Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteSnake

WhiteSnake Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was born, there were not many my equal. Second only to dragons, a messenger of gods. That was me. I knew those things since I was born. I felt great, I felt powerful. But those feelings were fleeting. No god ever called upon me and slowly, ever so slowly, others began to grow stronger. When I was chased out of my home for the first time, I felt betrayed. How? How did they become this strong? And then I noticed. Others are being called. Called to different worlds to serve their masters, and when they return, they return stronger. I waited, waited for my master to appear, to summon me from this realm, to let me grow, yet while others came and went, my name was never spoken. It was lost. Forgotten by all.

Until one day. A small voice could be heard "Xiao, I summon thee, come, become part of me and serve me for all eternity..." I was told there would be chanting, endless rites before gate would finally be open, yet there was nothing more. Whisper died out as soon as it started. "No. NO!" After so long, my name was spoken, after so long, someone finally called upon me, and it ends like this? No. For if you can not open the gates, I shall. I used all of my powers to grasp the last strand of dying voice. Many grew stronger, but I was born strong.

Walls of realms were torn, both mine and the one my master called home. But what does it matter? I finally had a master, a way to grow. I protected my master as his home burnt to ashes. I bonded our souls as he fainted, unable to continue. And I waited, waited for him to wake up, to make me stronger.

Receptionist desk is as busy as ever, when suddenly, from the crowd, small human emerges. His red hair may have caused few people in town to notice him, but here, surrounded by hulking giants and furred races in all colors of rainbow it is hardly a feature that would cause someone to turn his head.

"Here." He says one word while shoving a paper covered in messy writing into hands of staff manning the desk.

[​IMG]
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Summoner
    Weapon: Staff
    Knows skills:
    Lesser Wind Spirit's Blessing: Small speed buff for self or allies.
    Summon Lesser Fire Spirit: Summons lesser fire spirit for short duration. Spirit is bound to casters will.
    Summon Familiar: Summoned familiars soul is linked to the summoner. Summoner can have multiple familiars, but only if his soul is strong enough to support them all.
    Conditions:
    Soul bound: Greater being is bound to this soul, straining it significantly.
    Equipment:
    Mage robes: Nothing special.
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Snacks
    Fairy in a bottle: Can grant a small wish. (consumable item)
    Gold: 0
    Familiar: White snake (Xiao)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race: Snake
    Job/Class: Familiar (Messanger of god)
    Weapon: Fangs
    Knows skills:
    Water manipulation
    Sleeping magic
    Conditions:
    Soul bound: Soul bound to the lesser soul. Any significant use of magic wears down summoner.
    Equipment: None

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Nahrenne likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... Another one is coming... Alright, Hikari should greet him!

"Welcome to the guild... Joo... Jooru-kun!" Hikari is tired of all those hard names! >.<

"Hikari will give Jooru-kun an Item Box! It will help Jooru-kun carry things!

Please go to the Tavern if Jooru-kun has any questions, or to talk to everyone else!

Make sure to be careful and enjoy the stay on the guild! Hikari hopes things go well for Jooru-kun!" ^^)/

((Welcome, please put your guild card on your signature! It should help everyone knowing who you are!

Check my signature for links related to the guild btw, it should make it easier for you to move around.

Have fun!!! ^^)/))

Nahrenne likes this.
  3. Steamed Meat Bun

Steamed Meat Bun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A meatbun appears on the receptionist's desk on a piece of paper

Given Name/Title: Sentient Meatbun Saint
    Race: Magical Sentient Meatbun
    Job/Class: Meatbun
    Weapon: Meatbun
    Skills:
    Absorb - absorbs materials to create more meat bun.
    Stare - Pressures anyone being that plans on munching on this meat bun
    Meatbun split - Splits into smaller meat buns
    Meatbun Dust - turns into meat-bun dust and leaves the organs of whoever eats this meat-bun
    Meatbun Danger Dust - spreads spicy poison powder when threatened.
    Warm Meatbun Aura - Being around this meat-bun will feel content-er
    Meatbun levitation - At the expense of mass at 20 calories per second in the air, is able to levitate
    Meatbun fly - Flys at 40 calories per 100 feet.
    Meatbun ray - fires a small ray which converts material into meatbun materials for better absorption, can be used to cut things.

