LCD Rakuin no Monshou

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by sithkazar, Sep 8, 2016.

1. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, this novel is a gem.:aww: I've binge read it for 3 days and can finally go sleep now (Who am I kidding, I won't be able to sleep for a long time because of intence emotions I've felt while reading last chapters of volume 9 :cry:). Funny though, I didnt even notice the fatigue while reading it... To conclude, this novel is goddam awesome. Thank you very much for translating it.

Also
    OMG I cant believe Shique is dead:cry::cry::cry:

P.S. Good Sirs @renuac and @sithkazar , I'm sorry, if my question may seem rude, but how goes the translation? Should we expect another piece of this gem anytime soon :cookie:?

2. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    renuac is amazing and has already completely translated the novel! The hold up is my editing. :( I run a costume store in the states and have been busy this last month. I have managed to edit volume 10, but Volume 11 might be a little late. :cry:

3. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways, these are heartwarming news. Thank you very much for your hard work, both of you.

AMissingLinguist and sithkazar like this.
  4. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't listen to her. Volume 10 is the longest in the series and Sithkazar got it edited in time despite being sick and overworked: she's awesome and deserves that cookie bribe.

The next volume should be posted this weekend, or sometime next week at the latest.

Melody, DiPz, korix and 2 others like this.
  5. DiPz

DiPz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Here it comes!!! The day of the month when i will just lie down on my bed and read a full vol. Of rakuin monshou!!!!

Wohohoho just in time !!! Thank you so muchhhh renuac and sithkazar !!!

Nieverto and renuac like this.
  6. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    That weird delay thing is happening once again. I will post alternative links here for the chapters that appear to have issues. If you have any trouble with one not listed, let me know and I'll post a link.

Prologue
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Epilogue

From what I can see the prologue, epilogue, and chapters 3 & 4 are loading just fine, but all the others are giving issues.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  7. Nieverto

Nieverto +(•‿• )+ Not shiny, special +( •‿•)+

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much :D

8. Lyase

Lyase Caelum Codex

Reading List:
    Link
    2 volumes to go, didn't think it will be fully translated when I started to read 3-4 years ago, many thanks for translating it renuac and editing sithkazar. Don't know what to do after finishing this novel.

I don't read chinese novels except for few ones. Many people recommend me release that witch and dungeon defence, but they pale in comparision with rakuin no monshou.

The funniest thing are people who trash talk about japanese novels and praise their beloved chinese novels who are translated by guys for obvious money instead of "fun/passion" like japanese translators used to too.

9. Deleted member 96835

Deleted member 96835 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like the editing is the one lagging?
    please take your time, this series is worth the wait

10. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Renuac had already translated several volumes before asking me to edit, so I've been playing catch-up. Unfortunately I will be busy the rest of October (I have a costume store), but will start working on Volume 11 as soon as I can.

Deleted member 96835 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 96835

Deleted member 96835 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, your personal life is of greater importance, good luck with your store and thank you for your edits.
    don't worry about the readers since it's a great series with patient followers and we know it would be worth the wait.

sithkazar and renuac like this.
  12. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck you boyce fuck you!! you touch that girl, and I swear to god I will haunt you to death!!!

korix, renuac and sithkazar like this.
  13. ArchmageXin

ArchmageXin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, I remember translating a bit of this novel years ago. It felt a life time ago and I am glad it is where it is now.

14. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay can't believe my eyes when I saw volume 10 posted on novelupdates. Thank you @renuac and @sithkazar for keeping this novel posted. Volume 9 was a cliffhanger. Now I get to read out more :X3::ROFLMAO:

renuac likes this.
  15. sapassde

sapassde [Big Rock] [Double Clown]

Reading List:
    Link
    A good jp novel is going to finish being translated
    Im happy and sad at the same time , anyone knows about the author's other novel being translated?
    EDIT: also thanks for the volume @sithkazar and @renuac

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    renuac likes this.
  16. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, i want to read it . . . but i'm too lazy to read novel now . . . :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

17. korix

korix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, things move too fast, situations keep flipping back and forth. Also prop for Vileena for making a decisive movement to help Gil.
    p/s: Abigoal family is fucking garbage.

Thanks @renuac and @sithkazar for making this release possible

sithkazar and renuac like this.
  18. DiPz

DiPz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wohohohhoohhohoho..

Pashir my boy!!!! That ending of chpter 7!!

Pashir you're the man!!!
    You know Orba pretty well!!
    This volume shows to much determination!! Too much passion!! And too much ASSASINATION!!

A very wonderful novel it is. Thanks again for our almighty renuac and sithkazar sama!!!

sithkazar likes this.
  19. Lyase

Lyase Caelum Codex

Reading List:
    Link
    The only con for this novel I found are the wars aren't grandiose enough. The entire story they haven't fight against an army with over 5000 soldiers, it's nearly always fewer than 2000 soldiers. I mean what's the supposed population of the kingdoms anyway?

20. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that the battles have been fairly low numbers so far. Though its not as exciting for us, it does make sense in the story. The first volume started just at the end on a long and brutal ten year war between Mephius and Garbera. So everything that has happened since then has been small skirmishes focused on internal conflicts while the countries are trying to recover and avoid another full blown war.

However, as was hinted at the end of Volume 10...

A larger war is coming as Allion uses the conflict over Ende's succession as an excuse to invade.