Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A part from Chapter 211 (edit... seems like this is the correct chapter no.)
    YWW :
    "I'm sorry Meng Qi, you have already stolen Yan Ran's boyfriend, I find it really hard to believe you. I think in the future it's better if we do not have any relation anymore. What if ... what if you want to stole my boyfriend too? My boyfriend is very handsome "

-----------------
    Buahahahahhahahaaahhahaha SMQ must be vomiting blood when she hear this :ROFLMAO:
    Good job there YWW (n)

Thank you for all the translator... You girls are amazing! :aww:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  2. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A direct crispy slap. Let's see if SMQ will harass YWW openly now

foldingcrane, vsukio and Lynne like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 214: Bite this bastard
    SMQ still doesn't know SX and SYH's relationship, moreover, she had long lost SYH's trust. Meanwhile on the side, CX is surprised and looks at SMQ. SMQ seems to be really familiar with SYH. When she heard SX's words, she was at a loss of words. The Si families other brothers have no offspring, SYH isn't married while SX is the only young master. Many people had said that with Si Yehan's suspicious and cruel personality, he wouldn't let off anyone with the potential to be the successor. But in reality, at least on the surface, Si Yehan treated this nephew fairly well. So much so that there was a story. There was a relative without eyes* who thought that he could gain Si Yehan's favor if he bullied Si Xia. This relative publicly humiliated Si Xia and also said that Si Xia's father was a useless scoundrel. The result was that when Si Yehan found out, he had people cut off that person's tongue on the spot. It was a bloody scene that shocked the entire family. Afterwards, no one dared to despise SX.

Now, SMQ actually dared to call SX a complete mess? Even in front of SYH? When SMQ looked at SX's upper naked body, its evidence that he has no self-control. She doesn't believe that SYH will be able to stay calm! He'll slaughter other men! To see YWW accepting another man's clothes while SX was directly sitting naked beside her, she pretends to look anxious and tells SX that him putting his clothes on YWW will make people misunderstand her. SX was shocked silly, where the hell did this come from? YWW is incredibly close with this kind of person? No wonder she has a brain problem and actually likes SYH.

SX coldly smiles, threw off the clothes with his hands and replies, oh, he's just took off his clothes for her to wear, what's the matter? The entire class goes quiet. YWW stared at SX, if SYH wasn't here, she'd bite this bastard to death! This kid is simply the envoy that had been after her soul since rebirth! People start discussing how these two men are fighting for a woman, and their both super good looking! People scold YWW for being shameless while probably gets around a little too much! SMQ was surprised by SX's performance and continues saying, how could he do this! Even though he knows YWW has a boyfriend, to do such a thing! Who's the one who brought him up?

Special thanks to @Fuyuneko!

Amaunett, bloddyrose, riyo and 23 others like this.
  4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the new chapters?! I only find the raws up to chapter 211?

5. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! She already prepared her own grave. It's funny how SX was degrading her brain like SMQ is the contagious stupidity

6. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you guys see the author's note about the corrected chapter numbers?

211 is the last chapter. The chapter numbers were off before

Lynne and vsukio like this.
  7. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ddragonesse and vsukio like this.
  8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    215:
    SX calls SYH uncle, SYH tells her to properly call YWW her name, he calls her aunt, the misunderstanding is cleared.

216:
    People taunt SMQ. She tries to look concern for YWW but in actually, she tries to smear her name! She probably goes around stealing boyfriends. SMQ asks YWW to believe in her, she comments about SMQ stealing JYR's boyfriend, is she going to take hers? She grabs SYH's arm which made him surprised, XY is ecstatic.

