Spoiler Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Jan 21, 2017.

1. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first place, the reason why Favored Prince had the guts to say that was because he was sick and from what I understand, it's from this black mist that's spreading out in the plains. So far, there's no known cure so the Emperor was swayed to give in and he decrees that MC Mom has to remarry Evil Dad. Long story short, MC finds a way to negate that decree and kind of browbeats the Emperor by telling him blankly, 'NO, my mom ain't doing that shit' though not in those words. She also points out to the Emperor that she can cure those infected by the black mist and, at first, the Emperor thinks she's bluffing but then she points out that she saved a whole village plagued by the sickness and Evil Dad was there to witness it. Evil Dad gets in trouble for this because he didn't report the whole ordeal which he was supposed to do since he was the one stationed there.

2. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. I'm at Chapter 483 and they're not married yet. MC Mom had to go back to the Plains to fight off the enemies though by this time she's a general as well. The first female general ever! She actually got the fame and renown that Evil Dad always wanted but never had kekeke

The Queen did get pissed off but it's not as if she was unsympathetic. She knew that unless something big changed, MC Mom and General would have a hard time getting together. But, things did work out in that end except General's family still isn't approving the marriage. His parents are worried especially since they know that if they pushed their son too much, he might actually cut ties with them. After all, General said he'd earn merits in the military and left for war. They thought at first that he would come back immediately since the Western Plains(?) are notoriously difficult but he never did. Instead, he rose in ranks and became a general. Since General said that he would marry no other woman but MC Mom, they're outraged but powerless to do anything. So, instead, they gave MC Mom conditions and she had to go back to the plains to fight because of that. General didn't stop them from demanding conditions coz he knew that this way, MC Mom will have the peace of mind to finally tie the knot with him once the conditions are met. He understands her well :blobxd:

3. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    The General is #SpouseGoals for life!! He is too loyal. Shame on his family for being so pigheaded!! Does no one care about the situation of things? Like why she left the family (and how she was able to take the daughter with her)??? Ugh...ancient (and modern) people give me headaches...

4. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 490! Self-proclaimed fiancee of ML sees ML and MC holding hands! RAWR~

EDIT: The engagement is not an official one but a strongly, hinted suggestion by the powers of the Northern(?) Empire. Apparently, girl has the constitution to not be affected by ML's cold poison and was the one who helped him through the disease when they were younger coz her body can withstand the cold poison thanks to the many herbs she drank as a child and causing her body to have a kind of cold constitution.

Anyway, Chapter 494, ML goes to the palace to officially break off supposed engagement. He means friggin business. Emperor didn't agree. Instead asks to take MC and Snow Girl (self-proclaimed fiancee) as his women with Snow Girl being the one to have his child. ML is not pleased. ML wants one woman and one woman only.

To be continued....Will update once I read more.

DISCLAIMER: All stuff written here are subject to change coz MTL is confusing

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. Sel5

Sel5 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it but i love the general so much!!:love:

6. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 590, MC Mom and General are finally married and we get to see MC's 'original parents.' Apparently, she's a reincarnation of the daughter of a very powerful couple. Hmm... I'll call them OP Mom and OP Dad. OP for overprotective and overpowered.

Btw, during MC Mom and General's wedding, Bastard Dad gets out of prison and was about to ruin the wedding night. I think he was planning to rape MC Mom by drugging her and making General watch. BUT, OP Dad found him and he killed him. OP Mom and OP Dad were at the wedding. I think they went in disguise back in the day and were the ones who helped MC Mom and MC when they were abandoned by Bastard Dad.

7. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Debating if I have the patience to continue. New enemies introduced and they'rein the 'godly realm'? Or something. Judging from the innuendos, some strong dude killed the daughter of OP Mom and OP Dad and he's giving off some serious stalker vibes. Apparently, he's been waiting for 500 years for her to be reincarnated because, before she died, she swore that she'll get her vengeance one day. He sounds overly attached, sad, and bitter but, at this point, I'm tired of MTL.

8. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you got to see the marriage of MC's mom and General. Now you can drop this in peace. :blobmelt:

9. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm, so the OP mom and OP dad are from this Godly Realm? Do you know why did that guy kill ‘MC’?
    And I know, MTL is sooo tiring. Thank you for all the spoilers anyway <3

10. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It wasn't mentioned yet. I just know that it was a very gruesome death apparently. Stalker dude has a woman with him who seems to be his wife/lover who was also there when the killing happened and she sounds very jealous. So, it might be similar to MC Mom and Bastard Dad's situation. I'm not sure.

kurohamukami and Ashie like this.
  11. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like.... He killed her but at same time he liked ‘MC’... Lol. Retard.

Cuz if is not this, I think his wife won’t sound jealous cuz he killed the MC and not her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Pfffft, just joking~

ravenjaz likes this.
  12. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on her abilities and pets?

13. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember skipping through this series bc I wanted to know who the MC gets along with and apparently both versions of the ML 'dies' and she uses her legendary materials to revive him, except she runs out of materials last minute and the ML's souls are combined and he becomes a baby, which she raises by herself? @-@

14. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe I laughed at this. wtf. I hope there's a remedy for that somehow. What a letdown.

15. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like chapter 600 something to 1000? It honestly made me stop reading. Plus the writing...gets a little weird. Ahhh....

16. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped at 600 when they were disguising themselves as mercenaries. Don't know if I'm patient to read more. Also was getting miffed at the way the author sounds like she can't decide which guy to choose. lol

Then again, there are those little sentences that imply that she does get married to ML in the end. But meh.

17. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't actually think it's worth it to read after a certain point? Bc after that it's just the author trying to extend it for as long as possible to keep the top rankings in yunqi/qq etc. Like early on it has some plot, but later on...o(--(

18. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Who were you hoping she'd end up with?

19. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    The wicked ML of course~ (sorry I can't be bothered to remember their names anymore o(-() I honestly aren't a fan of soft and nice guys. Plus the wicked ML's anguish tastes so good u.u

The combined ML seems nice too? But the whole thing is just, weird. He's like a middle ground between the wicked ML and the nice ML.

Briana, SweetPink13 and Myross17 like this.
  20. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I was for the nice ML. I'm so tired of forceful guys in these stories and honestly, she had more screen time with ML in terms of having a relationship. I thought they also fit well together. Plus, whatever feelings I had for the other guy is gone after nearly raping her. I just couldn't forgive him after that.

Zelphi and chamchaworld like this.