LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    There were news about her. She is alive and is OP, she even became friends with harem candidates #2 and #3 (Huo'er and Princess White Fox), but the three of them got separated when the space they were in collapsed. But we know she is alive and well and is not trapped anywhere anymore.

falcon92 likes this.
  2. Too Honest

Too Honest Creature of Repressed Desires

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, it got really boring around
    Island Whjrlpool Secret World Arc where MC and Waifu #1 was gonna do some Romance but she was lost in frozen wasteland
    so i dropped it. Should i return to finish it? Is it worth coming back?

3. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    It has its ups and downs, but is still worth it in my opinion. Truthfully, binge reading it is better than following author's pace, so you will be able to enjoy it more in my opinion. So yeah, give it a go. You have what, 750 chapters piled up to read? Some arcs will be very good while others will be a bit slow, but it is still a good read in my opinion.

Too Honest likes this.
  4. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    Did she meet the MC?
    Which chapter did the news about her became known? (Or when did she return?)

5. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't meet MC yet. We got new from her in chapter 1142, so it was something pretty recent. I think it will still take a while for Mc reunite with her.

falcon92 likes this.
  6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Divine Clan? Bruh
    Well it cant be considered a big spoiler lel

7. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly it.
    You never know. That will depend on the author's intention. Since Yi Yun family has an blank background the author can fill it with whatever information he wants. E.g. following with a classic family plot you could say that Yi Yun's parent were from the powerful Yi Clan, however they were attacked by an enemy (or maybe by a rival faction from Yi Clan) and fell into Tian Yuan World's spacial node by chance, losing their treasures in the process. They were severely injured by that attack and lost their cultivation, having to live their lives as mortals in a hostile environment like the Cloud Wilderness.
    See? If the author wants it he can easily do it. He can also make Yi Yun John Cena's son but that would break the world's logic.

bob3002 likes this.
  8. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    how come the strong people always gone when you need them the most then they come out of nowhere when you do good

9. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just take it from me. Yi Yun's parents background are nothing.

10. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope YY has none background whatsoever since I don't want any additional drama for 500 chapters we would get if I'm wrong.

11. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ want to see a JİANG clan arc. İ missed the best girl Xiaorou.

12. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun’s parents
    The universe that Yi Yun was from is a world completely different from the world that he is in now. He’s in a universe which is a part of the 33 Skies/Heavens/Universes the one the Lin Ming rules over. The place he was in before was a completely different dimension that not only the Demon God was unable to do anything about nor was Lin Ming able to even sense it in the slightest. The only reason he knew about the purple card being out of the 33 Skies was because he the memories of the Demon God. Yi Yun’s amazingness comes from the purple card which is the the universe seed of the qi cultivation method. His parents don’t even matter and the body he’s in now is the most likely his own original body that went through age regression. So “his” parents have no real connection and they are probably dead by now. If it wasn’t mentioned from the very beginning

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  13. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is not in the 33 heavens for god's sake......

14. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just end this pointless discussion here. There is no reason, and no hook in the story for Yi Yun's parents to be relevant. Even CK said for us to take his word for it, and we are talking about a translator that is always in touch with the author and could even influence a few chapters (the brick appearing again in the Alliance Challenger Arc). So yeah, I will take his word for it. Yi Yun's parents are not relevant and won't ever be.

Now I'm more worried about the editor. We still didn't get chapter 1217 and it has been two days since the raw was released and a full day since we got the translation to 1216.

Mercy likes this.
  15. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Elder Mo is Lin Xintong in disguise....

16. Hungrymcpie

Hungrymcpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter made me think that skyfire just fattened himself up for Yi Yun.

kennykdogg likes this.
  17. Rhongomyniad

Rhongomyniad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Extremely unlikely.

18. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc has one main purpose: to level up YY. Evil energy is a food for Divine Tree.

19. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he isn’t in the 33 heavens then how did Divine Dream enter this realm. The fact that not even Lin Ming can can to any space besides something within the 33 Skies is somewhat proof enough considering that divine dream was actually there. LM when he first left his home world into the rest of the universe he was told that there were 33 Skies. The door to the 33 skies refers to the entrance to enter other universes. But Yi Yun world is a part of the 16 undeveloped universe that were refered to as the wilderness. So unless either the author himself is to say something or has said something that I’m not aware of or the translator of TMW as he speaks with the author about the novel, this is what makes most sense

20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the 12 EH are a separate Universe from the 33 Skies, like a whole other dimension. Think of the 33 Skies as a box, filled with their own worlds. Now think of the 12 EH as a different box, just next to the 33 Skies. The Door to the 33 Skies would be a hole that connects the two boxes. They are separate universes, but are connected through that hole. The Azure Wood Great World was like a lid in the 12 EH's side of the hole.
    CK himself said that after the Azure Wood Great World collapsed the Door to the 33 Skies opened and that most likely Divine Dream entered the 12 EH after that. How she knows of the Ancestor Gods we don't know, but my guess is that Sheng Mei's whereabouts and what happened to her is related to that.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017