Spoiler Like Love But Not

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    http://ss123456.blog126.fc2blog.us/blog-entry-3178.html

This novel was suggested by @lalalyly <3

http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3207255/

MC starts off as a spirit. ML is jerk gong who abused him. But then you learn that MC made ML date him for 10 years in exchange for helping out ML's 'boyfriend'. BF had leukemia and needed money to pay medical debt so MC took him into his company and helped him get famous. ML was MC's friend in high school. ML learns too late that he loved MC.

ML is famous singer. ML's boyfriend is a famous model. MC was the president of an entertainment company.

Interesting read.

Oh, BTW the MC and ML are supposedly the next life of a side couple from a historical danmei.

pokes

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. MoMoePom

MoMoePom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I smelled drama and angst .... XD

3. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: have anyone read this?
    sounds interesting but i smell tragedy ?:blobwoah:
    abusing mL:blobconfused:
    know he love Mc too late?:blobfearful: Mc die or what?
    hahaha want to skip this but I'm curious.... how's the ending ?

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    After last experience, I'm too traumatized to go anywhere near drama and angst.

*chubby unicorn dives into pillow fort and barricade of fluffy novels*

leva, Poor_Hero, Toyo and 8 others like this.
  5. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    nooooooooooo.... I read the prologue and it's a tragic love story apparently Mc love mL so badly and don't want to
    let go ... but once Mc let go mL doesn't feel the sweet freedom as imagined and know he love Mc to late since they're being separated by live&death:cry::cry:

Mc suicide by cutting his wrists ahhh mahh feels :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Izn, HesheFell, cheerydandan and 4 others like this.
  6. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody spoiled me!!:cry::cry::cry:

I want to know if the ML get retribution for not loving the cute MC and if they're reunited! :oops:

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    what did you say ?? is it that tragic ??
    i dont want to read *buried myself w/ fluff novels*

cheerydandan likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On-going or Completed?

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    the one you need to poke for spoilers is @lalalyly since she read it :D

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How does this feel like My Wife Thought I Did Not Love Him and Ti Shen

Dayong9909 and mereumsama like this.
  11. ShenHua

ShenHua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wuwuwu...there's tragedy tag on this
    I'll put it on bookmark but I have a feeling this will end in tears TT^TT
    I can handle angst and melodrama but tragic endings are just too sad.
    @lalalyly Is it a sad ending? If this novel's finished, that is...

12. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry: the prologue spoils sounds so sad but I'm staying for spoilers cause I wanna know if its HE.

HesheFell likes this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading some of it and apparently while the ML finally got back with his bf, he didn't even know the MC committed suicide. The MC put it on his suicide note to his brother not to tell the ML! :cry:

Will read more in a bit--

Izn, zeromint, cosmosqueen and 11 others like this.
  14. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooooo angst and tragedy my favorite :blobpopcorn:

15. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL oh no who will we sacrifice to the spoiler gods

16. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a short story how come it end in one long page? ... i feel sorry and infuriated to Mc mL and the third love interest ... that kind of obsessive love ..i don't like

17. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh :cry: I want read it! Spoilers!! I really liked the summary even is really sad~ And I like angst :blobpeek: But no BE, so tell me isn’t a BE Q.Q

18. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spent my sleep time mtling this thing and crying...
    MC didn't die!! He was in like vegatative state or something but he wakes later! ML got into a state of denial when he first found out about MC's death. He was planning on meeting up and confessing to MC after realizing his love on Valentine's Day...but ofc found out MC died...he found out about his death the day before Valentine's Day. ML's bf even suggested ML needs to go meet psychiatrist cuz ML keep saying MC isn't dead and in denial... I kinda skimmed through quickly, skipped here and there cuz man I really need to sleep for exam tomorrow :sweating_profusely:

Will actually read more into it when I get free time. And cry more...:cry:

Dunno about ending but I'd think it's happy since MC is alive.

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 :
    MC realizes he's a ghost, he follows around the ML, ML does a photo shoot, photographer asks him to take off his earring, it was something the MC had given him on his 18th birthday, ML's bf, XMX shows up. After the photo shoot is over, XMX tries to hand over the earring to him but the ML throws it out of the window saying he didn't need it anymore.

Chapter 2:
    After MC moved out XMX moved in, MC watches ML take XMX into the bathroom, he's jealous how he treats XMX so gently but towards him, he'd always fight him. When they were having dinner, the MC had thought that he knew all of the ML's likes and dislikes but now he realizes he knew nothing at all. Later, the ML is standing in front of his old room, he goes inside and finds it empty. ML goes to the cabinet by the hall and takes out a photo album while taking out all the photos of him and the MC. XMX shows up and asks why the ML hates the MC so much, he apparently didn't know about the deal. He drops the topic seeing how the ML didn't look happy at the mention of the MC's name. ML goes out with a box of the MC's things and saw the MC's brother, he asks if he can see the MC, he wants to return his things, the MC's brother tells him the MC doesn't need it anymore. ML throws it into the garbage incinerator. At the time, a burnt ring fell out.

Chapter 3:
    MC felt that XMX is one of the most perfect people in the world. He viewed XMX's relationship with the ML like a fairy tale where two imperfect people make to become perfect together. Now they can become even more perfect. The MC felt selfish, seeing how happy the ML was with XMX, he wanted things to get ruined. He can't help but to admire the two, but sadly he has nothing to do, he can't even ascend to the heavens. Perhaps once he becomes sincere for them, maybe he'll finally be freed. When he saw how the ML cared for him at the hospital, he felt so jealous he wanted to rob his attention, but at the same time, he had hoped for XMX to get better. XMX went through a bone marrow transplant surgery, it was successful, the ML left the MC's arms to go to him.

XMX is concern for the MC so he asks how has the MC been? MC feels like he's intentionally saying this to make the ML angry. The ML tells him he doesn't know. XMX tries to ask the general manager about the MC, he tells him that the MC... went to travel. Soon, a new general manager came in. XMX tries to figure out what happened, ML still doesn't know. XMX starts to get angry at how the ML is reacting. How can he not know? Why doesn't he make a phone call? For such a big thing, why isn't he concern for the MC? He then tries to pick up the ML's phone but the ML stops him which resulted in the phone falling and breaking. This is probably the only thing left of existence of him that the ML has, now it's finished. When the ML tries to call the MC, it keeps saying that the number he's calling has shut down. XMX feels that something must of happened. Later, ML picks up the phone and looks at it but then let it fell onto the ground.

The next day, XMX picks up the ML's phone after someone tries to call it. XMX feels that something bad happened. After the call, XMX is sitting on the sofa with a pale face, the ML comes out, he asks what happened? XMX asks if the MC is sick. Apparently the hospital called in saying how they've found a match for a bone marrow for him. The ML becomes shook. XMX realizes the ML really didn't know. When he thought about why the MC didn't pick up the phone, he suddenly felt like he understood. The ML was concern at first but became calm again. XMX asks him if he's worried about the MC, maybe they can... but then the ML interrupts him saying the MC doesn't matter. XMX looks at him as if he was a monster. Why doesn't he know? Why does he say the MC doesn't matter? Why would the ML do this kind of thing! Why is he suddenly gone? Does he have to wait until there's an accident before he regrets? XMX slams the door and leaves, the ML stiffly stood there in daze for a long time.

Adding more once I read more...

20. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Go vsukio :aww:
    Thanks for the chapter summaries~ hope you continue it to the end *cough cough* please continue to be our slav spoil us when you read more and got time :cookie: