Spoiler Like Love But Not

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry I'm still continuing. I'm hooked. :blobsalute:

Kittsune, scriptor and Skyelyne like this.
  2. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY FRIDGING I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :sushi_peak::sushi_hide::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

thank you for the spoilers and making me cry in the library gdi

3. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg! This hurt my heart but i cant stop my curiosity. Thank you for the summary.

4. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene in hospital tho...MC pretty much woke up
    Later when ML arrived, panting, he opened the door but hesitated and stood there. MC laughed and opened his arms then ML stumbled over and stopped near bed but didn't touch MC, afraid that he'd disappears once touch. MC grabbed ML's hand and puts it over his neck to feel that he's alive. MC pulled ML over and they hug(?). ML kept calling MC's name over and over again.

MC finds out ML's scars on his wrist, got angry at ML and questioned why he would do that. At the same time thinking something like, -if I woke up and found that he was dead? Is this some old fashioned staged drama like Romeo and Juliet?- Basically MC shouted how could you do that?! And ML: You can do it, so why can't I?

Yeah you guys got the idea...
    Vsukio will prob provide more details to this chapter later~
    So glad MC is alive :sweating_profusely: Tho if he stayed dead...kinda reminds me of Mulberry Song, really love that novel~

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, I still like ML in Mulberry Song better. But that's just me lol.

pcheshire and Skyelyne like this.
  6. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's completely fine haha, since this idiotic ML for this story spent 10 years. . . I repeat 10 years. . . With MC...well avoiding MC as much as possible >~> only to realize he love him after a while even while he's with his bf...but the sufferings ML goes through, I love reading them~
    I like both novels since it pretty much follows the idea of not realizing what was precious until you lose it or something like that.

Izn, pcheshire, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4
    MC realizes the ML who has no sadness in his face started to look fragile. He had seen it before, it was when he went to accompany XMX at the hospital, everyone thought that he wasn't going to make it. After the ML was injured and was no longer able to play football, the ML had turned very cold. MC knows the ML is the type of person who would secretly lick his wounds and not allow others to see it. Usually he looks expressionless but when he's alone, he gradually becomes sad. He doesn't laugh or cry, he just stands there, but regardless of this, people can still feel the sadness around him. Is this because of him(MC)? MC felt satisfied. XMX came back home later, though he doesn't look as pale, he looked unnatural. He doesn't know why XMX is so concerned for him. They'd only be considered acquaintances only because of the ML. After seeing XMX come back, the ML turned back into his cold self. XMX didn't look like he wanted to play games, he was deliberately remaining silent. The MC didn't want them to know that he's dead. He's worried about the ML's and XMX relationship, he doesn't want him to know or to be worried about him.

The MC doesn't want to know the ML's expression once he finds out he's dead. He doesn't want him to feel sorry for him. If he didn't care, he wouldn't care about it, he's only afraid of seeing the ML sad. XMX tells the ML that the MC has leukemia. It looks like the other side didn't tell him that he's dead but that he's sick. This isn't the worst result. ML has no response. XMX gets angry at the ML's attitude and kicks the coffee table between them. After calming down, XMX asks if the ML never asked the MC about it. The ML asks him what is there to ask? His phone call won't even go through. XMX gets scared. XMX then asks the ML that if he(ML) had know that the MC was sick before moving out, won't he be sorry if the MC dies? The ML's face turns completely black after hearing XMX say "you being sorry" rather than "we being sorry".

It was the ML's new album promo time, but it was like a disaster since it was happening during the next valentine day sale. The problem is the ML never laughs. No matter what the staff did, the ML remained expressionless. As the result, a small attendant brought over XMX. Though no one knew their secret relationship, they know that XMX's presences makes the ML's ice melt. But unexpectedly, it didn't work. Soon, cold war rumors of the two started to spread. The MC felt at fault. After all, he didn't think that once he died, the hospital would call him and make things complicated. In the parking lot, the ML was sitting in his car, he didn't start it up. XMX is busy with doing activities in LA so he won't be back tonight. Looking at where the ML was looking, he saw his brother Feng Yi's car.

The ML calls out to him, FY asks if he needs something. Though he was smiling, his eyes weren't. After struggling for awhile, ML asks if the MC is okay. The MC was worried that the truth will shake the ML. Fortunately in his diary (?) he wrote that FY can only tell people things from a certain degree. FY tells the ML that he has no control over what the MC does. According to the MC's common sense about the ML, he should be turning to leave but instead, he just stood there. As if he was about to see his new concubine at the door, he respectably and uneasily asks him to please tell him, otherwise he'll be bothered. FY laughs while saying how he seems to only be concern when the MC is going through life and death. The ML hurriedly tells him he doesn't mean that, he's just worried about the MC. The MC was surprised. FY drives away. The ML looks a bit distraught and returns home. He tries to call the MC's number again, but as before, it was shutdown. He then lays on the sofa to sleep, the MC is concern because he didn't cover himself up with a blanket.

