LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    There are only 207 + epilogue chapters .... ... 202 of them are translated o_O

2. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take the red pill and find the truth take the blue pill and forget everything that happened. You are in a dream world kang woojin, but we believe you are the chosen one.l

Solracmar likes this.
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    in memories of Kim-kahngchul

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Sungoo can't be this handsome
    :ROFLMAO:

5. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moon world: Take the blue pill or we will make you take it with your ass!
    Woojin: Really? What a coinsidence. You know what I was going to do with your ass? We will keep it until your ass is blue!
    Edit: my blue turtle ass have no relation with the previos stated actions

Solracmar likes this.
  6. madghost

madghost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is making me hate wuxiaworld more then i like them. If its the translators fault then his it is. We have hade more the 20 days just to get from 195 to 205 .

And i am pretty sure all chapters are translated and released on patreon.

We only have 4 ch to go and the wait .
    Fuck who ever is translating it.

(If it was chamber or rainbow turtle i am pretty sure we have this novel completed more than 3 months ago)
    What pises me off is the translation stopped and no news from the translators.

Edit: some seems to get what i am trying to say others dont. The translator doesnt have a patreon. I dont hate the translators nor wuxiaworld. I just hate to wait.

I have been following the novel since it started being translated . The reason i am still here means i like the novel.

The translator is doing great job translating it . i have no complaints against him. But the fact that its been six days since the last chapter released.

Sure the translators is busy or i am an leacher but wait is too much . If it was stopped being translated i can deal with it. But not the wait knowing its tranlated but dont know when the it will finish.

The others thing is i am kind of pissed at most of the korean tranlator sites . They pick up a novel dont translate it . Or give 1 chapter in 2 weeks or after more time.

Its happening all the time now. A translator site picks one new novel and stops. Just so they can stop others from translating it.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  7. coyoteelabs

coyoteelabs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no reason to insult the translators because u can't fucking wait for the regular releases. If you can't wait, go donate to get them faster.

So if there' no new release for 5 days, it's stopped huh (latest release November 1st)? If I'm not mistaken, there's only 1 regular chapter a week.

viprei, madghost and injamambivu like this.
  8. Aletx

Aletx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's actually two regular chapters per week, and it's not even more than a week since the last release. So not sure why there's any reason to be salty about.

If anything, I would be more than happy to embrace a consistent weekly release for any translation dropped series

Lonelycity and Jaimeguerrero like this.
  9. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he's being somewhat unreasonable but I think I get what he means. With the series this close to being finished and the distinct possibility that the translator has already finished translating the last couple it feels more like he's holding them back to gouge for more money.

That may not be the case, but I can understand why someone might feel like that. Putting yourself in the shoes of a translator for a moment, if you were within 5-10 chapters of being done with a series, would you speed up releases or do a batch release to surprise your readers and promote goodwill in preparation for your next series? Or would you hoard those chapters releasing one or two a week hoping for more money from sponsored chapters? There's also the chance that the translator really does not have a reserve and that the remaining chapters are still in the current process of being translated and it's not greed but just happens to be the speed he works at.

Yes, madghost is in the wrong, but I understand him. We've been spoiled by fast releases even more so in regards to those few who manage speed with high quality. That's no reason to curse the site or the translator. But it also doesn't stop a leecher from wondering if someone is holding back intentionally for monetary gain.

And madghost, if a translator has a patreon and has the remaining chapters available there, what's his obligation to his patrons over a free leecher. Just because he has the chapters ready, does that mean he should hand them out free or should there be a certain amount of time where they are only available to the patrons who paid for the right to read them early? Because if he just ends up batching the chapters and releasing the remaining ones early, then why did the patrons even bother with their last month of sponsorship since they could just wait for the free batch release.

10. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah if you are that sure maybe you should post a link to his patreon site ..... i dont think that he have one!

its really unbelievable how low some peopel can be i mean YOU get it for free. Stop crying and just read something other. i personaly donate to every novel i read (short chapters/0.25$ each , long chapters/0.50$ each[exluded everthing at Qidian and Qidian Novels on GT]) and i do this not for faster realease or anything. Its just to express my gratitude to the translator. But with all that cry babys i can understand the translators who get angry(RWX Desolat era). Dam that flaming free leechers

Lonelycity likes this.
  11. madghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont like the wait . I am a leacher since i dont have money. Means i dont know korean means i am here . Deal with it.

1 chapter a week is great and all by the time you realise we are 4 chapters way from the finish which means 4 weeks .

Youre welcome and wait 4 weeks to read it with your time. And donate if you have money . The donation has stopped in 2.50 doller since i last checked it.

12. madghost

Reading List:
    Link
    More of a rant since we have to wait 4 weeks for 4 chapters.

13. madghost

Reading List:
    Link
    You get what i mean. I dont hate them its just me being frustrated. I am waiting for it to finish since more than a month and we are having a week without chapters .
    It would have been ok if the translators said something but they didnt say anything so yeah its makes me feel frustrated.

Also remimds me of Apartment for rent . We are 1 or 2 chapters from its finale and its still not being picked up.

14. madghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I konw how hard it is being a tranlator .
    I am a leacher since i dont have money.
    If youre donating i envy you.
    Nothing i can do about it.

I am ranting since the translators didnt say anything about when they will post.

Also korean novels have the lowest numbers of money being donated.
    No large donation spree apears in korean novels apart from the ones rainbow and chamber translate.

15. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You all do know that the translalor works on 3 novels?? One of his other novel is Emperor of Solo Play.. So yes!! You group of thirsty thankless lechers.. He chose to translate and finish EoSP.
    Also, he has started a few new series too...

So have some patience.. Calm your titties.
    It'll be done.
    PS: otter does 3 series. Considering his workload, he is fast.

16. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    This was his post on the last chapter of EoSP
    So yeah @madghost , he did give us info as to what he plans to do next... please don't make rants without even doing a basic amount of info gathering. Your posts really irk me. Especially the accusations that you level against otter for NO DECENT CREDIBLE REASON.!!
    Thank you.

17. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the frustation. However it was worse when i thought chapter 203 was the last. I was.... a calm and tranquil reader and hoarded the last 10 chapters just so i dont have this wait and frustration.
    However in chapter 203.....
    No it isnt the end still 7 chapters....
    What the f....
    If you know that say it before change the Nu page....
    So all this angst and agony i think is the translator fault . Not because of speed but because he didnt inform the readers of the number of chapters until the ending .

dave186 likes this.
  18. madghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes totally.
    And finally a chapter.
    But 3 more weeks to go

19. madghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont read emperor of solo play so i cant be blamed. And we have a chapter now

LordCorwin and Lonelycity like this.
  20. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand. But from next time on, try to find their(ppl and works you follow) announcement posts on other novels(which you don't follow). Many a times, they talk about stuff you want to know about.

madghost likes this.