Spoiler Rebirth of MC (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 18, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet, I think. It hasn't been listed on NU. Though there might be Tler lurkers around....

2. ShenHua

ShenHua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, okay. 'Coz I was contemplating to. It seems easier to translate than the other novel I've started hacking away at.

3. ShenHua

Reading List:
    Link
    So I managed to finish translating the first chapter. Surprisingly, it was comparatively more relaxing to translate than the back-cracking Qinglian Chronicles' chapters (I forgot how trying some olden terms and phrases can be). Granted RoMC's chapters are twice as short.

Akkachu, Kittsune, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are you gonna title this novel? i had some trouble with this :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

looking forward to your translated chapters! :aww::aww::cookie::cookie:

ShenHua likes this.
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ShenHua

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually stopped reading ahead (at chapter 30) because I'm thinking to translate each chapter as I read it. That way, I wouldn't feel like I'm reading it twice over. However, if you really want spoilers, I guess I can read ahead for you ^-^

I titled it "Rebirth of MC". I was going to title it "Rebirth of Huo Zaiyuan" but then...yeah, I just went with the first one.
    If I have time, I might be able to release a chapter every 1-2 days since the chapters are not very long or demanding (also because I want to get past the usual levelling up chapters as soon as possible). :blob_grin:

You are very welcome!

7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    omg yesh pls <3 spoil me :blobmelt:

8. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg @ShenHua you are our savior and thank you very much for your translations and spoilers :aww::blobxd: for us peeps that suffer from being unable to properly read these glorious bl. You are a god/goddess(whichever gender you are).

9. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no more spoiler? :blobpeek:

insteadofdeath likes this.
  10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    need moaaaar spoilers pls <3

11. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the translation

ShenHua likes this.
  12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw hope anyone can spoil pls about

-I actually want to know how ML met MC.
    -What made ML so interested into MC
    -How ML fell in love with MC
    -How ML acts usually towards others and how he is to MC
    -How ML reacts to MC's secret
    -The ending

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    swordfish and Misaki Yata like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    How did they meet?
    They met not long after apocalypse started to happen. For some reason, it was happening earlier than it was suppose to.

How did the ML become interested in the MC?
    He becomes interested due to MC's unique appearance, ability to stay calm during dangerous situations, and his monk abilities.

How did the ML fall in love with the MC?
    He fell in love with the MC due to his actions and his personality, he often finds the MC's actions and reactions cute.

How did the ML act towards others and the MC?
    To others :
    Towards everyone else, he acts like a military man, not too cold but not too warm either. He has no problems being ruthless.

To the MC :
    He wants the MC to trust him, make him feel safe with him, wants the MC to accept him, he often looks out for the MC, the MC doesn't really sleep on a bed, he meditates, and he doesn't really need to eat much, his body doesn't really need it anymore, but regardless of this, whenever he can, the ML tries to have the MC sleep properly as well as have a decent meal. When they get together, he calls the MC his wife, but the MC tells him no, you got to call me husband! So he does, but he secretly plans on making the MC call him husband once they get back to his home...

How did the ML react to the MC's secret?
    The MC's identity :
    He's glad the person he had been looking for was the MC (when they met, the MC used his mothers surname). He also feels a bit guilty after the MC tells him about some bastard made him become wanted by the military... the ML ends up apologizing while explaining that the bastard is him, and it wasn't a 'wanted' notice, it was a 'searching' notice.

MC's abilities :
    The MC actually tells him about it not long after they first encountered each other. The ML was simply amazed. He asked the MC if he was a priest of something but the MC tells him no (MC considers himself a monk).

MC's past life :
    After a certain series of events, the MC suddenly brought up the topic of how he had died. He explains what had happened, where he died, how he died, etc. The ML hugged the MC tightly while ensuring him he'll never allow anyone to hurt him.

What happens in the end?
    I didn't get to the end yet.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Any smut smex in this? Or is it one of those fade-to-black kind? :hmm:

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't gotten to any spicy scenes with them yet but it did mention this one scene about the MC's friend and his boyfriend were constantly splashing the water in the bathroom overnight... then there was a 2nd time when it somewhat mentioned the MC and ML overhearing them through the room next door... :blobpeek:

I'm a little ahead where they finally officially became a couple after the ML confessed to him and so far, all they've done is made out etc.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    Ease, Audene, swordfish and 4 others like this.
  16. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the stepmother and the rest of the family ever been mention during the apocalypse?

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC encountered the step-brother when he showed up at the MC's school he was hiding at. The MC was really surprised because apparently in his past life, his brother should of already been dead, but in this lifetime, he was still alive. Any who, his face is scarred and he blames the MC for it, he also blames the MC for taking their things (even though the originally his fathers and his things to begin with so lel). This is also the scene where he also calls out the MC's real name, making the ML realize who the MC really was.

As for the mother, the only time she's mention is when the MC tells the ML about his step-mother pushing him off to death, it also just so happens that the MC's friend overhead and was so enraged he declares how if they find her, (not exact words) he'll let her have a taste of what it feels like to be pushed into a pit of monsters. Not long after he says this, there was a comment saying how the friend would of never expected that this will really happen in the future.

lizabernal96, Ease, Audene and 11 others like this.
  18. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, okay. Was just wondering whether I need to lock ot the Yaoi tag here lol

Thank you :blobhighfive:

19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    so what did the mc say to his brother about taking his father's things?....does the brother know about the ancient brush?