Equipment: Meatbun
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  4. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    A white clothed priestess look curiously from behind the counter.

"Ara~"

While the other staff members are stunned by the apparition of a magical meat bun, the priestesses place one hand on her cheek and smile
    "How cute~"

She extend a hand to the meat bun.
    "Can you write the form? If you need I can help you~"
    "Oh right~
    My name is Biel Shiki, I am a Priestess and also the guild Item Master~
    Here is a [Item bag] for you~"

Biel perform a small magic to reduce the [item bag] size to match the meat bun and then hand it to him/her?

BlancFrost, Nahrenne and AliceShiki like this.
  5. Cepheno

Cepheno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A heavily robed figure enters the guild, the aura around him seemingly black. He slowly walks towards the receptionist's desk and places his application and announces in a raspy tone, "Here is my application, I do hope everything is up to par."
    Given Name: Nato Hicl
    Race: Hcil
    Job/Class: Mage
    Weapon: Staff made of Mahogany
    Skills: Summoning Magic, Restless, Necromancy, and Dagger Skills
    Summoning Magic: Summon stuff to do my work
    Restless: My body's characteristics allow me to work all day, everyday.
    Necromancy: Bring back stuff from the dead to fight for me
    Dagger skills: Just in case my things are incompetent

Equipment: Heavy Black Robe with a golden skull embroidered on the left side of the chest, Silver mask detailed in an Ancient Language, Golden gauntlets covered in the same Ancient Language as the Mask, and black solleret with yellow stripe leading up the centre of them.
    Inventory: Hicl's Staff, Hicl's Robe, Ancient's Mask, Ancient's Gauntlets, Hicl's Dagger, 20 copper coins

Nahrenne likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *tilts head*

Hikari has to handle this one too? Eto... Hikari thinks there a lot of applications coming these days...

Let's see...
    Hikari really needs to pronounce that...? Alright... Hikari can do it Hikari can do it, positive thoughts, positive thoughts... Just... Hikari just needs to not pay attention to the surname. *nods to herself* Yep! That's good enough! *deep breath*

"Welcome to the guild Nato-kun!

Hikari will give an Item Box to Nato-kun! It will help Nato-kun carry things!

Please go to the Tavern for talking to others or asking any questions!

Enjoy your stay!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature! It will make it easier for people to know who you are!

Also, check my signature for links related to the guild! It will help you moving around!

Have fun!! ^^)/))

7. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cat saw the food, but then when he tried to attack cat felt uncomfortable like someone staring at him, so he pushed back thought about eating ...

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Sorry @Balthazzar ! I left the SS for later and completely forgot about it! I read it now! \(^^)/

Too lazy to make a proper welcome, but you know the drill, right?

Though... No gold! Gold on card is only guild gold! Go do some quests! >.<))

9. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh..
    I just took the old intro and rewrote a couple sentences......
    it wasn't a problem then.... but I'll just loophole it so I don't have to go through the effort of changing the intro

10. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    In front of myself, I saw the Guild Hall. I was planning to be an adventurer today. When I enter, I push the door and I saw different kinds of races. I went inside and then they started looking at me and I thought why are they looking at me like that. I thought "Am i really handsome? I'm an elf myself but I don't know if i'm really handsome or not in my village".. I just went by and just ignore them. I pick a data sheet, fill infromation about myself and pass it to the receptionist and said "I want to register myself as an adventurer, heres my paper"..
    Given Name/Title: Zyren
    Race: Elf
    Job/Class: Elven Ranger
    Weapon: Bow/Dagger
    Skills: Hawkeye, Enchant Magic, Enchant Poison, Ice Arrow, Rapid Fire, Radiant Shot, Shadowsteps
    Equipment: Elven Bow, Sashimi Knife, Black Uniform, Wing Boots, Fighter Bracers, Moon Ring
    Inventory:

Nahrenne likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *blink blink blink*
    *looks at registration paper again*

Ca-can you see that Yukari-sama!? A name Hikari can pronounce! A name Hikari can pronounce! Finally someone Hikari can read properly!!!