Next morning, the first thing ML tries to do is to call the MC again. He then laid on the sofa again. Suddenly, he sat up with his eyes having a strange luster. He dials a number while his fingers trembled. He asks for the company address in the L area. MC realizes he's trying to call the area where the company had moved him, it's just... he's not there anymore. After writing down the address, he changes his clothes, look at himself in the mirror before leaving, and quickly ran to the car. As the MC see's him excitedly go to the car, the MC just felt sad. The MC had always felt that the ML would have nothing to do with him once he died. After 40 mins later, the ML appeared in front of a white building, it was a highly luxurious area. Every villa could be seen far away, the streets were clean and there was no pedestrians. The ML parked his car to the side then came out. After seeing that it was locked, when the ML looked around, he felt as if it no one lived here.

He came all this way just to see him. The ML didn't give up. While he was inside the little white house, he shouted his name several times. He tries to call the moving company and determined this was really the MC's home. After trying to call the MC again there was no reply. He still didn't give up. He took of his coat and hung it on an iron bar by the wall. After walking around, he ends up at a door. After knocking the door, it didn't seem locked. When he knocked it a few more times, it opened by itself. The room was empty. The floors looked renovated, the walls were painted, but there was no furniture, it looked the same as if it was waiting for someone to move in. The ML's face froze, his heart felt a burst of pain. He looked around the empty room then went upstairs to the second floor. There was a simple bed. A lot of the MC's relics were there, even when he put them there, they didn't look like they've been touched. After 10 years, the ML knows of all of his things.

His slim finger passes through his books, miscellaneous things, and a few suitcases. He opened them one by one, he can easily guess his password. In addition to his clothes was his baby. He knows he loves him so he wasn't afraid of him seeing them. His babies are all of his things from when the ML started his debut, the limited edition CDs, luxury versions, photo albums, burning images, etc. Something that hardcore fans would only collect. The ML had told him that this wasn't love, but obsession. The MC didn't feel the difference between the two. Soon, his eyes fell onto a small velvet box. There was a simply platinum ring in it. When he saw it, he froze and squinted at it. His calm face changed from being confused, gentle, then sad.

The MC bets that the ML didn't remember about this ring until he picked it up. When the ML was 20, the MC gave him an ordinary platinum ring. The gifts he had always give the ML was rings and earrings, he had no idea where the ML would throw them. The ring is very small, if not cherished, it probably would of been hard to find. The MC secretly had "H love C forever" engraved. The ML tries to put it on but since the MC's fingers were bigger, it was loose when he wore it, making him feel a sense of loss. Sometimes the ML goes beyond his understanding. He was playing with the ring while sitting on the ground for a long time. He looked very sad. The MC doesn't know why but he's scared. He can't imagine how the ML will be once he finds out.

Will do the rest in the evening, gotta take sis to school tomorrow so going to bed!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  8. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this is just a continuous stream of heartbreaks in chapters... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

suffering never felt so good

chamchaworld, iampsyx and kisa-chan like this.
  9. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    This. This is perfect for when i'm in the mood for angst & tragedy :blobpopcorn::blobsalute:

RinFuyuki, swordfish, iampsyx and 2 others like this.
  10. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    from the summaries alone im already like :cry:
    my glass heart won't be able to take it

11. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    This is complete in one page.

I'm not done but it looks to be HE.

Cute moments:

MCs brother and ML fighting over where MC will stay after he is released from the hospital.

ML trying to cook for MC but he sucks.

MCs big brother weighing in on how ML sucks in bed in the middle 100 question outtake.

Izn, zeromint, Misaki Yata and 6 others like this.
  12. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this couple had a tragic ending in 苍月无心.

Title: Ash-Gray Moon, Heartless

The title is made of that novels MC and ml names.

In that novel the MC of this novel was a head of the martial world and ML was his childhood friend in denial of his love. ML's sister fell for MC and killed herself when MC rejected their marriage. ML hates MC forever because of it. He abuses MC every time they meet because of it. ML later marries and has a child. I didn't finish that novel yet either so I don't know how that ends.

13. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every. Damn. Chapter. Is. So. Heartbreaking. So. Far.

*cries a river*
    ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·

lalalyly and leva like this.
  14. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KISA-CHAN SPOIL ME BREAK MY HEART TOO :sushi_dead:

15. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow okay I'll be there lol, need some angst

16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for being spoiled kek. And thx vsu <3

*sneaks past lala's tragedy post*

17. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't with suicides and angst :cry::cry::cry::cry:

*runs away*

18. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it easy to MTL?

lazynoodles likes this.
  19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Killing me softly with his song~ Anyone had this song playing in their head while reading the summaries

20. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its angst and I'm up for it.:sushi_peak:

Corensi and lazynoodles like this.