Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was cute and well written; I enjoyed it.
    Maybe have it on the LCD thread instead of the Spoiler thread though, since it's more likely to bring about discussions about the latest chapter.

2. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    On a super unrelated note, do you think the Handicrafts club might be internally arguing over which person the groom doll should be based on?

Cause if anyone had overheard but didn’t fully hear the conversation when the club asked Reika to make the Reika Wedding Doll, they might be thinking Reika will be wearing the dress on the day of the festival, and since Kaburagi is often looking for Reika and going in and out of the Handicrafts Club to fetch her, wouldn’t an outsider assume that the groom is Kaburagi and he goes inside to be fitted for the groom attire?

3. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay! I’ll do that instead. Thank you! ☺️

4. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    DO IT!!
    What chapter would you write the Enjou's POV from? Or are you going to straight up write it from his first impression on Reika? I can't waot!

5. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine might be OOC because I don’t have a full grasp of his character, but as much as possible I’ll try to start it from elementary and his first impression of Reika. It will probably mostly be skipping a lot since I’ll just either write POVs from when Reika is involved, or something major in Suiran happens.

6. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, if you're going to do this, then definitely make a post under "Community Fictions" so that it won't get buried.

7. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I’ll do so.

8. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't access the fanfiction site. No matter how many times i clicked refresh, try to reload the page, it won't direct me to the page. Does anyone has the same problem as myself?

9. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's working for me.

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    You aren't the first and you won't be the last LOL

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    This is only my intuition but if Enjou likes Reika, I think he became aware that his feelings are "love" after Reika helped Yukino. He really started to become more involved with her after that. I just imagine Enjou died worried about his brother and then learned that Reika helped him in her eccentric and weird way and he feel so relieved, grateful and think he really want such funny and good hearted girl for himself :LOL:

12. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link

LoL.. The two maidens right...aye~ hope they are successful to their love conquest...

13. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed this while I was rereading chapters, but wouldn’t it be cute and romantic if Enjou pursued Reika and tried to convince her of his feeings by writing letters to her? In elementary, she suggested Masaya do that after he angered Yurie so he could properly convey his feelings (as Yurie forbade him from seeing her and an email is too informal). It would be so cute if Enjou used the same method to convince Reika he liked her.

14. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to change your DNS to Google's DNS.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  15. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I can do it. But my grammar is bad. Maybe I can understand what you guys talking about. But writing is different matter.
    Honestly, I really want to join the discussion since I find your opinions are interesting.

16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet Reika would think they are cursed letters instead LOL

17. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy sht, you’re right. With her skewed view of Enjou, whatever he does, the title of [Cursed Item] will follow.

SnowdropLily, Aeiru28 and Rinfantasy like this.
  18. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember someone said that every 100 chapters something huge happens story-wise. Any news of chapter 300?

19. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

20. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote something similar at https://oniichanyamete.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/reika-sama-171/

Even some of the wording in your fan fic is the same heh
    Chaku
    November 1, 2017 at 10:06 am

That dense bakaburagi, all he does is cause trouble for Wakaba chan, Im feeling bad for her, shes already a target of bullying without his baggage to add to her hefty weight, why is he so blind and stupid? so what if he gets top marks and is quick to evaluate the most moronic things, he is completely clueless regarding commonsense social interactions, hes worse than a bull in a china shop at least theyre insured, but what does Wakaba chan have? poor wonderful Reika who is getting old before her time. Now shes caught in yet another snare, shes like a deer in headlights ready to be bowled over! run Reika Flee!!

This is a Bakaburagi pov, because I really wanna give it to him, but I lack the skill :(

What the heck did she say he thought in confusion? because of me? how? What exactly is she implying by that! whats her number again! I need to talk to her, what gives! Thanks to that little comment I spent agonizing hours trying to understand what she meant by that. I decided to consult Shuuske.
    “Hi Masaya, whats up?” so relaxed and casual as always, this guy has always been this way, never tense, never worried, never stressed, he moved about with the same kind of ease his expression showed, but there was more to him than that, I was aware of it, but payed it no mind.
    “I need your advice”
    “Oh? about?” Shuuskes eye brow raised.
    “Kisshouin, she said something to me thats irritated me all day, I want your thoughts on its meaning” Looking at his friend he saw his eyes sharpen for some reason, as though looking like a predator, what the heck was that!
    “I didnt realise you were on such friendly terms with her to have such lengthy conversations” the smile on that face was totally fake, I felt an unpleasant sensation crawl down my spine.
    “It wasnt long, she more or less said it in passing” I sat down crossing my legs. “She said that my attentiveness for Wakaba was causing jealousy, isnt that ridiculous? so annoying! what does she mean by that exactly!”
    Shuuske gave me a pained expression, and simply nodded without answering my damn question! now Im even more annoyed! thanks to that I didnt get any sleep last night!

You deserve worse you scum dumbass! that was a lengthy pov, apologies.

Kittsune, Otaku0123 and lazynoodles like this.