The MOST SELFISH(P*ssy) MC ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Shuchou, Oct 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't, I really can't stop reading even though the story is so fucked up! In fact, it is so depressing to the point I can tell that the author is a big Maso

Tis shoudl be long but In any case lets go to the scenario.

Because of the MC's selfishness, he lost two of his harem. The first one is the mother of his first child and the 2nd is the main heroine. Both because of the same poison and from the same enemy which the MC can't even fight.

I REALLY HATE what he did here. The poison thing they got is an evil Qi that will make them into a succubus of that fcked up YOung Lord. If they also became a succubus, they will turn into a devil and will kill all of their love ones.

The main heroine is the MC's fiance . She's the strongest from younger generation and also the daughter of the strongest so she's very prideful. Because of her background she wanted to kill the "useless" MC. So yeah she's pretty much .. No, shes a very very bitch at first. But ofc the MC unfrozen her frozen heart. She's the most proudfull person ive ever seen.

The other is also from the great background, same proudful and also wanted to kill the MC because she thought the MC raped her so she hunted him. When she realized the MC didn't rape her, she said that she no longer have any reason to kill the MC so she reverse rape the MC. After that she "killed" the MC but he survived then they became one true sworn enemy.

Ok now for his selfishness. Let's note his fiance as girl A and the other as B
    Due to his daughter dying, the father of B ask the Mc to marry B and stay at her side at least before she died(before her father kill her before she turns into a demon) . They got married but the MC didn't choose to stay because he wants to find the cure for both of them (for A and b)

The MC found the cure but he can only save one. Ofc he chooses his fiancé but his fiancé let him chose girl B but with condition. That girl B should give up her son and cut ties with them. B didn't complies but her father did. She gives an oath to destroy the MC have after she becomes strong. That day, she didnt only lost her son, she also lost the MC, her familly( sooner their sect will be destroyed so her father killed someone telling the world thats her. Her father give her another identity and he wipes her memory, this is also the reason they took the baby)

Girl A chooses to give the antidote to B because she knows that even if she remove the evil qi, she will still die because she have a grave injury. She only have 10 remaining days so she told the MC that in her last moments, she wanted to give the MC all of her everything, her body, sect and mission in life. They married and on the last day before she becomes a demon, she wanted to give her virginity to the MC and after that, be killed with the MC. But the pussy MC didn't took her virginity . He said that he wishes to take it after he saves her? The bullshit MC also refuse to kill her even though he promised that he will. The first time she cried and begged the MC to kill her because she doesn't want to become a demon and kill the MC.

In the end. Because of his selfishness, his fiancé killed her uncle, the one who raised her like a true daughter in front of the MC. Even though she became a demon, after she killed her uncle, she cried in blood and begged the MC to saves her but alas. Pussy MC is a pussy MC

I refuse to stop reading this because I wanted to see how it will end but it really is painful. Damn my M soul.

If you wanted to read this, I doubt you will reach this scenario because... It really is frustrating To read this. 99% chance you'll drop it but ofc you can if you can swallow the frustration.

Nine Yang Sword Saint

Slayerwolfx2 and colonel like this.
  2. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    title is at the end, thank me later.

3. dalrant

dalrant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx

4. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god I dropped this novel :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

5. Leo William

Leo William Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound like japan MC

readerz, Compound Q and Hiji like this.
  6. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The road to hell is filled with good intentions eh?

I don't know why but some CN novels make it a sport to make the story as frustrating as possible.

otaku31 likes this.
  7. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Pussy MC didn't want the pussy? He's the pussy, he doesn't need pussy.

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is some xiaxia days of our lives shit..

10. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Silverblood

Silverblood Forbidden Library

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok that txt wall.

Well what can i say its all fcked :) if japan has loli i guess this is like chinas one lol

12. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's the ending? or that's it?

13. Childish dreams

Childish dreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That can't possibly be the end of the novel can it? Was it the end of the novel?

14. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good. Now do us all a favor and translate all the chapters up to that point and release them all at once. If the story is that bad, even though it started off good, I don't wanna wait on chapters if it's gonna suck like that. Like MGA

polokoi likes this.
  15. colonel

colonel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my good friend please do read it till the end. I'm kinda curious about the developement but I refuse to read it (cz I'm not a maso)
    SO PLEASE BE OUR SACRIFICE

16. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    In other words, he wants the D

readerz likes this.
  17. Silverblood

Silverblood Forbidden Library

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like we need to add mc is gay tag lol. Another yaoi closet gay mc hahahaha

readerz likes this.
  18. fandiyogiaman

fandiyogiaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wait...
    mc lost 2 of his harem, one is the mother of his son/daughter, and the other is his fiancee...

why did i think of yun che atg???

plot twist intensified!!

19. 13th Echelon

13th Echelon Piping Hot Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Anonymousse

Anonymousse Sour, sweet & spicy reviewer

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.