Spoiler Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I lied. Didn't sleep because other novel I'm MTL-ing = pure soap opera.

Chapter 29-30 summary:
    -sooooo. The main event isn't about the heroine. Alfred actually found his father's corpse. Well, bones to be precise. He identified it by items carried (like matching ring to his mother's). Poor Alfred.
    -Lian comes across Alfred walking back while in his carriage and can't help picking up Alfred, despite his guilt as someone who 'knows' the future and therefore knew about the bones
    -Sunny Alfred has reverted to his past self from this experience. Lian is worried and brings him to the church, staying with him
    -Alfred has a talk with Lian about his father, telling him that his father wanted to bring their family to this 'happy place.' It's speculated that the father was carrying valuables and targeted by bandits, injured, then chased over to the area where he eventually died
    -Lian can't take it anymore and 'fesses up that he knew. Lian is so convinced that Alfred's going to hate him (and maybe get together with the heroine) that he decides to give it all a push and say that he 'hates' Alfred too
    -Alfred... isn't taking this. LEL. Come on Lian, be glad your yandere has a brain and uses it. Alfred points out that Lian's crying. That's... not very indicative of hate, right? Alfred talks tsundere Lian through and knows that Lian is a gentle person who cares even if he's been lying
    -Lian is tired of lying and promises to tell Alfred he won't lie to him anymore. Alfred also uses his one question (to ask about anything) from Lian to ask how Lian really feels about him.
    -Lian admits it's not just like -- it's LOVE
    -finally yandere!Alfred is happier. Somehow this turns into cuddling and DOING THE DEED. Yes, I mean penetration. Plus loving 'punishment' for the lying and saying that he hated him. Alfred was very unhappy about that. ROFL
    -poor Lian, he's getting done very thoroughly. Several times. That's pretty much how the chapter ends. XD

ni-b, IsaacaHawke, Audene and 31 others like this.
  2. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got to added Alfred's heartfelt confession too. I really love how he did not ask Lian for anything but to stay by his side. I'm melting :oops::oops::oops:
    And how he wasn't forceful to MC and just decide to wait for him to come clean no matter how long it takes or even if MC never tell him till the end.

rather then asking, he actually straightforwardly said, "you like me, aren't you?" Pretty much already now the answer lol. It's also funny how Lian actually complained in his mind how wasteful ML was to asked that, instead of asking about Goddess, the future, etc.
    MC is really awkwardly cute :ROFLMAO:

This is bad. I started to fangirling :notlikeblob:

3. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first two chapters make me cry (especially when I read while accompanied by a song in which like it potrayed the BE of these two) but then the last chapter make me having nosebleed:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: It heals me :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Thank you, author-sama :blobmelt::blobmelt:

4. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need new update :oops::whistle:

scriptor likes this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I’ll check tomorrow :3

Stephanie1399 likes this.
  6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    No new chapters. :(

:sushi_sorry:

7. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo. Maybe because the next part is difficult to write? :sushi_sigh:

scriptor likes this.
  8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe next update will be a chapter dump again lol~

9. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author usually updated once every two weeks the fastest.
    Makes sense since her chapters are always very long :blobsmilehappyeyes:

scriptor likes this.
  10. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.. i always chech, in hes/her web if there's update every day :eek::sick::oops:

scriptor likes this.
  11. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol :ROFLMAO:
    Long chapter usually takes a lot of time to update. Like my most beloved BL-ish JP WN, it hasn't been update for 2 months already :cry::cry::cry: the author did say she has been busy though :blobsad:

scriptor likes this.
  12. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is up! :blobxd:

scriptor likes this.
  13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    YES OMG, GOING TO MTL RIGHT NAOOOOOO

UpInTheAir and Shizun like this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    THE CUTE. *wheezes alarmingly*

Chapter 31 spoilers:
    -it's dawn of the day after. Lian wakes up and it's a nice morning, except he's naked and clean (Alfred took care of all the aftercare like a good ML lel, but this is embarrassing to Lian). Clothes are... everywhere. Also, poor Lian having trouble getting up after getting done so thoroughly. XD
    -Lian still curled up inna ball and pretending that Alfred's not coming in with the breakfast tray.
    -then he peeps out and sees stupidly tall Alfred and finally resigns himself to properly acknowledging him and the nice morning. Alfred's apparently smiling.
    -Lian tries to explain to Alfred about his overwhelming strength and basically complaining about getting done too much/thoroughly. XD
    -Alfred counterattacks with Lian's favorite porridge and food! It's super effective!
    -Lian gets distracted by food and Alfred's secretly laughing.
    -Alfred wants to feed Lian but Lian compromises by grabbing his hand and bringing it to his mouth himself. (er... that's still sorta feeding you, you know. LOL) Lian's super hungry after that 'workout.'
    -around the time Lian finishes his dessert pear, Alfred laughs and licks the corner of his mouth. Then makes the moves on him, pressing him into bed.
    -Lian tries to escape because he knows now that Alfred's 'once more' means several times. But his plans to call on Mr. Butler are foiled because Mr. Butler already came by and said he'd pick him up in the evening. (Alfred and Mr. Butler are like hubby and conspiring father-in-law at this point lol)
    -Alfred pulls the move 'act sad and bullied!' It's super effective! Lian caves immediately! (Alfred's brings up the 'lying' issue again lol, and forces Lian to act truthful past his tsun tsun)
    -Lian does a tsukkomi inside, Alfred's just like a wild animal!
    -after they do it, Lian's so tired he ends up sleeping around half a day. This time Alfred's gone because he has to deliver medicinal herbs, but he leaves Lian a note. Poor Lian can't even walk back home lol, he has to wait for either Mr. Butler or Alfred.
    -when he gets up, there're red marks ALL over his body. Cue yet another session of internal screaming because this is going to be difficult for Lian to erase with healing magic. Lian calls him a 'golden wild animal' in his mind. XD
    -Lian puts on clothes and goes downstairs to spend time with Mary. He's a bit nervous because it seems like no one (except maybe Mr. Butler?) knows what he and Alfred did last night. He's going to wait for Alfred because he said 'please wait here' in his note too.
    -for once, Lian decides to take a day off (even if he's going to work extra the next day) while internally thinking about how he's going to take Alfred to task.
    -all Marie (Mary?) at the orphanage knows is that Lian is 'physically weak' and is worried about how Lian looks/is walking. Poor mortified Lian lol. But there are cute buns around to heal him~
    -Lian gets some flowers and prays at Alfred's father's grave, apologizing for leaving him there in the forest so long alone (when he had game knowledge). Then a wind blows and Lian gets covered in flowers. XD
    -he's a little teary, but Mary cheers him up. And it's overall still pretty cheerful, even if they're in front of the grave. It's a nice kind of resolution scene with Alfred's dead father.

ni-b, IsaacaHawke, Audene and 29 others like this.
  15. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming out of lurking here. Thank you for your summaries :D. This story seems excellently sweet. Aww little Lian. Looking forward to more updates as they come!

scriptor likes this.
  16. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaah thanks for the update. this story is good for healing hearts~

scriptor likes this.
  17. sleepchaser

sleepchaser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough, chapter 5 is out...Don't kill me pls XD

blaze27, ichigofanz, scriptor and 4 others like this.
  18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, nowdays its yandere style.... we chain u up in front of a laptop and lock up the basement....

cosmosqueen, Rilise, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, chubby unicorn grandmaster will just give you a sumo glomp. <3

20. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    keep working hard!!! I still love this story I promise!!!