Spoiler Gate of Revelation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by syc, Oct 30, 2017.

1. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been reading ahead in the raws, and got to a part that's making me feel like crap. Can someone who has already caught up to raws please tell me:
    Is QiaoQiao dead for good? Holy crap... getting erased from existence... do things resolve somehow and get less depressing :cry:

2. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll leave this here cause I needed to get it out of my system. Just a rough translation of a little bit of 485 :(
    “I don’t know why, but right here, it’s empty.” Chen XiaoLian said, his voice filled with agony. “I know how abnormal this is. Qiao Qiao… died. I’m the one who should be in pain, be mad, cry. But I can’t cry, I can’t even feel anything. Right here… it’s as if it was hollow. It’s empty! Empty! You hear? There’s nothing!”

Roddy froze.

“You think I don’t want to make a fuss? Don’t want to cry? Don’t want to scream into the night?” Chen XiaoLian said softly. “Even I’m starting to think that there’s something fucking wrong with my head. I don’t feel even a trace of those emotions. Qiao Qiao is dead. You know how important she was to me, but… but here I am as cold as a fucking robot! I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I… I even want to cut myself just to see if I can feel anything. To see if I can feel pain. To see if I even bleed!”

Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. Bolsonaro

Bolsonaro 『 Sensitive Tyrant | Ever Gone Guy 』

Reading List:
    Link
    What a coincidence, I was coming here now just to ask about what shit happened with qiao qiao, and why they are weird.
    So she died because of her power? lul

4. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how far you are in the story, but she's still alive in the current translations. There's some side-effect to using her power, but we haven't learned what it is yet.
    Later in the Jerusalem dungeon, she sacrifices herself to save Chen XiaoLian. Then the system erases her existence from all the ordinary people (including her father). For some reason Chen XiaoLian can't feel anything about her death (it's hinted that a spell was cast on him, but only nicole and tian lie know.)

5. Bolsonaro

Bolsonaro 『 Sensitive Tyrant | Ever Gone Guy 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm following up the translations. I dont really have any attachment with qiao qiao, what left me with a bitter flavor is all these misterys and cliffhangers :(. Altough I know that because of her power, she problably will come back anyway.

6. Bakdal

Bakdal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn, I do not like this development!
    Please can anyone spoil us and let us know if both Ciao Ciao and Jiunjia get back to life, older self?
    Pleasseeeeeer

7. Astral.Nova

Astral.Nova New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where could i find the raws for this stories??