Eis, Ivivivi, Mystic Wonders and 11 others like this.
  9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 215: Simply largely written "FATHER"

SMQ in order to show off in front of SYH, her face filled with righteousness. Hearing so, SX lightly arched his eyebrows, his upbringing? Hee~~ He was brought up by SYH! Then he unhurriedly and deliberately looked towards SYH, "So what, even if I had to take off my pants for, I'd take it off just like before, you got any opinion?" YWW:"...." I'd be crazy if I let u take off your pants! Have a bit of shame, you scoundrel! Everyone was stupefied but looked at SYH's expression, publicly getting cuckolded, is it entering the flow of a break up!? SYH faced SX's open provocation, his expression maintained expressionless, waited until he finished talking only then did he talk, glancing with a slight coldness, "Done venting?"

Seeing that gaze as if looking at a rebelling child, SX immediately got angry, eyes ignited with fury. This SYH completely didn't place any attention on him! Seeing SX not uttering a word, SYH suddenly released an earth-shattering sense of oppression, his tone turned deeper, "What's wrong? Having seen me, but didn't even bother to greet?" Facing SYH's oppression, SX could feel as if being pressed under a big mountain, blood nearly froze. Not long aftter, under this obvious cold weather, his forehead had a layer of cold sweat, after an unknown time, the boy bit between his teeth (to face up resolutely to a hard task), said each word bit by bit:"Ninth. Uncle!"

Ninth...Ninth uncle!? Hearing so, everyone who expected to see a good show, suddenly shocked silly. SMQ whose expression was secretly in joy suddenly froze, but then, SYH suddenly glanced at YWW, "Just now, what did you call her?" SX tightly clenced his fist, the words practically came from the cracks of his teeth, "Ninth.........Aunt........Auntie......" WTF WTF WTF! This.... What kind of situation is this! Hearing SX saying 'Ninth Auntie', everyone was quickly thrown into a disarray. Fuck! What did SX just called YWW? Auntie! Totally unbelievable! YWW and SX actually had this kind of relationship! Since the beginning, he treated her good, because she's his auntie? She's his uncle's girlfriend? Simply stupefied!

However, the one who was most shocked is YWW herself. My dad is so awesome, simply largely written "FATHER", with just a single glance, he could make SX call her auntie! Even completely eliminate her rumors and misunderstanding at school! After hearing SX called YWW auntie, only then did he draw back his warning gaze, then turned towards XY. The XY who had just been shocked to his core by this event, his legs nearly got soft, turned blanked for a moment. From the bag, took out a man's coat, handed over to SX, facing the obvious nasty face, he cautiously said: "Young master SX, you just got well from sickness, quickly put on some clothes! Don't catch a cold!" SX calmly put on his clothes, took the coat and drape over himself. Catch a cold, your ass! His whole body nearly exploded (from anger)!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  10. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all lovely people for bringing short as well as long summaries to us impatient readers
    :X3::oops::aww::aww::aww::sushi_singing::sushi_singing::sushi_singing:

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Elastic, your ass! *glared at @vsukio*

12. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you!

Faened and Aniki212 like this.
  13. Maikh

Maikh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That just made me laugh so hard

Faened, Nanashy and vsukio like this.
  14. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Many people had said that with Si Yehan's suspicious and cruel personality, he wouldn't let off anyone with the potential to be the successor. But in reality, at least on the surface, Si Yehan treated this nephew fairly well.

So much so that there was a story. There was a relative without eyes* who thought that he could gain Si Yehan's favor if he bullied Si Xia. This relative publicly humiliated Si Xia and also said that Si Xia's father was a useless scoundrel.

The result was that when Si Yehan found out, he had people cut off that person's tongue on the spot.

