww::aww::aww:

11. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me why did it go from 3 chapter a day, to whatever they felt like releasing per week?

12. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was because OMA and a few others had exams/finals...

13. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand the exams thing, the put an announce about it, i mean on the announce they say they will be back to the usual schedule of TWO chapters per day, when did that happen, first it used to be four then they announced that they would lower it to 3 per day since they were tired, they even took a week to rest, when did it go down from three to two?

14. Dotakiin

Dotakiin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they were at 100 chapters/month, but then reduced it to 3/day, which is where the 4/day went. They then said that due to the increased workload this semester, they would be dropping from 3/day back down to 2/day, as well as taking off Mon-Wed these last two weeks for tests. If you want to find the posts, just look in their Patreon feed around the beginning of the month.

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure they still plan on finishing by new year so don't stress it

16. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'ma be honest here, I'm a cynical bastard and when I see what is happening here I start thinking that maybe the group working on this is starting to drag things along for the money. I got no proof, and it isn't an accusation, just what it looks like to me from my cynical and jaded point of view. I can see a lot of reasons why I could be wrong but it's just really FEELS like that's whats happening.

17. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what being a redditer in a magic world would be like.

18. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    “Mm, so you have a little sister. Thousand Bears City’s little bear biscuits are favoured by many girls. I should bring some with me when I come to visit,” Leylin said with a smile.

mrttao likes this.
  19. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the level of secret police and the whole "nuked a couple of cities to kill an alien" thing. I doubt they would even have reddit.
    Big brother is always watching for undesirables

20. asomeCokkies

Reading List:
    Link
    On his way back to his villa, Leylin went to Xavier’s house to greet the siblings, especially making an appearance in front of Jill. Agreeing to visit them again, he returned to his room and closed the doors and windows.

Guys...