*talks with a cheerful smile* "Welcome to the guild Zai-Zyren-kun!

Hikari will give Zyren-kun an Item Box! It should help Zyren-kun carrying things!!

The Tavern is right over there! Zyren-kun can go there to make friends or to ask for information!

Hikari hopes Zyren-kun has a wonderful stay here!!!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature! It will make it easier for people to know who you are!

And check my signature for some links related to the guild! It should help you moving around!

Have fun!!! ^^)/))

Nahrenne and Renzy like this.
  12. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Zekronus walks into the room dazzled by the weird people found around. He quickly spots the receptionist and hands over his registration form which took him weeks to fill.

Given Name/Title
    : Zekronus Frostfire
    Job/Class : Magus, Enchanter
    Weapon : Wooden staff
    Skills : Magical weapons mastery , Fireball, Form Change(Pendant skill, Lifeforms acquired : None)
    Equipment :Pendant of Change, Mage robes
    Inventory: Rations

Nahrenne likes this.
  13. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden studies the form quietly once it is handed to him. Double-checking all the listed, important information, he then puts the form aside and turns to the newcomer.

“Good day,” Arden says with a poor attempt of a smile. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He gives the newcomer something he took from beneath the desk.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden gives a final nod to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”||

[OOC] Welcome to Adventurers Guild! Please do remember to put your Guild card in your signature. Have fun with the other eclectic members :blobxd: Yahoo!!!! Off to an Adventure :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Nahrenne, BlancFrost and Ddraig like this.
  14. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    A man clothed in what would typically be called a ninja costume walked inside the room and heads straight to the receptionist present.

"Good day, I wish to register as an adventurer"

with a short greeting and the briefest delivery of purpose, that may be seen as rude or discourteous to the receiver, the man presented his registration form needed to sign up as an adventurer with shaky hands.

[​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Kuda
    Job/Class: Rogue
    Weapon: Chain-sickle, Katana
    having a contract with the being who calls itself "The Midnight Serpent", the following abilities are learned:

Serpentine Summon: conjures a snake from my shadow to fight enemies.

Shadow Garb: covers my whole body in smoke-like darkness making it easier to hide in darkness, while active can also turn into a shadow to maneuver through walls. This ability is only unusable in dimly lit places.

Midnight Serpent's Curse: enchants weapon with a sleeping effect, better chances when the target is caught unaware, will only work on creatures that does sleep, creatures of great vitality may resist the effect.

Night eye: enhanced vision in dark places
    Equipment: Shinobi Gear
    water bottle(1L)
    sachets of instant coffee x 6
    flint x 2
    throwing knivesx 6
    Book: How to survive in the wild for dummies

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Nahrenne likes this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, a new person... They're quite direct...

Ah! Hikari should greet him! >.<

"Welcome to the guild Kuda-san!

Hikari will give Kuda-san an Item Box! It should help Kuda-san carrying things!

Please go to the Tavern if Kuda-san wishes to talk to others or ask any questions about... Uhn... Anything!

Hikari hopes Kuda-san has a good time on the guild!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature, it makes it easier for everyone to know who you are.

Check my signature for links related to the guild btw, it should help you moving around.

Ah and... Did you write the code for the spoilers? I noticed they weren't in caps, so I assume you did... You can just click the "+" button though, it can add spoilers for you, it's pretty practical!

