Spoiler Mr. Ceo spoil me 100 Percent

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ren1511, Oct 27, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What I can think of on the spot (going to sleep afterwards) :
    - Being able to transfer people’s entire mind to another body, the MC and that girl who she switched bodies with won’t be the only people who experience this. MC will later use this as her advantage.
    - The weird black box. It’s a energy cube that’s used as fuel, the MC’s group finds a giant one fueling the spaceship she has to go on. The MC later almost gets killed from people trying to take the cube from her (when she was in the other girls body).
    - Don’t know if this should be considered but using her mothers highly advanced notes she left behind, the MC uses it to make a prosthetic arm, and later, a working and functional mechanical heart (ML will be needing it later).
    - Human experiments in order to enhance ones abilities into making them become abnormally smarter than the average human. Turns out the MC’s mom was one of these test subjects.
    - Children of the year subjects, some of them become super geniuses, they either go against the MC or they become her ally.
    - Spaceship found, the MC finds a group involved with the galaxy project preparing a spaceship to prepare for the world’s ending.
    - Going to the moon, after dealing with the ‘’mastermind” of the galaxy project, MC receives a SOS from people living on the moon (they originally lived on earth).
    - The people on the moon, MC realizes they’re older orphans that were experimented on, they’re super smart. Where they live, everything is artificial, the plants, the sky, the entertainment rooms (they sounded like holograms to me). She ends up taking them back on earth with her but drama goes down because leaders of other nations wanted to isolate them to prevent other nations technology on evolving too fast, MC wants them to be freed.
    - MC’s mother discovering another dimension(?) that could alter time and space, I think this is what the ML and MC used to altering their past selves by using falling tree leaves and binary code (it involves a murder).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W--what do you mean ML is going to need it later? Heart problems?

LokaLari and Lynne like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML and MC car explodes, the ML uses himself to shield the MC, his body ends up becoming really weak, especially his heart. As time progresses, it started to become more and more weaker, thus being the reason why the MC needed to make him a new heart with the help of her super genius medical friend.

4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    .....ok, fine. Right now I'm really not liking the ML (like the cousin more, thinkinf what if cousin body swap with ML...yum) but I guess ML will slowly grow on me if he can do this for the MC.

Thank you ❤

LokaLari, Lynne and vsukio like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s some plus points for me, it seems that the ML never fell in love before, he also didn’t plan on marrying his fiancée in the end, things were only sped up after he started to realize his feelings for the MC and how the fiancée was being a hindrance to MC. In front of his entire family and hers, he declares he won’t marry the fiancée nor has he ever loved her. After realizing his feelings, he wanted to rush things but held back cause he’s well aware of the MC’s character, so he took things very slowly and carefully. He’s also very jealous of their son because the MC’s top priority and concerns are for him. Time to time, he teases the MC when she shows signs of being worried for him. Although it’s a small gesture, it makes him feel very happy. Even the idea of her asking him for help or even a small favor was enough to make his heart warm. Once there was a time when she used 100 million from him to buy mercenary things, when he found out she used something he provided for her, he was in complete joy that she actually rely on him.

But yeah, in the start he was meh, but later on at least he shows through his actions how devoted to her he is, especially how he’ll believe everything she tells him even though she has no evidence. His family even knows that he’d take his own life if the MC was ever killed. Once when the MC was kidnapped, he didn’t even care if he had to potentially commit murder in front of the president to of the country in order to find the MC. When he sees the MC do her own things, he felt as if he was watching her shine. If she needs support, he’ll help, if she wants to do her own things, he accepts it and watches her from behind until she needs the support. Though it seems a bit much, at least he was patient and give her time to allow them to cultivate feelings and for her to finally accept him instead of forcing his feelings onto her.

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always loved braindead love interests....*patiently waits for more 'coz @lonelytree is shining the spotlight at the villain*

Tingining, Lynne and lonelytree like this.
  7. lonelytree

lonelytree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is basically why I stuck it out with this project. The relationship between ML and MC is one of the more realistic romance I've read in webnovels and for once, the MC doesn't turn to smoosh after they got together and ML actually respects her independence and autonomy, most surprisingly, it remains that way from beginning [from when he fell for her] until the very end. That is just unheard of for me :aww:. Plus his brain-deadness is rather cute for me :blobamused:
    Also I like how this author is very self-conscious. She knows how cliches some of her plots are so she will throw some self-deprecating humor in here and there. I appreciate that

LokaLari, Lynne and LaDyViL like this.
  8. lonelytree

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, like a domino, they're going to fall~~~~ :blob_sunglasses:

Lynne and LaDyViL like this.
  9. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok, that makes sense. I was thinking of paying someone to read and record the first 200 chapters in Mandarin (for personal use) though the English is dulling that idea a bit. I'm not a native Mandarin speaker so having audio is important to me.

LokaLari and lonelytree like this.
  10. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ha
    What happened to the other girl that swap body with MC?
    Is she back to her own body and have a better life?

