LCD Arena

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like they both get along pretty well..

2. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't his plan to sell money for karma ruined now? He was selling to the Chinese right? That means its a dead end to rely on money to grow stronger unless there are more nations like China.

Anyone recall the power balance in the world regarding the Arena.

3. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the mc did not use his head correctly this time he already discovered a loop hole before why you not lvl up the skill flame of life? If you want to upgrade your spiritual summon fast it will consume a lot of points. But with the help of flame of life MASTER lvl he can level up both kasa and syhlp at the same time! I know it will take a lot of time but still that skill will be his Trump card plus a lot of benefits on flame of life effect if he used it himself....

Another thing is why he's not abusing his skill synthesis there's a lot of possibly that he can get another OP sub skills like the reflex skill, combinations skill like ammo compensation + guider = heat seeking bullet / homing bullet / tracking bullet something like that. combinations of items plus skills if it was me I will abuse that skill and try a lot of combinations just to get a free skill on it will be a big boost on his fighting capabilities.

4. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... He spent karma on clothes!?! Why didn't he just buy some...

5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he is still amateur-ish

6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Well not really since its not like all the chinese are on same boat. He also uses a proxy. But that is kind of irrelevant since he can trade flames of life for karma instead of money. His transaction with odin was effectively a flames of life for karma transaction (since odin couldn't help)

Yes, I think he is pretty negligent. He can probably get a ton of skills itemizing stuff and then synthesizing. I understand the whole concept of focusing since 1 master level skill is better than maybe 10 level 1 skills. But by synthesizing you open up a lot more options and can then level up your skills once you have a larger choice. For all he knows the skills he put points into are inferior skills and there are better ones out there. Better to invest the karma once you have a larger picture.

Actually I'm surprised he didn't ask the elves for a bunch of random items and attempt to synthesize. He has a whole year.

You need to itemize the items to take them with you no? Or was it the other way around...

nick1mname and Arbalest like this.
  7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Cha Ji-hye sure remembers a lot after 15 years. If I was full native at a foreign country for 15 years, I doubt I would remember my own home address after coming back.

nick1mname likes this.
  8. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to itemize anything BUT clothes. That's why he wore lots of layers, hiking boots, and such to his second exam. The exam center place also gave adventurer-y clothes to ppl that cost no karma. Also. The water skin also doesn't make sense. Just buy her another item bag.

9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he trade flame of life for odin's help, not Karma? The deal with the Chinese was his first karma trade wasn't it

10. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of wonder where it draws the line for that. For example, lets say I wear solar panels on myself, will that work? (or will it disappear the moment I'm done) But yeah he should have bought an item bag.

Originally yes, but since Odin couldn't help, he gave him items worth karama. So effectively trading karma for the flame. Again the point is many people will trade flame for karma items.

11. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it as odin said, even if you manage to get solar panels over there, they won't work. Others have itemized all the parts of a generator and put it together, and it wouldn't run

12. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood, he just said that it would be too complex to set them up unless you itemize every single part. The thing that didn't work is trying to make them there but that was an expertise issue (because its super hard). But if the whole thing is part of your "cloth".

13. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Nah, he said that that was why they couldn't bring tech (guns and grenades etc.) in the item bags. You have to create the tech there for it to work. Cloth doesn't get you any further than an item bag would

14. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    He just want to show her his appritiation for her help.
    Since she wants clothes when he ask her what she want to get with the remaining 150 karma, then he bought them for her.
    Its just a gift..

15. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... I just realized, what if the people in charge of the Arena pit the MC and the soldier lady against each other for the lols? Set it up so that they are in different factions that are somehow opposed?

16. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    Soldier lady will just give the round up to the MC and recieve a mission lose that turn. She have the hots for our MC after all..

17. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc is an asshole
    He should have given her at least half of the karma for the metal guy let alone some meager clothes, after all she not only died trying to help him, she warned him so that he was not caught unaware and even finishing the last one would have been dificult without her

18. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless it was a item it'll be a loss. Trading and selling items back you only get half. If she wanted it for a skill it'll be 1000 karma down the drain if he gave her half. And as she has two good swords I'm assuming it would be a skill. And she's probably the type to refuse if its a lot of karma being handed over as well.

19. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry, I forget the things about trading karma.
    But even so then he could have just let her kill the guy or just buy some expensive magic item or itemised some other useful things, there where a lot of ways but he dont even thinked about it until he was almost broken

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    aint also the system automatically generate the karma for their contribution so likely the girl did receive abit or author just forgotten about what he says early chapter and dont give a fuck.