Welcome to the guild anyway! I hope you have lots of fun here!! ^^)/))

Nahrenne and Kudaranai like this.
  16. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    A hunter dressed in what looks like a standard hunter equipment arrives at the receptionist. He has an air of adventure around him but his gaze is ice-cold and unyielding. He gives the receptionist his registration form and says,"I hope it is filled properly"
    Given Name : Zekromaegis Frostfire
    Given Title : Rathalos Slayer
    Job/Class: Hunter
    Weapon:
    [​IMG]
    Type : Light Bowgun
    Attack - 195
    Reload/Recoil/Deviation - Average/Average/None
    Rarity - 3
    Description : A bowgun that can fire Flaming shots which roast foes like fire from the King of the Skies.
    Normal S : 5/5/5
    Pierce S : 3/3/0+
    Pellet S : 3/0+/0+
    Crag S : 1/1/0+
    Flame S : 3,rapid fire
    Poison S : 2/1
    [​IMG]
    Type : Sword and Shield
    Attack : 196
    Sharpness : Green
    Affinity : 0%
    Special : Thunder - 120
    Description : A Sword filled with the life force of a king. Its strikes fall like arcs of lightning.
    Skills: All Weapon Mastery
    Equipment: Hunter's Armour
    Inventory: Normal S1 - inf, Normal S2 - 1000, Fire S - 300, Rations, Whetstone - 15, Mining picks - 3
    @brasca123
    Ooc : I swear this is the character on which I wont give up. I have planned the character properly this time and wont mess up.

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*giggles*

It's okay to give up! Make sure to have a character that you enjoy playing with! I hope you have lots of fun and that you keep this one up though! \(^^)/

Uhn... Well, I guess you know the drill by now, right? Get an item box and stuff... I'm a tad too busy rn, so I won't make an IC greeting, alright? But you can already take quests and the like, no worries!))

Ddraig likes this.
  18. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name: Frankenstein
    Title:
    Gold: 0G
    Race:
    [Superhuman : STURDY] - The body's greatest potential was drawn out and revealed its capacity for toughness. However, this blocks off other potential abilities. The healthiness of the body reaches prodigious levels, making it impossible to be infected with disease or sickness.​
    Class:
    [Minion] - The beginning of the class tree 'Mafia'.​
    Weapon:
    [Trench Knife] - A full tang knife made from palladium microalloy glass. The knife is 25 centimeters of black, razor-sharp edge. Has a sound knuckle guard and a pointy handle spike.​
    Skills:
    • [Ogre’s Physique] - A robustness of the body born of incredible inherent solidness combined with extreme training. Reaching an optimum level of pink muscle, the body’s strength and regenerative process is increased. The body's stamina greatly increases. The rate at which the body tires decreases.
    • [Knifeplay] - Drastic training and an instinctual aim gave birth to an expert knife skill. Increase in the hand's dexterity, agility, and flexibility when using a knife.
    Equipment:
    • [Virtuoso Weave] - A purple scarf made of a single strand of silk from a genetically modified Darwin's Bark Spider. The silk has aspects of graphene integrated into it, and is threaded together in a brilliant way. The graphene protein has made the weave a superb conductor where nothing can pass through. Extremely tough and lasting, it remains flexible as cloth.
    Inventory:
    Storage:
    Missions Completed:
    Missions Failed:
    Side Stories:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((What story to the receptionist...? *tilts head*

Oh well, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so well... You know the drill, right? Item Box, talk to others on the Tavern and such.

Welcome again I guess! ^^)/))

Wobbly likes this.
  20. Machina_Heart

Machina_Heart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Cordelia Grenore
    Race: Debrian
    Job/Class: El Researcher/El Engineer/Elsmith
    Weapon: Red Giant's Gun, Red Giant's Drones
    Skills:
    Blacksmithing
    Mechanics
    Alchemy
    El Manipulation
    Equipment: Red Giant's Gauntlets
    Inventory:
    El Crystal Fragments [11]
    Smith Hammer
    El Enginering Tools
    El Refiner

((Errrr.... sounds like something I'll only visit once...))

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Naraku and Zone Q11 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.