LokaLari likes this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with her current body is that her legs were disabled due to her abusive husband destroying them, so when the MC went into her body, she had to use a wheelchair. Later, the MC gets kidnapped after the husband gets killed in jail due to the enemy wanting the black cube that the original body host got from her missing father. Refusing to give in, they torture the MC by injecting her with various of poisons. By the time she escaped, her body was already ruined beyond repair. What they decided to do when the MC's friend was ready to transfer her mind to her body was to send the girl's mind to the body of a girl who was in a vegetative state and was said to never wake up. Later on, the girl was able to wake up in her new body and decided to live a normal life by doing normal jobs to make a living for herself rather than getting money from the ML and MC cause she wants to be independent, also, she started to go to school.

LokaLari, proudyleo, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  12. lonelytree

Reading List:
    Link
    Her [the swapped body girl] husband is one walking human trash :blobangery::blobangery: Thank God the author decided to give this girl a new life instead of punishing her because of what she did.

13. AlmaKarma13

AlmaKarma13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hm.... didn't they say that the memory cell just worked for an half year?
    it is an open end... maybe we can read how the daugther kick the end boss ass xD

LokaLari likes this.
  14. nekobakeneko

nekobakeneko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know this isn't a spoiler but i gotta say this quick, is the Xi family just completely retarded? there is no way they didn't know that she has amnesia, I don't know how Mubai usually treats Xinghe before but just from reading the tiny snippets of his thoughts really annoyed me that this man who claims to be incredibly smart can be incredibly stupid, he was all like when he was still married to her she was bland and uninteresting, well no sh*** Sherlock she doesn't even know the first thing about herself or what she was into before she lost her memory, and yet he and his family don't think about that and only saw her as a burden and someone they couldn't show off to others, like really? really? if they stopped for a second and think and realize that oh idk she had amnesia and is most probably insecure about herself they wouldn't have so much damn problem

sorry just ranting about that part

LokaLari and Aguni_Erina like this.
  15. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not trying to defend Mubai, but this is just my thoughts. I think the reason Mubai nor the Xi family ever realized about her amnesia were because Mubai wasn't even interested in his wife. He said it since the earliest chapter: He took marriage as an obligation, something he needs to fulfill not because it was he wanted to get married. Before Xinghe got her memories back, he'd marry anyone his parents told him to because he thinks it was his job. At least he was polite and respectful to her during their marriage... I think.

For the Xi family, they have much less interest in her than Mubai. Mrs Xi clearly showed her dislike of her daughter-in-law, or why would she went through all that scheme in order to divorce her son with Xinghe? She doesn't even care about her. And Xinghe having amnesia is just an icing on the cake, since it's easier for Mrs. Xi to divorce Mubai and Xinghe. And Mr. Xi is the worst, I think. He was the one that brought Xinghe into the family, yet he doesn't even try to defend her and let himself be cuckolded by his wife. The problem is actually because the Xi family themselves was being half-hearted about bringing Xinghe into the family, and when they think she wasn't to their satisfaction (if she even have any), they decided that they couldn't continue doing what they dislike and threw her out once her use is over (i.e. giving heir to the family).

16. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I get where you are coming from, but let me just make a few conjectures/ points.

1. Mubai is an unfeeling block of ice. It's been in the story that he doesn't understand/hasn't experienced romantic love and it doesn't matter. He admitted he is marrying out of duty to his family. Also, the way he saw MC was that she was proud and stubborn with nothing to back up that attitude. That's the biggest difference between now and then. At least now, she has the skill and means to give her the right to be arrogant, proud, etc.

2. She was quickly married into the family as her father's last wish. The Xi family didn't know her before that, so they didn't know how good she was. Also, they were put off by her attitude without skills/capabilities. Even if they knew about her having amnesia, it was already mentioned that her personality was difficult for them to coexist. Why would they want to get to know someone that fights with them all the time and isn't agreeable? think about Mrs. Xi's personality, if she's mad/doesn't like you, then she isn't going to be courteous.

That's all on the assumption that the Xi family knew about her amnesia. I honestly don't think it ever occurred to them that her personality/capabilities would be much different. Also, it was never mentioned in the story that they knew about her amnesia/accident since it happened prior to their marriage IIRC. If that's the case, then it makes a bit of difference, though I would say the Xi family have been jerks. :/

LokaLari, lonelytree and nekobakeneko like this.
  17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I need confirmation.

Was it ever mentioned before the birthday chapter that the Xi family (Mubai included) are aware she suffers from the after-effect of amnesia?

LokaLari likes this.
  18. nekobakeneko

nekobakeneko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    clarification post for my rant, while i don't know if they knew beforehand but i am going off on an assumption that her being in an accident should have been well known to them and therefore her amnesia as well because there is no need to hide it and not entirely sure if this is common knowledge but it has been said that people who have amnesia tends to have very different personality from their original (not 100 percent sure on this part)

and i know he is an unfeeling block of ice but you don't need romantic feelings for you to understand that someone with amnesia would be different from their original self,

of course everything is just opinions

LokaLari and Aguni_Erina like this.
  19. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i dislike the ML using "u're my son's mother" in order to get close to her... seriously... even if u don't like ur wife u should realize something's wrong with her when she has a dull eyes and seems not functioning like what would be a "normal" her.. didn't he read an information before he married her that she enter prestigious school that only meant for geniuses? so why would a genius like her suddenly act stupid? i must say he's so careless about everything... MC should just ignore him till the end...

LokaLari likes this.
  20. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not in the current TL'ed chapters anyway.