* as in someone who does something without being aware of reality, doesn't mean an actual blind person

Miaka_Mei, vsukio and Lynne like this.
  15. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 216: What if You Steal My Boyfriend

"Dang! My goddess is quite amazing! Unexpectedly is SX's auntie! Such seniority! Awesome!"
    "Now we know why SX treats YWW so good!"
    "Just now what did SMQ said? SX didn't have any upbringing? Pui! Isn't she also mocking his uncle!"
    Everyone gazed at SMQ with a peculiar look,
    "This SMQ is quite funny, people's family master hasn't said anything, but she went to cut in & explained, talking on behalf of YWW due to deep sisterly bonds, but who knows, she might smear YWW's name in front of her boyfriend"
    "I think the latter has bigger possibility! Didn't she already had a record of secretly stealing other's boyfriend?"
    "She didnt even let go off SZH,not to mention a man with excellent quality! Just now, deliberately tried to incite disharmony!"
    "Heavens! Truly vicious! She kept on saying that SZH forced her, if she didn't comply, he would say that she seduced him, SZH was ashamed into anger from getting smeared by her! I almost believed her, even pitied her in the past! After done fooling JYR, now she came to fool YWW. Tsk Tsk Tsk...."
    "This kind of character! Hanging beside YWW, even till now didn't let go off her brother!"

At the start when SX called SYH as uncle, SMQ had been petrified. Hearing all those blaming, she paled further. How....How could this happen...... SX is actually SYH's nephew! She even said in front of his face, said that SX didn't have any upbringing, and that..... she may incited disharmony! That's SYH's biggest taboo! CX coldly laughed at the side, after seeing SMQ's expression as if everything was exposed, CX had known this would happen. Luckily, SMQ distracted SYH's attention, feared that she...... But if by any chance, if YWW went to complain......

Compared to CX's worries, SMQ was nearly scared to death, stammeringly tried to explain to SYH, "Mister Si.....I didn't know.... I didn't know that SX is your nephew....I'm really sorry.... I've misunderstood.... I just.... I was just worried for YWW that's why this happened...... By all means, please don't take any offense...." SYH didnt spare her any glance, but turned towards YWW. SYH's indifference made SMQ felt as if her heart fell into an ice cave, as a last straw, she turned towards YWW with pleading eyes, "WW, I'm really heartless! You are the most cleared about this, you know i'm only worried for you!" Hearing SMQ still tried to fool her, her eyes slightly cold, "Really? But everyone said that you tried to incite disharmony between my boyfriend and I!" "How could it be! WW, you must trust me!" SMQ pressed, this blockhead! How could she believe in whatever people said!

YWW face was helpless, apologetic: "I'm sorry Mengqi, you've once snatched Yanran's boyfriend, it's very hard for me to trust you, I think, we shouldn't have any relations after this! What if.... what if you also snatched my boyfriend, then what's to be done? My boyfriend is so handsome....." YWW nervously murmur, while attached to SYH, as if firmly holding on her own wish, she held on his arms, her expression as if guarding against. SYH seeing YWW hugging his arms,his eyes which was usually calm without ripple and hard-to-change expression turned flabbergasted. XY at the side his expression was one who is wild with joy, this girl could actually get straight to the point, it's like a thousand years of wait!

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps, ecstatic** LMAO

17. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Go YWW! Cut off that white lotus! lol

18. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if SMQ will let YWW have a clean break with her right now:blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk: I mean she still has control over her brother. I hope SYH deals with SMQ soon.... Time is wasting and everything is too slowed down.

Lavenderia, Pristine Xia and vsukio like this.
  19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note on chapter 211:
    Today updated six chapters, 203: Tons of Threat, 204: Beauty Feast, 205: the evildoer who turns upside down, 206 Believe I take my pants off, 207 The Big Devil's warmth, our 208 Si Yehan's woman, if not the normal reading of the updated sections, please delete the bookshelf to add. Or clear the cache in the set, if still no update then try reinstall the client, I found the updated client very good, oh ~ very fast update

My note as translator:
    wtf do you mean 6 chapters?! For the first time, I actually didn't want any new chapters.........

Author's note on chapter 216:
    The important thing to say once again, if there is no chapter, the chapter can not connect, please delete the bookshelf to join, or in the settings to clear the cache, if still unable to update then try reinstall the client.
    Finished updates MUAH, everyone good night, tomorrow will write another chapter.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  20. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain the chapter situation to me? If today's updates stops at 211 (216), then what's with the previous 203-207 chapters?